Comparing A Bodybuilding Forum vs. Any PUA Forum Thread Tools Search Thread
11-10-2010, 02:33 AM
gerad

I am better than all of you

11-10-2010, 06:18 AM
MasterPoonMonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
It's a natural part of life that good-looking people will be better received by others, thus becoming more successful. Good-looking people will have more opportunities.

But meh, whatever. That's something you can't change outside of the obvious (hygiene, fashion, etc.) No need to lose any sleep over it. Just deal with the hand that the luck of the draw gave you in life.
Good looking people all get laid, are successful, and wealthy. Everything is so easy for them. That's just how the world is.

08-02-2011, 06:53 AM
GeorgeSodini

Quote:
Originally Posted by onenatural View Post
At least on bodybuilding forums a guy can easily prove whether he knows his shit by posting a simple picture of his body.

On PUA forums a guy is like "I BANGED 3 GIRLS LAST NIGHT ALL HB10S RUNNIN NIMBUS 60 YEARS OF MYSTERY"

With zero proof, nothing, and everyone believes him and suddenly he's the newest guru.
like yourself and your little teenage punk kid butt buddy chazz right?

08-02-2011, 07:29 AM
Uncle Stickyhands

Huh? there's LOADS of PU discussions on bodybuilding.com.
Just as many clueless nerds as any PUA forum.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...p?t=107897291&

08-02-2011, 09:11 AM
Juvenile

guys in good shape have a chance of getting laid over guys who are out of shape creeps in stupid hats

08-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Mongol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamLambert View Post
Bodybuilders who post in bodybuilding forums are just like PUAs who post in PUA forums.

It's all about bragging to one another and re-affirming their beliefs in a group environment, in order to get self esteem from the approval of other men.

In short, GAY.
hahaha yes so true!!

08-02-2011, 10:33 AM
Mongol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOGSorcerer View Post
Lol, what are you guys trying to say ... bodybuilding doesn't work? It does ... I won't ever look like a Mr.Olympia competitor people do notice if I've been back to the gym for a couple of months.

The forums might be a good starting point for people new to lifting although I think the information in several books would probably be more accurate. Geesh, many of you guys seem to be against nearly any effort to improve yourself as if it ALL is some sort of scam.

Training to become more fit or improve your appearance is never a waste of your time
YES! THIS!

08-02-2011, 10:37 AM
gerad

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerad View Post
I am better than all of you

08-02-2011, 11:36 AM
onenatural

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeSodini View Post
like yourself and your little teenage punk kid butt buddy chazz right?
Post your picture or stfu.

When the fuck did you get that idea?
08-02-2011, 12:42 PM
TheTruth22

One of my buddies has no "game" what so ever, but because he is ripped he gets more ass then an ashtray

08-03-2011, 03:26 AM
High confidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth22 View Post
One of my buddies has no "game" what so ever, but because he is ripped he gets more ass then an ashtray
check out a story about David Elmore Smith

MEGA FAT loser who lost weight.

He was a mentally disturbed boy who found himself.

Legit.

08-03-2011, 12:59 PM
scarface

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth22 View Post
Your buddy does have game, it's just that his appearance is his game.
It doesn't matter what gives a guy game, as long as you have one or more things that give you game.

05-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Choad

This thread must be ressurected

05-08-2013, 07:18 PM
agdelgado

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOGSorcerer View Post
Lol, what are you guys trying to say ... bodybuilding doesn't work? It does ... I won't ever look like a Mr.Olympia competitor people do notice if I've been back to the gym for a couple of months.

The forums might be a good starting point for people new to lifting although I think the information in several books would probably be more accurate. Geesh, many of you guys seem to be against nearly any effort to improve yourself as if it ALL is some sort of scam.

Training to become more fit or improve your appearance is never a waste of your time

totally agree.

get a better life all around, better finances, better job, better hobbies, better looks, better fashion, better vacations and so on.

and still, success is never guaranteed. being afraid of failure and being afraid of success are the biggest obstacles there are. put yourself out there, fucking grow, try and keep trying until you become the success you crave. the key is drive, that's what separates who get there from those who never will.

Tags
gerad = fat virgin who dreams about doing hookers, Gerad hurt somebodys feelings, Gerad is superior, Has This Been Confirmed By Midnight?