PuaHate Random

I like only White women but I am not White - Is that why I suck with Women? Thread Tools Search Thread
09-01-2011, 06:24 AM
Japan

I don't feel physically attracted to Black women, Middle Eastern women, Asian women, Hispanic women (maybe unless their skin is White and they have enough European lineage), or women of any other "race" not considered "White".

So I think it's fair to say that the only women I like are White women. I don't care if they are Anglo-Saxon, Scandinavian, or Aryan; they just need to be White.

The problem is that I am not "White" in the racial sense of the word. It is true that I have light skin and am neither Asian, Indian, nor Middle Eastern, so it could be said that my race is "White"; however, my background does not fall under the European/Caucasian umbrella.

Furthermore, there are social, cultural and linguistic differences that set me aside from the average European/Caucasian person in the US.

That said, do I have a chance with White women or am I in a hell of my own making for refusing to waste my time with women of my own background, women whom I do not find attractive? (Not saying that I could score with those women, but at least "race" wouldn't be too much of an issue unless they are racist themselves.)

09-01-2011, 10:42 AM
cobrastyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japan View Post
The problem is that I am not "White" in the racial sense of the word. It is true that I have light skin and am neither Asian, Indian, nor Middle Eastern, so it could be said that my race is "White"; however, my background does not fall under the European/Caucasian umbrella.
I don't get it, it could be said that your race is 'white' but you are not white??

09-01-2011, 11:06 AM
charlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrastyle View Post
I don't get it, it could be said that your race is 'white' but you are not white??
He is trolling, he got the idea for this thread from another thread and is now running through the motions. It's terribly thought out.

Just be good to me
09-01-2011, 11:07 AM
Does Looks Matter

HappyLittleBoy is the proud mother of a scab collection.

09-01-2011, 01:40 PM
Austin Powers

patience, he have aspergers

09-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Commander Shepard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrastyle View Post
His skin is white but his race is not. Big difference.

Gaddafi has white skin but does he look Caucasian? NO!

09-01-2011, 01:51 PM
rigla

Does looks matter if you're Gaddafi?

09-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Commander Shepard
Banned

From what I've read Japan you need to look really good, have some status, and be plugged into white social circles if you want a white girlfriend.

From my experience it's lower class white women (proles) that date inter-racially. Upper class white women almost never do.

09-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Commander Shepard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigla View Post
Does looks matter if you're Gaddafi?
LOL

He's one ugly ass dude but he's got money/power/status to make up for it.

Interestingly he was a good looking guy back when he was young.

09-01-2011, 02:07 PM
rigla

Japan, race doesn't matter if you're good looking, maybe aspergers matter.

Gaddafi has a strange facial bone strcture, guess only some women will find him attractive.

09-01-2011, 02:15 PM
DH1987

If you're black, you're stereotyped as having a huge cock...

09-01-2011, 02:43 PM
BrassKnuckles

You're an alien that is why you suck with human women.

09-01-2011, 03:02 PM
AndersBreivik
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Shepard View Post
LOL

He's one ugly ass dude but he's got money/power/status to make up for it.

Interestingly he was a good looking guy back when he was young.

He was nice looking, wtf happened?

Come at me

09-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Japan

Quote:
From my experience it's lower class white women (proles) that date inter-racially. Upper class white women almost never do.
Shit

09-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Commander Shepard
Banned

Quote:
Shit
If it's any consolation there is no shortage of attractive prole women. Many hot ones work at places like Hooters. Although they have tattoos and may look trashy to someone like you who works in a office environment.

A well off, upper class, status conscious, college educated, white chick almost never dates inter-racially. Maybe she hooked up with a black guy once or twice back in college (where her family would never find out) but normally no especially after 24.

09-01-2011, 05:58 PM
Japan

Quote:
If it's any consolation there is no shortage of attractive prole women. Many hot ones work at places like Hooters. Although they have tattoos and may look trashy to someone like you who works in a office environment.

A well off, upper class, status conscious, college educated, white chick almost never dates inter-racially. Maybe she hooked up with a black guy once or twice back in college (where her family would never find out) but normally no especially after 24.
Not being "upper class" myself I don't consider "upper class" women, of any race or background, within my league.

How about college educated, middle class White women? Do I have a chance with those?

09-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Hyxtery

Gadafi's daughter
Does looks matters???

On another note:

09-01-2011, 06:11 PM
Commander Shepard
Banned

Quote:
How about college educated, middle class White women? Do I have a chance with those?
Hard to say especially since you're Hispanic. Other groups (Asians/East Indians) can be dismissed easily. Hispanics are unique because most are not middle class, athletic, or college educated, therefore barely even socialize much with whites. It's difficult to ascertain where they stand with white women.

09-02-2011, 05:35 AM
Japan

Quote:
Hard to say especially since you're Hispanic. Other groups (Asians/East Indians) can be dismissed easily. Hispanics are unique because most are not middle class, athletic, or college educated, therefore barely even socialize much with whites. It's difficult to ascertain where they stand with white women.
So the judgement is made on a case by case basis.

Unless they are super liberal nuts, I still think that not many White parents/friends would feel comfortable knowing that their daughter/friend is dating a Hispanic man let alone planning to marry him.

09-02-2011, 09:20 AM
Commander Shepard
Banned

Quote:
So the judgement is made on a case by case basis.

Unless they are super liberal nuts, I still think that not many White parents/friends would feel comfortable knowing that their daughter/friend is dating a Hispanic man let alone planning to marry him.
That's what I meant earlier by being good looking and having some status which enables you access into white social circles. It gives you a chance but you're still fighting an uphill battle. It's very competitive to get an attractive white woman but the rewards are worth it, imo. You still won't have her parents' approval unless you're extremely straight laced but winning her friends over is more important than her parents. Inter-racial dating is somewhat common but inter-racial marriage is very uncommon because this requires the approval of racist parents/relatives which just won't happen. So enjoy the sex and forget about boring domestic life.

Tags
austin powers= half god