PuaHate Random

Where do we go now? Thread Tools Search Thread
09-18-2011, 10:12 AM
TomGreen

I think my story up to this point with the dating industry is quite typical. I was pretty quitet at school and not all that sociable. I met a great girl at Uni but it didn't work out so at some point I ran into the dating industry. It started with a friend recommending the game and before long I gave it a try.

I started talking to women alot more, a few cold approaches and what I was finding was that it's better to take risks and enjoy life basicly, but I put much of it down to the "techniques".

I've never attended a bootcamp but I bought the mystery method ages ago and have a few audio books by david d and so on. I've been an intern with one of the big Seduction companies helping out with websites, marketing and sales stuff on one of these value for value programmes. It's been helpful in learning about marketing and website building but as for dating I barely ever hear from the instructor and all the material he sends me is basicly a dump from random torrent files.

One thing I did pick up is the belief that life is a one shot deal, and variety is it's spice, so I moved all the way to London a few weeks ago. I went to a picadilly club and I was just overwhelmed by the place! It was loud, full of hot women and muscly guys and I could do nothing! after 4 years near enough with this shit.

So I thought I'd find a new place of information- Adam Lyons. I looked up some of his videos on youtube and lucky for me a comment led me to a bootcamp review from one of his programs here.

Well, this review has rather unravelled alot of what I thought was helping. All the time I was distracted by bright lights I'm beginning to feel more strung along than anything else. Even as I'm writing this a part of me wants to sweep these doubts under the carpet and keep on with the charade, and for this reason I ask you for help.

Yes I've grown in 4 years, but I don't believe it's down to the marketing of clowns. So what now, do I simply become a cynic and stop trying to control my destiny? do I carry on a path I don't trust and hope to learn something? Is there anyone here that's found a genuine pool of knowledge? A site that gets to the point and doesn't bullshit us all with marketing?

This site as I see it is about unveiling the frauds, but what about the people and experiences that genuinely help?

Also, congrats for scrolling so far chaps,

with love

The alter ego Tom Green

09-18-2011, 10:41 AM
PUAhater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
I think my story up to this point with the dating industry is quite typical. I was pretty quitet at school and not all that sociable. I met a great girl at Uni but it didn't work out so at some point I ran into the dating industry. It started with a friend recommending the game and before long I gave it a try.

I started talking to women alot more, a few cold approaches and what I was finding was that it's better to take risks and enjoy life basicly, but I put much of it down to the "techniques".

I've never attended a bootcamp but I bought the mystery method ages ago and have a few audio books by david d and so on. I've been an intern with one of the big Seduction companies helping out with websites, marketing and sales stuff on one of these value for value programmes. It's been helpful in learning about marketing and website building but as for dating I barely ever hear from the instructor and all the material he sends me is basicly a dump from random torrent files.

One thing I did pick up is the belief that life is a one shot deal, and variety is it's spice, so I moved all the way to London a few weeks ago. I went to a picadilly club and I was just overwhelmed by the place! It was loud, full of hot women and muscly guys and I could do nothing! after 4 years near enough with this shit.

So I thought I'd find a new place of information- Adam Lyons. I looked up some of his videos on youtube and lucky for me a comment led me to a bootcamp review from one of his programs here.

Well, this review has rather unravelled alot of what I thought was helping. All the time I was distracted by bright lights I'm beginning to feel more strung along than anything else. Even as I'm writing this a part of me wants to sweep these doubts under the carpet and keep on with the charade, and for this reason I ask you for help.

Yes I've grown in 4 years, but I don't believe it's down to the marketing of clowns. So what now, do I simply become a cynic and stop trying to control my destiny? do I carry on a path I don't trust and hope to learn something? Is there anyone here that's found a genuine pool of knowledge? A site that gets to the point and doesn't bullshit us all with marketing?

This site as I see it is about unveiling the frauds, but what about the people and experiences that genuinely help?

Also, congrats for scrolling so far chaps, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYNdUM2gRsg

with love

The alter ego Tom Green
be good looking or make a lot of money.

Those are the the only ways to get hot women.

09-18-2011, 10:43 AM
NPC

do what makes you happy

09-18-2011, 10:46 AM
TomGreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPC View Post
do what makes you happy
meeting and dating hot women* would make me pretty happy

*Who I have chemistry with, have a great personality, appreaciate Genesis, Yes and the 70's Prog movement, aren't needy and wont screw me over.

09-18-2011, 11:00 AM
NPC

what do you mean by needy and screw you over?

you probably wont find your wife anytime soon, so expect heartbreak

uh you should be focused on making friends

outside of pre-college education, the only way to do this is to find interests outside of your house

i dunno, me personally I have none I guess.

Write a list of all your hobbies/activities, and I'll throw out suggestions on ways you could do them with other people.

meh, you could always go to a bar get drunk as a default?

09-18-2011, 11:05 AM
Godless

Quote:
meeting and dating hot women* would make me pretty happy

*Who I have chemistry with, have a great personality, appreaciate Genesis, Yes and the 70's Prog movement, aren't needy and wont screw me over.
I was going to respond but then you edited your stuff. Faggggg

09-18-2011, 11:19 AM
TomGreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godless View Post
I was going to respond but then you edited your stuff. Faggggg
I apologise for depriving you of the chance, here is my original post

"meeting and dating hot women would make me pretty happy"

09-18-2011, 11:26 AM
NPC

Quote:
I apologise for depriving you of the chance, here is my original post

your expectations are high as fuck bro

ur not gonna meet your double in hot ass women form just striding around in high numbers

09-18-2011, 11:29 AM
Godless

Quote:

here's my original response:

"Well, go ahead and meet/date hot women then"

but then you added like a laundry-list of requirements

My diagnosis- you are too feminine, probably sexually confused, or maybe just spent too much time on dating sites

And for the record, you most likely look plain/average/boring

sry bro, pick-up won't help

09-18-2011, 12:00 PM
TomGreen

Quote:
here's my original response:

"Well, go ahead and meet/date hot women then"

but then you added like a laundry-list of requirements

My diagnosis- you are too feminine, probably sexually confused, or maybe just spent too much time on dating sites

And for the record, you most likely look plain/average/boring

sry bro, pick-up won't help
and neither will you, NEXT!

09-18-2011, 12:06 PM
hirschdawg

How about you guys just get out more, hmmm? The solution to your so-called ills is really obvious.

09-18-2011, 12:33 PM
TomGreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschdawg View Post
How about you guys just get out more, hmmm? The solution to your so-called ills is really obvious.
You're basing that on the assumption that "us guys" never go out. I do, every weekend. But being out doesn't make interacting, meeting or dating women any easier. so again, NEXT

09-18-2011, 12:42 PM
Godless

Quote:
You're basing that on the assumption that "us guys" never go out. I do, every weekend. But being out doesn't make interacting, meeting or dating women any easier. so again, NEXT
OK try this-

Paul Janka- 2x day, after a meal

60 years of challenge- 1x day, before sleep

Mystery Method- 2x day, do not use together with RSD materials!

You will see improvement after about 27 weeks and 5 days

09-18-2011, 02:00 PM
TomGreen

Quote:
OK try this-

Paul Janka- 2x day, after a meal

60 years of challenge- 1x day, before sleep

Mystery Method- 2x day, do not use together with RSD materials!

You will see improvement after about 27 weeks and 5 days
Thanks an, But I'm taking a break from Pickup books for a while. Going to go to a few classes for acting, painting, diving or something like that.

Only been in London 2 weeks and I don't know anyone, so I'm going to spend some time developing a social circle first. From that I always meet women. Then I can work on the cold approach.

09-18-2011, 02:37 PM
NPC

Quote:
Going to go to a few classes for acting, painting, diving or something like that.
all of those things are boring

NEXT

09-18-2011, 02:41 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Quote:
blah blah blah blah[/url]

with love

The alter ego Tom Green
tldr

09-18-2011, 02:54 PM