PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

I came, I posted, and I conquered: I OWN THE "HATERS" of PUAHate.com Thread Tools Search Thread
12-06-2010, 02:17 PM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA View Post
Please note that the core idea of Mode One behaviour is not letting other people dictate your behaviour.

Exception: when in Rome just lose your nerves and make a pathetic ass out of yourself.
So ... you're now endorsing Mode One Behavior huh?

Interesting.

12-06-2010, 02:17 PM
onenatural

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModeOne4Ever View Post
I love to get fucked in the ass by big strong men.
Whoa...

When the fuck did you get that idea?
12-06-2010, 02:19 PM
PUA

Quote:
So ... you're now endorsing Mode One Behavior huh?

Interesting.
Yes, but not in Rome!

Visit www.alanrogercurrie.com to find out more about it.

www.alanrogercurrie.com
12-06-2010, 02:33 PM
puaguru

Quote:
I wish I had a patent pending on the term "scammer." You guys use that term WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much.

I gave it to you upfront. Did you just give a "beat-around-the-bush" response to my question? Or was that an UPFRONT and STRAIGHTFORWARD response?

12-06-2010, 02:38 PM
PUA

[SIZE="7"]@ Huggy Bear[/SIZE]

Please explain to Alan Roger Currie why and how he's getting owned non-stop in his own "I OWN" thread.

I'm pretty sure the poor guy has no idea what's going on - again!

www.alanrogercurrie.com
12-06-2010, 02:50 PM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by puaguru View Post
hahaha, ok so your with a bunch people and they are messing with you.... when in rome....? You dont stick to your values?

Your the one who started changing all the qoutes when you couldnt handle it. You say you dont care about the results as long as you know you are being honest and straighforward. You should practice what you preach scammer.
You are stupid. I'm not trying to be intelligent with stupid people.

Most of you all (not all ... because there are a handful of mature, intelligent, objective-minded posters here) possess the maturity of a 15-year old kid.

Even David X said that in London at our conference. He said, "I can handle criticisms and insults, but I cannot handle stupidity. If there is anything I have a low tolerance for, it is stupidity."

Do you know that sites like this have caused people to get killed?? There have been a number of guys, particularly homosexuals, who got flamed so bad on "hate" sites that they committed suicide.

Now, there is legislation on the table to shut down sites like this. At first, I was like, "That is too much. Everyone is entitled to free speech." But after being on here, I'm not so sure.

The only site I've been to that is worse than this is one of Tom Leykis' message boards. I went on there, and they called me a "" in every post. I could not believe it. I'll admit ... I only lasted about a week-and-a-half there, and I had to leave.

What's funny is, very few, if any of you, would exhibit the behavior toward me over the phone, or in-person, that you do on here. I guarantee it.

That's happen to me twice.

Once, I used to be on a Madden NFL/EA Sports forum in the late 90s and early 2000s. There were some guys who always talked major trash to me. When I met these guys in person? There were as soft-spoken as could be. Most of them were little, small-framed, nerdy types. The guys who were 6'3" with a bunch of muscles and athletic were the guys who never talked smack on the forum.

Same with a Filmmaking/Screenwriting board I used to be on. There were some guys (and even a few women) who were always antagonistic. We all decided to have a meetup one time. Guess who was the most meek and quiet in person? You guessed it. The ones who talked the most trash on the forum.

That is how it usually is with sites like this.

Every woman who has talked trash about my book, I shut them up in less than five minutes over-the-phone or in-person.

Every man who has talked trash about my book, I did the same thing.

It's easy to keep talking and talking and talking when you're hiding behind an anonymous user name with no real photos of yourself and no given city/state/region or country.

Anyone can do that.

I dare any of you to talk trash over-the-phone or in-person. I dare you. I will shut you up in a matter of 5 minutes or less. And I'm not talking about because of physical intimidation or physical harm. I'm talking about using simple intelligence and logical arguments and reasoning.

You call can't hang with me. That is why you resort to stupidity and personal insults. Name one person on here who has gotten the best of me on a purely intellectual, logical level?

[SIZE="7"]NAME ONE.[/SIZE]

You can't. No one has taken one chapter from my book, one page from my book, one paragraph from my book, or even one sentence from my book and objectively proved that it is false, invalid, or representative of bullshit.

[SIZE="7"]NOT ONE PERSON ON HERE.[/SIZE]

Marinate on that for a while fellas.

I have to go for the evening .... but tomorrow or the next day, I will be anxiously awaiting the ONE PERSON who thinks they can step up to the plate against me on an INTELLECTUAL LEVEL.

You can't challenge the value of confidence.

You can't challenge the benefits of upfront, straightforward honesty.

No one has in 20+ years, and no one ever will.

People with Ivy League Degrees have yet to do it.

Marinate on that.

Peace.

12-06-2010, 02:57 PM
PUA

LOL

www.alanrogercurrie.com

12-06-2010, 02:59 PM
puaguru

Quote:

Most of you all (not all ... because there are a handful of mature, intelligent, objective-minded posters here) possess the maturity of a 15-year old kid.

Even David X said that in London at our conference. He said, "I can handle criticisms and insults, but I cannot handle stupidity. If there is anything I have a low tolerance for, it is stupidity."

Do you know that sites like this have caused people to get killed?? There have been a number of guys, particularly homosexuals, who got flamed so bad on "hate" sites that they committed suicide.

Now, there is legislation on the table to shut down sites like this. At first, I was like, "That is too much. Everyone is entitled to free speech." But after being on here, I'm not so sure.

The only site I've been to that is worse than this is one of Tom Leykis' message boards. I went on there, and they called me a "" in every post. I could not believe it. I'll admit ... I only lasted about a week-and-a-half there, and I had to leave.

What's funny is, very few, if any of you, would exhibit the behavior toward me over the phone, or in-person, that you do on here. I guarantee it.

Once, I used to be on a Madden NFL/EA Sports forum in the late 90s and early 2000s. There were some guys who always talked major trash to me. When I met these guys in person? There were as soft-spoken as could be. Most of them were little, small-framed, nerdy types. The guys who were 6'3" with a bunch of muscles and athletic were the guys who never talked smack on the forum.

Same with a Filmmaking/Screenwriting board I used to be on. There were some guys (and even a few women) who were always antagonistic. We all decided to have a meetup one time. Guess who was the most meek and quiet in person? You guessed it. The ones who talked the most trash on the forum.

Every woman who has talked trash about my book, I shut them up in less than five minutes over-the-phone or in-person.

It's easy to keep talking and talking and talking when you're hiding behind an anonymous user name with no real photos of yourself and no given city/state/region or country.

Anyone can do that.

I dare any of you to talk trash over-the-phone or in-person. I dare you. I will shut you up in a matter of 5 minutes or less. And I'm not talking about because of physical intimidation or physical harm. I'm talking about using simple intelligence and logical arguments and reasoning.

You call can't hang with me. That is why you resort to stupidity and personal insults. Name one person on here who has gotten the best of me on a purely intellectual, logical level?

You can't. No one has taken one chapter from my book, one page from my book, one paragraph from my book, or even one sentence from my book and objectively proved that it is false, invalid, or representative of bullshit.

I have to go for the evening .... but tomorrow or the next day, I will be anxiously awaiting the ONE PERSON who thinks they can step up to the plate against me on an INTELLECTUAL LEVEL.

Marinate on that.

Peace.
HAHAHA Did you just give a "beat-around-the-bush" response to my question? Or was that an UPFRONT and STRAIGHTFORWARD response?

You cant prove the benefits of upfront, straightforward, honety nor can you even practice what you preach. Also, you cant challenge the benefits of not being upfront, not being straightforward, or not being honest.

We dont need to name one person. Several already have disproved you on here. Your just to head fucked to realize. retard.

12-06-2010, 03:08 PM
OutingtheBS

A 50-60 year old pensioner spending most of his day arguing with young kids on a random internet forum...

Live the mode 1 lifestyle and one day you too could be like me kids.

hmmm.

12-06-2010, 03:10 PM
PUA

Quote:

Please explain to Alan Roger Currie why and how he's getting owned non-stop in his own "I OWN" thread.

Where's Huggy Bear when our special needs scammer needs him?

www.alanrogercurrie.com

12-06-2010, 03:49 PM
Abou Diaby

The king of moving goal posts claims that no one can disprove his ideas unless he says so.

- TheTruth22
12-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Midnight

Send a message via Skype™ to Midnight

Quote:

Anyone can do that.

Marinate on that.

Peace.

12-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Mode0ne4Ever

Quote:

Guys, they need to change the Constitution so I can keep selling my scammy e-book. It's better than earning honest money.

12-06-2010, 06:02 PM
PUA

LOL

Holy shit!

Am I in Rome already?

Huggy Bear?

www.alanrogercurrie.com
12-06-2010, 07:15 PM
onenatural

Quote:

Anyone can do that.

Marinate on that.

Peace.
Take a chill pill brosef. You sound like you haven't been laid in years.

12-06-2010, 07:19 PM
polaris

Dont really know nor do I care to be bothered with reading this FRAT (Fuck Reading All That), but if Mr. Mode One feels so compelled to make such giant posts then I sense he feels insecure about something. Justification?

I have nothing against him, and I like David X very much that fat bastard, ofcourse you dont see him on here trying to justiffy himself.

12-06-2010, 08:55 PM
MasterPoonMonger

Translation of Alan's giant post:

[Stop picking on me, you guys are big meanies. I can't take it any more and I might kill myself.

I keep telling you that I own you, why don't you admit it and believe me?]

12-06-2010, 09:04 PM
Mode0ne4Ever

In 3 weeks time, you will all agree that I OWN YOU. That is how the delayed reaction mode one behavior works. Now wheres my meds?

12-06-2010, 09:05 PM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPoonMonger View Post
Translation of Alan's giant post:

[Stop picking on me, you guys are big meanies. I can't take it any more and I might kill myself.

I keep telling you that I own you, why don't you admit it and believe me?]
Too late now MasterPoonMonger.

Nicholaus' post has taken the "sting" out of any possible insult that may come my way. Insults are pointless now.

Sorry bro.

12-06-2010, 09:06 PM
Mode0ne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by onenatural View Post
Take a chill pill brosef. You sound like you haven't been laid in years.
Do you think that MATTERS to me? Getting laid is of zero consequence. What is important is being MODE ONE. That is all I care about, all I cling to. So what if I haven't had sex since I masturbated on the phone listening to Tyler telling me she cheated on me?

12-06-2010, 09:18 PM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mode0ne4Ever View Post
Do you think that MATTERS to me? Getting laid is of zero consequence. What is important is being MODE ONE. That is all I care about, all I cling to. So what if I haven't had sex since I masturbated on the phone listening to Tyler telling me she cheated on me?

12-06-2010, 09:33 PM
MasterPoonMonger

[erased by moderator for being too unconstitutionally viscous to ModeOneForever]

12-06-2010, 09:44 PM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPoonMonger View Post
[erased by moderator for being too unconstitutionally viscous to ModeOneForever]
Now that is a first. What a night.

12-06-2010, 10:55 PM
onenatural

Quote:
I'm crying right now.
Poor 45 year old virgin.

No friends.

No women.

Spends all day on forums.

12-06-2010, 11:02 PM
Huggy Bear

LULzzz at all the amatuer trollnz up in here.

12-06-2010, 11:05 PM
Huggy Bear

Quote:

No, you do it. You need to practice up da trollnz skilz.

12-07-2010, 01:12 AM
PUA

No, you do it. You need to practice up da explainin skilz.

Our helpless scammer Alan Roger Currie probably still thinks you might be right about him getting owned.

www.alanrogercurrie.com
01-03-2012, 01:08 AM
versacepua

but modeone4ever, you havent logged in, in nearly a year.. fail

04-28-2012, 11:03 AM
PuaHateIsAJoke

Quote:
Face it. I OWN YOU ALL.

The down-to-earth, cool guys? I appreciate you.

The intelligent, objective-minded guys? Appreciate the exchanges and good back-and-forth discussions.

My supporters? Much love to you.

The idiots, naysayers, Mode One skeptics, and Mode One jealous "haters?"

Hey Alan.

I am a guy who took on a journey of so-called 'self-improvement' about 4 years ago. I am a guy in his early 30's who, like other men, never really understood how the world works, especially how the mind of women, works.

I will obviously be banned from this stupid, er, 'community', but before I go, I'd like to write one post....then if they ban me with a paper ban, I'll wipe my ass, at best, as I don't really have intention to waste my time again here. Life is too short for stupid crap. But I wanted to write one post.

Mine is a post about the 'pua industry' in general, as well as your book.

Here's my take on both the 'pua industry' and this....er.... community. I'll start with the former:

While the pua industry smells and reeks of hype, and it's heavily marketed, so is a lot of other crap on the internet.

Who gives a shit? I am not Gordon Gekko. If I can learn something useful, count me in.
Yes there are some hyped products out there, but even from them, I still learned something useful from them. Uh?

I have read your book and other articles of yours, plus I have seen your interview on youtube. I definitely got your message.

'Do what YOU want to do, don't make excuses for your desires, and definitely don't worry about what other people think about you'.

I saw your interviewers and the psychologist lady roll off their eyes when they asked you 'do you like porn?' and you said 'Do I like porn? I -LOVE- porn!'.

Loved that, man. Because....the point wasn't porn. Or a debate about it and a rant about it or who jerks off the most and all that shit. We both know that porn is porn. Big fucking deal. It's like aknowledging that a bird flies. Duh? I mean, someone who says 'nooooo, I don't like porn, is either impotent, has no dick, is frigid, or is an hypocrite.

In the interview ,I could read between the lines, and I fully got your message: 'While here everybody is politically correct, you basically said 'Yeah! I like porn. I like pussy, so why the hell would I not like porn? I would be an hypocrite if I said I didn't'.

You didn't seem a 'fake' like all these idiots here say.

Your attitude at the interview was congruent with the message in your book.

Your most important message in the book is 'You like sex? Then make no excuses for it, pursue it, especially when you talk to women. You will be surprised'.

Have I tried it? Not to the 'extreme' degree outlined in the book....not yet. But close. I did not yet say to a woman 'let's have sex' after 3 minutes of meeting her, but close.

And yes, we all know that this will scare away some women. It has happened already, to me.
I don't give a fuck. I know I am on the right path.
It's about a much bigger concept here, not about 1 woman who walks away.

Or three.

Or fifteen.

The idiots here do not understand that the 'ModeOne' concept is about being direct and fearlessly honest,
ESPECIALLY with women. It's about a man who makes no excuses. Some women will not be able to take it,
but I bet my ass that some do.

In the past, I would not even have dreamed to go to a hot woman I never saw before and say 'hey, you are sexy!'. It did not get me laid (yet) , but it felt so empowering.
I wanted to start to get used to not make excuses and NOT GIVE A DAMN if the woman thought 'eewww...what a pig' or 'what a creep' etc.

I think that just learning to not give a damn about what they thought , it's a MAJOR leap ahead.

I have seen the look in their eyes before, when occasionally some women seemed very attracted to me (at the time I didn't know shit and did not understand what I had to do, how to escalate, etc), but I just recognize that look in their eyes. They sort of smile and look at the ground when they talk to me, as if they were little girls again.

I am not saying I am a playboy. But hell, does that works better than the shit I was doing before,
i.e. nothing?

The right answer is: it worked with women who were open to it, it didn't work with women who were not open to it. It still saves me time and money and I am not going to kiss a woman's ass and take her to a fucking restaurant for 3 months before I have sex with her,
or treat her nicely just because she's so pretty.

Your book is legit. Plus, you seem pretty modest to me, you don't have a 25 dvd course that you sell for 1000 bucks on your shiny website. I could not even find one.

So....I don't understand why these idiots bash on you, but I don't care. I think they are too stupid to be taken seriously. I mean, look at all their inane posts....they just post smilies, 3 word phrases with no content, stupid photos, and other stupidity.

Going back to my main point....I learn from anyone.

More examples....

Ross Jeffries. I wasn't interested in NLP
and it seemed too contrived. Plus, I informed myself before embarking into the long and labourious journey of learning NLP.
My conclusions were, after reading many articles about NLP, that it wasn't worth the effort. After all, I am not 16 anymore. There's no time to waste.

I am not a simplistic guy, but I don't like complicate systems.

But, I picked up a second-hand book that Jeffries wrote. 3 bucks. As soon as I opened the book, I found a particular phrase in the book that was immediately empowering:

'I walk through the world without apology'.

I'll never forget this phrase.

I have never bought his other products. But I have read the book attentively. If someone would tell me that this guy is a 'scammer', I'd tell him to shut the fuck up.

DeAngelo. The guy is a millionnaire, etc.....who gives a fuck. I am not going to be a banker. I bought 2 products from him, his first ebook and '77 Laws'. The ebook isn't nearly as good as I thought at the time (it was the first 'pua' ebook I ever bought, and I later have bought much better ones.). But '77 Laws' I consider it a really good product. Doesn't seem a scammer to me.

04-28-2012, 11:04 AM
PuaHateIsAJoke

Carlos Xuma.

The pua 'industry' has done more for me in a few years than all my fucking 'education' at school and my 20 years of constantly shaking my head as to 'why the world works in the way it does'. I wasn't an idiot, but I knew that many things eluded me.
In several years at school, all I can say it was good for, is that I learned how to fucking write and read.
I'll toss all the rest of their 'teaching' right in the toilet seat.

Carlos Xuma's products are on the heavy marketing side.
He's a marketer. I don't give a fuck. I picked up his 'Secrets of the Alpha Men' on ebay for 15 bucks.

This program kicked major ass. It consist of a long audiobook and an ebook of almost 400 pages,the longest ebook I have seen anywhere,
and it does not deal just about women, but about men's stuff in general. It is excellent.

And yet, I have seen posts here of all these idiots who wrote that HE is an idiot. Ah ah, it's like the idiot says to the intelligent man 'You know, you are an idiot'. It's so funny.

I bought his 'alpha man conversation program'. Again, packed full of high quality content.
The guys is REALLY fucking detailed. These are not programs than an idiot puts together
in a couple of hourse.

WTF are these idiots bashing on him for?

By the way, idiots, he's married and has a son.
That's why you don't see him with 300 hotties on the internet.

Doesn't seem a scammer to me. Look, idiots, shut up. Carlos is one of the very few that create programs that don't deal just with approaching women, but approaching life in general
and being a stronger man.
His programs about social skills are unparalleled.

Another couple of examples: Roosh.

I came about his stuff only a couple of months ago and was impressed as hell with his books.
I first bought 'Bang' and then after reading it, I bought them all throught his 'megaebook' offer. 30 fucking bucks. Killer value for money, the audiobook only is a classic and is worth at least that much, for me.

Doesn't seem a scammer to me.

Bobby Rio:

This guy is another fucking rockstar.
I bought his Inner Game program for 60-something dollars. Easily the best inner game program available anywhere, along with Xuma's own program. It made me understand things that would have taken me years and years to figure out for myself. I also bought another two of his programs for a mere 27 bucks each. Hours and hours and hours of of the highest quality content I saw anywhere. This guy was of particular interest to me because he has a background as a really shy guy, like me.

Doesn't seem a scammer or a fake, to me.

Lucas West:

my God. I have no words to describe his Demonic Confidence program. This program is unique. No theory at all, all action. It was truly the missing product in the maze of theory.

Look, idiots....just shut the fuck up. I wish this stuff existed 15 years ago.
It is easily the best learning I had in my whole life. And I am no fat computer nerd or videgame player boy.

You guys are the only real idiots and losers. Your website is a fucking joke,
the learning that came from the material above will make a difference for someone, somewhere,
while you will be forgotten in your own puddle of stupidity.

Just when I see the stupid logo of your website, it makes me feel as if someone should bitch-slap you.

Shut the fuck up, and stop slagging people of. Only an idiot can say that this guy or that guy is a fake
and a scammer without going through the material they teach.

I am not defending the 'gurus' or kissing anyone's ass. I am only saying that you guys are too inane and
stupid to understand the bigger concepts that people like me and others are willing to learn.

Grow up, idiots...if you know better, teach it and shut the fuck up, the world is a stupid place as it is without your addition.

Tags
Alan Roger Currie = #1 Crazy Person, Alan Roger Currie = #1 target on PUAhate.com, alan roger currie = 45 year old nutcase, Alan Roger Currie = only intelligent legit guru, Alan Roger Currie = Seduction God, alan roger currie fraud, alan roger currie licks windows, alan roger currie review, alan roger currie rip off, alan roger currie scam, mode -1, Mode 9000 > Mode One, mode batshit crazy, Mode Nine Thousand > Mode One, Mode Nine Thousand > The Seduction Community, Mode One - Best Books and eBooks EVER!, Mode One = Best Book Ever Written, mode one = how to get cheated on by a girl, Mode One = LEGIT, mode one fraud, Mode One is an awsome and cool dude, mode one review, mode one rip off, mode one scam, mode viagra, mode virgin, modeone = get a life this is pathetic, modeone = psycho