PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
Tyler Durden's girlfriend Thread Tools Search Thread
  #61  
10-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Dragon's Avatar
Dragon
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 385


I can't see how Tyler's wife looks like because there is an X
where the pic used to be. But anyway;

if she is from Mexico (or from a poor part of Mexico) then she probably married him because he is white and from America for the most part.

If she got a green card, even if they break up she can live and work in America + they have a baby so she will get child support money from him.

The thing is: getting a girl from Mexico or from a poor part of Mexico (if that is the case with her) has nothing to do with 'Game'.

If you are a white dude from America and you have money-
getting a girls from Mexico (or other poor countries) is easy and doesn't require 'Game'







  #62  
10-02-2011, 04:51 AM
aleknovy
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 60


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
I can't see how Tyler's wife looks like because there is an X
where the pic used to be. But anyway;

if she is from Mexico (or from a poor part of Mexico) then she probably married him because he is white and from America for the most part.

If she got a green card, even if they break up she can live and work in America + they have a baby so she will get child support money from him.

The thing is: getting a girl from Mexico or from a poor part of Mexico (if that is the case with her) has nothing to do with 'Game'.

If you are a white dude from America and you have money-
getting a girls from Mexico (or other poor countries) is easy and doesn't require 'Game'
Forums and websites catering to 40 year old virgins recommend that they just go to latin america and get a chick there that they promise marriage to.

It's that easy.

  #63  
10-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Meister's Avatar
Meister
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 16




Is this really Tyler Durdens girlfriend?

  #64  
10-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Bullshark
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 38


Can anyone else see it?







  #65  
10-05-2011, 09:22 PM
Bullshark
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 38


bros

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pua Tyler Durden And Shoops - Tyler Durden.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	669  
  #66  
10-16-2011, 11:54 AM
Mongol
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOGSorcerer View Post
You are a man of impeccably low standards ... may your genes be weeded out of existence
amog - just using this post or yours as an example, not personal attack on you. even tho I launch in.

quotes like this show how GAY some of you guys are.


so just how "hawwt" does a girl have to be before you will allow yourself to put your dick inside her?

Wake up to yourselves.

Only a vigrin/wimp/homo or bitterly jealous person would say they would not fuck her. She is more than a 7, prob an 8 - easy, without alcohol, or too much effort in makeup and clothes.

So drop the gay-snob act, its fucking disgusting!

Come on, most of you sooks live in a country with a 50% obesity rate, too. A girl like that should make you cream your pants

  #67  
10-16-2011, 11:56 AM
Dimitri's Avatar
Dimitri
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,106










  #68  
10-16-2011, 12:03 PM
Mongol
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
Yep! Thats her

Thats the one I am going to steal, as stated in another post of mine on here.

She's hotter than I expected - but glad I found out now. Nothing worse than that time I picked up that girl from the train station - having only seen a photo of her on a dating site - and she looked ok, but in person, I almost fell over. She was a 10. Every one in the bar was jealous I took her too, didn't stop staring at her and all the girls were giving her bitchy looks.

So glad I found out now. RSD will cease to exist, once operation Tyler Explode is in full effect.

  #69  
11-08-2011, 06:53 AM
Splinter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 20


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
shes average

  #70  
11-10-2011, 12:01 PM
knightwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 85


All I saw was a red x and when I clicked on the link it took me to Hot or Not?







  #71  
02-16-2012, 11:00 PM
Cipher
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 53


Here's the picture.


  #72  
02-17-2012, 12:14 AM
coolguy69
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: your mom
Posts: 695


Tyler always hides her face.

A few years ago, I saw a pic of her on Papa's myspace. A mix of guys/girls at a dinner table and she was sitting next to Tyler.

I thought "there's no way that is Tyler's girlfriend. She is just not good-looking enough...she's probably just one of the female friends in the social circle."

Later, puahate posted some pics of her and I was shocked to realize that it actually was Tyler's girlfriend.

  #73  
02-17-2012, 05:14 AM
Dragon's Avatar
Dragon
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 385


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Here's the picture.
She is avrage but it as been reported here somewhere that now she left him....







  #74  
06-17-2012, 08:07 AM
PokerFace's Avatar
PokerFace
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 11,413


Can anyone post proof, that she left him?

__________________
Oh my boy
babe
debambarapam
  #75  
06-17-2012, 09:39 AM
Zan Perrion bot's Avatar
Zan Perrion bot
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,143


http://puahate.com/showthread.php?t=22551

__________________
My philosophy works, But only in romance novels...
  #76  
06-20-2012, 03:09 AM
Awakened4570's Avatar
Awakened4570
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 566


That ugly pic of her is without makeup. Women look terrible without makeup lol. She has a good body though, and probably has a good personality.







  #77  
06-20-2012, 05:08 AM
Zan Perrion bot's Avatar
Zan Perrion bot
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,143


the picture on post number 69 above ^^

she don't look so hot.

Also don't forget that she is from Mexico meaning that Tyler in her eyes has high social value: he is white, has money and a Canadian citizenship.

those are factors that have more value than game to women who are from Mexico or other countries like that.

Hypnotica married a girl from Bulgaria:
again it's the same deal- he has money and American citizenship which is high value for her.

The advantages above don't apply if these guys wanted to marry Canadian or American women who are good looking and have a decent job and money of their own.

__________________
My philosophy works, But only in romance novels...
  #78  
12-07-2012, 11:49 PM
Zan Perrion bot's Avatar
Zan Perrion bot
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,143


this is an old thread but it brings me back to:




__________________
My philosophy works, But only in romance novels...
  #79  
12-11-2012, 10:59 AM
phrostyone
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2


It pisses me off when PUA's get married. What happens to the whole pick up game; I guess we all reach a point of mortality when we realize we cannot just keep going and going with different women. In that light; the reason they wrote the bible makes sense.







  #80  
12-11-2012, 01:55 PM
Smoke
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 696


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongol View Post
amog - just using this post or yours as an example, not personal attack on you. even tho I launch in.

quotes like this show how GAY some of you guys are.


so just how "hawwt" does a girl have to be before you will allow yourself to put your dick inside her?

Wake up to yourselves.

Only a vigrin/wimp/homo or bitterly jealous person would say they would not fuck her. She is more than a 7, prob an 8 - easy, without alcohol, or too much effort in makeup and clothes.

So drop the gay-snob act, its fucking disgusting!

Come on, most of you sooks live in a country with a 50% obesity rate, too. A girl like that should make you cream your pants
Mongol, if you like to bang ugly or half-ugly women, that's fine for me. Go ahead. You can have all of them if you like. Me, I would prefer chastity than getting laid with a woman I felt unattractive. And if you think that that is being gay, well you don't pay my bills and I don't give shit about your opinion. No offence intended...

  #81  
12-11-2012, 04:27 PM
puapua
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,484


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Perrion bot View Post
Hypnotica married a girl from Bulgaria:
again it's the same deal- he has money and American citizenship which is high value for her.

The advantages above don't apply if these guys wanted to marry Canadian or American women who are good looking and have a decent job and money of their own.
You could also say that Eastern European women are freakingly hot and that this is the reason why Hypnotica dates a Bulgarian. I would also prefer a Eastern European over any girl in the world. You should visit Eastern Europe. Women are really hot over there.

So in the end, your reasons of why Hypnotica dates a Bulgarian has the same validity as mine. You have no proof. You just sucked a reason out of your big thumb so you can bash this guy. If he would have gotten a girl from Thailand or Taiwan, your claim would be 100 % valid. But you really think Eastern European women are as easy as you think ? I went to Poland this summer with 2 friends. We did approaches. The furthest we got over 5 days was a few instant dates. So it is not as easy as you claim. But please, if you think so, be my guest and go to Eastern Europe and try it.

  #82  
12-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Zan Perrion bot's Avatar
Zan Perrion bot
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,143


Quote:
Originally Posted by puapua View Post
You could also say that Eastern European women are freakingly hot and that this is the reason why Hypnotica dates a Bulgarian. I would also prefer a Eastern European over any girl in the world. You should visit Eastern Europe. Women are really hot over there.

So in the end, your reasons of why Hypnotica dates a Bulgarian has the same validity as mine. You have no proof. You just sucked a reason out of your big thumb so you can bash this guy. If he would have gotten a girl from Thailand or Taiwan, your claim would be 100 % valid. But you really think Eastern European women are as easy as you think ? I went to Poland this summer with 2 friends. We did approaches. The furthest we got over 5 days was a few instant dates. So it is not as easy as you claim. But please, if you think so, be my guest and go to Eastern Europe and try it.
Alright, but remember I'm gay so I'll give Eastern Europe Men a try. The only problems is: they don't speak English so my poems are useless over there....

__________________
My philosophy works, But only in romance novels...






  #83  
12-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Smoke
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 696


Eastern European girls were quite easy 10 or 15 years ago. Today they have become quite westernized in their attitude, even if they have not yet reached the extremes of the Swedish girls. Probably if you go to the ex Soviet republic of central Asia and Caucasus you will still find girls who are still impressed by Western men and don't have the 'bitchy' attitudes of many Western women. Some time ago on a forum an American guy wrote that he lived for a time in Georgia and had an amazing time with the ladies there. He said however that it was a bit dangerous coz men are freaky jealous there.

  #84  
12-12-2012, 11:28 AM
puapua
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,484


Those days are over. I heard stories from guys that tried to pickup chicks in Ukrain and the girls told them to fuck off and that times of them going for rich westerners are over. Not saying it can't happen at all, but it is not the same as in the past. I know guys that went to Thailand and Taiwan. Yes, there being European is enough to get laid like a rockstar. Women even chase you.

  #85  
12-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Zan Perrion bot's Avatar
Zan Perrion bot
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,143


Quote:
Originally Posted by puapua View Post
Those days are over. I heard stories from guys that tried to pickup chicks in Ukrain and the girls told them to fuck off and that times of them going for rich westerners are over. Not saying it can't happen at all, but it is not the same as in the past. I know guys that went to Thailand and Taiwan. Yes, there being European is enough to get laid like a rockstar. Women even chase you.
I was in Thailand my friend,

the notion of getting laid like a rock star because you are white isn't accurate. In Thailand the girls who chase you are either hookers or bar girls- they are very poor and hope that by giving you good sex you will take them away from Thailand to the west.

Some of them have success, they can be very manipulative and convince you that they have fallen in love with you- but if you don't go with them- they will be sleeping with the next western dude who shows up after you.

There are also bar girls that are so poor and have very low self esteem so if you buy them some drinks and dinner- they will have sex with you.

it's kind of dangerous with them - with all the aids going on in Thailand and those girls have been sleeping around with loads of dudes before you...

The women of high quality in Thailand- the ones who are educated or have a good job are not fucking around with western dudes. They will only select a high quality western man and date him for a while before they sleep with him.

__________________
My philosophy works, But only in romance novels...






  #86  
12-12-2012, 05:38 PM
puapua
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,484


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Perrion bot View Post
There are also bar girls that are so poor and have very low self esteem so if you buy them some drinks and dinner- they will have sex with you.
I don't understand what your comments have to do with the discussion. I know a guy that worked in Thailand. That guy is almost incapable of getting a woman in Europe, let alone a hot one. He went to Thailand and got a quite decent looking woman that he dated seriously. He showed me the pics. She wasn't a 9, more a 7; but ey, the guy himself was maybe a 4. Who gives a shit if the girl wants him because of his money ? That's the point of the discussion. You said the Bulgarian wanted that PUA for his money or citizenship. If he would be dating a Thai woman, than I would have given that story more credibility.

On the other hand ... I also met a guy today that went to caraibic islands and he fucked a hot eastern european girl every day. Seems like the slutty ones gather in some places to get "rich" westerns.

  #87  
12-14-2012, 08:20 AM
Smoke
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 696


I have never been in Asia so I cannot tell. Thailand is a rather poor country so I wouldn't be surprised if Western men had still appeal there. Taiwan, on the other hand, is a rich developed country, a sort of mini-Japan. It seems strange that girls from there, who have high living standards and plenty of money to travel abroad, are impressed by Western men. It could be however, only experience can tell.

Eastern Europe, on the other hand, is already burned out. Even in Riga, who has been for many years the Baltic capital of sex tourism, girls aren't easy any more. The city is overrun by hordes of British, Italian, and Turco-Arab guys who behave in despicable manners. Locals are pissed and issues about sex tourists even found prominent space in the media. Some British turists even got the nasty habit of peeing on the National Freedom monument.

If you go to clubs frequented by foreigners you have to compete with zillions of sex-frenzied guys from the Middle East, Italy, India and even Africa. If you go to venues for locals, women are unfriendly, they don't speak English (especially the Russian ones, who are over half the population of the city) and are often with guys who look like Alexander Karelin

  #88  
12-14-2012, 08:26 AM
puapua
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,484


Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Taiwan, on the other hand, is a rich developed country, a sort of mini-Japan. It seems strange that girls from there, who have high living standards and plenty of money to travel abroad, are impressed by Western men. It could be however, only experience can tell.
Well, go ahead and visit it. My company is full of sciencists (nerds) that can't get women. They all end up with a Vietnamese. My fat bold colleague went for a few weeks to Taiwan and he even could be picky there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Eastern Europe, on the other hand, is already burned out.
Indeed. That is what I am saying.







  #89  
12-14-2012, 09:36 AM
Zan Perrion bot's Avatar
Zan Perrion bot
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,143


Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Taiwan, on the other hand, is a rich developed country, a sort of mini-Japan. It seems strange that girls from there, who have high living standards and plenty of money to travel abroad, are impressed by Western men. It could be however, only experience can tell.
I haven't been in Taiwan, but it could be that they find non Asian western men more appealing because they look different from most Men over there.

I have a friend who had success in Japan- he is avrage looking and couldn't get girls here.

Women in Japan (for the most part) are not poor so it's not his money that was at play. He is also not rich....

I guess women in Japan just like non Asian western men because they look different than Japanese Men. Maybe if a Blond white guy went to African to an area where all men are black- he would also appeal a lot more to women.

I don't know it's just a theory

__________________
My philosophy works, But only in romance novels...
  #90  
12-14-2012, 10:02 AM
puapua
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,484


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Perrion bot View Post
Maybe if a Blond white guy went to African to an area where all men are black- he would also appeal a lot more to women.

I don't know it's just a theory
I know a blond guy with blue eyes that went to Morocco a few weeks ago and he said girls went crazy over him.

Reply

Tags
1natural = couldn't even get a girl that ugly, gremlin bitch, Leave Tyler Alone = obvious nerd, LeaveTylerAlone = boring faggot, Mexican hookers as GF ? TD captainsaveaHo, onenatural = banged roxana?, Owen Cook from RSD kisses mexican hookers, RSD Owen Cook aka Tyler is a Pinche Guero, Tyler = at least hes not Asian like OneNatural, Tyler = Impresses asian virgins like onenatural, Tyler= at least he's not a virgin like 1natural
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz