PuaHate Random

If I were a woman, I admit, I would be a whore Thread Tools Search Thread
03-05-2012, 09:06 AM
aexexx
Banned

I'd put makeup on my 6/10 face, walk out my house as a 8/10, and laugh @ the 6/10s approaching me. When my looks start to fade in my 30s, I'd settle for a 6/10 guy but behind his back, I'd have the option of fucking a hot rich guy.

I will get expensive shit bought for me and live a life of luxury as a trophy girlfriend.

I'd be able to have sex whenever and with whoever. All I would need is "proximity game" or to flick my hair and look at the guy. I wouldn't need to cultivate a personality or have ambition - just buy a pushup bra.

I wouldn't even learn to be good at sex coz it's the guy's problem. He's lucky I'm there. And I can always get another guy.

The biggest problem in my life would be whether to record The Kardashians and watch Teen Mom, or vice versa.

03-05-2012, 09:12 AM
BlindingWomen

recipe for female success: stay on a diet, be skinny

03-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Mode One

Someone on here did something really underhanded....
Nicholaus ... was it you? Or was it Steve "The Dean" Williams? Someone else? I recently read the various posts of "Mode1Destoroyah," and put "2 and 2" together.

Someone invited my ex-girlfriend to this discussion forum. "Destoroyah" is either her, an extremely close friend of hers, or a new man in her life. One of the three.

This poster is the only one on here "defending" my ex-girlfriend, and speaking on her behalf. If someone did that ... that is very, very foul.

But .... if this person wants at me, I'll give 'em a shot.

03-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Discovery

My earlier bot content contributions, just use some of them.

I say don't worry he doesn't have a leg to stand on legally it's just another idle threat (if it really is him) but then again it's your site.

03-05-2012, 02:33 PM
merengi

So you can finally give the whole 'women are sluts' thing a rest then?

03-05-2012, 02:35 PM
NPC

Projecting your urges for cock much?

Tags
aexexx = desert vegan hobo, aexexx = never washed his hands, trolling fail: bot posts too long. didnt read.