PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Shaun Michael Adams aka Discovery of Venusian Arts still threatens me Thread Tools Search Thread
03-06-2012, 11:01 AM
Tryhards

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapper1982 View Post
What a bunch of nobody keyboard warriors!! Get a life boys!!
Is that you, Lovedump?

03-06-2012, 04:00 PM
Simplyfly

Quote:
What a bunch of nobody keyboard warriors!! Get a life boys!!
Well said for someone who works for Venusian Arts but is just launching insults "hiding behind his keyboard" Why don't you get a real life scum drop, stop conning virgins and the emotionally weak. Or at the very least tell us who you really are? “Rapper 1982”

Read the post http://puahate.com/showthread.php?t=19243 Shaun Michael Adams aka Discovery fails to declare income TO THE GOVERNMENT

To see what us "nobody keyboard warriors!!" have achieved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merengi View Post
Simplyfly, you fight the power brother.

Keep us updated. The more these con artists suffer, the better.
I have no more updates, Scammer Adams said he would make good on my court documents, but that was yet another one of his many lies. I've grown bored of this topic...for now. I think it's practically a dead issue. I'm sure Scammer Adams has lots more skeletons in the closet though. I could tell ages ago when he was fishing for which agencies I had contacted after the bankruptcy had been brought to light he had lots to hide.

I had another thought to look through credit checks and have a search on the criminal records bureau, check if he changed his name via deed poll etc. Shaun Michael Adams does sound like a bit of a pseudonym doesn’t it? But that will take time and money. I will have a look later when I can be bothered with this issue again. I am also planning a trip to his former addresses to see if I can make contact with his creditors via current residents and maybe find his elusive address maybe more. I'm sure people on this site could find out some of this info for me. Granted you probably don't have the time or inclination to look.

He was only in the army until he was 28 then he set up his "motivational" company. I wonder why he left the army. There are many questions to answer.

I still can't get over his response to my question "weren’t your family embarrassed when you declared bankruptcy"..."Even Alan Sugar wound up businesses"...see above.
What a deluded scammer if that's how he rationalises things.

In other news I got offered a job today so I'm no longer unemployed as of monday

03-06-2012, 04:53 PM
maenad

Jesus fucking christ, discovery. He needs to understand that hes a sociopath then define a conscious. Hes almost as bad as the dude I used to hang out with whom I refer to as mysteries little bitch.

03-06-2012, 06:44 PM
PUA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplyfly View Post
In other news I got offered a job today so I'm no longer unemployed as of monday
Congratulations, broham!

Keep fighting and exposing this morally and financially bankrupt piece of shit!

03-07-2012, 12:22 AM
Spartan Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA View Post
Congratulations, broham!

Keep fighting and exposing this morally and financially bankrupt piece of shit!
Gratz man!

03-07-2012, 10:24 AM
rapper1982

Hahahaha Simplefly your laughable!! :waldo:

03-07-2012, 10:26 AM
rapper1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryhards View Post
Is that you, Lovedump?

03-07-2012, 10:35 AM
Simplyfly

Quote:
Hahahaha Simplefly your laughable!! :waldo:
It's you're as in you are not your. Right?

I laugh at your knowledge of English.

It can't be scum drop he's written books.

03-07-2012, 11:09 AM
ooloboolo

Quote:

Congratulations on getting a job - no mean feat nowadays. Do what you feel you need to regarding this Discovery business but focus on looking forward. As you'll soon have some money in your pocket this should be easier.

Incredible that you get so much grief for signing up for a bootcamp which didn't work out.

03-07-2012, 11:18 AM
HappyLittleBoy

Quote:
That's great news. Well done mate!

03-07-2012, 01:46 PM
rapper1982

Quote:
It's you're as in you are not your. Right?

I laugh at your knowledge of English.

It can't be scum drop he's written books.

Okay then:

You are Laugh-a-ble! :waldo:

Your just a virgin with a chip on your shoulder. You cannot get a girl, so you result to spending hours of your time on the internet trying to get attention. SimplyFly ?? Dont you mean Simple-Fly.

03-07-2012, 01:47 PM
rapper1982

Quote:
Okay then:

Your just a virgin with a chip on your shoulder. You cannot get a girl, so you result to spending hours of your time on the internet trying to get attention. SimplyFly ?? Dont you mean Simple-Fly.
Over and Out!

03-07-2012, 01:55 PM
HappyLittleBoy

Quote:
Okay then:

Would rapper1982 like a hug?

03-07-2012, 02:53 PM
Simplyfly

Quote:

Your just a virgin
you've (you have) Fucking done it again.

It's “you're a virgin” if you're referring to me. Get some English lessons before you start trying insulting people.

Why the silence for so long Rapper1982? Why are you going to start using your keyboard now? Have you just learnt how to use it?

Whose virgin are you referring to otherwise? yours?

Who are you really? You’re obviously affiliated with Venusian Arts.

Actually it's probably SMA his English is terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
Would rapper1982 like a hug?
He's just mad I lost VA some business and should have refunded me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooloboolo View Post

Incredible that you get so much grief for signing up for a bootcamp which didn't work out.
True, hopefully it's a good warning shot to all those considering a VA bootcamp who read it.

03-07-2012, 02:58 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Quote:
Get some English lessons before you start trying insulting people.

Whose virgin are you referring to otherwise? yours?
The irony... too great... must resist...

Nah

03-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Simplyfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post

Now it's confirmed.

The guy on the right is "Lucky D" and the guy on the left is his wing "Majestic" possibly also a coach with VA.

I found this out by checking Lucky D's facebook account.

http://www.facebook.com/luckyd.pua

Anyway you all know what he looks like now just in case he shows up in any other VA posts.

Lucky D works in "construction"

This "bio" is all complete bullshit http://www.venusianarts.com/luckyd/ This guy paid $15,000 for a one to one with Mystery he must have spent another $5,000 to $10,000 on the coaching program. I can tell you all that money he spent made him no better with women.

Like the majority of Venusian Arts coaches the only thing that seperates them from the rest of the population is that they've spent huge sums of money for this snake oil.

I met him on the one to one with SMA before I was threatened by him.

03-08-2012, 12:37 AM
sexdragon

Quote:
Guy takes money from virgins and emotionally weak men without saying boo.
So which one are you? Are you a virgin or an emotionally weak man? Or are you both?

What kind of a fool gives away so much money to get the worthless credientials of 'pick up coach'? Honestly, you couldn't even put it on a CV without being mocked by a potential employer. with the money you spent, you could have paid for most, if not all, of a tertiary degree. From a recognised institution, NOT a phony one like VA.

I really do have no sympathy for people fooled by PUA companies in the manner that you have been.

BTW, you need to get a haircut dweeb. You look ridiculous.

Incidently, how many women have you slept with? As I believe it is important for an aspiring pick up coach.

03-08-2012, 10:00 AM
Junkyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdragon View Post
Incidently, how many women have you slept with? As I believe it is important for an aspiring pick up coach.
Apparently not, at least as far as Venusian Arts Corporation is concerned

Tags
230 = creepy internet stalker, 230 hairy pussy my dick is hard, 230 sez: Hygiene matters!!!!!!, 230 sez: take a shower and change your clothes, 230: insert unfunny stalking tags here, 23Homo = A man and a tard, Discovery = Bankrupt PUA morally and finacially, Happylittleboy = creepy stalker, Shaun Michael Adams sucks cock in hell, Simplyfly gets bullied by his mom