PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

The Southern Poverty Law Center Is Now Writing About Pickup Artists as Hate Groups Thread Tools Search Thread
03-12-2012, 09:37 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

The Southern Poverty Law Center, founded in 1971 as a civil rights law firm, has released its latest "Intelligence Report" on hate groups in the United States. This year's report contains a new category: the Manosphere.

From the SPLC's introduction to the misogyny report:

The so-called “manosphere” is peopled with hundreds of websites, blogs and forums dedicated to savaging feminists in particular and women, very typically American women, in general. Although some of the sites make an attempt at civility and try to back their arguments with facts, they are almost all thick with misogynistic attacks that can be astounding for the guttural hatred they express. What follows are brief descriptions of a dozen of these sites. Another resource is the Man Boobz website (manboobz.com), a humorous pro-feminist blog (its tagline is “Misogyny: I Mock It”) that keeps a close eye on these and many other woman-hating sites.

It is truly sublime that a group the DHS cited in its controversial report on right-wing terrorism now turns to a website called "Man Boobz" for its hate-group reporting. More sublime is the fact that the SPLC has listed a D.C.-area pickup artist who goes by RooshV in its list of women-haters:

Roosh Vörek is a Maryland-raised PUA (“pick up artist”) whose specialty is sex with foreign women; his blog is a sales vehicle for his books like Bang: The Pick Up Bible and Bang Iceland: How to Sleep With Icelandic Women in Iceland, which one Icelandic feminist group described as a “rape guide.” Vörek likes to talk about his many “notches” (seductions) and such things as “American cunts who I want to hate fuck.” He adds: “I’ll be the first to admit that many of my bangs in the United States were hate fucks. The masculine attitude and lack of care these women put into their style or hair irritated me, so I made it a point to fuck them and never call again.”

Take note, America: Having consensual sex (Roosh is not a rapist, but a seducer*) with someone you don't actually like and then never calling her/him again will land you in a reputation-ruining** SPLC report.

*and a pig

**In case that part's not clear: I'm not talking about social capital, but the fact that the SPLC's Intelligence Report gets sent to every law enforcement agency in the country.

http://reason.com/blog/2012/03/09/th...enter-is-now-w

03-12-2012, 09:38 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

It's about damned time. The way you guys talk should be classified as hate speech.

Here's the SPLC report:

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...gyny-the-sites

03-12-2012, 09:47 PM
onenatural

Most of those sites are actually anti-pickup.

03-12-2012, 09:56 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by onenatural View Post
Most of those sites are actually anti-pickup.
Indeed, the language of anti-pickup sites like this one is as deeply hateful as any pick up site.

03-12-2012, 11:23 PM
Kick

Holy fuck 230 is even dumber and more delusional than I thought. The article wasnt a hit on misogyny sites. Its aim was making fun of how ridiculous the SPLC has become for wasting time on such trivial nonsense. Are you really so stupid you didn't understand that?

Maybe the authors tweet will help clue you in:

https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/MikeRi...73450765082625

Quote:
I have zero interest in supporting the SPLC's shoddy work, which extends beyond PUA.

03-13-2012, 03:03 AM
Gunwitch

My mother used to always tell me, Allen you look good in stripes it makes you look taller.

-Gun

03-13-2012, 03:31 AM
puassuck

Good. Fuck Women haters.

03-13-2012, 06:04 AM
Dirty Blond

SPLC is NWO scum.

03-13-2012, 06:21 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

Um, I was presenting both sides of the coin. Reason is a respectable libertarian journal, and I agree with it sometimes. But the SPLC does admirable work, and in this case they are right.

Are you guys really so retarded you don't know how to read two sides of an issue and draw your own conclusions?

Yeah, I guess so.

03-13-2012, 10:23 AM
onenatural

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
Indeed, the language of anti-pickup sites like this one is as deeply hateful as any pick up site.
Most pickup sites are way positive. Just look at rsdnation or sosuave or any of those, they're all about "AWESOME JOB MAN GREAT EFFORT YOURE WELL ON YOUR WAY TO BECOMING A MPUA" blah blah blah.

03-13-2012, 01:01 PM
hell yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick View Post
Are you really so stupid you didn't understand that?
yes, yes she is. it´s almost tragic. that poor stupid asshole. she tries the best she can.

03-13-2012, 01:09 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by onenatural View Post
Most pickup sites are way positive. Just look at rsdnation or sosuave or any of those, they're all about "AWESOME JOB MAN GREAT EFFORT YOURE WELL ON YOUR WAY TO BECOMING A MPUA" blah blah blah.
Surely you're trolling? Do you not see how both pua companies and the so-called anti-pua "movement" treat women like disposable commodities? Anti-PUA and PUA are two sides of the same coin. Both are growing more hateful towards women.

How many threads on this forum call for raping and killing women? How many graphics of dead women or women in pain can you find here?

Now look at RSD. How many threads on rsd joke about treating women like total trash or joke about rape game?

See the similarity?

It's clear you guys do not know what the Southern Poverty Law Center does and has achieved over the years.

You are failing to get the point they are making in this case.

The point is that hate speech against women is like hate speech against other historically disempowered groups. This point is well-established in law across Europe. Even the European misogynists on this site are aware their speech is problematic from a legal and ethical perspective. But that point flies over the heads of the dimwitted Reddit- and 4chan- indoctrinated Americans here.

03-13-2012, 01:14 PM
hell yeah

Quote:

How many threads on this forum call for raping and killing women? How many graphics of dead women or women in pain can you find here?

show them to me, you asshole, show them to me.
I show you 100 of threads you ruined with your stupid comments.

03-13-2012, 01:15 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll

We don't care.

03-13-2012, 01:22 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru of Auto Enroll View Post
We don't care.
Wow, for once you didn't hedge your opinion with a bunch of obfuscating clauses.

Good job, extra points for clarity! If only you always had the confidence to write so clearly.

03-13-2012, 01:27 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll

Quote:

03-13-2012, 02:13 PM
onenatural

Quote:
Surely you're trolling? Do you not see how both pua companies and the so-called anti-pua "movement" treat women like disposable commodities? Anti-PUA and PUA are two sides of the same coin. Both are growing more hateful towards women.

Now look at RSD. How many threads on rsd joke about treating women like total trash or joke about rape game?

See the similarity?

It's clear you guys do not know what the Southern Poverty Law Center does and has achieved over the years.

You are failing to get the point they are making in this case.

The point is that hate speech against women is like hate speech against other historically disempowered groups. This point is well-established in law across Europe. Even the European misogynists on this site are aware their speech is problematic from a legal and ethical perspective. But that point flies over the heads of the dimwitted Reddit- and 4chan- indoctrinated Americans here.

The PUA sites treat women like objects, yes, but their attitude toward women is like the opposite from the shitty advice virgins here.

A lot of guys here and on men's rights sites hate women, while the PUAs worship women in a strange sort of way.

Also it's laughable that you are calling women a disempowered group.

03-13-2012, 02:37 PM
HappyLittleBoy

Twothreeoh is the last person that should be criticising anybody for hate speech. It's hilarious watching her justify herself.

At the drop of a hat she'll call men on this site losers, virgins, and rapists. Her own issues with men make her think that there's a rapist around every corner, and she'll sit in chat and on the forum for hours trying to convince others of the same.

Ask her for the evidence, and it's...

"I got a feeling, y'all, ok. What's this? y'all think this is some kind of court? "

03-13-2012, 03:06 PM
MrDNA

Quote:
The point is that hate speech against women is like hate speech against other historically disempowered groups. This point is well-established in law across Europe. Even the European misogynists on this site are aware their speech is problematic from a legal and ethical perspective.
and...

European nations provide no statutory protections for freedom of speech. Personally, I prefer those protections.

http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/35374.html

03-13-2012, 03:16 PM
TheOverfiend

Saw this one coming a long time ago. Given Sodini & the Norway shooter who emofagRAGED about evil western women in his little ebook. I'm sure most of the Men's Rights activists are harmless angry neckbeards who reek of anguished tears and rotting cheese & fap to videos of Tea Party rallies, but some of them are obviously mentally unbalanced & have access to firearms. I have no doube after one of them snaps & they find his "blawg" he'll say Roissy & friends inspired him to take his masculine power back by gunning down those girl scouts.

All this tragic bloodshed could be avoided if hot young chicks would just stop having sex with attractive guys & start having sex with fat cheese-smelling neckbeards who spend all day on the internet instead.

03-13-2012, 03:20 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOverfiend View Post
Saw this one coming a long time ago. Given Sodini & the Norway shooter who emofagRAGED about evil western women in his little ebook. I'm sure most of the Men's Rights activists are harmless angry neckbeards who reek of anguished tears and rotting cheese & fap to videos of Tea Party rallies, but some of them are obviously mentally unbalanced & have access to firearms. I have no doube after one of them snaps & they find his "blawg" he'll say Roissy & friends inspired him to take his masculine power back by gunning down those girl scouts..
Speaking of, let's get to a serious issue. Are they done selling Girl Scout cookies yet? I'm tired of having to politely decline every time I go into and out of a store. They've got every entrance covered. You'd think the moms would instruct them to just ask ONCE, like on the way out, but these little brats are relentless.

03-13-2012, 03:28 PM
Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru of Auto Enroll View Post
Speaking of, let's get to a serious issue. Are they done selling Girl Scout cookies yet? I'm tired of having to politely decline every time I go into and out of a store. They've got every entrance covered. You'd think the moms would instruct them to just ask ONCE, like on the way out, but these little brats are relentless.

They hound me too. SPLC needs to look into this menace before somebody gets hurt.

It's only a matter of time before a mentally unbalanced girl scout ODs on her ADHD meds, goes nuts and starts pelting people with Thin Mints and Tagalongs.

03-13-2012, 03:40 PM
Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
Twothreeoh is the last person that should be criticising anybody for hate speech. It's hilarious watching her justify herself.

At the drop of a hat she'll call men on this site losers, virgins, and rapists. Her own issues with men make her think that there's a rapist around every corner, and she'll sit in chat and on the forum for hours trying to convince others of the same.

"I got a feeling, y'all, ok. What's this? y'all think this is some kind of court? "

It's also funny seeing her try to pretend she's not a part of this forum when she posts on here more than anybody and under multiple accounts and cross-posts on racist websites. She's disconnected from reality and probably as unstable as those she frets about.

03-14-2012, 02:11 AM
hell yeah

Quote:

+1

03-14-2012, 06:16 AM
Worthless Trash
Banned

Just as women have the right to reject me i have the right to kill them and they'll have the right to arrest me, but they won't do it because i will kill myself after the act.
U MAD?
ME>LAW

03-14-2012, 07:22 AM
HappyLittleBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick View Post
It's also funny seeing her try to pretend she's not a part of this forum when she posts on here more than anybody and under multiple accounts and cross-posts on racist websites. She's disconnected from reality and probably as unstable as those she frets about.
+1
Like any forum, PUAhate is a reflection of the members who provide the content, and she's provided more content than anybody. You can't be a major content provider and pretend you're not part of the problem. The site is as much of a reflection of her actions as it is of the people she trashes.

She's formed and shaped the discussion lately more than anyone else. If it hasn't gone in a direction she's liked, and misogyny is worse(which it is) then she's as much to blame for that as anyone else, if not more so.

If the genders were reversed, and a weird creepy male troll was hanging out on a women's forum mocking their views and arguing with them at the rate of 20+ posts a day you'd probably see a sharp increase in misandry there too.

03-14-2012, 09:11 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

The reactions in this thread are fascinating and underscore the point of the SPLC's report. Extremist rhetoric is disturbing, period. The attitude around here is "shoot the messenger" of that very simple message.

So much has changed on this site since Gunwitch shot a woman in the face. It's like a different site entirely.

03-14-2012, 12:58 PM
hell yeah

Quote:
+1

If the genders were reversed, and a weird creepy male troll was hanging out on a women's forum mocking their views and arguing with them at the rate of 20+ posts a day you'd probably see a sharp increase in misandry there too.
no, the cunts would ban that troll immediately. 230 is laughing her head off that she is still allowed on this forum.

03-14-2012, 12:59 PM
hell yeah

Quote:
So much has changed on this site since Gunwitch shot a woman in the face. It's like a different site entirely.

why did he shoot the woman in the face...

03-14-2012, 05:38 PM
TheRealTruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell yeah View Post
why did he shoot the woman in the face...
To get to the other side.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Tags
230 = ready to get raped?, 230 amogged by life again, 230 defeated by reading, 230 now it starts to get a little sad, 230 now pretending she knows EU law, defensive bigots = can't read can't win, losers defensive now that bigotry has been noticed, time to rape 230, TwoThreeTroll