PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Brad P.'s Pickup Mansion For Guys With No Experience Thread Tools Search Thread
03-25-2012, 12:50 PM
Confused

I am thinking about trying out for Brad P.'s Pickup Mansion. I consider myself a very shy and insecure guy and I have virtually no experience with women and also have very little knowledge of pickup and Brad P.'s techniques. Since I have no experience with women, do you believe that me staying at the Mansion could help me get better with women? Does anyone have any info on the Pickup Mansion so that I have a better idea if it would be worth pursuing. Are there any e-books and/or seminars by Brad P. or anyone else that you would recommend that I read or watch considering that I have no experience with women. I am looking to learn how to legitimately get better with women through reading up on the best and most legitimate pickup artists. I hope that I am correct in assuming that Brad P. is the best and the Mansion would be suitable for me given my lack of experience with women.

Any info on the Pickup Mansion and/or Brad P. and his techniques

03-25-2012, 01:09 PM
Sazzi

If you are rich, then do it..

Brad P. is imo the best within the "seduction industry", and it's probably decent at the beginning stages.

So you'll learn to approach, get numbers, set up dates that leads to sex.. But the results will be very inconsistent, and the higher levels (even Brad P) are maybe 1-3 new girls a month.... Thats the reality...

There's also some basic about creating an attractive clothing style, getting a make-over... Some inner game, and identity stuff...

So you'll basically become a social guy who can approach women, and get laid ocassionally.

03-25-2012, 01:13 PM
Hyxtery

He has a masters in Psych and is actually a pretty cool guy with a pretty solid understanding of research and therapy methods, probly one of the more legit guys who understands more than just psychobabble.

03-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Confused

Sazzi - thanks for the info. I am not rich, however, I heard that there are rooms available for $2750 a month. I wish to work a full-time job while at the Mansion to be able to pay the rent. Do you believe the experience will still be worthwhile if I have to work a lot while at the Mansion? Also, I ideally would like to meet the person I am going to marry while I am at the Mansion. Do you believe that Brad P.'s techniques could help me find a marriage partner? I believe that most of my problems are psychological so I think having a person who has knowledge in psychology will help me improve upon myself and with women.

03-25-2012, 03:03 PM
Svall

is this a joke?
if you have money to throw away, go travel the world, I've never met a virgin traveller

03-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Confused

Svall - I don't have money to throw around, however, I wished to save enough for two months rent if I get accepted into the Mansion. When I arrive, I will try to find a full-time job to be able to continue to pay rent. I don't believe that traveling the the world will help me with women because I have severe approach anxiety and also am insecure in my ability to get a woman to like me. I felt a long term program like the Pickup Mansion could help me address the fact that I am a very insecure person who has zero knowledge and zero experience with women.

Any further info on the Mansion would be greatly appreciated.

03-25-2012, 04:35 PM
Svall

LOL nice troll

03-25-2012, 05:09 PM
Confused

Svall - I assure you that I'm not a troll. I had negative experiences in my early teen years that caused me to become very insecure in myself. I believe that this is the main catalyst that causes me to have difficulty with women. I felt that a long term program that is very focused on improvement with women such as the Pickup Mansion would be ideal for a person such as myself. Do you recommend another program that is long term in nature that you feel would better help me to approach and improve with women?

Any further info on the Pickup Mansion would be greatly appreciated.

03-25-2012, 06:40 PM
PUA 9000

Is this a joke ?

Brad P aka Casey mahoney has some understanding but I heard he has 3 mansions so forget getting personalized attention from him.
also per month is living expenses living there and doing some work I guess, I heard the instructors and casey are fixing up the place themselves to save money or should I say earn more money.

only thing I can say is if you are 6'0 and thin skinny and want a rockstar identity and have a 6 figure job to pay for their coaching then do what you like.
be aware that they dress kindah gothic and go out at night.

IF YOU ARENT 6'0 and dress GOTHIC and have long hair with ripped jeans than you will LOOK WEIRD AND SUPER AWKWARD!!!!!

BE honest with yourself if that identity even fits you...?

cause for me it doesnt to be honest, his stuff isnt cookie cutter for everyone.

plus you have to sign for one year lease with them..??????

once you are done with it,
and you are by yourself in your normal daily life then all his TRICKS wont work shite.

its only for night time.

Still man i agree with svall

try by yourself first before you later on in life regret paying money when you couldve learned by being dependant on yourself first.

its a ton of money to dedicate to "women"

sex is easily available just be cool and dont be try hard or too needy for it.

I wouldnt pay tbh. I would rather pay rent to be roomies with a natural guy friend of yours who gets laid, that way it isnt PUA weird and you dont become tooo dependant on any PUA guru.

being good with women or laying women requieres some self trust to pull shit like that, fucking girls at your place at their place or on the street... its you calling the shots. I doubt any PUA Guru can logically show you exactly and explain to you properly how to do it if you havent tried by yourself.

you cant explain how to shoot the ball, you have to try and try by yourself and then take it from there.
learn to be self taught bro.

I regret ever paying any of these pua clowns for advice cause they give typical generic commmunity advice and that shite doesnt work.

Do this and you will be better than 95% of any PUA Guru out there.
you can do it! I did

03-25-2012, 06:54 PM
PUA 9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confused View Post
I ideally would like to meet the person I am going to marry while I am at the Mansion. .

Dude you are coming from the wrong angle bro, you sound unrealisitc bro. "brad pee" isnt going to tranform you or change you.

YOU HAVE TO DO IT YOURSELF DUDE!

else you are easy pickin's for these pua gurus scammers
I smell major buyers remorse once you count that cash to brad pee

03-25-2012, 09:52 PM
Gambler Homeless Game

Im still wainting for Mehow to send me that check he promised.

03-26-2012, 12:44 AM
Tryhards

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA 9000 View Post
I smell major buyers remorse...
+1

OP: There is nothing special about a mansion that will get you laid unless you own it. Even then, you're still only likely getting laid because you live in a mansion.

Work on your life, dude. Get a cool hobby. Go jump out of a plane or climb as big ass mountain. That and just be more outgoing. Smile and say hello to more people. Talk about the weather. Give a person a genuine compliment. Take a comedy writing and/or improv class.

All that will do more for your sex life/shyness/shitty life than paying some d-bag to live in his pseudo-owned mansion.

03-26-2012, 03:42 AM
Some Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svall View Post
LOL nice troll
very nice troll

the guys a moron and still people believe he's serious.

find his wife? lol

2 months @ 4.5k rent! lol. for pussy?

time to get real o.p. real-smart....

if you want to waste time on those guys, do it via piratebay

03-26-2012, 06:22 AM
Natural

I couldn't think of anything worse, however if you are going to sign up for this, I'd haggle with him at least. Get $1k knocked off the price. It's a tough economy, the PUA scammers need you...

03-26-2012, 07:51 AM
Sazzi

Confused -

You could try to find their material on http://www.seductiondatabase.com/sdb4/.
That will save you money, and you will get an impression of what they are teaching..

Maybe go out "solo", and try to get laid...

But PUA 900 got some valid points though..
They are dressed like "rockstars", and Brad P. is a musician...

03-26-2012, 08:27 AM
coolguy69

A virgin among cool guys would never work.

Theyre just gonna shit on you.

03-26-2012, 09:09 AM
scarface

Quote:
I am looking to learn how to legitimately get better with women through reading up on the best and most legitimate pickup artists.
Imo, this is a wrong way of thinking.
Men don't get "better/good" with womenn through reading stuff. But men do get better through trying to chat girls up, and thus getting better through experience.
Because dating is more like a sport, then that it is like mathematics. And you also don't learn to play basketball well through reading about it.

03-26-2012, 10:23 AM
TheRealTruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyxtery View Post
He has a masters in Psych and is actually a pretty cool guy with a pretty solid understanding of research and therapy methods, probly one of the more legit guys who understands more than just psychobabble.
He doesn't have a masters in psychology. I think he majored in it as an undergraduate like almost every girl that went to college. Also, his teachings are are just recycled community bs with nothing original.

03-26-2012, 11:06 AM
Aaron Sleazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealTruth View Post
He doesn't have a masters in psychology. I think he majored in it as an undergraduate like almost every girl that went to college. Also, his teachings are are just recycled community bs with nothing original.
BradP didn't exactly go to Harvard either...

03-26-2012, 12:13 PM
masterpiece

03-26-2012, 07:49 PM
PUA 9000

you can always try Gambler homeless residential program

03-27-2012, 02:53 PM
Sazzi

Go to the site I posted.
You can maybe find his material there for download..

Try to find:
Underground Dating Seminar
Planning the Perfect Date
Fashion Bible

That will get you a pretty accurate impression of what he is about.

03-28-2012, 06:49 PM
Confused

Thanks for all those who replied - especially Sazzi. My biggest concern is approach anxiety and I feel that I need to be pushed in order for me to talk to women. Unfortunately, I do not have any friends who are naturals. Currently, I am not feeling very well and it is very difficult for me to approach women since I have very low self-esteem. I felt that the Mansion would place me in a position where I would be pushed to talk to women. I also felt that since it was sponsored by Brad P., that it would be my most legit option. The website advertises that it is for people from all walks of life and in Brad P.'s Fashion Bible, I believe he showcases examples of many types of sexy stereotypes, not just individuals who are in to Goth.

Does anyone have an alternative for someone like myself who has severe approach anxiety and low self-esteem and wishes to be motivated to speak with women. I am looking for a long-term program that could assist me with my approach anxiety and get me started in being more social around women.

Thanks for any feedback.

03-28-2012, 07:14 PM
Sazzi

Hey Confused!
You could take a look at www.goodlookingloser.com

The 'Founders' of the site are Scotty Flamingo who's a guy who used to work for Brad P., and Chris aka "goodlooksingloser" - a very legit dude
They both know "Brad P", and learned from him. But they got their "game" to a higher level which was "getting laid occasionally" to ----> "getting laid consistently".

Their site is pretty new, but I'm pretty confident that they can help you beat your approach anxiety, among many other things.

You will definetely get the same value as Brad P. (or more) if you work with those guys over 8-12months, and more personal attention. Which is pretty logical, since they also learned from the same guy (Brad P.) as you are considering.

Their content is no BS, and can seem very "extreme" to more inexperienced guys..

But try to give it a look.. There's some "anti-anxiety" articles there, and loads of free stuff you can explore. A forum, etc..

Also try to read "Debunking the Seduction Community" by Aaron Sleazy - that'll give you a pretty accurate look upon the seduction community/industry.

03-29-2012, 08:39 AM
Confused

Thanks again for your advice Sazzi. Good Looking Loser seems like an interesting website and I will check it out further. However, it doesn't seem that the instructors offer programs where I could get personal attention. Aaron Sleazy's book was a great read and further makes me view Pick Up artists as scammers. However, it doesn't seem that Aaron Sleazy works with newbies like myself.

PUATraining residential, and Mehow One(der) Live seem to be the only other programs where you get to live with PUAs, however, I believe that these programs last only a week. Do you know of any other long-term programs other than the Mansion?

03-29-2012, 09:14 AM
maenad

Quote:
However, it doesn't seem that Aaron Sleazy works with newbies like myself.

PUATraining residential, and Mehow One(der) Live seem to be the only other programs where you get to live with PUAs, however, I believe that these programs last only a week. Do you know of any other long-term programs other than the Mansion?
Yeah, its called therapy. You go in and pay other people to solve your problems. But with what you said about Sleazy, that describes a majority of the PUA gurus material.

03-29-2012, 12:41 PM
Confused

Thank you for the suggestion, however, I have tried therapy and it was not successful in assisting me with my problems.
This is why I wish to find a program where I could have individuals around me who can motivate me to help conquer my approach anxiety. Because I have very high anxiety and low social skills, I feel that a long-term program is in order to help me to improve with women and with my self-esteem. Brad P.'s Mansion is the only program that I could find that was long-term and I felt that it would potentially motivate me to address my problems head on.

I would appreciate it if anyone knows of perhaps any other Pickup Mansions out there that my be cheaper than Brad P.'s Mansion.

03-30-2012, 05:32 PM
PUA 9000

Quote:
Thanks again for your advice Sazzi. Good Looking Loser seems like an interesting website and I will check it out further. However, it doesn't seem that the instructors offer programs where I could get personal attention. Aaron Sleazy's book was a great read and further makes me view Pick Up artists as scammers. However, it doesn't seem that Aaron Sleazy works with newbies like myself.

mehow sucks i saw him infield he sucks, he uses his gay routines and s attention from girls but they think he is gay and harmless and that doesnt equal sex or even pussy wetting your dick.

forget mehow and forget richard, eventhough richard comes over your place and lives there for a month or a week and he eats up all your food while he uses your laptop to run his pua training business which is zero

04-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Aaron Sleazy

Quote:
I would appreciate it if anyone knows of perhaps any other Pickup Mansions out there that my be cheaper than Brad P.'s Mansion.
This was basically the core of the argument I had with BradP on mASF some years ago: for a fraction of what he is charging you can have a far superior experience. You are young, you have no responsibilities, you have some cash to spend. Great!

However, instead of making BradP richer and giving him a shitload of money in return for very little, take a trip around the world! In BradP's "mansion" the cheapest room is around $3k a month. For that amount of money, you'll be able to live pretty well for three or four months in many western countries, or if you go to a typical destination for sex tourism (how is "Pickup Mansion" any different? Oh, I get it, you pay a lot more and you aren't guaranteed sex.) like Thailand, six or seven grand are probably enough to live off for a year, and sex comes basically free of charge. They literally fuck you for a tip.

04-04-2012, 05:51 PM
PUA 9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Sleazy View Post
This was basically the core of the argument I had with BradP on mASF some years ago: for a fraction of what he is charging you can have a far superior experience. You are young, you have no responsibilities, you have some cash to spend. Great!

However, instead of making BradP richer and giving him a shitload of money in return for very little, take a trip around the world! In BradP's "mansion" the cheapest room is around $3k a month. For that amount of money, you'll be able to live pretty well for three or four months in many western countries, or if you go to a typical destination for sex tourism (how is "Pickup Mansion" any different? Oh, I get it, you pay a lot more and you aren't guaranteed sex.) like Thailand, six or seven grand are probably enough to live off for a year, and sex comes basically free of charge. They literally fuck you for a tip.
I rather bunk with Sleazy

Tags
30 30 club, Gambler homeless residential program, pickup mansion, Pickup Mansion overpriced for scam virgins, Purple runs tags