ME >>>> you >>>>:running

† #2
03-27-2012, 03:13 PM
d768821
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldAround View Post
ME >>>> you >>>>:running
and who the fuck are you you little jew bastard?

† #3
03-27-2012, 03:14 PM
Worthless Trash
Banned

Are you puadestroyed me? After being humiliated and exposed for being a spastic retard you decided to start a new life with a new account?

† #4
03-27-2012, 03:16 PM
WorldAround

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthless Trash View Post
Are you puadestroyed me? After being humiliated and exposed for being a spastic retard you decided to start a new life with a new account?
I'm selling 2 ratings
Highest bidder wins
P&P First class - $29.99
P&P Standard - $19.99

† #5
03-27-2012, 06:45 PM
Icarus
Send a message via Skype™ to Icarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldAround View Post
You are all ugly fucking chodes except macimate
Go suck his cock.

† #6
03-28-2012, 12:13 AM
Mystery†

Maybe i could find one on puahate, yeah, i'll pay her in turds, that must be more than enough to support her lifestyle

† #7
03-28-2012, 12:28 AM
jamie99
Banned

The interesting thing is that, apart from Macimate and myself , no one here looks after themselves, and that's despite knowing the importance of looks to young women.

In 3 months I have stacked on 5-6 kg and are still 9% bf, with a great waist to shoulder ratio.I can already feel my shoulders and chest stretching out. yesterday i benched my body weight (76kg) for the first time in over a year. The feeling running down the beach is amazing. you feel like a tiger - lean and powerful - what men should be.

3 months, and I already have a better body than most of you will ever achieve because you are so inept and sloppy. In a few weeks ill post a few pics as evidence of my efforts - maybe it will show you lazy buggers what can be done with hard work.

† #8
03-28-2012, 01:24 AM
WorldAround

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
The interesting thing is that, apart from Macimate and myself , no one here looks after themselves, and that's despite knowing the importance of looks to young women.

In 3 months I have stacked on 5-6 kg and are still 9% bf, with a great waist to shoulder ratio.I can already feel my shoulders and chest stretching out. yesterday i benched my body weight (76kg) for the first time in over a year. The feeling running down the beach is amazing. you feel like a tiger - lean and powerful - what men should be.

3 months, and I already have a better body than most of you will ever achieve because you are so inept and sloppy. In a few weeks ill post a few pics as evidence of my efforts - maybe it will show you lazy buggers what can be done with hard work.

I will kill you bro but yh, if you're making an effort to look after yourself instead of sitting here all day complaining about your mid face then thats cool. You can never change your mid face, just because you fix your nose means fuck all. It comes down to mm between your eyes, mouth and all that shit. Thats good you can bench your bodyweight, i can only bench 60kg but i've been cutting with a calorie deficit so i find it okay seeing as i'm only 71kg

Tags
jamie99 has made great progress; now he swallows, jamie99 has stacked on 5-6kg of cocks in his arse