PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
women have jobs these days Thread Tools Search Thread
  #1  
03-28-2012, 05:42 PM
malechauvinist's Avatar
malechauvinist
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,636


Women are liberated. They have jobs themselves now. All great for them. I see it from my generation onward, women stay single so long, because they have their own money.
In the past every guy could get a girl, because women needed men to get money. Now that women have their own money, they just stay single forever, and fuck the top 10% of guys. They don;t have to setlle anymore with some average guy just because of his money.







  #2  
03-28-2012, 05:44 PM
PUAhater's Avatar
PUAhater
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,512


Quote:
Originally Posted by malechauvinist View Post
Women are liberated. They have jobs themselves now. All great for them. I see it from my generation onward, women stay single so long, because they have their own money.
In the past every guy could get a girl, because women needed men to get money. Now that women have their own money, they just stay single forever, and fuck the top 10% of guys. They don;t have to setlle anymore with some average guy just because of his money.
exactly.

If you are average you need to be a millionaire for an attractive woman to "settle" for you.

Our only hope is moving to some 3rd world shithole where women still need men.

__________________
LMS
  #3  
03-28-2012, 05:47 PM
twothreeoh's Avatar
twothreeoh
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,011


In "third world shitholes" women are the primary earners.

They work in factories set up by MNCs. Cambodia? Vietnam? Guatemala? Thailand? In all those places, women work full time making crap you consume.

Your best hope is to get plastic surgery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUAhater View Post
exactly.

If you are average you need to be a millionaire for an attractive woman to "settle" for you.

Our only hope is moving to some 3rd world shithole where women still need men.


__________________
Quote:
Look at her avatar. Notice the stick she pawns us with...........................Psychoo
  #4  
03-28-2012, 05:53 PM
malechauvinist's Avatar
malechauvinist
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,636


Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
In "third world shitholes" women are the primary earners.

They work in factories set up by MNCs. Cambodia? Vietnam? Guatemala? Thailand? In all those places, women work full time making crap you consume.

Your best hope is to get plastic surgery.
thank you 230.
You made me realize maybe I should not hate women.
I thought women were useless. But you made me see women are very useful and I should be grateful for that.







  #5  
03-28-2012, 05:53 PM
PUAhater's Avatar
PUAhater
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,512


Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
In "third world shitholes" women are the primary earners.

They work in factories set up by MNCs. Cambodia? Vietnam? Guatemala? Thailand? In all those places, women work full time making crap you consume.

Your best hope is to get plastic surgery.
A guy making minimum wage in the States would be comparable to being a millionaire in those countries.

You could get off the plane and literally have an attractive wife within 2 hours.

Does that piss you off 230?

__________________
LMS
  #6  
03-28-2012, 05:53 PM
PUA's Avatar
PUA
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,024


The vast majority of women always had to work.

Unlike you.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Sleazy View Post
Try a modicum of intellectual integrity, buddy!
www.alanrogercurrie.com
  #7  
03-28-2012, 05:55 PM
twothreeoh's Avatar
twothreeoh
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,011


Before I'm accused of not knowing what I'm talking about by a very "logical" contributor to this high-level thread, here are some useful links.

Percentage of women in the labor force worldwide.

You can see from this interesting graphic that 70% of Thai women are in the workforce.

http://www.datapult.info/content/per...-workforce-map

Many Thai women work in the garment industry. You can read more about Thailand's internal migrant women here.

http://www.isiswomen.org/index.php?o...302&Itemid=191

__________________
Quote:
Look at her avatar. Notice the stick she pawns us with...........................Psychoo






  #8  
03-28-2012, 07:36 PM
NPC
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,863


Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
Before I'm accused of not knowing what I'm talking about by a very "logical" contributor to this high-level thread, here are some useful links.

Percentage of women in the labor force worldwide.

You can see from this interesting graphic that 70% of Thai women are in the workforce.

http://www.datapult.info/content/per...-workforce-map

Many Thai women work in the garment industry. You can read more about Thailand's internal migrant women here.

http://www.isiswomen.org/index.php?o...302&Itemid=191
Many Thai women work in the bukakke and blowjobs industry.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottomline View Post
I got stoned so it accessed deep area's of my brain.
  #9  
03-28-2012, 07:37 PM
Nems
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 922


Quote:
Originally Posted by PUAhater View Post
exactly.

If you are average you need to be a millionaire for an attractive woman to "settle" for you.

Our only hope is moving to some 3rd world shithole where women still need men.
you mean china?.

  #10  
03-28-2012, 07:40 PM
Nems
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 922


Quote:
Originally Posted by malechauvinist View Post
Women are liberated. They have jobs themselves now. All great for them. I see it from my generation onward, women stay single so long, because they have their own money.
In the past every guy could get a girl, because women needed men to get money. Now that women have their own money, they just stay single forever, and fuck the top 10% of guys. They don;t have to setlle anymore with some average guy just because of his money.
true. im having sex with seven women, and even then i have to wait till they get out of work. pff.







  #11  
03-28-2012, 08:04 PM
anon111
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 671


Quote:
Originally Posted by malechauvinist View Post
Women are liberated. They have jobs themselves now. All great for them. I see it from my generation onward, women stay single so long, because they have their own money.
In the past every guy could get a girl, because women needed men to get money. Now that women have their own money, they just stay single forever, and fuck the top 10% of guys. They don;t have to setlle anymore with some average guy just because of his money.
also they just get impregnated by the top guys,

most of the time they don't pay for the children

in the past that would mean death / poverty for mother and child

but nowadays our society pays for the bastard children

and by society I mean the collective of beta men who pay the majority of taxes through their work

*edit*

comment on the thai women, and women in 3rd world countries having to work

OFC they have to work, because they dont live in a country where the collective men through their taxes pay for them to survive,

but its different in the developed (western) world

  #12  
03-28-2012, 08:59 PM
twothreeoh's Avatar
twothreeoh
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,011


Good post. I had never thought of the financial burden of bearing and raising children as solely the mother's before. You've put the issue in an important new light.

Your talents are wasted in fast food management.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon111 View Post
also they just get impregnated by the top guys,

most of the time they don't pay for the children

in the past that would mean death / poverty for mother and child

but nowadays our society pays for the bastard children

and by society I mean the collective of beta men who pay the majority of taxes through their work

*edit*

comment on the thai women, and women in 3rd world countries having to work

OFC they have to work, because they dont live in a country where the collective men through their taxes pay for them to survive,

but its different in the developed (western) world


__________________
Quote:
Look at her avatar. Notice the stick she pawns us with...........................Psychoo
  #13  
03-28-2012, 10:31 PM
jankinoff's Avatar
jankinoff
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,375


I think this issue is much more complex than women simply having careers these days. From my limited perspective, the OP seems at least partially correct, but 230 brings up some valid points.







  #14  
03-29-2012, 02:44 AM
Does Looks Matter
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,857


Pantene

  #15  
03-29-2012, 02:45 AM
ChinpokoBlood's Avatar
ChinpokoBlood
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 453


It's good, because that means my girl can pay for me at bars.

__________________
The LOOKS keep on mattering...
  #16  
03-29-2012, 03:03 AM
Fabie's Avatar
Fabie
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Montevideo Uruguay
Posts: 6,056


Quote:
Originally Posted by anon111 View Post
also they just get impregnated by the top guys,

most of the time they don't pay for the children

in the past that would mean death / poverty for mother and child

but nowadays our society pays for the bastard children

and by society I mean the collective of beta men who pay the majority of taxes through their work
correct
the workforce of beta males pays for the bastards and single mothers
that's a real injustice we must change the world







  #17  
03-29-2012, 04:35 AM
Psychoo's Avatar
Psychoo
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: KSA
Posts: 2,857


From my point of view, i agree with op. I mentioned that earlier actually.

Women in westren society are so independet (financially speaking). Independet in a way that i think they don’t need a man in their life and if they wanted one; They want him to be at least like them in terms of success maybe even more than them. After all, she would introduce him to her friends and parents and if he was lower than her in terms of status and intelligence, he would embarrass her. I am not being biased in this context and personally i think it is natural for women that they want their man to have higher status.Moreover, I think men also want their partner to have some kind of intelligence or else they wouldn’t tolerate their partner. So, it goes both ways but i think women want their partner to be (in a sense) better than them or at least like them whearas men want minimum amount of intelligence that could keep them interested in the long run.

About 3rd world women. I think they do it to support their family (they need it) but westren women do it for themselfs and to have a some kind of satisfaction hence: it is different.

I would like to have some kind of debate with 230 (not like prove me wrong kind of thing) but more like a discussion. Less scientific kinda of thing

Reply

Tags
1001 reasons Thai women don't want you, 230 please fuck off and die, 230 please give us more interesting info, pua = defedning his "wife"
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz