PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

women have jobs these days Thread Tools Search Thread
03-28-2012, 05:42 PM
malechauvinist

Women are liberated. They have jobs themselves now. All great for them. I see it from my generation onward, women stay single so long, because they have their own money.
In the past every guy could get a girl, because women needed men to get money. Now that women have their own money, they just stay single forever, and fuck the top 10% of guys. They don;t have to setlle anymore with some average guy just because of his money.

03-28-2012, 05:44 PM
PUAhater

Quote:
Originally Posted by malechauvinist View Post
Women are liberated. They have jobs themselves now. All great for them. I see it from my generation onward, women stay single so long, because they have their own money.
In the past every guy could get a girl, because women needed men to get money. Now that women have their own money, they just stay single forever, and fuck the top 10% of guys. They don;t have to setlle anymore with some average guy just because of his money.
exactly.

If you are average you need to be a millionaire for an attractive woman to "settle" for you.

Our only hope is moving to some 3rd world shithole where women still need men.

03-28-2012, 05:47 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

In "third world shitholes" women are the primary earners.

They work in factories set up by MNCs. Cambodia? Vietnam? Guatemala? Thailand? In all those places, women work full time making crap you consume.

Your best hope is to get plastic surgery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUAhater View Post
exactly.

If you are average you need to be a millionaire for an attractive woman to "settle" for you.

03-28-2012, 05:53 PM
malechauvinist

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post

They work in factories set up by MNCs. Cambodia? Vietnam? Guatemala? Thailand? In all those places, women work full time making crap you consume.

thank you 230.
You made me realize maybe I should not hate women.
I thought women were useless. But you made me see women are very useful and I should be grateful for that.

PUAhater

Quote:

A guy making minimum wage in the States would be comparable to being a millionaire in those countries.

You could get off the plane and literally have an attractive wife within 2 hours.

Does that piss you off 230?

PUA

The vast majority of women always had to work.

Unlike you.

www.alanrogercurrie.com
03-28-2012, 05:55 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Before I'm accused of not knowing what I'm talking about by a very "logical" contributor to this high-level thread, here are some useful links.

Percentage of women in the labor force worldwide.

You can see from this interesting graphic that 70% of Thai women are in the workforce.

http://www.datapult.info/content/per...-workforce-map

Many Thai women work in the garment industry. You can read more about Thailand's internal migrant women here.

http://www.isiswomen.org/index.php?o...302&Itemid=191

03-28-2012, 07:36 PM
NPC

Quote:
Before I'm accused of not knowing what I'm talking about by a very "logical" contributor to this high-level thread, here are some useful links.

Percentage of women in the labor force worldwide.

You can see from this interesting graphic that 70% of Thai women are in the workforce.

http://www.datapult.info/content/per...-workforce-map

Many Thai women work in the garment industry. You can read more about Thailand's internal migrant women here.

http://www.isiswomen.org/index.php?o...302&Itemid=191
Many Thai women work in the bukakke and blowjobs industry.

03-28-2012, 07:37 PM
Nems

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUAhater View Post
exactly.

you mean china?.

03-28-2012, 07:40 PM
Nems

Quote:
true. im having sex with seven women, and even then i have to wait till they get out of work. pff.

03-28-2012, 08:04 PM
anon111

Quote:
also they just get impregnated by the top guys,

most of the time they don't pay for the children

in the past that would mean death / poverty for mother and child

but nowadays our society pays for the bastard children

and by society I mean the collective of beta men who pay the majority of taxes through their work

*edit*

comment on the thai women, and women in 3rd world countries having to work

OFC they have to work, because they dont live in a country where the collective men through their taxes pay for them to survive,

but its different in the developed (western) world

03-28-2012, 08:59 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Good post. I had never thought of the financial burden of bearing and raising children as solely the mother's before. You've put the issue in an important new light.

Your talents are wasted in fast food management.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon111 View Post

and by society I mean the collective of beta men who pay the majority of taxes through their work

*edit*

comment on the thai women, and women in 3rd world countries having to work

OFC they have to work, because they dont live in a country where the collective men through their taxes pay for them to survive,

but its different in the developed (western) world

03-28-2012, 10:31 PM
jankinoff

I think this issue is much more complex than women simply having careers these days. From my limited perspective, the OP seems at least partially correct, but 230 brings up some valid points.

03-29-2012, 02:44 AM
Does Looks Matter

Pantene

03-29-2012, 02:45 AM
ChinpokoBlood

It's good, because that means my girl can pay for me at bars.

03-29-2012, 03:03 AM
Fabie

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon111 View Post

correct
the workforce of beta males pays for the bastards and single mothers
that's a real injustice we must change the world

03-29-2012, 04:35 AM
Psychoo
Banned

From my point of view, i agree with op. I mentioned that earlier actually.

Women in westren society are so independet (financially speaking). Independet in a way that i think they don’t need a man in their life and if they wanted one; They want him to be at least like them in terms of success maybe even more than them. After all, she would introduce him to her friends and parents and if he was lower than her in terms of status and intelligence, he would embarrass her. I am not being biased in this context and personally i think it is natural for women that they want their man to have higher status.Moreover, I think men also want their partner to have some kind of intelligence or else they wouldn’t tolerate their partner. So, it goes both ways but i think women want their partner to be (in a sense) better than them or at least like them whearas men want minimum amount of intelligence that could keep them interested in the long run.

About 3rd world women. I think they do it to support their family (they need it) but westren women do it for themselfs and to have a some kind of satisfaction hence: it is different.

I would like to have some kind of debate with 230 (not like prove me wrong kind of thing) but more like a discussion. Less scientific kinda of thing

Tags
1001 reasons Thai women don't want you, 230 please fuck off and die, 230 please give us more interesting info, pua = defedning his "wife"