PuaHate Random

Decent looking guys think they´re ugly...fat, ugly girls think they´re pretty Thread Tools Search Thread
03-31-2012, 05:40 AM
PUAhater

This world is fucked up.

03-31-2012, 06:16 AM
Worthless Trash
Banned

It's their parents and society's fault, a ugly man is treated like shit, he ask his parents, mom am i good looking?
Son, looks don't matters just believe in yourself and be a gentleman.
Dad, am i good looking?
Son...... let's say that you shouldn't "aim" too high

Ugly fat girl:
Mom am i good lookng:
AWWWWWW Of course you are, everyone else is blind, you'll meet your good looking rich famous intelligent confident funny man, you just need to wait.
Dad am i good looking?
hhem hheem, ask your mother.

03-31-2012, 06:20 AM
winniethepooh

the world is out of order
gentlemen, is up to us to set it right again
we need to show all those fat bitches their place, and support those guys who are fucked up

03-31-2012, 07:13 AM
RestInPeaceASF
Banned

I'm pretty sure it was here where I found one of those OKCupid "studies" on how people rate each other's looks. At least online, girls were very harsh on guy's looks. Even though, they still went ahead and replied to them, but no wonder a lot of chicks act like they're doing you a favor.

If they're looking for a real dating relationship with a guy all to themselves, they're overpricing themselves out of the market. They might be able to share a guy that meets their inflated standards, but most of those chicks will never find one just for themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthless Trash View Post
It's their parents and society's fault, a ugly man is treated like shit, he ask his parents, mom am i good looking?
Son, looks don't matters just believe in yourself and be a gentleman.
Dad, am i good looking?
Son...... let's say that you shouldn't "aim" too high

Ugly fat girl:
Mom am i good lookng:
AWWWWWW Of course you are, everyone else is blind, you'll meet your good looking rich famous intelligent confident funny man, you just need to wait.
Dad am i good looking?
hhem hheem, ask your mother.

03-31-2012, 08:04 AM
myself

What's with the stupid conception that you have to be a model to get anywhere in life.

We hit the 7 billion people mark some time ago... so lots and lots of men had sex with women. Are you trying to tell me that all of them had model looks?! Whenever I go outside I see beautiful people but rarley/almost never with the so called model looks. And that's good because I dont like these faces. I and many other people prefer normal beauty.

Many people here confuse good looks with high profile fashion models good looks.
As a fashion model you need an extraordinary face with quirky features, you have to stick out of million other people, be it with big lips, natural long eyelashes, strong cheekbones, being very tall (long legs for women) or shape of the head in general. Designer like Valentino and Co. want strange & extraordinary "beautiful faces".

but it all depends what the agencies want and what kind of agencies we talk about
for instance,
there is Java-People, for your 'ordinary' beautiful people, they have all age groups (kids, teens, adults & seniors) and they do stuff for all sorts of magazines
and then there is java-models, they do the high profile fashion stuff

also, a good way to find out if someone has an extraordinary or nondescript face,
show someone random a picture with the chosen person (who he/she never saw before) for like 10 seconds, then tell them to describe how the person looks (kinda like an identikit picture)
If he/she can remember a lot and can describe the face precisely accurate it means the person in the picture has an interesting face with quirky features.

Example for quirky features via Paulie Rojas (prominent jaw- some call it manjaw, big eyes, long eyelashes, proportional high forhead) oh and by the way... she has quite an 'average' boyfriend.

While here are the characteristics for 'normal' beautiful people

http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakulta...prototypen.htm

03-31-2012, 08:33 AM
Apparition

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. I have female relatives around my age who basically look like chubby versions of me.

While I've always been invisible, they've all had good looking boyfriends since they were about 14 without even trying. None of them can leave the house in a sundress without getting a ton of attention from horny guys.

Is it any wonder why girls all think they're goddesses?

03-31-2012, 08:34 AM
PUA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUAhater View Post
This world is fucked up.
No.

You and your shitty Asperger buddies are fucked up.

www.alanrogercurrie.com

03-31-2012, 08:51 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

Serious post:

Girls feel enormous insecurity about their looks, just like you all do. People close to girls tell them they are pretty to make them feel better.

Just because a girl says she is pretty doesn't mean she believes it. You all put too much stock in words. Words do not correspond to true feelings.

Fat women are on the receiving end of severe discrimination. If you've ever talked to a fat person or read their writing, you'd know this.

To avoid becoming fat, a lot of girls turn to anorexia and bulimia to control their eating. Check out their forums to see what girls go through.

Men and women are both really insecure about their looks, they just deal with that insecurity in different ways that aren't obvious to the outside observer.

Women have been talking to each other about their insecurities for a long time. My sense is that you guys in Shitty Advice are the vanguard of men talking to each other about their body image issues. You're doing something new.

But what you are doing here is not healthy. It's a variation of the anorexia forums. You're reinforcing each others' negative body images.

Talking to others who have your problems is a good thing, if you're led by someone who can moderate the discussion.

Group therapy would probably make some of you feel better about stuff.

03-31-2012, 02:43 PM
PUA Comic

I am really excited about my forum. I should have at least 15 members by Christmas 2012. My parents are so proud.

03-31-2012, 02:43 PM
Barry Kirkey

Stefan, why haven't you come on the show lately?

Tags
230 = 0 friends, 230 = ugly + = noone cares wat u think, I like my joints fat; not my bitches, woman get to the kitchen and get me a sandwich