PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Dear DJ Fuji Thread Tools Search Thread
04-14-2012, 03:47 AM
Tryhards

Dude. Okay.

I wouldn't worry about Fuji anymore:

1) Look at my sig. I've been Google bombing him for months now.
2) He hasn't updated his blog in four months (the longest ever for him).
3) He's been forced to give massive discounts on BCs (likely to to lack of demand).

I think it's pretty safe to say he's a non-issue now. I think we chased him off the map. And if for some reason he ain't gone, the market has taken care of him.

I don't think it's necessary to keep bumping the thread. Just put a backlink in your sig and make sure you post regularly. It will do more damage anyway.

04-14-2012, 07:40 AM
IamPUAHATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryhards View Post
Dude. Okay.

I wouldn't worry about Fuji anymore:

1) Look at my sig. I've been Google bombing him for months now.
2) He hasn't updated his blog in four months (the longest ever for him).
3) He's been forced to give massive discounts on BCs (likely to to lack of demand).

I think it's pretty safe to say he's a non-issue now. I think we chased him off the map. And if for some reason he ain't gone, the market has taken care of him.

I don't think it's necessary to keep bumping the thread. Just put a backlink in your sig and make sure you post regularly. It will do more damage anyway.

ahh ok, will do. lol your right, he hasn't posted in his taoofdjfuji blog for a while. Giving 90% discounts to bootcamps(even though that's his gimmick)

I even had ex dj fuji students telling me of shitty he treats his students and thus asking him for discounts

LOL dj fuji IF ONLY YOU TOLD PEOPLE YOU HAD A TIJUANA WHORE OF A GF WHO LOOKS LIKE SHE'S 30 YEARS OLD. INSTEAD OF TELLING VIRGINS YOU PULL MODELS/STRIPPERS/BLAZING SEX GODDESSES EVERY WEEKEND.

hahaahah james kilpatrick scammer dj fuji scammer psych choker,

09-02-2012, 05:27 AM
margalitush

Tags
DJ Faggy, DJ Fugly + DJ Faggy = DJ Fuji, dj fuji, dj fuji = clitorus-cock, dj fuji = onenatural's cousin, dj fuji dwarf cock head gags on mehow meat, dj fuji is a scam artist, DJ Fuji is a scammer, DJ Fuji sucks cock in HELL, fuji = scammer, I will go Hiroshima on DJ Fuji's ass!, lol why the fuck does he have DJ in his name, Onenatural = dj fuji?