PuaHate Random

So who is legit? Thread Tools Search Thread
10-30-2010, 11:40 AM
betlamed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrShit View Post
Anything "alternative" is usually such a thing because it's not more then a placebo effect (if something proves more effective then placebo in an experiment, it's actually effective for many people). However there's nothing wrong with that, if it works, it works, placebo can change your life.
Exactly. Of course, the problem is that with "alternative" stuff, you're left solely with your own judgment. And of course, it's easy to show that this judgment can be totally off when hope and desperation enter the picture. Which they kind of tend to do when people seek help in therapy... or in PU... or religion...

10-30-2010, 11:50 AM
papa sandros

Quote:
Originally Posted by meh View Post
yes this one is the (relatively) new fad in psychology afaik. many claim it's more effective than the traditional psychological therapy that concentrates on personality analysis etc.
it is powerful stuff man.

I have to learn this for my boards exams.
interestingly easy once you apply it.
you literally control the person

10-30-2010, 12:21 PM
gerad

Quote:
yes this one is the (relatively) new fad in psychology afaik. many claim it's more effective than the traditional psychological therapy that concentrates on personality analysis etc.
CBT works my friend.. its not a fad... all of my anxiety problems have nearly been taken care of completely using it. But its not easy and i had to dip alot before i saw progress

Dont reccomend using it for women. If you can and have no guilt then you need therapy

10-30-2010, 01:00 PM
betlamed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerad View Post
CBT works my friend.. its not a fad... all of my anxiety problems have nearly been taken care of completely using it. But its not easy and i had to dip alot before i saw progress

Dont reccomend using it for women. If you can and have no guilt then you need therapy
Can you elaborate on that a bit? Why wouldn't you recommend it in that area, what is hard about it? And what do you mean by that last mysterious sentence? ;-)

10-30-2010, 01:30 PM
onenatural

Quote:
i guess this sums up puahate. people want to change for the better and it's definitely possible, they just picked the wrong way to do it
Yep.

When the fuck did you get that idea?
10-30-2010, 04:00 PM
gerad

Quote:
Originally Posted by betlamed View Post
Can you elaborate on that a bit? Why wouldn't you recommend it in that area, what is hard about it? And what do you mean by that last mysterious sentence? ;-)

I mean that using it to get women into bed by hypnotizing them is wrong.

Wrong because this stuff conflicted with so many things that i learnt in the past. But then this stuff turned out to be the thing that worked.

Self help and normal psychology is basically bullshit and a waste of time when it comes to being the magic answer to life and women. Thats why you see most people teaching this and learning from it are complete fuck ups. You probably already knew but stopped paying attention, because its everywhere. R.J insecure. Deangelo insecure. All of em... It seems your looking at it like, wow iv'e found something, i can now control women into sleeping with me. Well, if you learnt this all properly you wouldn't need to think like that.

Psychology is like Football

Imagine the coach saying "play fake hail mary pass" to a group of athletes that have never played football. He says it with conviction, that is the play that is needed. But without the correct knowledge of formations and the rules its not gonna work, there gonna fall flat on their ass and come running back to the "master". But they were given the right play right? they just didn't try hard enough.

For example... Doctor paul teaches "put a door on your boundry instead of a wall" yea and how the fuck do you do that? doctor paul. You hold up an imaginery door when somebodys insulting you?

Plus look at that guy hes fucked.

No, the boundry is achieved in other ways. But they dont tell you this, not because they dont want to, but because they cant, because their fuck ups and they never found the right material.

Now i have not tried everthing in psychology yet. But this is best used to become happier in life. Not just to manipulate some ass into bed. What im trying to say is, if your going to use something so simple and powerful, atleast use it for something thats going to permanently help you rather than a "quick fix"

10-30-2010, 04:03 PM
meh

trying to apply psychology to manipulate women to bed, as in to try to read psychological theories etc and try to 'apply' them on women, is probably the MOST complicated and unreliable way of getting ass.

you can analyze some dude who's getting laid and find some psychological concepts in what he does, but you can't do it the other way around - do psychological concepts and get laid as a result.

sum is bigger than its parts when it comes to personality, pickup etc.

that's why all community guys who try this (90% of community guys) - fail.

10-31-2010, 01:20 AM
scarface

Quote:
trying to apply psychology to manipulate women to bed, as in to try to read psychological theories etc and try to 'apply' them on women, is probably the MOST complicated and unreliable way of getting ass.
Translation. 99.9% of the time, guys try to manipulate chicks into bed they fail. So at the end, they have just been wasting time and effort.

10-31-2010, 05:31 AM
MasterPoonMonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarface View Post
Translation. 99.9% of the time, guys try to manipulate chicks into bed they fail. So at the end, they have just been wasting time and effort.
Don't know about this. I knew guys that would lie and tell girls they were airplane pilots and it got them laid sometimes. Manipulating girls to get laid is one of the oldest tricks in the book and it works. I know other guys that said they were in a band and it got them laid a lot. It's just that PUA Gurus try to do it in a complicated way that doesn't work.

04-18-2011, 10:43 PM
Tyr0ne K33p1n It R3al5

i am.

04-19-2011, 02:04 PM
I am the walrus

Dr. Paul sucks in field. Crash and burn. That is all.

04-19-2011, 02:23 PM
Markus

God, this thread is still alive and spanning 5 pages? I made this thread so long ago, I know there are no fucking gurus and PUA stuff is friggin' retarded. There is only one legit method. Approach numbers till some girl thinks you are cute - do not fuck up - repeat.

04-19-2011, 03:41 PM
chator

How many guys have the time, energy, patience, and persistence to play the numbers game, Markus? Even if you approach a lot of women you still need a method to not be immediately disqualified.

04-19-2011, 03:45 PM
PokerFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcuseflippa View Post
What and how did you get over your shyness?

I used to be very shy also. Lifting weights and not jacking off anymore got rid of my shyness.
His GF told him, that he was hot, good for him.

04-19-2011, 03:50 PM
PokerFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModeOne4Ever View Post
For me, the 'goal' of Mode One is not simply to "get laid." I say that in my book. I consider getting some pussy as more or less the "frosting on the cake" and/or a "fringe benefit" of exhibiting Mode One Behavior.

The main goal of Mode One is to get to a point where you become totally unfazed by rejection, and totally unfazed by subjective criticisms and negative reactions from women. Only then, can you be your real self with women.

I'm not a "the end justifies the means" type of guy.
So your method is about not getting results and still doing the same thing? You say you should creep women out and never take any feedback seriously?

04-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Markus

Quote:
Originally Posted by chator View Post
How many guys have the time, energy, patience, and persistence to play the numbers game, Markus? Even if you approach a lot of women you still need a method to not be immediately disqualified.
What method will help you with that besides taking good care of your appearance? As to the rest of the interaction - not being weird fuck and having your shit together helps.

Or do you think that PUA tactics are going to help fat old fuck to give away good first impression or even just be able to turn it around? Ain't gonna happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post
So your method is about not getting results and still doing the same thing? You say you should creep women out and never take any feedback seriously?
Mode One gives me the creeps. I used to be Mode One fanboy, till he started posting here and I figured this guy is insane.

Thinking his ex-gf is here, that we are lesbian feminist whatever, that this is community forum and he can make us his customers, not being able to handle criticism, freaking out when someone mentions his ex-relationship with Tyler, his insanity and delusions know no bounds.

And I like how the only thing needed for his worthless method to work is to approach a girl and tell her you want her, no real success required. His theory might sound good, but you can tell he can not walk the walk.

04-21-2011, 04:15 AM
MasterPoonMonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus View Post
Mode One gives me the creeps. I used to be Mode One fanboy, till he started posting here and I figured this guy is insane.

Thinking his ex-gf is here, that we are lesbian feminist whatever, that this is community forum and he can make us his customers, not being able to handle criticism, freaking out when someone mentions his ex-relationship with Tyler, his insanity and delusions know no bounds.

And I like how the only thing needed for his worthless method to work is to approach a girl and tell her you want her, no real success required. His theory might sound good, but you can tell he can not walk the walk.
"a guy could have a less-than-enviable personal life, but his book could have great wisdom in it." - Alan Roger Currie

04-21-2011, 06:28 AM
Billabongo

Bill Gates is legit

11-11-2011, 11:04 PM
knightwolf

The real truth is, the resin why guys score with women is because the women were already attracted to the guy before he even said one word to her. That's how I got lucky... There was no PUA shit. My problem now though is Im to fucking borking... And I lack motivation to even really want to go out any more.

11-11-2011, 11:31 PM
JB1

Im legit....i pretty much push everyone (even strangers) to go for the girl......

11-12-2011, 12:04 PM
JB1

In seriousness, I can verify that some of the ideas inthe community which have been based on proven ways to improve your chances (by studies), as well as common sense advice. But these ideas are far and few between. I've not read either of Janka or 60 years of challenge, but have been told by people who literally get loads of girls, that both are legit and attribute atleast some of their success to one or the other. Their advice is apparently sound, but not the magic pill people seem to hope for. Apparently it is common sense advice, written down and attemtpting to change the readers mindset.
Regards to 60YOC, his advice is apparently better....but he doesnt get laid that often-so people question the advice. Everyone knows Janka gets laid loads....but his advice aint as good and works for him more (since he's a good looking harvard graduate).

11-12-2011, 12:18 PM
PUA 9000

JustinWayne.com anyone ?

04-25-2012, 02:16 PM
PUA 9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus View Post
I was reading through the forum, disillusioned me from several "gurus" that I though was legit. Now I'm confused. Is there coaches in seduction community that actually have something useful to offer and are not marketers?

I am not talking about living demi-gods who pull women left and right. Just cool "gurus" who have success with women and can teach u something. If there are guys like that, who r they?
You are legit

Tags
1200 micrograms is a good band, 21914.5 days of challenge, 60 = Homosexual 101, 60 honored us with his presence, 60 is legend, 60 Years of Faggotry, 60mph is American speed limit, Alan Roger Currie = Seduction God, anyone try ejaculoid?, Azur is my avatar, Babe Ruth hit 60 home runs in 1927, big honor to have 60 with us, Came in 60 Seconds is a good movie, Has This Been Confirmed By Midnight?, Mode One = Best Attraction & Seduction Book EVER!, Mode One = Best Book Written EVER!, Mode One = Worst eBook Written Ever!, mode one fraud, mode one review, mode one ripoff, mode one scam, ModeOne = butthurt, Mr M has fucked between 20 and 60 girls, Neodymium is 60 on table of elements, numbers are all around us, PUA Comic = 33 year old virgin called steve, puacomic = weird faggot, racism, recommending 60 = proof youre an Asian Virgin, sexagesimal measurement, World of Warcraft highest level was 60, your mom is legit; huge tits