Registrations Closed  Banned?

Tyler's birthday cockfest Thread Tools Search Thread
04-05-2012, 05:46 PM
nipplewarrior
Banned

This is why we need a wiki

04-08-2012, 10:17 PM
THE GAME

This one thread should destroy PUA. Those queer fags could never pick up any chicks.

04-09-2012, 07:34 PM
WorldAround

They look a bit socially awkward, all those poses were probably from the books they've read on how to look dominate or charismatic in photos. You can always tell straight away when someone is putting on an act to look something they're not.

04-10-2012, 03:14 AM
Jegern

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GAME View Post
This one thread should destroy PUA. Those queer fags could never pick up any chicks.
This thread destroys all positve reasoning, religions and hope for humanitis spirit. No higher power would allow such humiliations to live.
It literary proves life is just survival of the fittest, the rest, as we see here, should, and probably will, be weeded out of its miserable existance.

04-10-2012, 11:19 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jegern View Post
That party was the best ever.
I heard you made a lot of guys happy that night.

04-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Jegern

come on, you can do better than that.

(dont ruin this thread by ansvering please, rather try trolling me in another thread)

04-25-2012, 08:47 PM
Some Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul123 View Post
www.adamvanwildest.com/2009/10/huge-house-party/

Some highlights:

Tyler looks like a complete faggot...

The thing that mostly strikes me about the photo's [ in the attached section of the original post], is that even compared to the other faggots in the pics, Tyler looks like he's been pushing fudge since he was a wee teen.

I think PUA in his life has been a massive, desperate attempt at escaping homosexuality.

And I do believe he failed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusAlphaKManly View Post
This was actually us RSD Lords pre-gaming. The actually party wasn't billed to start for another 2 hours but Tyler asked the students & the rest of us instructors to come early so he could give a special thanks for supporting RSD.

Authority on Alpha,

MaximusAlphaKManly
Haha. Also, I take this to mean that you guys wanted to escape to your "geek caves" and talk like normal, before (if at all there were any women lmao later) you guys went and pretended to act like normal, well adjusted people.

Face it: once homo's, always homo's in your cases. The funniest thing is, that for all of Tylers preaching, and all of his bullshit antics and videos - the guy is still a homo, going up to drunk girls at nightspots, and pulling unsuspecting aside, to try and bamboozle them.

And the guy married an ugmo skinny girl. Not a big achievement - because its obvious, based off him, she has a personality like cardboard anyway, not to mention her looks.

If he gets sex, its purely by luck. The guy is off in a dream world, interfacing with reality in a bizzare way, and its all at best, a clever deception. He's fucked in the head, you're fucked in the head, and its all to do with luck, not skill. And real personality, which you people can never make up for.

04-26-2012, 01:42 AM
Ragz

"interfacing with reality in a bizzare way" lol

04-26-2012, 09:41 AM
badgirl23

WOW I had no idea RSD were such a bunch of disgusting fags.

THANK GOD FOR THIS WEBSITE YOU GUYS ARE MY HEROES!!!

04-26-2012, 08:48 PM
TheTruth22

What happened to Adam Van wildest the guy where you guys the pics from?

That guy was hands down legit, I guess he got out of the RSD crap huh? smart guy

04-26-2012, 09:01 PM
PUA 9000

where's Jeffy ?

he pulls fatties on tape, tyler pays wannabe actresses in hollywood looks them up through craigslist

04-29-2012, 01:55 PM
youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
The thing that mostly strikes me about the photo's [ in the attached section of the original post], is that even compared to the other faggots in the pics, Tyler looks like he's been pushing fudge since he was a wee teen.

I think PUA in his life has been a massive, desperate attempt at escaping homosexuality.

And I do believe he failed.

Haha. Also, I take this to mean that you guys wanted to escape to your "geek caves" and talk like normal, before (if at all there were any women lmao later) you guys went and pretended to act like normal, well adjusted people.

Face it: once homo's, always homo's in your cases. The funniest thing is, that for all of Tylers preaching, and all of his bullshit antics and videos - the guy is still a homo, going up to drunk girls at nightspots, and pulling unsuspecting aside, to try and bamboozle them.

And the guy married an ugmo skinny girl. Not a big achievement - because its obvious, based off him, she has a personality like cardboard anyway, not to mention her looks.

If he gets sex, its purely by luck. The guy is off in a dream world, interfacing with reality in a bizzare way, and its all at best, a clever deception. He's fucked in the head, you're fucked in the head, and its all to do with luck, not skill. And real personality, which you people can never make up for.
all that homosexual talk. since you are assuming stuff, u don't know the guy, i would say that it's a reflection on you.

05-18-2012, 06:58 PM
Egghead

Those guys have loads of value, just being seen with them is a DHV!

06-19-2012, 03:38 PM
ubermensch

look at those fags

I think some of them have somehow subconsciously realized how gay this whole event was, but they lie to themselves and get even deeper into this shameful malice called RSD/PUA.

06-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll

Never gets old...

I just noticed this jerkoff now. "MaximusAlphaKManly"

Overcompensating just a tad, are we?

06-20-2012, 09:25 AM
Some Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youtube View Post
all that homosexual talk. since you are assuming stuff, u don't know the guy, i would say that it's a reflection on you.
the old, takes one to know one angle.

get fucked dude. ya spaz

03-26-2013, 11:49 AM
ubermensch

bump to show the reality of pua

03-30-2013, 07:28 PM
agdelgado

bravo.

applause.

03-30-2013, 08:34 PM
Assoul

It says "400+ pics", where are the rest of them? Nothing different about the rest of the, say, 380?

03-31-2013, 08:44 AM
RogerRSD

They toasted marshmallows around a fire as Tyler told stories about Mystery making his cock disappear in his Papa's ass.

03-31-2013, 01:22 PM
FeminismEqualsFail

LOL @ that sausage fest.

03-31-2013, 01:32 PM
HappyLittleBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assoul View Post
It says "400+ pics", where are the rest of them? Nothing different about the rest of the, say, 380?
Somebody took them down.

03-31-2013, 07:19 PM
Assoul

I'd hate to say it, but knowing the bias on this board, I wouldn't be surprised if the OP only took the 20 out the 400 that either were all dudes or fat chicks.

Whatever.

04-01-2013, 04:20 AM
Fruz

Quote:
I'd hate to say it, but knowing the bias on this board, I wouldn't be surprised if the OP only took the 20 out the 400 that either were all dudes or fat chicks.

Whatever.
sure like in every party there are alway two groups on different sides of party, girls on the left guys on th right, thats why n group of 100 guys you didn't saw girls only like 3 girls in the whole 20photo i aggree there could be more of them like 50 girls and 200 guys, real pua stuff...not

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPrice View Post
Skimmed it briefly. Good stuff
Legit Attraction formula on Smashwords
04-01-2013, 09:04 AM
FeminismEqualsFail

Quote:
So? None of those RSD fags got any hot chicks anyways.

04-03-2013, 12:25 AM
Assoul

Ehhh things get taken out of context here. I wouldn't be surprised if he was giving a superconference at that house and then everyone went to a venue.

But, whatever.

12-13-2013, 05:23 PM
NoPoon4U

bump

12-18-2013, 05:49 PM
Nicholaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabler View Post

The greatest.

12-19-2013, 03:16 AM
Wharfy

Here are random internet pics of REAL, NORMAL parties. Note the difference.

You don't have to be a "PUA" to get girls to come to your party. You just need to be somewhat normal and have actual friends, not poor saps who pay you $$$$ in the hopes that they will some day be normal.

12-19-2013, 01:31 PM
Sokar

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul123 View Post
www.adamvanwildest.com/2009/10/huge-house-party/

Some highlights:

Tyler looks like a complete faggot...

young Tyler looks like HARPOON!

Tags
Dr Paul touching young men!, ExposeSeduction.com, Greatest Healer's, Jeffy is a sexxxy sexxxer say all 3 PuaHate ladies, Kick + Horse = No No, Lefty=johnny, Lefty=SingleDudeSheeple?, LOL = LOL, Pua Hate Lair Spring Formal Dates for Hire!, Pua Hate Lair Treasurer Needed PM 230h for Details, real social dynamics, real social dynamics fraud, real social dynamics nation, real social dynamics scam, RSD Cockfest!, sausage fest, Tyler Amogged You: Analysis at next lair meeting, Tyler sucks cock in hell