PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

LMS Under The Microscrope: Is it more complex than just LMS? Thread Tools Search Thread
04-26-2012, 10:19 AM
aexexx
Banned

Apart from the seriously aspergery LMSers here (most of which have little experience with women), most of us "normal" LMSers would admit that not everyone that gets laid regularly has high LMS.

LMS does account for attraction. Or at least, it is the most consistent, fastest way of getting it.

But there are times when a man can date up - albeit rarely. A situation may help this occur, such as the woman's low self-confidence, or past trauma, or in my case, I dated what at the time, I considered an 8 IMO. But she had a child, so it took her down a bit in "dateability" - not in attractiveness though.

I don't think it is "balls" - as Jegern says - that is the extra layer - or add-on - to LMS. I would say GetProlapsedUK's Low Body Tension theory is good to bare in mind, but just being relaxed-looking won't get you dates and lays.

Do you have an average friend that gets laid more than you? Would you say his LMS is high, balls large and tension low?

I am not talking about attraction here, which is definately LMS. I am talking about getting results: dates, lays.

For normal, everyday guys who get laid regularly, is it a question of persistence, numbers and exposure? Are they persistent (read: desperate) with women more than us LMSers who give up as soon as the woman doesn't look at us as we walk in the room?

Are they more inclined to play the numbers game than an LMSer? Do they put themselves out there - give themselves exposure - more than LMSers, who rarely leave mum's basement?

Where LMS applies to attractiveness of a male, does actually getting laid and dates go way above LMS, and have the random factor, such that no theory could sum it up?

What would you say is the missing part of this puzzle (not ATTRACTION PUZZLE, but getting dates and laid puzzle)??

LMS + ???

Think and de-aspergize before you reply.

04-26-2012, 10:26 AM
jamie99
Banned

LMS encompasses everything that a women will find attractive in a man. It explains any situation , you just have to investigate a bit deeper sometimes to find the answer. For instance conversational ability/intelligence is a from of status , they are traits that are worth currency in any society.

04-26-2012, 10:29 AM
GilaMon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexexx View Post
Apart from the seriously aspergery LMSers here (most of which have little experience with women), most of us "normal" LMSers would admit that not everyone that gets laid regularly has high LMS.
G'Day sir

Can u give some examples of extreme aspergery LMSers?

And some normal LMSers?

04-26-2012, 10:32 AM
jamie99
Banned

Yep^^

What ever way you look at it women are just trying to extract value from you. Be looks or personality , that's all they are after - value.

They don't care about you as a person , even if they not aware of that consciously . A man with a good personality is just someone who their instincts are telling them will bring favors in the survival game.

04-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Jegern

Quote:

I don't think it is "balls" - as Jegern says - that is the extra layer - or add-on - to LMS. I would say GetProlapsedUK's Low Body Tension theory is good to bare in mind, but just being relaxed-looking won't get you dates and lays.

Do you have an average friend that gets laid more than you? Would you say his LMS is high, balls large and tension low?

I am not talking about attraction here, which is definately LMS. I am talking about getting results: dates, lays.

For normal, everyday guys who get laid regularly, is it a question of persistence, numbers and exposure? Are they persistent (read: desperate) with women more than us LMSers who give up as soon as the woman doesn't look at us as we walk in the room?

Are they more inclined to play the numbers game than an LMSer? Do they put themselves out there - give themselves exposure - more than LMSers, who rarely leave mum's basement?

Where LMS applies to attractiveness of a male, does actually getting laid and dates go way above LMS, and have the random factor, such that no theory could sum it up?

What would you say is the missing part of this puzzle (not ATTRACTION PUZZLE, but getting dates and laid puzzle)??

LMS + ???

I will still say it's Balls, this encompasses more than testicles but the things that defines a Man; bravery, strenght, persistance, relentness, dangerous, etc. Qualities that makes ordninary to handsome dudes get the S, like Scarface, all hoes loves him.

LSB IS the natural order of selection - it's very evident.
Money only builds upon S.
B is a key-factor, it will leverage S, yet it's not dependant on S or high L.

04-26-2012, 12:41 PM
wtd

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanza View Post
end of story

faggot , blue eyes cannot wipe the faggot looks on his face.

04-26-2012, 12:53 PM
colver84

I have put a lot of effort into finding consistent exceptions to the rule. These are the results of my studies:

1) You can date a point or so outside your league if you are open to interracial dating. I find that Indian looking south american women in particular seem to like me a lot. I can quite consistently get 6s who meet that description. Unfortunately I do not find them that attractive. When it comes to other races my preference is for Middle Eastern looking women and they definitely do not find me attractive. I am also partial to Japanese women but they do not like me at all either-where they date Western guys they tend to like pale skinny dark haired guys.

Aesexx I've recently observed loads of black guys with Oriental girls. Maybe you could look into this?

2. Older women.....I've kissed quite a few 7s who are in their early 30s. However they are more materialistic and once they figured out I was broke they moved on.

04-26-2012, 12:57 PM
Worthless Trash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by colver84 View Post
I have put a lot of effort into finding consistent exceptions to the rule. These are the results of my studies:

1) You can date a point or so outside your league if you are open to interracial dating. I find that Indian looking south american women in particular seem to like me a lot. I can quite consistently get 6s who meet that description. Unfortunately I do not find them that attractive. When it comes to other races my preference is for Middle Eastern looking women and they definitely do not find me attractive. I am also partial to Japanese women but they do not like me at all either-where they date Western guys they tend to like pale skinny dark haired guys.

Aesexx I've recently observed loads of black guys with Oriental girls. Maybe you could look into this?

2. Older women.....I've kissed quite a few 7s who are in their early 30s. However they are more materialistic and once they figured out I was broke they moved on.
LMS already took care of the theory of races and how money start mattering more and more as women age.
LMS is perfect.

04-26-2012, 01:26 PM
LooksTheory

So now you're looking for anomalies Aexexx? Let me tell you something bro LMS goes way beyond attraction. It's like you're looking for a cheat code or some shit. And even if do find it there is NO chance it could over come looks.

You see nothing is more attractive than physical beauty, humans are drawn to it, they love been around it. You can't theorise you're way out of this cruel truth.

04-26-2012, 01:30 PM
LooksTheory

Quote:
only cruel if ur incel like puahaters
Are you stupid? Oh wait yes you are. Wtf is wrong with you

04-26-2012, 01:35 PM
LooksTheory

Quote:
because, if you were hot like sean o pry, it wouldnt be cruel to you
Well yeah but it is fucked up, I mean I'm good looking but wtf I have to be O pry level to find happiness

04-26-2012, 01:58 PM
MidnightNick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
LMS encompasses everything that a women will find attractive in a man. It explains any situation , you just have to investigate a bit deeper sometimes to find the answer. For instance conversational ability/intelligence is a from of status , they are traits that are worth currency in any society.
Very well put. Out of all the things about LMS I would say my S is the highest. This would include my ability to get into places without waiting online/paying, my intelligence, my social skills etc.

I would say LMS is a pretty solid foundation, but what people don't understand is LMS as a whole, and end up putting way too much emphasis on the L. And then they take it even further by only concentrating on the face.

04-26-2012, 03:19 PM
Hamlet

Quote:

LMS does account for attraction. Or at least, it is the most consistent, fastest way of getting it.

But there are times when a man can date up - albeit rarely. A situation may help this occur, such as the woman's low self-confidence, or past trauma, or in my case, I dated what at the time, I considered an 8 IMO. But she had a child, so it took her down a bit in "dateability" - not in attractiveness though.

LMS + ???

There are more things in heaven and earth, Aexexx,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

04-26-2012, 10:07 PM
Neil Strauss

I once opened Savoy in a dark bar with my how lies more opener than I found out he was an instructor for Mystery.

04-27-2012, 08:07 AM
aexexx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by colver84 View Post

WTF. MOST asian and oriental girls dont even look in my direction. I have a Vietnamese friend who had to leave her family to date a black guy. Most wont wanna do that. I do see many oriental girls with white men though.

04-27-2012, 08:13 AM
jankinoff

I feel like I'm pretty good at meeting the very slight exceptions to LMS. 99% of the time it has to do with low self-respect.

04-27-2012, 08:13 AM
MidnightNick

Quote:
WTF. MOST asian and oriental girls dont even look in my direction. I have a Vietnamese friend who had to leave her family to date a black guy. Most wont wanna do that. I do see many oriental girls with white men though.
In NYC I see a ton of black dudes with asian chicks.

Tags
jsanza > stanza, stanza = fat old hairy curry muncher