PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

who exactly are you guys hating on? Thread Tools Search Thread
04-29-2012, 07:26 PM
20sam91

I'm just getting into the scene.. watching vids on youtube of mystery / strauss matador lovedrop etc... do you lot hate the concept in general or just certain 'guru's' ie rip-off merchants? to me it all makes sense and while I'm sure there are some clowns out there exploiting lonely desperate guys the guys Ive just named seem like the real deal

04-29-2012, 07:37 PM
Abou Diaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20sam91 View Post
I'm just getting into the scene.. watching vids on youtube of mystery / strauss matador lovedrop etc... do you lot hate the concept in general or just certain 'guru's' ie rip-off merchants? to me it all makes sense and while I'm sure there are some clowns out there exploiting lonely desperate guys the guys Ive just named seem like the real deal
They're not. They don't get hot girls and they're huge scammers. Every last one of them. You're better off practicing how to lose your fear of approaching chicks and learning how to chat about anything that pops in your head. Believe me, all the crap they spew is just their insecure way of talking to girls. You need none of that to get laid.

- TheTruth22
04-29-2012, 07:45 PM
20sam91

I honestly do not believe that I've seen some 'in field' sh*t and even if it is fake I cannot believe it doesn't work... IMO though it must be learnt behaviour to an extent.. no one has an innate ability to pick up women. Take someone like Russell Brand, I'm sure if you lived with him for 6 months you would learn a few tricks. That doesnt make him a fake. I dont believe they are all scammers, to me the more likely scenario is that most of the guys on here havent properly implemented the stuff that probably takes 12 months to learn

04-29-2012, 07:58 PM
Abou Diaby

Quote:
I honestly do not believe that I've seen some 'in field' sh*t and even if it is fake I cannot believe it doesn't work... IMO though it must be learnt behaviour to an extent.. no one has an innate ability to pick up women. Take someone like Russell Brand, I'm sure if you lived with him for 6 months you would learn a few tricks. That doesnt make him a fake. I dont believe they are all scammers, to me the more likely scenario is that most of the guys on here havent properly implemented the stuff that probably takes 12 months to learn
Nonsense. You know what separates you from some guru dork? The fact that you are too afraid to say hello to women. Once you reach a point where you don't crap your pants infront of a hot girl none of the shit those morons teach is necessary. The sad part is that they know this, but in order to keep revenue coming in they need to invent problems that don't even exist in order to keep guys like you attending boot camps and buying products.

- TheTruth22

04-29-2012, 08:03 PM
20sam91

Honestly I don't have any problem meeting women I would just like to get to the point where I can bang a girl whenever I want ie 5 times a week.. I certainly would never go to a bootcamp or hand any money over cos its simply not necessary

04-29-2012, 08:09 PM
Abou Diaby

Quote:
Honestly I don't have any problem meeting women I would just like to get to the point where I can bang a girl whenever I want ie 5 times a week.. I certainly would never go to a bootcamp or hand any money over cos its simply not necessary
You're not going to learn that from any PUA. Most of those dudes hardly ever get laid and when they do it is with average to below average girls.

- TheTruth22
04-29-2012, 08:21 PM
HappyLittleBoy

Quote:
Tell us which PUAs you think are legit, and chances are we've already got enough stuff to show you otherwise.

RSD are crazy, and ban any criticism from their sites.

Venusian Arts which is Mystery and Lovedrop's company threatened a student here with legal action after he posted some violent threats he got from Discovery, and pointed out what a bunch of scam artists they were.

We've got internal emails from them where they're telling their sales team to make fake infield videos and lie to customers to make their sales. Why are they faking infield videos?

Discovery, the guy who told them to make fake infield videos, declared bankruptcy and hid the income he was making from VA from the court. He was caught red handed.

Mystery came on this very site, and endorsed him. So what does that tell you about Mystery?

Neil Strauss is obviously comfortable with lying, and lied to sell his Annihilation Method.

04-29-2012, 08:35 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

If a sane person read all of the documents associated with the Venusian Arts drama, he would not come to the conclusion you desperately believe.

Venusian Arts are creeps, but a kid who has a change of heart and asks for a refund halfway through a bootcamp does not expose them as such.

Clarity, in purpose and in writing, are your friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
Tell us which PUAs you think are legit, and chances are we've already got enough stuff to show you otherwise.

RSD are crazy, and ban any criticism from their sites.

Venusian Arts which is Mystery and Lovedrop's company threatened a student here with legal action after he posted some violent threats he got from Discovery, and pointed out what a bunch of scam artists they were.

We've got internal emails from them where they're telling their sales team to make fake infield videos and lie to customers to make their sales. Why are they faking infield videos?

Discovery, the guy who told them to make fake infield videos, declared bankruptcy and hid the income he was making from VA from the court. He was caught red handed.

Mystery came on this very site, and endorsed him. So what does that tell you about Mystery?

Neil Strauss is obviously comfortable with lying, and lied to sell his Annihilation Method.

04-29-2012, 08:37 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

I'm a chick. Why do you want to bang a girl five times a week and why do you think a guy can teach you that?

Quote:

04-29-2012, 08:38 PM
20sam91

I appreciate what you're saying and none of the stuff you're saying about mystery surprises me. he looks like a fking nut case.. but I've seen people do much more questionable things than that in business. If he needs some second-rate 'pua' to fake in field vids then it is disappointing but not really surprising. It doesn't reflect badly on him imo though in a pick up sense though it does prove he is a liar. I've seen him doing his thing and I believe he is skilled in the pick up department. A lot of the complaints on this site seem to be about the lesser known guys or the guys that work under the main dudes. A lot of these guys at least WERE losers, lovedrop for example = faggot... so I imagine once you learn to manipulate people like that you can become quite ruthless and be the cool guy you always wanted to be.. I am still yet to see evidence the guys I mentioned are not what they say they are. I dont believe for a second these guys are useless with women and its an elaborate hoax

04-29-2012, 08:42 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Well if you have the money and you realize that most guys end up disappointed after taking one of these things, then go for it.

You're young and horny. That's why you want to fuck so may chicks. No guy fucks that many chicks. They just don't. You wouldn't be happy if you did have sex that often with different girls either. It's a phase in your life that will pass.

But if you want to do the bootcamp for the experience do it and post an honest review here.

If you don't have the money don't go into debt to do it.

Quote:
I appreciate what you're saying and none of the stuff you're saying about mystery surprises me. he looks like a fking nut case.. but I've seen people do much more questionable things than that in business. If he needs some second-rate 'pua' to fake in field vids then it is disappointing but not really surprising. It doesn't reflect badly on him imo though in a pick up sense though it does prove he is a liar. I've seen him doing his thing and I believe he is skilled in the pick up department. A lot of the complaints on this site seem to be about the lesser known guys or the guys that work under the main dudes. A lot of these guys at least WERE losers, lovedrop for example = faggot... so I imagine once you learn to manipulate people like that you can become quite ruthless and be the cool guy you always wanted to be.. I am still yet to see evidence the guys I mentioned are not what they say they are. I dont believe for a second these guys are useless with women and its an elaborate hoax

04-29-2012, 08:42 PM
HappyLittleBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
If a sane person read all of the documents associated with the Venusian Arts drama, he would not come to the conclusion you desperately believe.
Hey if I see an email from a man asking his staff to stage infield photos and videos, I'm going to assume he's asking them to stage infield photos and videos. For someone who came to this site to "bash PUAs" you seem to spend a lot of time bashing the people bashing them.

Let the HLB obsession continue!

04-29-2012, 08:47 PM
20sam91

Quote:
I'm a chick. Why do you want to bang a girl five times a week and why do you think a guy can teach you that?
In my experience this is not unusual behaviour

And how did Strauss lie?

How can you explain mystery going out with a supermodel / Style getting Spears phone number etc etc.. do you think this is all made up? genuine qu

and I certainly won't be paying for any bootcamps lol.. I am not desperate but interested in the psychology and obv banging chicks

And plenty of 'sex addicts' have sex with 5 different women a week.. again russell brand was fukcing 5 a day at one point

04-29-2012, 09:12 PM
Mr Taco

If you're interested in psychology take some classes and read some books by reputable authors.

From a woman's perspective the puas come across as creeps and losers. (I'm the same girl you were talking to before)

Use your common sense. If these guys had some million dollar secret, they'd be mainstream millionaires and everyone would be talking about them. Instead they are relegated to the gutters of the internet. There's a reason.

Quote:
In my experience this is not unusual behaviour

And how did Strauss lie?

How can you explain mystery going out with a supermodel / Style getting Spears phone number etc etc.. do you think this is all made up? genuine qu

and I certainly won't be paying for any bootcamps lol.. I am not desperate but interested in the psychology and obv banging chicks

And plenty of 'sex addicts' have sex with 5 different women a week.. again russell brand was fukcing 5 a day at one point

04-29-2012, 09:29 PM
20sam91

I take your point, that Tyler kid for example is a moron, but I'm pretty sure a lot of these guys are multi millionaires.. mystery has been on Conan / VH1 etc so he is mainstream

Also what you seem to be saying is this behaviour cannot be taught.. ie you either have the ability to attract women or you don't, and I don't believe this for a second. Certain behavioural patterns attract women and others don't. To me this is common sense. Clearly much is based on looks/status/power/confidence but the last 3 can be faked

I don't think the best guys are creepy either. It's difficult to approach a woman in any environment because it is clear you are hitting on her.. so this exchange is always gonna be awkward to an extent. jmo

04-30-2012, 07:15 AM
Does Looks Matter

twothreeooh + hated hooker + proud of it girlfriend = looks matters

04-30-2012, 11:11 AM
TheTruth22

Quote:
Personally I come on this site to blow of some time while at work. Are Mystery and Neil Strauss legit? it depends. Look lets be honest picking up women is not that hard. If you already have a social circle then you already know how to interact with people and women. Where Pick up helps is giving guys direction to push interactions further so they can get laid.

It doesn't take a genius to do that. So when People quesiton if Mystery or Strauss get laid it's comical. These guys are rich guys who by their status alone can get women.

Now the part that most Puahaters disagree with can pick up be taught

Yes it can, but that doesn't mean it will work for everyone. Some guys wanna learn Pick up when they don't even know how to socially interact with women. Those are the guys that end up having to sleep with tons of women because once women get to know them, they run away i.e. Tyler in the game.

Personally speaking your better of learning "Pick UP" from a natural then a so called "guru:. Lot of Pua's are either misqnotic or they hate women. If you want someone who knows his stuff read Entrophy's blog

http://postmasculine.com/

He is a former "Pua Guru" who has some eye opneing blogs that discuss "boot camps" (he admits their useless) and his experince as a Pua. He use to post in the old BKRS forum and he banged Erica Awakneing

04-30-2012, 07:36 PM
El dude

Quote:
I'm a chick.
Hey i can't stay for long but i need a quick female opinion on something?

Fuck yeah she'll be showing me ioi's in no time.

05-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Svall

hey, this thread is on Jezebel

05-04-2012, 04:33 PM
27bslash6

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicifer View Post
Mr.Taco is a member of Stylelife and Simplepick up.

he is Pink Taco
I like that name, pinctaco, it reminds me of vaginas.

05-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Svall

Quote:
Asperger detected. Or at least introverted nerd.

05-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Simplyfly

Have a read of my site dude if you think Mystery and lovedrop are so great.

www.venusianartscon.com let me know what you think.

230 I don't want to hear it.

05-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Stockholm Syndrome

Quote:
Also what you seem to be saying is this behaviour cannot be taught.. ie you either have the ability to attract women or you don't, and I don't believe this for a second. Certain behavioural patterns attract women and others don't. To me this is common sense. Clearly much is based on looks/status/power/confidence but the last 3 can be faked
Whether game can be taught/learnt or not is one of the great dividing lines on this site. I absolutely think it can be, and so I'm ambivalent on the question of whether or not to recommend a beginner to turn to PUA material. One thing pretty much everyone agrees on, however, is that the by far most efficient method of learning this stuff is to hang out with guys who are already good with the ladies. That way, you'll almost osmotically pick up some of their quirks and manners.

05-04-2012, 05:24 PM
evilvalle
Banned

My sole purpose being here is to hate on RSD.

Im not denying PU to "work", it absolutely does due to the fact women value a mans behaviour (Which communicates status) more than his physical attractiveness, this is just common sense that anyone who goes out for a while learning this shit (becoming more social dominant and in demand) will realise.

Im not like most guys on here denying Mystery, Tyler or whoever fuck gets laid, ofcourse they get laid, a fuck ton. Anyone who watches Tylers videos and say "That dude cant get laid!" obviously isnt aware of the channels of which attraction work. He is totally full of himself, narcicist, fucking psychopat, but he have great self confidence.

Anyway, Mystery is a bioplar depressed psycho idiot, but atleast he seems to care somewhat of his students, probably cause he himself was a 21 year old virgin and can "see himself" in them.

Tyler on the other hand, dude, that guy is just too fucking pathetic, he is an extreme manipulator of highest rank, combined with an ability to influence alot of people due to his somewhat fucked up charisma is what makes him so effective at building that cult brainwashing company.

I truly believe RSD is evil, pure fucking evil whos biggest purpose is to brainwash their students to insanity so they HAVE TO "Take a bootcamp to get things sorten out", thereby investing their time and energy in RSD which will most likely make them backwards rationalise their investment and give a good review.

RSD doesnt care shit about guys actually getting laid and better socially (check up chinaboy and all these sad idiots), RSD only care about good reviews, thats it. And the most effective way to get good review is to use pure manipulation and NLP CRAP.

Jesus christ just look at Papa, he is a asian fat fucking idiot loser with an extremely ugly girlfriend. Then Tyler, also ugly and bullied as a child, extremely pissed off at the world and a high degree of supreme-negativity, these 2 leading a company cant result in nothing else but total fucking evilness.

With that said, there are good concepts to learn in the community if you wanna get a better social/sex-life, problem is they hare mostly hidden under all this endless mental masturbation fucking nonsense, eastern philosophy, evo psychology, tylers fucked up philosophy and paradoxes.

05-04-2012, 05:26 PM
hell yeah

Quote:

Tags
Mr.Taco=PINK TACO, PINK TACO=SIMPLEPICKUPMOD