PuaHate Random


Reply
What's wrong with feminism? Thread Tools Search Thread
  #181  
05-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,903


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jegern View Post
Once again you rable on like a mad-dog with rabies, except that dog makes more sense than you do. First, one Hilary ain't changing the fact that feminists cowardly evade the open oppression of muslim woman.

Second, where does terrorism comes from? Hmm about verses like these, like straight from the source itself:

"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."
Qur’an 9:5

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Qur’an 9:29


"O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust." Qur’an 5:51

"O ye who believe! take not for friends and protectors those who take your religion for a mockery or sport,- whether among those who received the Scripture before you, or among those who reject Faith; but fear ye Allah, if ye have faith (indeed)."
Qur’an 5:57

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Qur’an 9:29

"Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures."
Qur’an 98:6


And dont give me that BS about the bible also being violent, when was the last christian terror attack?


Oh, you say it's the poverty? Wrong again:

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...3/b3786027.htm


Still in denial? The west is to blaim?

Like I allready stated, US capitalism is also guilty of bad things but that does not excuse or deny the actual source of terrorism.
Stop pretending like it does.
Instead of railing against Islam like an idiot, read any literature on radicalization and you'll see why the jihadist movement has grown in the last fifty years.

The last Christian terror attack? Any number of Abortion clinic bombings in the states, George Tiller and Anders Breivik. Face it, moron, all people use religion to justify murder. That it is the Muslims doing it now doesn't change the fact that everyone has done it at one point through history. Instead of antagonizing the Muslims in your country, why not learn what makes these bastards become radicalized and prevent it?

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22






  #182  
05-04-2012, 07:29 PM
Jegern's Avatar
Jegern
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Oslamabad, Norwegistan
Posts: 3,607


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
Instead of railing against Islam like an idiot, read any literature on radicalization and you'll see why the jihadist movement has grown in the last fifty years.

The last Christian terror attack? Any number of Abortion clinic bombings in the states, George Tiller and Anders Breivik. Face it, moron, all people use religion to justify murder. That it is the Muslims doing it now doesn't change the fact that everyone has done it at one point through history. Instead of antagonizing the Muslims in your country, why not learn what makes these bastards become radicalized and prevent it?
More lies, Breviks attack wasnt christian it was purely political, still counting that and abortion clinics the numbers are small compared to muslim terror. Did you not read the verses? How can you not understand that they indorse violence? There is nothing that can justify violence and rape against innocent people even if you leftist psychopats thinks so. People like you, refusing to see the hard facts, will probably cause WW3.

__________________
Violence theory: a WOMAN wants a 6-10 looks category real MAN, not a 1-6 looks category fake masculine poseur.
  #183  
05-04-2012, 08:07 PM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,903


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jegern View Post
More lies, Breviks attack wasnt christian it was purely political, still counting that and abortion clinics the numbers are small compared to muslim terror. Did you not read the verses? How can you not understand that they indorse violence? There is nothing that can justify violence and rape against innocent people even if you leftist psychopats thinks so. People like you, refusing to see the hard facts, will probably cause WW3.
You asked for recent attacks by Christians so I provided you with some. If you want to move the goalposts by suggesting that the Muslims have killed more people, then that's up to you. However, a terrorist attack is a terrorist attack any way look at it. And don't talk shit about a few christians being radicalized either.

Read your hero Anders' manifesto and tell me he wasn't using Christianity in order to justify his attacks.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22
  #184  
05-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Icarus's Avatar
Icarus
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fuck You
Posts: 21,720
Send a message via Skype™ to Icarus


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
Wow, dude, you sound like a fucking communist.

I get rejected. waaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

You sound like an entitled pussy. Sack up,
Backpedaling how eh? With an attitude like that towards "losers" it 's hard to believe that you consider yourself a liberal.

Seriously, perhaps you haven't realized that the reason why the "socialist utopias" that you masturbate furiously over fail so miserably is because the methods used to achieve the fair and balanced world that your're after will inevitably cause a shitload of negative side effects that will dwarf any of the original intentions. More inequality, more poverty, injustice, lack of prosperity, and misery. Those methods go against human nature that not even Gandhi or any person with the best intentions can do anything about it. And no, don't bullshit me with your shitty excuses: "well ze capitalist countries don't let the socialist countries pull their own weight!!!! It's fucking imperialism I say!!1" Please.







  #185  
05-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,903


Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
Backpedaling how eh? With an attitude like that towards "losers" it 's hard to believe that you consider yourself a liberal.

Seriously, perhaps you haven't realized that the reason why the "socialist utopias" that you masturbate furiously over fail so miserably is because the methods used to achieve the fair and balanced world that your're after will inevitably cause a shitload of negative side effects that will dwarf any of the original intentions. More inequality, more poverty, injustice, lack of prosperity, and misery. Those methods go against human nature that not even Gandhi or any person with the best intentions can do anything about it. And no, don't bullshit me with your shitty excuses: "well ze capitalist countries don't let the socialist countries pull their own weight!!!! It's fucking imperialism I say!!1" Please.

Spare me your hysterics. Europe is socialist. Japan, Australia and Canada are socialist. But you look at the most violent shit holes in the world and they are, wait for it, not socialist.

Liberals care about real injustices. Some pussy living in an affluent country whining about not getting laid, even though he supports the very system that fucks him over, is very low on the list of injustices. All you are is a resentful, entitled idiot who blames women for his inadequacies. Pull yourself by your bootstraps and stop blaming everyone else for your lack of sex, you whiny bitch.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22
  #186  
05-04-2012, 10:03 PM
Icarus's Avatar
Icarus
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fuck You
Posts: 21,720
Send a message via Skype™ to Icarus


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
Spare me your hysterics. Europe is socialist. Japan, Australia and Canada are socialist. But you look at the most violent shit holes in the world and they are, wait for it, not socialist.

Liberals care about real injustices. Some pussy living in an affluent country whining about not getting laid, even though he supports the very system that fucks him over, is very low on the list of injustices. All you are is a resentful, entitled idiot who blames women for his inadequacies. Pull yourself by your bootstraps and stop blaming everyone else for your lack of sex, you whiny bitch.
Just how exactly did "capitalism" fuck me over? Last time I checked it was the socialist aspirations of your hero Che Guevara the mass murderer who took the lives of two members of my family. Go ahead and answer that only if you can manage to be coherent without patronizing anybody.

Japan isn't a socialist country you fucking moron.

Canada ONLY has public health care.

Australia has a social welfare system and a universal primary health care, but could in no way be considered socialist.

The US has fucking Medicare, Medicaid, social security, etc, etc. We are not a fucking fascist state as you make it out to be.

Quote:
Europe is socialist.
And it's worked really well the last few years has it?
Portugal, Italy, Greece, Spain and Ireland have all been part of the European Union and now they are all bankrupt. The Euro is a total failure. Now those faggots in Greece are begging the private sector for a bailout, oh the irony.

  #187  
05-04-2012, 10:18 PM
Icarus's Avatar
Icarus
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fuck You
Posts: 21,720
Send a message via Skype™ to Icarus


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
Liberals care about real injustices.
No, you liberals would suck a mass murderer's cock as long as he's willing to overthrow the so called "capitalist pigs".







  #188  
05-05-2012, 12:17 AM
Psychoo's Avatar
Psychoo
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: KSA
Posts: 2,857


The new versus that Jegren typed i explained b4. I can’t find where did i post the explination and i don’t think it would make a difference if i did.

So, meh.

;p

  #189  
05-05-2012, 04:15 AM
Jegern's Avatar
Jegern
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Oslamabad, Norwegistan
Posts: 3,607


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
You asked for recent attacks by Christians so I provided you with some. If you want to move the goalposts by suggesting that the Muslims have killed more people, then that's up to you. However, a terrorist attack is a terrorist attack any way look at it. And don't talk shit about a few christians being radicalized either.

Read your hero Anders' manifesto and tell me he wasn't using Christianity in order to justify his attacks.
The goalpost was to show brainwashed people like yourselves the true source of terror and the threat that it represensts.

Faced with crystal clear evidence in form of the quran verses, you cowardly don't even dare to comment on them and just remain in complete denial. Desperately you even use the breivik card, the leftists favourite new weapon in debates - yet they actually created breivik themselves. He was a direct result of socialist politics gone very wrong.
I read his manifesto and he is strictly using christianity for a cultural political defense against islam, not by pure faith, wich is way more dangerous.

Your stupidity is beyond what is supposed to be humanly possible with this absurd statement: "a terrorist attack is a terrorist attack any way look at it"
Really? The attack on abortion clinics has just as much impact, scale and political ramifactions as 9\11, Madrid, London, and Bali?
Perhaps you should call CNN and clearify this for them?

Now, I have given up on reaching to your sense, as you have none. Though it is quite fun to dissect and terminate the psychotic ideas in a leftists head.

__________________
Violence theory: a WOMAN wants a 6-10 looks category real MAN, not a 1-6 looks category fake masculine poseur.
  #190  
05-05-2012, 04:30 AM
ice cold's Avatar
ice cold
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 860


socialism doesn't work because people are motivated by self-interest. selfishness is rooted in human nature and cannot be altered by means of changing the mode of economic production or societal institutional practices.

socialism erroneously conceptualizes human nature as a tabula rasa, despite the continuity of human behavioral patterns from the dawn of evolution to the present. socialism is bullshit. end of fucking story. anybody who can't see this is fucking naive







  #191  
05-05-2012, 05:31 AM
Jegern's Avatar
Jegern
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Oslamabad, Norwegistan
Posts: 3,607


Quote:
Originally Posted by ice cold View Post
socialism doesn't work because people are motivated by self-interest. selfishness is rooted in human nature and cannot be altered by means of changing the mode of economic production or societal institutional practices.

socialism erroneously conceptualizes human nature as a tabula rasa, despite the continuity of human behavioral patterns from the dawn of evolution to the present. socialism is bullshit. end of fucking story. anybody who can't see this is fucking naive
Please don't fact-feed the socialist animals, they might get offended.

__________________
Violence theory: a WOMAN wants a 6-10 looks category real MAN, not a 1-6 looks category fake masculine poseur.
  #192  
05-05-2012, 06:42 AM
jamie99's Avatar
jamie99
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,585


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jegern View Post
Please don't fact-feed the socialist animals, they might get offended.
Typical, you are Jegern. Typical. I'm offended not at the arguments you present but the way you present them. Stop slicing and dicing history to suit your needs.

Surely you can't be serious? Your whole perspective relies on applying the blame of the fallout from US foreign policy on the left, when it was the left who stood in opposition. Alone.

You only see the end result. The refugees who have no home. The Islamic radicals who have been subjected to years of despotic dictatorships. You then blame the left as it tries to show compassion. Maybe you should check how it got to this point in the first place? But that’s too hard isn’t it, jergun?

For your information, the Islamic movement which you are referring to was born out of the ashes of the Iran's Islamic Revolution. This is the movement which formed the heart of modern Islamic extremism , at least that of which concerns you. Go back to the books.

You operate on the fumes of right-wing media, it's nothing but hallow rhetoric designed to lull, to make people like you feel better about themselves. Freedom, please.

  #193  
05-05-2012, 06:51 AM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,903


Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
Just how exactly did "capitalism" fuck me over? Last time I checked it was the socialist aspirations of your hero Che Guevara the mass murderer who took the lives of two members of my family. Go ahead and answer that only if you can manage to be coherent without patronizing anybody.
Less resources for men further down the chain means women are more likely to not date your broke ass.

Quote:
Japan isn't a socialist country you fucking moron
No?

Quote:
Canada ONLY has public health care.
Don't forget free education administered by the federal government.


Quote:
Australia has a social welfare system and a universal primary health care, but could in no way be considered socialist.
Don't forget free education provided by the state.


The US has fucking Medicare, Medicaid, social security, etc, etc. We are not a fucking fascist state as you make it out to be.

Quote:
And it's worked really well the last few years has it?
Portugal, Italy, Greece, Spain and Ireland have all been part of the European Union and now they are all bankrupt. The Euro is a total failure. Now those faggots in Greece are begging the private sector for a bailout, oh the irony.
Coincidentally, these countries are the ones that moved the furthest away from the socialist model. But why paint Europe as a failure when Germany exports more than us and Sweden, Norway and Denmark all have thriving economies at the moment.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22






  #194  
05-05-2012, 07:01 AM
jamie99's Avatar
jamie99
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,585


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
.
Coincidentally, these countries are the ones that moved the furthest away from the socialist model. But why paint Europe as a failure when Germany exports more than us and Sweden, Norway and Denmark all have thriving economies at the moment.
I think it's more the a coincidence. You can say pure socialism doesn't work , but neither does pure capitalism. The economic systems most impacted by the global recession were those which as you mentioned had gravitated to the US style of free market governance. The best system in my opinion is a hybrid of socialism and capitalism . Sweden has a good balance.

  #195  
05-05-2012, 07:36 AM
Jegern's Avatar
Jegern
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Oslamabad, Norwegistan
Posts: 3,607


Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
Typical, you are Jegern. Typical. I'm offended not at the arguments you present but the way you present them. Stop slicing and dicing history to suit your needs.

Surely you can't be serious? Your whole perspective relies on applying the blame of the fallout from US foreign policy on the left, when it was the left who stood in opposition. Alone.

You only see the end result. The refugees who have no home. The Islamic radicals who have been subjected to years of despotic dictatorships. You then blame the left as it tries to show compassion. Maybe you should check how it got to this point in the first place? But that’s too hard isn’t it, jergun?

For your information, the Islamic movement which you are referring to was born out of the ashes of the Iran's Islamic Revolution. This is the movement which formed the heart of modern Islamic extremism , at least that of which concerns you. Go back to the books.

You operate on the fumes of right-wing media, it's nothing but hallow rhetoric designed to lull, to make people like you feel better about themselves. Freedom, please.
You got it all twisted. I criticize socialists for setting up the basis for a bloody civil war in Europe, why didnt they learn anything from Jugoslavia? US Capitalism isnt the main factor for immigration to Europe, and we shouldnt pay for any of it anyway.

Read the quranic verses, they are independant of what you leftists use as excuses.

__________________
Violence theory: a WOMAN wants a 6-10 looks category real MAN, not a 1-6 looks category fake masculine poseur.
  #196  
05-05-2012, 07:38 AM
Jegern's Avatar
Jegern
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Oslamabad, Norwegistan
Posts: 3,607


Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
Sweden has a good balance.
Sweden is being raped slowly to death. It isnt about economy but conflicts of cultures.

__________________
Violence theory: a WOMAN wants a 6-10 looks category real MAN, not a 1-6 looks category fake masculine poseur.






  #197  
05-05-2012, 07:56 AM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,903


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jegern View Post
The goalpost was to show brainwashed people like yourselves the true source of terror and the threat that it represensts.
Oh, but how about the violent verses in the bible? Justifying terrorism with the quran is no different from justifying terrorism with the bible. You move the goalposts in order to feed your paranoia. Too bad everyone but you can see that.

Quote:
Faced with crystal clear evidence in form of the quran verses, you cowardly don't even dare to comment on them and just remain in complete denial. Desperately you even use the breivik card, the leftists favourite new weapon in debates - yet they actually created breivik themselves. He was a direct result of socialist politics gone very wrong.
There is no crystal clear evidence. If the evidence were crystal clear, then every Muslim would be out killing every non-believer out there. But they're not, are they?

Breivik is a result of socialism gone wrong? No. He's the result of right wing morons getting carried away with their paranoid world view. Just look at you and the way you regurgitate right wing extremist language. Face it, you live in a changing world and you just can't cope. instead of accepting that the world is changing you resort to white nationalism because you fear that you're losing your precious little world.

Quote:
I read his manifesto and he is strictly using christianity for a cultural political defense against islam, not by pure faith, wich is way more dangerous.
Funny, the Muslim extremists do the same thing. Stop turning a blind eye to your religion's blood lust. Arrrrrrhggggghhhh!

Quote:
Your stupidity is beyond what is supposed to be humanly possible with this absurd statement: "a terrorist attack is a terrorist attack any way look at it"
You're ranting mad. Get off the Internet and take a break. And please don't go on a shooting spree.

Quote:
Really? The attack on abortion clinics has just as much impact, scale and political ramifactions as 9\11, Madrid, London, and Bali?
Perhaps you should call CNN and clearify this for them?
A terrorist attack is a terrorist attack. Just because these people were unsuccessful in killing more people doesn't change things. Stop apologizing for terrorists.

Quote:
Now, I have given up on reaching to your sense, as you have none. Though it is quite fun to dissect and terminate the psychotic ideas in a leftists head.
Come on, darling, don't be so hysterical. You live in your own personal hell because you choose to. Be a lover not a fighter, Jegern. Your mind is rotting with all this hate and you sound like an unhappy guy.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22
  #198  
05-05-2012, 07:57 AM
colver84
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,839


You guys are forgetting that Cuba was subsidized by Russia all through the Cold War. It was the resources they got from Russia that helped raise living standards. Look at what happened in the 90s when Russia bailed. Mass poverty and starvation.

Yes during Batista Cuba was just a playground for rich Americans but at least they were getting foreign currency into the country that had the potential to be used to develop. Under Communism the isolationism is crazy. You cannot just close yourself off from the rest of the world and expect to get anywhere.

I agree that dictatorship of any form is bad. But Communism is a completely failed economic model as well as being far more restrictive on individual freedoms.

  #199  
05-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Mathew Dickinson's Avatar
Mathew Dickinson
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Squared Circle
Posts: 665


I want mr rights thoughts on this

__________________
"don't look for rationality in a gender.....that changes what they want every few seconds when they shop"






  #200  
05-05-2012, 08:04 AM
jamie99's Avatar
jamie99
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,585


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jegern View Post
You got it all twisted. I criticize socialists for setting up the basis for a bloody civil war in Europe, why didnt they learn anything from Jugoslavia? US Capitalism isnt the main factor for immigration to Europe, and we shouldnt pay for any of it anyway.

Read the quranic verses, they are independant of what you leftists use as excuses.
What are the main factors for immigration into Europe? I can't think of many that were not generated by greedy capitalists supported by right-wing zealots like yourself. If not we can always look back at the shameless rape and pillage and the corrupt world order that the West set up post-colonialism.

You are overstating the impact of immigration on the overall culture of a country. It's a scare campaign. There will be no civil war, no Yugoslavia. The trouble is caused by a few redial elements within Islam. They are a minority. Anyway, can you blame some immigrants for forming enclaves when right-wing nationalists such as yourself are banding around flaming the seeds of hate? Look at yourself first.

You created these problems. Don't complain when they come back to bite you.

  #201  
05-05-2012, 08:04 AM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,903


Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
I think it's more the a coincidence. You can say pure socialism doesn't work , but neither does pure capitalism. The economic systems most impacted by the global recession were those which as you mentioned had gravitated to the US style of free market governance. The best system in my opinion is a hybrid of socialism and capitalism . Sweden has a good balance.
I agree. These morons' yearning for imperialism and unfettered capitalism stems from a racist impotence deep down in their psyches. That's why they always blame every one but themselves for their problems. Look at how they blame socialism for the problems in Europe eventhough Ireland, Spain, Portugal and Greece fell apart because their bankers thought it was a good idea to leverage themselves to the hilt and invest in junk. But, hey, the bankers are capitalist heros. The real problem is those damn Muslims, eventhough they're a minority in every European country, and socialists, eventhough they despise capitalism, according to them. Hopefully these blockheaded losers will slowly realize who is really fucking them over.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22
  #202  
05-05-2012, 08:05 AM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,903


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jegern View Post
Sweden is being raped slowly to death. It isnt about economy but conflicts of cultures.
What's with you right wing faggots and your rape fantasies? Stop fantasizing about Muslim men raping you, dude.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22






  #203  
05-05-2012, 08:13 AM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,903


Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
What are the main factors for immigration into Europe? I can't think of many that were not generated by greedy capitalists supported by right-wing zealots like yourself. If not we can always look back at the shameless rape and pillage and the corrupt world order that the West set up post-colonialism.

You are overstating the impact of immigration on the overall culture of a country. It's a scare campaign. There will be no civil war, no Yugoslavia. The trouble is caused by a few redial elements within Islam. They are a minority. Anyway, can you blame some immigrants for forming enclaves when right-wing nationalists such as yourself are banding around flaming the seeds of hate? Look at yourself first.

You created these problems. Don't complain when they come back to bite you.
That line of thinking will never take hold with nuts like Jegern. Remember, he's been taught that white Europeans are the most honest animal in the kingdom. They're not greedy, blood thirsty or evil. The ones who are blacks, Muslims and socialists. I believe the Jegern suffers from being a useful idiot.

Jegern doesn't hate. He's just sticking up for his country. Racists and bigots are never in the wrong.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22
  #204  
05-05-2012, 08:14 AM
jamie99's Avatar
jamie99
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,585


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jegern View Post
Sweden is being raped slowly to death. It isnt about economy but conflicts of cultures.
Islamic culture is a vast and splintered entity. There are some strains which are radical and violent , as there are for any religion including Christianity. You can't generalize.

  #205  
05-05-2012, 08:20 AM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,903


Quote:
Originally Posted by colver84 View Post
You guys are forgetting that Cuba was subsidized by Russia all through the Cold War. It was the resources they got from Russia that helped raise living standards. Look at what happened in the 90s when Russia bailed. Mass poverty and starvation.

Yes during Batista Cuba was just a playground for rich Americans but at least they were getting foreign currency into the country that had the potential to be used to develop. Under Communism the isolationism is crazy. You cannot just close yourself off from the rest of the world and expect to get anywhere.

I agree that dictatorship of any form is bad. But Communism is a completely failed economic model as well as being far more restrictive on individual freedoms.
Communist dictatorships fail because they're corrupt. Then again you can say the same thing about unfettered capitalism. The two biggest economic crisis in the last one hundred years were a result of capitalists running rampant. The lesson in all this is that concentrated power doesn't work, regardless of the ideology, because humans are amazingly corrupt. By the way, Marx never advocated centralized power a la Castro or the USSR. Therefore these regimes are not communist in the real sense of the word. Personally, I believe that a mixed system works best. Capitalism and socialism work best when they work together.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22






  #206  
05-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,903


Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
Islamic culture is a vast and splintered entity. There are some strains which are radical and violent , as there are for any religion including Christianity. You can't generalize.
If it weren't for generalizations and prejudice these guys would be happy citizens. They are made to be afraid by people looking to capitalize on their fear. They're just too stupid to notice this. That's why I always laugh when these morons trot their stupid conspiracies. They think they're the only ones who know what's going on, but they're being played like fiddles. Be it feminism, socialism or whatever boogey man, these guys need to feel fear in order to live.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22
  #207  
05-05-2012, 08:28 AM
twothreeoh's Avatar
twothreeoh
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,011


Don't forget about the US embargo on trade with Cuba. It is responsible for the deterioration of living standards, Cuba's limited trade opportunities, and limited tourism industry.

The embargo continues despite the suffering it causes the Cuban people because it is politically expedient for American politicians to placate the Cuban American community in Miami-- a community that would rather see Cubans starve than a Cuba thrive and prosper under a socialist regime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colver84 View Post
You guys are forgetting that Cuba was subsidized by Russia all through the Cold War. It was the resources they got from Russia that helped raise living standards. Look at what happened in the 90s when Russia bailed. Mass poverty and starvation.

Yes during Batista Cuba was just a playground for rich Americans but at least they were getting foreign currency into the country that had the potential to be used to develop. Under Communism the isolationism is crazy. You cannot just close yourself off from the rest of the world and expect to get anywhere.

I agree that dictatorship of any form is bad. But Communism is a completely failed economic model as well as being far more restrictive on individual freedoms.


__________________
Quote:
Look at her avatar. Notice the stick she pawns us with...........................Psychoo
  #208  
05-05-2012, 08:35 AM
twothreeoh's Avatar
twothreeoh
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,011


There are plenty of Anders Brevik active in the US. The difference is that when they are caught they are not labeled terrorists or given press. Only Muslims are called terrorists. We don't have to go back to the abortion clinic bombings of the 1990s. These episodes unfold every damn year, but because they don't involve "scary brown people," no one talks about them.

The most sensational recent case that comes to mind is the hapless MLK day bomber in Spokane who fortunately failed.

Right wing fanatics paint "lone wolves" like Harpham as heroes, but if one removes the ideological blinders from one's eyes, a terrorist is a terrorist. Religion has fuck all to do with it.


http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2011/0...lliam-harpham/

Then there's JT Ready, the lardass anti-immigration Neo-Nazi who took out four people before killing himself earlier this week in a domestic violence incident. Jegern and Icarus would have you believe this guy is a hero for patrolling the borders when he was a failure of a person and a brute.

Of course the far right rationalize JT Ready's horrific act of violence:

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2012/0...urder-suicide/

__________________
Quote:
Look at her avatar. Notice the stick she pawns us with...........................Psychoo






  #209  
05-05-2012, 08:36 AM
jamie99's Avatar
jamie99
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,585


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
Communist dictatorships fail because they're corrupt. Then again you can say the same thing about unfettered capitalism. The two biggest economic crisis in the last one hundred years were a result of capitalists running rampant. The lesson in all this is that concentrated power doesn't work, regardless of the ideology, because humans are amazingly corrupt. By the way, Marx never advocated centralized power a la Castro or the USSR. Therefore these regimes are not communist in the real sense of the word. Personally, I believe that a mixed system works best. Capitalism and socialism work best when they work together.
The biggest irony of capitalism is that it's ultimate form is centralized power. I think you hit the nail on the head. The problem is not the central being of either ideology , but the corruption that is inevitable from any human activity. Corruption is fatal is it infects the pillars of society. The trick is never to let anyone become indispensable , we learnt that lesson again with the collapse of the banking sector.

  #210  
05-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,903


Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
The biggest irony of capitalism is that it's ultimate form is centralized power. I think you hit the nail on the head. The problem is not the central being of either ideology , but the corruption that is inevitable from any human activity. Corruption is fatal is it infects the pillars of society. The trick is never to let anyone become indispensable , we learnt that lesson again with the collapse of the banking sector.
A lot of these capitalists believe in the bible, but they look the other way when their side breaks every commandment and engages in every single one of the deadly sins. It's quite funny to watch them bitch about socialists. Wasn't Jesus a dirty hippy socialist?

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22
Reply

Tags
230 = self-admitted feminist cunt, 230 loses argument: starts to condescend, 230 sez he is a woman - but really has micropenis, 230 sucks horse cock at hialeah park, 230 thinks she is intelligent, 230's BF died after 230 prolapsed him with cactus, 230's vagina smells like old socks, abou diaby = dumb, Abou Diaby = sucks 230's penis, Abou Diaby is mentally retarded, abou diaby jamie99 fidel castro gay threesome, confirmed: 2shitzo killed her bf and puahate!, Icarus = dumbass, Icarus thinks he's intelligent, Jamie99 anal hook rope tied & dragged by racehorse, My butthole smells like last week's trash, village=2shitzo
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz