PuaHate Random

My mother called me a faggot Thread Tools Search Thread
05-05-2012, 05:31 AM
Contempt

Well she didn't quite say it, but she might as well. If my son was incel for 4 years I myself would think he's gay. fuck this gay earth

05-05-2012, 05:45 AM
aexexx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contempt View Post
Well she didn't quite say it, but she might as well. If my son was incel for 4 years I myself would think he's gay. fuck this gay earth
Women can't understand what it's like to be a male youth/middle aged in 2012 where women are high value and men are cockroaches.

In our parents day, men had value, so it was quite easy to get women. Older women think it's still like that.

05-05-2012, 07:10 AM
winniethepooh

that's the good thing when people suspect you're a junkie in disguise: they never bother to accuse you of anything else

people are so pathetic creatures, nobody minds their own business, always trying to pick on the others

05-05-2012, 07:14 AM
jamie99
Banned

I have a poster of Sean o'pry on my wall. My mother saw it when she visited me last week and she still thinks (and knows) I'm straight.

05-05-2012, 07:18 AM
winniethepooh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
I have a poster of Sean o'pry on my wall. My mother saw it when she visited me last week and she still thinks (and knows) I'm straight.
Of course she knows you're straight...you're straight into gay stuff lol

05-05-2012, 05:19 PM
ShittyAdvice

Just go gay bro.

05-06-2012, 09:20 PM
shutupwoman

Quote:

wow (no homo)
i would do 70 years in prison if it meant id become sean o pry for 1 year.(no homo) (well maybe a little homo. this is prison were talking about)

IFFC - I Fuck Fat Chicks

05-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Swishbuck

Quote:
Dude you're so deep in the closet you're standing on next year's Christmas presents.

The only person in your life that doesn't know you're gay is you.

Tags
jaimie99 mom knew he was gay the whole time, jamie = straight-up faggot, Jamie99 couldn't get laid in a morgue., jamie99's mom caught him fapping in her basement!, jamie99=straight up another man's anus, mom: "fapping to Sean O'Pry in my OWN basement?!"