PuaHate Random


Reply
Focus on looks Thread Tools Search Thread
  #1  
05-04-2012, 11:54 PM
wtd
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,311


Guys , we know women care mostly about looks , and payed with a ton of pain and time and frustration from this information.

Now think about it , it makes sense for women to care only about looks , because women with looks have so many advantages form it.

I mean think about it , you can be a very smart person with the body of a bodybuilder and a million $. This is giving you less advantages in the dating life than having a hot face.

People (both men and women) care so much about looks.

How , having said that , if you want to improve your life.... the most efficient thing you can do is improve your looks as much as you can.

Sure , the downside is that you can improve your looks only that much.

But whatever little improvement in looks you can make in this crazy society , it will impact your life in a big way.

For an ugly guy , even a small improvement in looks will impact your life in a bigger way than reading 100 books or taking one year of daily yoga classes.

Guys , the world is cruel to ugly men , this is how it is , I do not like it , but we have to accept that and make the best out of it.

If there is anything you can improve in your looks , do it , do it today.

Looks do matter so very much , if you were to see the life of a good looking person you would not believe your eyes.

The only thing I am against is risky plastic surgery. The risk of failed plastic surgery is big and underestimated and a failed plastic surgery will fuck up your life BIG time.

__________________
Men should band together and STOP the horny desperation that has made us society's cockroaches.






  #2  
05-05-2012, 12:58 AM
Fabie's Avatar
Fabie
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Montevideo Uruguay
Posts: 6,052


100% legit post
but you forgot money which is also very important for us
money will improve your quality life and will help to compensate the lack of looks

  #3  
05-05-2012, 01:44 AM
wtd
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,311


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabie View Post
100% legit post
but you forgot money which is also very important for us
money will improve your quality life and will help to compensate the lack of looks
Sure , money improves everyone's life , man or woman.
But making a lot of money is very hard , takes a lot of time , and I for one do not see any way I can achieve this goal.

On the looks factor however , there probably are small improvements that one can make today , with very little $ for some creams and medicine and gym.

__________________
Men should band together and STOP the horny desperation that has made us society's cockroaches.
  #4  
05-05-2012, 02:36 AM
Columbus's Avatar
Columbus
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,016


Trust me, just work on improving your personality. I have a lot of friends who aren't considered handsome but because of their great personalities and wicked-funny senses of humour, date 8s, 9s and 10s.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbus View Post
The true meaning of being human is the way you live your life, not the way you look like.






  #5  
05-05-2012, 02:49 AM
jamie99's Avatar
jamie99
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,585


Looks are everything, as they are for anyone below 25.

You can forget about wearing nice clothes or expensive watches , women your age will not care. Not in a club or bar anyway.

Don't think ahead, the maxim of hope is a lie. Your life is set based on what you can't control. If you aren't rich , happy or good looking now, the chances are you will never be.

  #6  
05-05-2012, 02:49 AM
wtd
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,311


Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbus View Post
Trust me, just work on improving your personality. I have a lot of friends who aren't considered handsome but because of their great personalities and wicked-funny senses of humour, date 8s, 9s and 10s.
Dude , that is not possible. Ugly guy cannot date hot babes. Basically because hot babes actually puke when thinking of an ugly guy.

Sure , I have only my experience for proof , but trust me , it is as I say.

__________________
Men should band together and STOP the horny desperation that has made us society's cockroaches.
  #7  
05-05-2012, 02:55 AM
jamie99's Avatar
jamie99
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,585


Quote:
Originally Posted by wtd View Post
Dude , that is not possible. Ugly guy cannot date hot babes. Basically because hot babes actually puke when thinking of an ugly guy.

Sure , I have only my experience for proof , but trust me , it is as I say.
It's questionable if ugly guys will be dating anyone in the future. I fear the same for average guys.

As women get more financial freedom their desire for good looking men will only increase. Those men who don't have the right genes will be shunned. It's already starting to happen now, slowly women are moving their expectations up ignoring men who fall below a minimum standard.

I would say the cut-off point for incel is now a 3. Any man below that is going to die alone. Who knows what it will be next year?







  #8  
05-05-2012, 03:04 AM
ChinpokoBlood's Avatar
ChinpokoBlood
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 453


Top post OP! And to get looks, you need MONEY.

I'm focusing on money now, so I can get my hair transplant in 2013 and hopefully nosejob in 2014.

Also, you need money to pay for constant upkeep: beauty saloons, cosmetologist, finasteride, minoxidil, make up, dentist, teeth whitening, etc...

__________________
The LOOKS keep on mattering...
  #9  
05-05-2012, 03:09 AM
jamie99's Avatar
jamie99
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,585


Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinpokoBlood View Post
Top post OP! And to get looks, you need MONEY.

I'm focusing on money now, so I can get my hair transplant in 2013 and hopefully nosejob in 2013.

Also, you need money to pay for constant upkeep: beauty saloons, cosmetologist, finasteride, minoxidil, make up, dentist, teeth whitening, etc...
Yeah , top post indeed. This forum is really maturing.

It's great to see you back chinpoko.

  #10  
05-05-2012, 05:03 AM
wtd
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,311


Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
It's questionable if ugly guys will be dating anyone in the future. I fear the same for average guys.

As women get more financial freedom their desire for good looking men will only increase. Those men who don't have the right genes will be shunned. It's already starting to happen now, slowly women are moving their expectations up ignoring men who fall below a minimum standard.

I would say the cut-off point for incel is now a 3. Any man below that is going to die alone. Who knows what it will be next year?

What the fuck is your problem you stupid troll ?

Women get financial freedom you say ? Well they already have financial freedom , but making money takes work and brains and strength therefore they will always need a man.

__________________
Men should band together and STOP the horny desperation that has made us society's cockroaches.






  #11  
05-05-2012, 05:32 AM
jamie99's Avatar
jamie99
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,585


Quote:
Originally Posted by wtd View Post
Women get financial freedom you say ? Well they already have financial freedom , but making money takes work and brains and strength therefore they will always need a man.
What exactly is your point? You have terrible reading comprehension. I said as women get more financial freedom their preferences will change , they will begin to value looks over status or money. As for the rest of your post I can't really decipher your logic. Thanks for the laugh . Women have financial freedom. But to get money you need brains , strength and work (your words) - which only men provide? How is this possible? To have financial freedom means women aren't reliant on men.

  #12  
05-05-2012, 07:07 AM
wtd
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,311


Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie99 View Post
What exactly is your point? You have terrible reading comprehension. I said as women get more financial freedom their preferences will change , they will begin to value looks over status or money. As for the rest of your post I can't really decipher your logic. Thanks for the laugh . Women have financial freedom. But to get money you need brains , strength and work (your words) - which only men provide? How is this possible? To have financial freedom means women aren't reliant on men.
Women already have the most financial freedom possible in the world.

It is not possible to give them any more.

__________________
Men should band together and STOP the horny desperation that has made us society's cockroaches.
  #13  
05-05-2012, 11:42 AM
ShittyAdvice
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,056


LOL. What a delusional, misinformed spaz.







Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz