PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

A world without clubs and online dating Thread Tools Search Thread
05-06-2012, 02:12 PM
aexexx
Banned

If only men weren't driven by an animalistic, primitive (Macimate, 2012) urge to go to seek out women wherever they are, men could change the sea of shit in which we swim and see men swept away and drown.

If the Enlightened/Empowered Males Movement could get men off dating websites and out of clubs, do you realize we could shut down two industries that exist solely off the back of men's desperation?

I woud love to see what women would resort to if men abandoned clubs and online dating sites. Would women begin to seek us out?

Incidently, for the women on this forum, the gym chain that I go to operates a few women-only gyms (men-only gyms would result in lawsuits). What is it like in them? Do women even go to these much?

05-06-2012, 02:18 PM
Jegern

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny k View Post
see: islamic middle eastern countries.
the result: primitive 3rd world pissholes.

you don't want that kind of world.
As a male, he might want just that.

05-06-2012, 02:25 PM
aexexx
Banned

Quote:
"A world without clubs and online dating"

Islam and a world without industries that exist because of men's desperation are mutually exclusive, don't you think?

05-06-2012, 03:12 PM
hell yeah

Quote:
"A world without clubs and online dating"

dude...in the 50ies the USA had no clubs and no online dating and it was the strongest country on earth. wtf u talkin about??

05-06-2012, 04:12 PM
PUAscankissmyprettybutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJStinkywiener View Post
Gyms are an impossible environment to meet women anyways. Clubs are full of fake posers. The HB8 or 9 you meet turns out to have three kids by three different baby daddies and when the buzz wears off and reality kicks in you want to run as fast and as far as you can.
LOL I feel the same at those places.
Gyms are for women showing their tits and ass and compete.
And clubs are for men who have issues.
So true. Avoid both places like a pest.

05-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Fabie

a world without clubs and online dating will be a paradise for men

05-06-2012, 04:30 PM
Purple

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell yeah View Post
dude...in the 50ies the USA had no clubs
What the hell are you smoking? Of course they had clubs.

05-06-2012, 10:44 PM
MrNovember

I agree 100% with this. I think the constant attention women get on dating sites/in bars/clubs causes them to become arrogant, have over-inflated sense of self-worth, and worst of all causes them to take men for granted.

But the truth is reaching the mainstream...guys are realizing that online dating blows and clubs/bars will follow soon enough when reality finally sets in.

I fucking hate clubs and online dating...the payoff is so little for the time/effort involved. If you even manage (near impossible) to meet a girl by these methods she is usually fat/ugly or really fucked up.

I'm all for boycotting them. Just have to replace them with other ways.

05-06-2012, 11:06 PM
ice cold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNovember View Post
I agree 100% with this. I think the constant attention women get on dating sites/in bars/clubs causes them to become arrogant, have over-inflated sense of self-worth, and worst of all causes them to take men for granted.

But the truth is reaching the mainstream...guys are realizing that online dating blows and clubs/bars will follow soon enough when reality finally sets in.

I fucking hate clubs and online dating...the payoff is so little for the time/effort involved. If you even manage (near impossible) to meet a girl by these methods she is usually fat/ugly or really fucked up.

I'm all for boycotting them. Just have to replace them with other ways.
i agree, we need to return to some good old victorian social standards, when sex was considered dirty, good women didn't do that, the bar world was a mans world and there was a cute looking whore with a tight ass on every street corner

05-07-2012, 02:01 AM
Does Looks Matter

05-07-2012, 03:15 AM
hell yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple View Post
What the hell are you smoking? Of course they had clubs.
they had dance halls. thats something else.

05-07-2012, 03:33 AM
aexexx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabie View Post
a world without clubs and online dating will be a paradise for men
Por fin, estamos de acuerdo.

05-07-2012, 03:35 AM
aexexx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNovember View Post
Quote your data?? I see no evidence.

Tags
aexexx's memoirs of a revirginized virgin, embarrassing us all, itt = freaks