PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

For Midnight Thread Tools Search Thread
05-11-2012, 01:17 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

I wanted to get you an ointment, but they were all out.

I hope it helps.

05-12-2012, 01:05 AM
Papa

I've gotten thousands of phone numbers. However, I never have gotten rid of any of them. In fact, I've added them to a giant party text message list divided by city and when my friends host private house parties, I text them all and invite them. I'll get a 10verage show rate and that's a lot of girls. Some girls didn't respond to my texts for years and then suddenly they show up at a party and we connect, then we start dating. You never know. Just gotta be persistent. If you call or text 1-3 times and you don't get the meetup, you may want to increase the frequency and rework the phone numbers. You also may want to change your approach. Also, keep pushing through because the Mastery Curve has its peaks and plateaus (or dips). Read the book MASTERY.

Tags
230 = 0 friends/0 life, 230 = 230 mental disorders, 230 = never had a friend, 230 tries to be funny but no one cares, Adult female holds grudges with online personas