PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
Club Sluts - Embarrassing Night Club Photos Thread Tools Search Thread
  #1  
08-16-2012, 05:43 AM
starcloud
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


How many here would want to take the girl in the first photo home (that night)?

Perhaps a good fake dating profile...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	657845.jpg
Views:	92509
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	1336   Click image for larger version

Name:	987456.jpg
Views:	102880
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	1337   Click image for larger version

Name:	464657.jpg
Views:	46222
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	1338   Click image for larger version

Name:	089734.jpg
Views:	163718
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	1339  






  #2  
08-16-2012, 05:50 AM
Godless
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Science and Outer Space
Posts: 6,640


Nice!

  #3  
08-16-2012, 06:15 AM
visceral pope's Avatar
visceral pope
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,101


have you heard of showers, I always shower before, after and during sex, I mean, at least I wash my dick before changing the condoms, sometimes we shower together, so there`s no break up in the intimacy



urine is sterile, if it`s not than she has an infection and high grade fever, which is quite easy to spot and in that case you`ll have to take her to the hospital

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/fo...?topic=19625.0

what you should worry about if she`s being close to her cycle, because the droplets blood could have some surprises for you

if you are afraid of body fluids, sex isn`t for you pretty boy, you sound like a frustrated girl



now let`s look at them other pics



these are russian women based on the face, around 16, the UK is full with russians nowadays, these are just stupid children, any woman at that age is plain stupid, regardless of background

next



I would fuck them all, than ask them the question in the morning "I want to meet you again" if they say yes, that means they are just regular girls who were having a blast, if the answer`s no, who cares, you had a great time ... you can`t judge a person just by one pic, that`s like tabloid paper thinking

next



at least you know what you are getting

the bigger problem lies elsewhere, she could be an escort on the hunt, that`s the best way to rob retarded naive tourists

it`s like you approach her, she offers sex for money, but if you don`t fuck her for $$$, her boyfriend will come to the rescue

  #4  
08-16-2012, 06:20 AM
starcloud
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by visceral pope View Post
have you heard of showers, I always shower before, after and during sex, I mean, at least I wash my dick before changing the condoms, sometimes we shower together, so there`s no break up in the intimacy

Wonderful analysis :/

Who the hell always has a shower during sex? Unless you are in one then that is just retarded. I prefer the bed for sex.

When you go home drunk with a girl it is hard to both have showers and then for her to still be in the mood and get the chance to have sex with her. At least before the morning. You can easily wash your dick though and hope she gives a wipe around.







  #5  
08-16-2012, 06:28 AM
Fabie's Avatar
Fabie
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Montevideo Uruguay
Posts: 6,056


jesuscrist those club skanks
I wonder who will be the idiots to marry them in the future

  #6  
08-16-2012, 06:31 AM
CybeI's Avatar
CybeI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18,897


These are hot

  #7  
08-16-2012, 06:49 AM
aexexx
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,353


Men have no standards. A little thing like urine/self defecation/vomit won't put off a guy.

__________________
What is the world coming to when, sometimes, a woman can walk down the street and NOT be approached by an international underwear male model?






  #8  
08-16-2012, 06:53 AM
CybeI's Avatar
CybeI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18,897


Quote:
Originally Posted by aexexx View Post
Men have no standards. A little thing like urine/self defecation/vomit won't put off a guy.
Urine is a plus

  #9  
08-16-2012, 07:03 AM
Dimitri's Avatar
Dimitri
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,106


Quote:
Originally Posted by aexexx View Post
Men have no standards. A little thing like urine/self defecation/vomit won't put off a guy.
what the fuck... u're back? LOL

used up your other accounts here already??

  #10  
08-16-2012, 07:20 AM
visceral pope's Avatar
visceral pope
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,101


Quote:
Originally Posted by starcloud View Post
Wonderful analysis :/

Who the hell always has a shower during sex? Unless you are in one then that is just retarded. I prefer the bed for sex.

When you go home drunk with a girl it is hard to both have showers and then for her to still be in the mood and get the chance to have sex with her. At least before the morning. You can easily wash your dick though and hope she gives a wipe around.
ummm, I don`t drink at all, I stopped drinking around 6 years ago, although the last drop of alcohol I head was some champagne at this new years eve, because the mr.bigbossoftheparty wasn`t leaving me alone

than I don`t really do club game, had one ONS, it was subpar

I`m mostly for the social circle game (which is slightly fucked up recently) and occasional daygame (for which I won`t be having time until oct.), clubbing is mostly for guys who are direct, alpha and behave more like a lone wolf, ex: Dimitri

I`m a little bit of a health freak, so I got 3-4 types of condoms, 2 types of lube if she`s allergic, hand sanitizer, baby wipes so when you take down the rubber, you wipe yourself, she wipes herself with another, I clean my hand with the sanitizer even before sex in the toilet, she can get an infection if you finger her with dirty hand and that will be a big no-no for 2nd time sex with you

I wash my dick, because after taking down the condom the penis will touch my balls, some sperm cells will be there, and when I penetrate her again, the condom is not covering the balls at all, you can get her pregnant accidentally, I know there`s an extremely small chance with pills, but there`s still a chance for it

what I don`t get, is what the heck are you trying to prove here?

so you say here, that club sluts are dirty

but you are proud as hell for banging some of them, you provide bunch of pics of you at a drop of a feather, even african women, when someone pointed out that you might be a racist

you are more insecure than a 16 year old overweight schoolgirl with 'perfect prince syndrome'

all women are sluts and good girls depending on the situation



you do stuff because you like to do them, not because you want to prove shit to people whom you consider beneath you, like the virginistic LMS crew

I got FB, but I ain`t got any pictures of myself or anybody else close to me there, what`s the point? we were together for both of us, not for the world to see our heterosexuality and preference of romantic partners



I got somewhere, I mean somebody else got some video footage of me doing ballroom dancing for 35 minutes, I haven`t used it up, to attract insecure ridiculous women on FB on it

probably I`ll found some video footage of me giving some speeches to on behalf company X, but who the fuck cares about it? you? some other virgin troll here? another insecure princess on ther net???

I never got the time this year to learn to ride a motorcycle properly, maybe next year I can fit it in the schedule, but even than, why the fuck would I want to make "breaking news" out of it in my social circle, not to mention here for the retard-virgo-trolls? but I know people who can`t ride them, yet pose on kawasakis in full gear just for the sake of the badboy image over FB, or they go to car shows to pose with the girls, than they post it

what do they have in common? they all have low self-esteem and are lost in the mire of a 9 to 5 job, that was selected by their parents, thinking they are a special case, yet still ending up the same way before their 40s

I have a funny feeling, you are very closre to this type of people







  #11  
08-16-2012, 07:29 AM
starcloud
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by visceral pope View Post
ummm, I don`t drink at all, I stopped drinking around 6 years ago, although the last drop of alcohol I head was some champagne at this new years eve, because the mr.bigbossoftheparty wasn`t leaving me alone

than I don`t really do club game, had one ONS, it was subpar

I`m mostly for the social circle game (which is slightly fucked up recently) and occasional daygame (for which I won`t be having time until oct.), clubbing is mostly for guys who are direct, alpha and behave more like a lone wolf, ex: Dimitri

I`m a little bit of a health freak, so I got 3-4 types of condoms, 2 types of lube if she`s allergic, hand sanitizer, baby wipes so when you take down the rubber, you wipe yourself, she wipes herself with another, I clean my hand with the sanitizer even before sex in the toilet, she can get an infection if you finger her with dirty hand and that will be a big no-no for 2nd time sex with you

I wash my dick, because after taking down the condom the penis will touch my balls, some sperm cells will be there, and when I penetrate her again, the condom is not covering the balls at all, you can get her pregnant accidentally, I know there`s an extremely small chance with pills, but there`s still a chance for it

what I don`t get, is what the heck are you trying to prove here?

so you say here, that club sluts are dirty

but you are proud as hell for banging some of them, you provide bunch of pics of you at a drop of a feather, even african women, when someone pointed out that you might be a racist

you are more insecure than a 16 year old overweight schoolgirl with 'perfect prince syndrome'

all women are sluts and good girls depending on the situation



you do stuff because you like to do them, not because you want to prove shit to people whom you consider beneath you, like the virginistic LMS crew

I got FB, but I ain`t got any pictures of myself or anybody else close to me there, what`s the point? we were together for both of us, not for the world to see our heterosexuality and preference of romantic partners



I got somewhere, I mean somebody else got some video footage of me doing ballroom dancing for 35 minutes, I haven`t used it up, to attract insecure ridiculous women on FB on it

probably I`ll found some video footage of me giving some speeches to on behalf company X, but who the fuck cares about it? you? some other virgin troll here? another insecure princess on ther net???

I never got the time this year to learn to ride a motorcycle properly, maybe next year I can fit it in the schedule, but even than, why the fuck would I want to make "breaking news" out of it in my social circle, not to mention here for the retard-virgo-trolls? but I know people who can`t ride them, yet pose on kawasakis in full gear just for the sake of the badboy image over FB, or they go to car shows to pose with the girls, than they post it

what do they have in common? they all have low self-esteem and are lost in the mire of a 9 to 5 job, that was selected by their parents, thinking they are a special case, yet still ending up the same way before their 40s

I have a funny feeling, you are very closre to this type of people
Regarding the girls. I had a girlfriend who was 3/4 black (Ugandan) but grew up from 3 in this country and went to private school here and works in an Investment bank. She treats her health seriously. The other girls here are British/French Born and I would imagine the same. What is this African thing insinuating?

As for the rest of your surmising

I post almost exclusively at work - so boredom
It is fairly funny here and outrageous.

I was not born into a wealthy family at all and I am doing fairly well in life, thank you.

  #12  
08-16-2012, 07:32 AM
Ginger's Avatar
Ginger
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,808


haha, all your girls work at investment banks and are from elite social circles....

Definitely they are all escorts lol.

  #13  
08-16-2012, 07:33 AM
starcloud
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
haha, all your girls work at investment banks and are from elite social circles....

Definitely they are all escorts lol.
Just the circles I have moved into.

Most of the girls work in Law, Banking, Accounting... I have a few friends that are teachers and met some nurses in the last couple of years.







  #14  
08-16-2012, 07:54 AM
visceral pope's Avatar
visceral pope
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,101


Quote:
Originally Posted by starcloud View Post
Regarding the girls. I had a girlfriend who was 3/4 black (Ugandan) but grew up from 3 in this country and went to private school here and works in an Investment bank. She treats her health seriously. The other girls here are British/French Born and I would imagine the same. What is this African thing insinuating?

As for the rest of your surmising

I post almost exclusively at work - so boredom
It is fairly funny here and outrageous.

I was not born into a wealthy family at all and I am doing fairly well in life, thank you.
interesting job you have were people aren`t looking into your browser

nevermind

sign this petition if you hate LMS

http://puahate.com/showthread.php?t=35692

  #15  
08-16-2012, 07:57 AM
visceral pope's Avatar
visceral pope
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,101


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
haha, all your girls work at investment banks and are from elite social circles....

Definitely they are all escorts lol.
not really, I think they are young interns who barely started and have a shitty secretary type job, most people who are higher up are so busy that they don`t got the time to go out, not even for a lunch break

  #16  
08-16-2012, 08:12 AM
JohnJStinkywiener's Avatar
JohnJStinkywiener
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 983


Where did those photos come from?

__________________
Quote:
Do you come here when you are fucked up, or fucks this site you up?






  #17  
08-16-2012, 08:18 AM
visceral pope's Avatar
visceral pope
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,101


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJStinkywiener View Post
Where did those photos come from?
probably from here

https://www.facebook.com/shootersloungebarnightclub

  #18  
08-16-2012, 08:25 AM
Icarus's Avatar
Icarus
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fuck You
Posts: 21,722
Send a message via Skype™ to Icarus


This thread is gold.

  #19  
08-16-2012, 08:34 AM
starcloud
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by visceral pope View Post
interesting job you have were people aren`t looking into your browser

nevermind

sign this petition if you hate LMS

http://puahate.com/showthread.php?t=35692
I am the office manager. I manage the IT.







  #20  
08-16-2012, 08:41 AM
visceral pope's Avatar
visceral pope
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,101


Quote:
Originally Posted by starcloud View Post
I am the office manager. I manage the IT.
which explains your expressionless face, random outbursts of anger and choice of clothing

nice, at least you have some sex life and are not an aspie LMS-er

  #21  
08-16-2012, 08:45 AM
starcloud
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by visceral pope View Post
which explains your expressionless face, random outbursts of anger and choice of clothing

nice, at least you have some sex life and are not an aspie LMS-er
I don't have any professional expertise in IT though. I work in Philanthropy and my first degree was Philosophy.

I dress awfully though and go out straight from work often. Still the truth is it is your face and confidence that does it. Grooming and style might have been a +1 for me but it is nothing compared with getting into the right circles/scene. Indeed once I had some crappy striped shirt on and black trousers and some guy made some comment - anyway he was in a group I was in and he didn't look so smug when I was the one making out with a girl later when he was looking around by himself.

  #22  
08-16-2012, 09:01 AM
visceral pope's Avatar
visceral pope
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,101


Quote:
Originally Posted by starcloud View Post
I don't have any professional expertise in IT though. I work in Philanthropy and my first degree was Philosophy.

I dress awfully though and go out straight from work often. Still the truth is it is your face and confidence that does it. Grooming and style might have been a +1 for me but it is nothing compared with getting into the right circles/scene. Indeed once I had some crappy striped shirt on and black trousers and some guy made some comment - anyway he was in a group I was in and he didn't look so smug when I was the one making out with a girl later when he was looking around by himself.
from philosophy to IT, well that means somebody has dropped you into that foundation, only a nonprofit organization would employ you this way

yep, confidence matters and money doesn`t give it, I approve of that

even though fix yourself up, you do look like shit, for the hairline you could take some vitamins and adaptogens, like siberian ginseng, no there`s no way to reverse balding, but this will slow it down

siberian ginseng, is a different plant than the regular ginseng and don`t take it, if you have anemia, kidney problems, high blood pressure, you know the list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleuth...cus_senticosus

for your wrinkles and skin the best is avoiding high octane carbs, that means a low GI diet

http://www.the-gi-diet.org/lowgifoods/

and have a green smoothie every day

http://greensmoothiesblog.com/

proof?

I had some hardcore dental extraction this year and the dr. didn`t knew me, so when he prescribed the antibiotic he wrote that I was 25, not 30 like in reality

yes alcohol and nicotine also ages you prematurely, coffeine doesn`t do that much damage, but a night out beasting with people and having some fast food after the shots, clearly does it







  #23  
08-16-2012, 09:06 AM
starcloud
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by visceral pope View Post
from philosophy to IT, well that means somebody has dropped you into that foundation, only a nonprofit organization would employ you this way

yep, confidence matters and money doesn`t give it, I approve of that

even though fix yourself up, you do look like shit, for the hairline you could take some vitamins and adaptogens, like siberian ginseng, no there`s no way to reverse balding, but this will slow it down

siberian ginseng, is a different plant than the regular ginseng and don`t take it, if you have anemia, kidney problems, high blood pressure, you know the list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleuth...cus_senticosus

for your wrinkles and skin the best is avoiding high octane carbs, that means a low GI diet

http://www.the-gi-diet.org/lowgifoods/

and have a green smoothie every day

http://greensmoothiesblog.com/

proof?

I had some hardcore dental extraction this year and the dr. didn`t knew me, so when he prescribed the antibiotic he wrote that I was 25, not 30 like in reality

yes alcohol and nicotine also ages you prematurely, coffeine doesn`t do that much damage, but a night out beasting with people and having some fast food after the shots, clearly does it
Cheers for the advice. About the only time I am going to follow up on some of it from here. I only smoked in the last three years a few a week. One reason was it was a great way to get some cherry of a night in the smoking area. Just start chatting to some girl by asking her for a lighter.

  #24  
08-17-2012, 10:25 PM
Neil Strauss
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,146


The guys on the forum at SLA are really a great bunch. They have helped me to pay Mystery's club bills and fund my travel all over the world. I love those guys.

Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz