PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
You still think looks is everything ? seriously ? Thread Tools Search Thread
  #1  
09-12-2012, 06:48 AM
trepert's Avatar
trepert
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 384


Check this couples. All these girls are super high in LMS, for sure experienced fucking and being with male models, but somehow choose to be with ugly guys that are -3looks, but on similar MS or also lower. Why would they do this if your retarded theory is true ? I'm sure shit load of model looking players hit on them + good looking and rich businessmen that are not famous. Any of this girls could instantly get a guy on same level of money and status and fame , but much better looking.













this girl is an actress











I took this pics from here: http://www.straitpinkie.com/girls/th...y-guy-couples/







  #2  
09-12-2012, 07:16 AM
EvelKnievel's Avatar
EvelKnievel
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Registered Sex Offender
Posts: 2,788


Ok first of all,

* Julia Roberts is no longer married to Lyle Lovett

* Pamela Anderson is no longer married to Kid Rock

* Olivia Wilde never even dated Salman Rushdie

* Jennifer Lopez is no longer married to Marc Anthony

* Christina Aguilera is no longer married to Jordan Bratman

* Heidi Klum is longer married to Seal

* Mila Kunis is no longer dating Macaulay Culkin

You don't see what is happening here? They all LEFT their significant other because they are ugly, if anything you just proved our point that LMS, especially L is everything.



__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMSTraining View Post
Oh, no doubt, PUAHate has ruined my life.
  #3  
09-12-2012, 08:03 AM
trepert's Avatar
trepert
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 384


You forgot to mention that Marylin Monroe is also no longer dating Arthur Miller and that it also proves your LMS theory

Fucking retard, no longer happening = never happened ? They were having sex for years moron. Celebrity relationships and marriages often doesn't last long, just like with any people.

And here is Rushdie's wife of 3 years, famous presenter:


According to internetz her networth is 5mln $, while Rushdie's 15mln. And he is -6 in looks compared to her

  #4  
09-12-2012, 08:11 AM
shapeless
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 30


Rushdie has social status and money. So I can see him dating girls out of his league.

Take MS away from him and then lets see what happens.







  #5  
09-12-2012, 08:14 AM
trepert's Avatar
trepert
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 384


Quote:
Originally Posted by shapeless View Post
Rushdie has social status and money. So I can see her dating girls out of his league.

Take them away from him, see what type of girls he can get.
you fucking retard the point is these girls also have plenty of money and status and fame (sometimes much more than the guy) and get hit on by much better looking men, but somehow choose these uglies

  #6  
09-12-2012, 08:18 AM
Kick's Avatar
Kick
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 10,678


Quote:
Originally Posted by trepert View Post
Check this couples. All these girls are super high in LMS, for sure experienced fucking and being with male models, but somehow choose to be with ugly guys that are -3looks, but on similar MS or also lower. Why would they do this if your retarded theory is true ? I'm sure shit load of model looking players hit on them + good looking and rich businessmen that are not famous. Any of this girls could instantly get a guy on same level of money and status and fame , but much better looking.













this girl is an actress











I took this pics from here: http://www.straitpinkie.com/girls/th...y-guy-couples/


It's no use trying to use facts and logic with these retards. Remember, their LMS hypothesis is based on never leaving the house and beating off to male underwear models. Aspies gonna aspie.

  #7  
09-12-2012, 08:28 AM
shapeless
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 30


Quote:
Originally Posted by trepert View Post
you fucking retard the point is these girls also have plenty of money and status and fame (sometimes much more than the guy) and get hit on by much better looking men, but somehow choose these uglies
Simple, they are a small minority of girls who date down. This still doesn't disprove the lms theory.







  #8  
09-12-2012, 08:36 AM
winniethepooh
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: earth < universe < some dream
Posts: 1,814


you forgot to mention that most of those marriages are a decoy. There are financial interests involved and/or practical issues eg raising kids

  #9  
09-12-2012, 09:01 AM
trepert's Avatar
trepert
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 384


Quote:
Originally Posted by shapeless View Post
Simple, they are a small minority of girls who date down. This still doesn't disprove the lms theory.
This disproves that looks is everything obviously and anyone crying not to be a male model or even more attractive is just mental case (and probably porn addict). It's no reason to cry just like no reason to cry you don't own ferrari, don't make milion bucks a month or are not best at your favourite computer game. If you cry for any of such reasons that means you have mental problem, not looks problem. Because normal people don't cry for such reasons. Just like normal people don't put themselves under knife tens of times, only those who have mental problems.

I'd say probably around 35% of girls date down in looks, 50% date on similar level and 15% date up. But it's very hard to estimate.
[IF you are gay/bisexual your personal experience might tell you more girls date up in looks (like 50%) because you perceive much more men attractive and girls less attractive, than heterosexual people.]

This is mainly because of 2 facts:
-there are more attractive girls than attractive guys on all level of attractiveness; this is because girls obviously put much more effort into looking good than guys
-guys care more about looks, while girls care more about status and other factors like personality; of course girls still care about looks very much, I don't deny that, but looks is just a first filter, some 6s will like you when you are 4 or 5, but will check what else you have got
-there is no total objectivity in perception of looks and deviation of individual marks is probably around 1-2 levels of looks [I mean for example 50% of ppl think particular girl/guy is 7 in looks, while rest would rate same person 5, so average would be 6, but it doesnt mean this person is 6 in looks, some looks are more universally perceived (like 90% would agree someone is 5), others less]

Also I agree that when it comes to ONS probably around 60-90% of cases girl is lower in looks and guy is higher.

  #10  
09-12-2012, 09:41 AM
looksvsgame's Avatar
looksvsgame
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,035


Quote:
Originally Posted by trepert View Post
This disproves that looks is everything obviously and anyone crying not to be a male model or even more attractive is just mental case (and probably porn addict). It's no reason to cry just like no reason to cry you don't own ferrari, don't make milion bucks a month or are not best at your favourite computer game. If you cry for any of such reasons that means you have mental problem, not looks problem. Because normal people don't cry for such reasons. Just like normal people don't put themselves under knife tens of times, only those who have mental problems.

I'd say probably around 35% of girls date down in looks, 50% date on similar level and 15% date up. But it's very hard to estimate.
[IF you are gay/bisexual your personal experience might tell you more girls date up in looks (like 50%) because you perceive much more men attractive and girls less attractive, than heterosexual people.]

This is mainly because of 2 facts:
-there are more attractive girls than attractive guys on all level of attractiveness; this is because girls obviously put much more effort into looking good than guys
-guys care more about looks, while girls care more about status and other factors like personality; of course girls still care about looks very much, I don't deny that, but looks is just a first filter, some 6s will like you when you are 4 or 5, but will check what else you have got
-there is no total objectivity in perception of looks and deviation of individual marks is probably around 1-2 levels of looks [I mean for example 50% of ppl think particular girl/guy is 7 in looks, while rest would rate same person 5, so average would be 6, but it doesnt mean this person is 6 in looks, some looks are more universally perceived (like 90% would agree someone is 5), others less]

Also I agree that when it comes to ONS probably around 60-90% of cases girl is lower in looks and guy is higher.
mental masturbation









  #11  
09-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Master Midface's Avatar
Master Midface
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,245


LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS
LOOKS

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post
Incel probably caused the holocaust.
  #12  
09-12-2012, 10:49 AM
IPayForSex
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Very successful & hot women dont need a hot man anymore to proof to the world that they are successful.

Actually the top 0,1% of females will go for personality. They know they can have almost every man, so it becomes boring to them.

For the bottom 99,9% LMS is very valid.

  #13  
09-12-2012, 10:55 AM
SMASH 99's Avatar
SMASH 99
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 291










  #14  
09-12-2012, 03:18 PM
trepert's Avatar
trepert
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 384


Quote:
Originally Posted by IPayForSex View Post
Very successful & hot women dont need a hot man anymore to proof to the world that they are successful.
Actually the top 0,1% of females will go for personality. They know they can have almost every man, so it becomes boring to them.
For the bottom 99,9% LMS is very valid.
How do you know it's not 10% ? Anyway what you write, this whole logic of "going for personality or looks" is retarded because actually ALL women "go for personality", just like all go for some kind of looks and status, it's just part of mating. Because personality is not some pua-like "good personality", it's just how person behaves - some women prefer trashy guy, some will prefer more intellectual; some club skanks may be very annoyed by male model if he is too intelectual and makes her feel dumb for example, same guy who just escalates with no conversation would be ok for her.

This whole "LMS theory" is partly that retarded because you want to apply it to both ONS and relationships, while these are different realities for both men and women: both sexes have different standards for that.

Anyway IPFS you just stfu and agree with me because I already PROVEN you in this topic that even average men doesn't always go for looks. You ADMITTED with your very own words you would prefer 5/10 as girlfriend over 8/10 if the first one was very sexual and open, while the second was frigid in sex.

So just stfu and agree with everything I say, you are not credible any more

  #15  
09-12-2012, 03:29 PM
IPayForSex
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by trepert View Post
You ADMITTED with your very own words you would prefer 5/10 as girlfriend over 8/10 if the first one was very sexual and open, while the second was frigid in sex.
Of course I prefer a girl who actually wants to have sex with me. The whole point is to get good sex.

But from all the girls who want to have sex, I will of course prefer the hottest one.

Btw, after my visit at the FKK, I think now I would prefer the not very sexual 8/10. My arousal is just to dependent on the looks.

  #16  
09-12-2012, 03:33 PM
dicksdicksdicksdicks's Avatar
dicksdicksdicksdicks
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,192


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick View Post
It's no use trying to use facts and logic with these retards. Remember, their LMS hypothesis is based on never leaving the house and beating off to male underwear models. Aspies gonna aspie.
okay so i love you the most. srsly bro. i laughed so hard.







  #17  
09-12-2012, 03:33 PM
PokerFace's Avatar
PokerFace
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 11,413


Quote:
Originally Posted by IPayForSex View Post
Very successful & hot women dont need a hot man anymore to proof to the world that they are successful.

Actually the top 0,1% of females will go for personality. They know they can have almost every man, so it becomes boring to them.

For the bottom 99,9% LMS is very valid.
Maybe I should stop approaching 5s, go to LA and approach actresses?

__________________
Oh my boy
babe
debambarapam
  #18  
09-12-2012, 03:35 PM
PUAhater's Avatar
PUAhater
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,512


Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post
Maybe I should stop approaching 5s, go to LA and approach actresses?
The Ginger method?

__________________
LMS
  #19  
09-12-2012, 03:36 PM
IPayForSex
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post
Maybe I should stop approaching 5s, go to LA and approach actresses?
You can go together with ginger. You can crash at his couch.
I think you need like S & M level 7-8 minimum to go over the threshold where personality counts.







  #20  
09-12-2012, 03:38 PM
trepert's Avatar
trepert
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 384


Quote:
Originally Posted by IPayForSex View Post
Of course I prefer a girl who actually wants to have sex with me. The whole point is to get good sex.

But from all the girls who want to have sex, I will of course prefer the hottest one.
even if she has tourette syndrome ? you admitted PERSONALITY MATTERZ for girls, it's downhill now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Najrc8UzN1o

Quote:
Btw, after my visit at the FKK, I think now I would prefer the not very sexual 8/10. My arousal is just to dependent on the looks.
So that means you agree that guys prefer girls with different personalities and looks based on their life experience. Why you can't say the same about girls ? You actually said something similar saying that girls can get bored and look for something different in them. Problem with you is you say it's only 0,1% of girls with highest LMS, while it's obvious this statement is true for all womenz and even before they get "bored by looks".

  #21  
09-12-2012, 03:41 PM
IPayForSex
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by trepert View Post

So that means you agree that guys prefer girls with different personalities and looks based on their life experience. Why you can't say the same about girls ? You actually said something similar saying that girls can get bored and look for something different in them. Problem with you is you say it's only 0,1% of girls with highest LMS, while it's obvious this statement is true for all womenz and even before they get "bored by looks".
Dude, ok, to clarify:

Some of my posts are trolling, dont take everything 100% serious, I'm not a LMS purist.

I think it plays a big part (like 80-90%) in explaining attraction, the rest 10-20% is open for personality and preferences of individuals.

Also it's about averages and trends... you will always find outlieres in a big enough sample.

  #22  
09-12-2012, 03:45 PM
TheCynic's Avatar
TheCynic
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,458


Looks are everything for ONS and that's all I want in life. So looks like I win buckaroo.







  #23  
09-12-2012, 04:02 PM
trepert's Avatar
trepert
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 384


Quote:
Originally Posted by IPayForSex View Post
I think it plays a big part (like 80-90%) in explaining attraction, the rest 10-20% is open for personality and preferences of individuals
I'm sorry but I've just been contacted by LMS leaders board and they told me they are sorry for fake LMSer troll IPFS and that he is no longer part of their group. They told me true LMSers is considered only if he believes LMS is 95%+ of the equation and that they are so shocked by your statements that they don't even want to post here publicly risking huge scandal and LMS-like schism. But you should be contacted by them very soon and exect being blocked by an avalanche of users. I'm sorry dude, I didn't mean it to happen.

  #24  
09-12-2012, 04:04 PM
IPayForSex
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by trepert View Post
I'm sorry but I've just been contacted by LMS leaders board and they told me they are sorry for fake LMSer troll IPFS and that he is no longer part of their group. They told me true LMSers is considered only if he believes LMS is 95%+ of the equation and that they are so shocked by your statement that they dont even want to post here publicly risking huge scandal and LMS-like schizma. But you should be contacted by them very soon and exect being blocked by an avalanche of users. I'm sorry dude, I didn't mean it to happen.
You have to read careful.

Because everyone knows the fundamental law:

Personality = Face

The 10-20% are also looks

  #25  
09-13-2012, 11:29 PM
Charlie Sheen
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 5,198


...we need to cut off his face and wear it. then we need to go on a very tightly budgeted shopping spree in stores that dont exist yet







  #26  
09-13-2012, 11:43 PM
LOOKS MATTER's Avatar
LOOKS MATTER
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 497


Quote:
Originally Posted by EvelKnievel View Post
You don't see what is happening here? They all LEFT their significant other because they are ugly, if anything you just proved our point that LMS, especially L is everything.
Legit post. That is the reasoning behind looks matching. Each partner brings their physical equity into the relationship. IF one partner is better looking than the other has to accommodate for this inequity by bringing M or S. Maybe those couples got together when one was feeling secure/insecure but these feelings will revert back to a base value. For example I think Mila Kunis is now dating Ashton Kutcher (strong looks matching).

However, if both partners are young and still sexually attractive than the looks equity plays a greater role. This is because after all the M is spent and the S is diminished, the physical body is what is remaining and the desires go back to being primal - physical attraction. This is why younger partners usually cheat on much older partners (men or women). M and S cannot beat L over the long-term. Looks matter.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
TRUE incels can't land anything that isn't fat.
Reply

Tags
Aspies gonna aspie
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz