PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
Lazar Angelov pulls 18 year old hotties from clubs every weekend Thread Tools Search Thread
#1
03-09-2013, 08:21 AM
colez's Avatar
colez
Member
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Jet setting around the world
Posts: 6,030


According to a couple of friends.

LOL. Fucking try competing with THIS FUCKING GUY for the hotties.




























#2
03-09-2013, 08:22 AM
blank
Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,758


Suicicde bomber.







#3
03-09-2013, 08:25 AM
colez's Avatar
colez
Member
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Jet setting around the world
Posts: 6,030


Quote:
Originally Posted by blank View Post
Suicicde bomber.





More raw sex appeal than Brad Pitt. Sorry faggit.

#4
03-09-2013, 08:26 AM
blank
Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,758


Quote:
Originally Posted by colez View Post
More raw sex appeal than Brad Pitt. Sorry faggit.
Hah?! For real. I bet you are arabic yourself.







#5
03-09-2013, 08:28 AM
Lonnegan
Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,668


That amount of muscle is unnecessary.

#6
03-09-2013, 08:29 AM
colez's Avatar
colez
Member
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Jet setting around the world
Posts: 6,030


Look how submissive these chicks become in his presence:





Biggest fucking alpha on the planet



#7
03-09-2013, 08:32 AM
Incelftw's Avatar
Incelftw
Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,595


Quote:
Originally Posted by colez View Post
Look how submissive these chicks become in his presence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwL1uBJNiHo




Biggest fucking alpha on the planet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxNjkjC24N0
them 2 chicks are gushing hardcore







#8
03-09-2013, 08:36 AM
Ffs's Avatar
Ffs
Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Gandys place
Posts: 7,426


Quote:
Originally Posted by colez View Post
Look how submissive these chicks become in his presence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwL1uBJNiHo




Biggest fucking alpha on the planet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxNjkjC24N0
Looks like a fucking manlet in 2nd vid unless the guy interviewing is like 6ft4 lol.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Beef View Post
My penis is longer than your entire face.
#9
03-09-2013, 08:39 AM
colez's Avatar
colez
Member
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Jet setting around the world
Posts: 6,030


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ffs View Post
Looks like a fucking manlet in 2nd vid unless the guy interviewing is like 6ft4 lol.
Lazar is listed at 6ft

#10
03-09-2013, 08:42 AM
Lonnegan
Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,668


Quote:
Originally Posted by colez View Post
Lazar is listed at 6ft
5ft 9 according to this

http://www.cutandjacked.com/CutAndJa...-Lazar-Angelov







#11
03-09-2013, 08:44 AM
Modaroshi
Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 926


Quote:
Originally Posted by blank View Post
Hah?! For real. I bet you are arabic yourself.
Lmao he has to be, a balding manlet Arab.

#12
03-09-2013, 08:44 AM
Shill's Avatar
Shill
Member
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,695


More proof that Colez is just a retarded piece of shit from the Misc.

#13
03-09-2013, 08:44 AM
gottaplaythemwhores's Avatar
gottaplaythemwhores
Member
Join Date: May 2010
Location: where looks matter
Posts: 3,038


with all those muscles he still looked inferior next to the skinny fat tall interviewer


genes matter

__________________
your face and dry vagina. maximum correlation






#14
03-09-2013, 08:46 AM
lono's Avatar
lono
Member
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 7,302


Quote:
Originally Posted by colez View Post
Lazar is listed at 6ft
lol. he's 5'9 if anything and probably does a little something to boost his height.

yet another manlet overcompensating for his height

#15
03-09-2013, 08:49 AM
Ffs's Avatar
Ffs
Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Gandys place
Posts: 7,426


Quote:
Originally Posted by lono View Post
lol. he's 5'9 if anything and probably does a little something to boost his height.

yet another manlet overcompensating for his height
Now just imagine how ridiculous misc would look next to that Interviewer

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Beef View Post
My penis is longer than your entire face.
#16
03-09-2013, 08:49 AM
Ffs's Avatar
Ffs
Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Gandys place
Posts: 7,426


fuk u glitchy forum




__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Beef View Post
My penis is longer than your entire face.






#17
03-09-2013, 08:52 AM
KLF's Avatar
KLF
Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: under a bridge
Posts: 6,501


Too DOM to fit in with mainstream society maybe


I mean people are going to say he looks 'scary' if they see him, and not just jealous incel cunts


Obviously sexually attractive but in some areas it might work against him




On another note, I saw so many handsome guys tonight (lol)

I saw like 3 dead ringers for David Beckham, and played pool with a Ljungberg lookalike

It really is true that your average jock has all the right features to be sexually attractive, without any special feature shit

On the other hand guys with 'special' modelesque features probably fare better in high class fashion circles or whatever and just city life in general

#18
03-09-2013, 08:55 AM
gottaplaythemwhores's Avatar
gottaplaythemwhores
Member
Join Date: May 2010
Location: where looks matter
Posts: 3,038


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ffs View Post
Now just imagine how ridiculous misc would look next to that Interviewer


LOL




__________________
your face and dry vagina. maximum correlation
#19
03-09-2013, 08:56 AM
Ffs's Avatar
Ffs
Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Gandys place
Posts: 7,426


Quote:
Originally Posted by KLF View Post
Too DOM to fit in with mainstream society maybe


I mean people are going to say he looks 'scary' if they see him, and not just jealous incel cunts


Obviously sexually attractive but in some areas it might work against him




On another note, I saw so many handsome guys tonight (lol)

I saw like 3 dead ringers for David Beckham, and played pool with a Ljungberg lookalike

It really is true that your average jock has all the right features to be sexually attractive, without any special feature shit

On the other hand guys with 'special' modelesque features probably fare better in high class fashion circles or whatever and just city life in general
I thought you had to have striking features to be anything over a 5? im probably pulling that out of my ass but whatever. Seeing so many GL guys/knowing them makes me just want to jump off a cliff srs

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Beef View Post
My penis is longer than your entire face.






#20
03-09-2013, 09:53 AM
MiscLegend
Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 6,626


He has a similar face to me, if I age a few years, have clear skin, get a buzz cut, and get on steroids, and my eyebrows grow a bit thicker and my beard gets thicker ( which it should with age ) I think I would look very very similar to him.

#21
03-09-2013, 10:09 AM
lono's Avatar
lono
Member
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 7,302


Quote:
Originally Posted by gottaplaythemwhores View Post
LOL


hahahahahaha

#22
03-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Why Always Me's Avatar
Why Always Me
Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11,174


Quote:
Originally Posted by MiscLegend View Post
He has a similar face to me, if I age a few years, have clear skin, get a buzz cut, and get on steroids, and my eyebrows grow a bit thicker and my beard gets thicker ( which it should with age ) I think I would look very very similar to him.
every one has a similar face to you...

__________________
Quote:
The elderly people here are church-going and they are really shocked.






#23
03-09-2013, 10:13 AM
ManletTheory
Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,130


Quote:
Originally Posted by MiscLegend View Post
He has a similar face to me, if I age a few years, have clear skin, get a buzz cut, and get on steroids, and my eyebrows grow a bit thicker and my beard gets thicker ( which it should with age ) I think I would look very very similar to him.

Ikr? he looks like a manlet with a buzzcut. All manlets with buzzcuts look like you BRAVO for noticing.

#24
03-09-2013, 10:14 AM
bertstare's Avatar
bertstare
Banned
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,295


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnegan View Post
That amount of muscle is unnecessary.
This.

Also he's a dwarf.

#25
03-09-2013, 10:14 AM
KLF's Avatar
KLF
Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: under a bridge
Posts: 6,501


Yeah well Brad Pitt has similar features to me and Rickert looks like DiCaprio

doesn't mean shit

it's like tiny millimetre changes in proportion that make you DOM or whatever







#26
03-09-2013, 10:20 AM
TimWhatley's Avatar
TimWhatley
Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Lazar in-motion
Posts: 5,841


Quote:
Originally Posted by KLF View Post
Yeah well Brad Pitt has similar features to me and Rickert looks like DiCaprio

doesn't mean shit

it's like tiny millimetre changes in proportion that make you DOM or whatever
say what? the only think that Rickert and DiCaprio have that are alike are their lateral hooding areas

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by colez View Post
We don't do pics on here anymore. It's all about what you look like IN MOTION. No magic tricks.
#27
03-09-2013, 10:27 AM
aznguy
Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,103


This guy is balding?

DAMNIT I have balding spots at the same place where he is balding in the top left and top right corner. my dad has little hair.

FML

the moment I discover LMS the moment I can't do anything anymore about it.

#28
03-09-2013, 10:58 AM
PokerFace's Avatar
PokerFace
Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 11,413


Quote:
Originally Posted by colez View Post
According to a couple of friends.

LOL. Fucking try competing with THIS FUCKING GUY for the hotties.




















http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwL1uBJNiHo
no shit

__________________
Oh my boy
babe
debambarapam






#29
03-09-2013, 11:00 AM
KLF's Avatar
KLF
Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: under a bridge
Posts: 6,501


Quote:
Originally Posted by TimWhatley View Post
say what? the only think that Rickert and DiCaprio have that are alike are their lateral hooding areas
That post was hyperbolic, jocular, and I didn't expect anyone who had actually seen his face reply to it


THIS IS MY KIND OF THREAD!



#30
03-09-2013, 11:36 AM
dutchman
Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: damsko
Posts: 2,175


Holy shit, imagine looking like this guy.

__________________
"Dutchman is a wog at heart." - unknown author
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz