PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

The difference between an ugly girl and a cute girl Thread Tools Search Thread
05-24-2013, 01:58 AM
the pain of living

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shill View Post

The first things I notice are the differences in nose size and facial length.
the cute girl might not be able to blow you properly, might starfish, might be loose

ugly women try harder to please once they are in love, fuck prettiness, fuck trophy gf, fuck the world

we are all ugly on the inside, case closed

this is an autopsy pic, time to meet with reality

05-24-2013, 02:03 AM
Anakind

Quote:
Well, I think the ugly girl has good skin and hair. I think the problem is that she has a really high anterior facial height and low posterior facial height. All the excess length is in her nose too, which appears to have really thick skin as well.
That's why those girls are still fuckable. A really ugly girl has bad skin in my opinion, something that really makes women so repulsive that you wouldn't even pump and dump them, like this:

05-24-2013, 02:05 AM
Shill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakind View Post
That's why those girls are still fuckable. A really ugly girl has bad skin in my opinion, something that really makes women so repulsive that you wouldn't even pump and dump them, like this:

I think that girl is far less ugly than the Jewish girl. She actually has good skin despite a few blemishes.

All women are fuckable by default. The only things that make them unfuckable are being obese or black.

05-24-2013, 02:06 AM
penis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakind View Post

It's not like these ugly women will bend over upon first meeting you and say FUCK ME.

They'll want a ton of dates to show you off in public to her friends, etc.

05-24-2013, 02:10 AM
Shill

Quote:
Originally Posted by penis View Post
It's not like these ugly women will bend over upon first meeting you and say FUCK ME.

Ugly girls have so many options.

Last summer, during my internship I sat next to a VERY ugly girl who was also an intern. Her phone was buzzing NON-STOP with text messages. I'm assuming a lot of them were guys. She also got invited to tons of happy hours and gatherings by the guys in the office and was always offered assistance that she didn't need (which was of course just an excuse by the guys to be around her).

05-24-2013, 02:11 AM
the pain of living

Quote:

Last summer, during my internship I sat next to a VERY ugly girl who was also an intern. Her phone was buzzing NON-STOP with text messages. I'm assuming a lot of them were guys. She also got invited to tons of happy hours and gatherings by the guys in the office.
you assume wrong, a lot of them were women

05-24-2013, 02:12 AM
Shill

Quote:
Originally Posted by the pain of living View Post
you assume wrong, a lot of them were women
True, but given how the men in the office treated her, I'm going to assume that tons of guys were texting her too. It's just amazing to witness the difference in social lives between an ugly woman and an ugly man.

05-24-2013, 02:13 AM
penis
Banned

Quote:

Last summer, during my internship I sat next to a VERY ugly girl who was also an intern. Her phone was buzzing NON-STOP with text messages. I'm assuming a lot of them were guys. She also got invited to tons of happy hours and gatherings by the guys in the office and was always offered assistance that she didn't need (which was of course just an excuse by the guys to be around her).
Pretty much.

Inexperienced guys think if a girl agrees to a date that "she's theirs".

In reality she'll own a large part of your time. If you're not extremely attracted to her it's pretty much pointless.

Surprised anyone even manages to breed these days.

05-24-2013, 02:16 AM
the pain of living

Quote:
True, but given how the men in the office treated her, I'm going to assume that tons of guys were texting her too. It's just amazing to witness the difference in social lives between an ugly woman and an ugly man.
you still assume too much

05-24-2013, 02:35 AM
120 Days Of Inceldom

Quote:
IME a girl has to be grossly overweight and/or very fugly for her NOT to have a decent social life

05-24-2013, 02:49 AM
aznguy

right girl has:

-positive canthal tilt eyes
-positive eyebrows tilt
- blue eyes
-light brown hair instead of dark brown.
-non gummy smile
-whiter teeth
-not visible ears that could decrease rating
-normal nose
-smaller face
-better proportioned face

already 10 factors that are in favor on the girl on the right.

05-24-2013, 02:51 AM
the pain of living

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznguy View Post
right girl has:

-positive canthal tilt eyes
-positive eyebrows tilt
- blue eyes
-light brown hair instead of dark brown.
-non gummy smile
-whiter teeth
-not visible ears that could decrease rating
-normal nose
-smaller face
-better proportioned face

already 10 factors that are in favor on the girl on the right.

05-24-2013, 03:04 AM
Harpoon

Pretty one is an 8 for me..

05-24-2013, 03:22 AM
Harpoon

Quote:
Exactly man. Guess how many times someone has texted me to hang out during my "internship" the last 10 months? Zero. Fat/ugly girls are always on their facebooks, guess how many times the past year something new happened on mine? Zero. It's not even about dating - ugly guy just has zero social value.

05-24-2013, 03:26 AM
aznguy

Also for some reason the cheeks of the left one looks more puffy than the cheeks of the right one.

cheeks puffyness is probably an idicator for chubbyness, you would assume the left girl to be more chubby and the right girl to be slim.

05-24-2013, 03:26 AM
Friendless Incel Virgin Tranny Lover's Avatar
Friendless Incel Virgin Tranny Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der View Post
*sniff sniff* I smell Jew. She looks like Rick Hoffman.

I'm not usually this mean-spirited, but you just KNOW she's rejecting decent guys left and right.

05-24-2013, 03:35 AM
the pain of living

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznguy View Post
Also for some reason the cheeks of the left one looks more puffy than the cheeks of the right one.

cheeks puffyness is probably an idicator for chubbyness, you would assume the left girl to be more chubby and the right girl to be slim.

05-24-2013, 03:46 AM
Garrincha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuvo View Post
In this instance it's facial proportions. Girl on left has bad facial length to width ratio. Girl on right it's closer to 1:1.

Nose is also too big in proportion to face with Left-girl. Eyebrows could also be lightened.

Right-girl 6/10
Left-girl 4/10

Just on face. Body composition could change the scores though
WTF man?

There is no way right girls is only a 6.

She's 7.5

05-24-2013, 04:57 AM
Brian Peppers

Cute girls have high estrogen. The high estrogen in early puberty stops the facial bones, shoulders and nose from growing, hence cute girls retain neotenic/juvenile features such as small nose, narrow shoulders and heart shaped skull.

05-24-2013, 05:05 AM
Shill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Peppers View Post
Cute girls have high estrogen. The high estrogen in early puberty stops the facial bones, shoulders and nose from growing, hence cute girls retain neotenic/juvenile features such as small nose, narrow shoulders and heart shaped skull.
Interesting though that the cute girl is taller. I remember reading a study showing that tall girls have more attractive faces on average.

05-24-2013, 05:08 AM
jacksonShredder

the autopsy pic...lol

why?

05-24-2013, 07:15 AM
JackOfJokers
Banned

Quote:
Maybe it's an American thing. Or a class thing. I don't know. But girls like her were practically the norm in my dorm.
Attractive slender jailbaits are the norm on any decent British university campus. It's a class thing, here at least. Most of them look, act, behave the same. Fatties tend to be from ghettos and shitholes.

05-24-2013, 08:39 AM
Der
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by penis View Post

Lol. I WISH I could play the boyfriend card, even if it meant going on a bunch of sexless dates first. Problem is I can only get a date with a girl whose bmi is under 30 once in a blue moon, and they NEVER want to see me again.

05-24-2013, 08:42 AM
FeminismEqualsFail

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanzaIsMyHero View Post
Thread should be titled difference between a Jew and a human being. We jews go well beyond ugly; we're pure, revolting scum. I can't look at another Jew without losing my appetite.

Self-loathing jews are hilarious.

05-24-2013, 08:45 AM
Lost Cause
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the pain of living View Post
the cute girl might not be able to blow you properly, might starfish, might be loose

ugly women try harder to please once they are in love, fuck prettiness, fuck trophy gf, fuck the world

we are all ugly on the inside, case closed

this is an autopsy pic, time to meet with reality

lol, fucking incel.

05-24-2013, 08:48 AM
martian

Quote:
Interesting though that the cute girl is taller. I remember reading a study showing that tall girls have more attractive faces on average.
Tall girls have angular, prominent-jawed masculine faces which, the feminine incels like yourself they asked in that study, prefer.

05-24-2013, 08:50 AM
FeminismEqualsFail

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackOfJokers View Post
Attractive slender jailbaits are the norm on any decent British university campus. It's a class thing, here at least. Most of them look, act, behave the same. Fatties tend to be from ghettos and shitholes.
I dunno. I think it's just selective memory. One's mind tends to tune out the majority of the ugly or average women. Hence why guys say, "I see hot chicks all the time". No they don't, they just forgot about the ugly ones because they weren't important enough to remember.

05-24-2013, 08:58 AM
tuxedocake

The biggest factors in female attractiveness are:

a) A flat (non-protruding) brow bone

b) Short midface

c) small jaw

d) reasonable symmetry

e) no gummy smile

If a girl has all this I'd have no problems hooking up even if she had acne.

05-24-2013, 09:01 AM
Der
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackOfJokers View Post
Makes sense. Higher class people tend to take better care of themselves. Add the age factor, and it's no wonder all the girls were hot.

I don't recall ever seeing any legit fatties in my dorm (guys or girls). Maybe the odd thick person, but that's it.

There wasn't a girl in my dorm I didn't want to fuck. Out of hundreds. And not one of them would have me. How demoralizing.

05-24-2013, 09:04 AM
JackOfJokers
Banned

Quote:
Makes sense. Higher class people tend to take better care of themselves. Add the age factor, and it's no wonder all the girls were hot.

I don't recall ever seeing any legit fatties in my dorm (guys or girls). Maybe the odd thick person, but that's it.

There wasn't a girl there I didn't want to fuck. Out of hundreds. And not one of them would have me. How demoralizing.
+ genetics. Big genetic differences.

Tags
all women got vaginas so just pick one, BP is still an assburger