PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
Kezia in Zoo magazine Thread Tools Search Thread
  #1  
01-28-2011, 05:27 AM
billy
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 117


I couldent believe it. I was at my mates house and he had a couple of Zoo magazines , and who do I see there?
yep. A whole fucking 7 pages of her, interview, photos and advice. Shes got a weekly 3 page column in there now, but my question is: Is PUA everywhere now? this will surly harm the community.

Respect to Kezia for being a force to be reckoned with in terms of other companies who cant even get a mention in the media, but I still think shes a bitch that should die!!!







  #2  
01-28-2011, 05:49 AM
Neil Strauss
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,146


After having guys spend millions on my useless products, I have one regret. I regret that I did not charge more for my Annihilation Method. I could have used that to keep Lisa around longer...

  #3  
01-28-2011, 06:18 AM
lolfag
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by billy View Post
this will surly harm the community.
this is sad.

seek help, billy.

  #4  
01-28-2011, 09:40 AM
Cigarist's Avatar
Cigarist
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 57


http://www.zootoday.com/girls/archiv...ling-guide.htm

i found it.







  #5  
01-28-2011, 11:22 AM
Bullshit's Avatar
Bullshit
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 522


What a hoebag.

__________________
Got Porn?
  #6  
01-28-2011, 05:48 PM
Dickhard Cain
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 31


There has been an upward surge of female "gurus" lately. Most of them are in fact hookers you can pay to have sex with you.

  #7  
01-29-2011, 08:47 PM
Uncle Stickyhands's Avatar
Uncle Stickyhands
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: FACE crew
Posts: 3,659


Quote:
Originally Posted by billy View Post
this will surly harm the community.
Hopefully.







  #8  
01-30-2011, 04:01 AM
lolfag
Guest
 
Posts: n/a




  #9  
01-30-2011, 05:39 AM
AdamLambert's Avatar
AdamLambert
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,917


WTF

She looks like a tranny now

__________________
I'm going to make all your holes sore.
  #10  
01-30-2011, 05:44 AM
AdamLambert's Avatar
AdamLambert
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,917


She did not look comfortable or natural in the photoshoot either.

Why bother doing such things??

__________________
I'm going to make all your holes sore.






  #11  
01-30-2011, 09:36 AM
lolfag
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


she almost never looks happy. i think deep inside she knows she's stooping low with all this scam artistry. same goes for erika btw.

  #12  
01-30-2011, 01:08 PM
Fistastic's Avatar
Fistastic
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Cambodia
Posts: 112


Is zoo magazine a bestiality magazine?

__________________
pick up arts? ask me how.
  #13  
02-02-2011, 12:17 PM
Troll's Avatar
Troll
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Under a bridge.
Posts: 361




__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by superjointritual View Post
how long ago was this thread?






  #14  
02-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Lothario
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 75


Best question ever:

Should I shave my balls?
- Mark, London

Kezia says... 'Most women couldn’t give a damn about whether a guy decides to go hair-free down below. One problem is that girls might think you work as a porn star at the weekend. So if you do decide to do it, prepare for a lot of nosey questions when they ladies see the results!'

  #15  
02-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Bullshit's Avatar
Bullshit
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 522


She pretends to be some upper class woman when she'll spread her legs for a quick buck. The guru community is steeped high in bullshit. How could you take her serious after that unless you were looking to throw your sausage down her hallway.

__________________
Got Porn?
  #16  
08-26-2011, 08:04 AM
ce24
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 30


having been one of the unfortunate men who has met Kezia Noble, I would like to re-assure everyone of a few key points:

- kezia has no manners and was never taught how to be polite to people

- kezia treats people like dirt and acts like she is the queen of the world

- kezia lies just like every other pua in order to feel important and sound smart


I am not surprised that she is in Zoo. Although the results are that she may screw up a lot of good men with even more bad advice.

My personal viewpoint is that she never got over her failure to take off in the music industry. This has left her with a bitterness that she now takes out on every man she meets in the pua world, as she steals all their money and gets lot of attention.

hey, it's the next best thing to being a successful singer right?







  #17  
08-26-2011, 08:25 AM
365q's Avatar
365q
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Samsung
Posts: 1,153


I think if she went blonde she wouldn't look as bad.




Quote:
Originally Posted by lolfag View Post


  #18  
08-26-2011, 09:00 AM
Colonel Jessup's Avatar
Colonel Jessup
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Guantanamo Bay Cuba
Posts: 204


You are surprised? I'm not.

That excuse for a magazine is full of dumb, cheap, pathetic sluts. What do you expect?

__________________
You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!
  #19  
08-26-2011, 09:14 AM
365q's Avatar
365q
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Samsung
Posts: 1,153


Hello colonel









  #20  
08-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll's Avatar
Guru of Auto Enroll
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,473


Quote:
Originally Posted by ce24 View Post
having been one of the unfortunate men who has met Kezia Noble, I would like to re-assure everyone of a few key points:

- kezia has no manners and was never taught how to be polite to people

- kezia treats people like dirt and acts like she is the queen of the world

- kezia lies just like every other pua in order to feel important and sound smart


I am not surprised that she is in Zoo. Although the results are that she may screw up a lot of good men with even more bad advice.

My personal viewpoint is that she never got over her failure to take off in the music industry. This has left her with a bitterness that she now takes out on every man she meets in the pua world, as she steals all their money and gets lot of attention.

hey, it's the next best thing to being a successful singer right?
None of this surprises me in the least.

  #21  
08-26-2011, 03:09 PM
HappyLittleBoy's Avatar
HappyLittleBoy
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,205


Zoo don't pay much for their models - she'll be lucky if she even got £500 to strut around in borrowed underwear.

  #22  
09-02-2011, 05:07 PM
MajorFucktard's Avatar
MajorFucktard
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 71


Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
Zoo don't pay much for their models - she'll be lucky if she even got £500 to strut around in borrowed underwear.
true. But getting her "clients" to drool over the pages and fap away to her saggy boobs and shoot cum all over her moneygrabbing face basically branding herself like an escort = PRICELESS.







  #23  
09-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Dragon's Avatar
Dragon
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 385


it's really simple...

question: how to be in that magazine?

answer: be a slut and you will make the front page cause it's a magazine for sluts....







  #24  
09-07-2011, 07:28 PM
Dragon's Avatar
Dragon
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 385


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhail Sarukovic View Post
she is hot but why she teaches pick up to men??
cause there are stupid men who thinks her advise is good just because she is hot

  #25  
09-19-2011, 02:58 AM
Mongol
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothario View Post
Best question ever:

Should I shave my balls?
- Mark, London

Kezia says... 'Most women couldn’t give a damn about whether a guy decides to go hair-free down below. One problem is that girls might think you work as a porn star at the weekend. So if you do decide to do it, prepare for a lot of nosey questions when they ladies see the results!'
she left out IF...dudes who write into those collums are fucked up. its one thing for women to write in, but men are meant to solve their own problems.

its not like its medical or financial in nature what a total fag







  #26  
09-19-2011, 03:05 AM
365q's Avatar
365q
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Samsung
Posts: 1,153


Totally agree dude. It's so obvious kezia is drowning n just trying to gasp for air.

  #27  
09-19-2011, 03:26 AM
Mongol
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


theres no shortage of dumb men who cant sort out their own shit. its just finding them....and she got lucky with zoo....buying that mag instantly classes you as an idiot in need of someone to tell you what to do. on the job is one thing, as is technical stuff, some women stuff - but all of it? haha

its pretty easy out there when ur head is screwed on right. most guys, seriously, only need to wake up, there is nothing wrong and most shit dont matter

  #28  
10-09-2011, 01:34 PM
MajorFucktard's Avatar
MajorFucktard
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 71


quite obviously this girl is daft as a brush and cant get a real job so she has to hustle for money ... oh yeh call it "pick-up training" from here to fucking armageddon. To me, she is still AN ESCORT.

which is a nice word for prostitute aka WHORE. This is how she writes her name:




looks like a fucking 7th grader, no wonder girls got shit for brains.







  #29  
10-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Dragon's Avatar
Dragon
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 385


Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorFucktard View Post
quite obviously this girl is daft as a brush and cant get a real job so she has to hustle for money ... oh yeh call it "pick-up training" from here to fucking armageddon. To me, she is still AN ESCORT.

which is a nice word for prostitute aka WHORE. This is how she writes her name:




looks like a fucking 7th grader, no wonder girls got shit for brains.
her time will be up soon (when she hits 30)- she is just a pretty face nothing more...

  #30  
10-09-2011, 02:05 PM
MajorFucktard's Avatar
MajorFucktard
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 71


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
her time will be up soon (when she hits 30)- she is just a pretty face nothing more...
Face ? She has a FACE ? oh yeah ... right there between her legs I do kinda see a pair of eyes. Empty and void of signs of actual cerebral activity.

Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz