PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
David Wygant and his chode virgins! Thread Tools Search Thread
  #1  
02-03-2011, 10:01 AM
Natural selection's Avatar
Natural selection
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 155


Here is David Wygant hanging around with virgins, teaching them useless shit, this fag is a conman who looks slightly like a from the mouth. All he talks about is starbucks and wholefoods, bastard probably has shares in those places and/or his mother and sisters work there, so he just games them.







Fucking FAG Lairs.....









  #2  
02-03-2011, 10:50 AM
Kick's Avatar
Kick
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 10,679


Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural selection View Post
Here is David Wygant hanging around with virgins, teaching them useless shit, this fag is a conman who looks slightly like a from the mouth. All he talks about is starbucks and wholefoods, bastard probably has shares in those places and/or his mother and sisters work there, so he just games them.







Fucking FAG Lairs.....


Yeah, these guys aren't getting laid because they're not saying the right thing or aren't giving off the right alpha vibe. hahaha. Holy shit, these guys got duped. I've never seen so many losers in one place. Fat. Dorky-looking. What's up with weird egg-head neil strauss wannabe? All look like their mom picked out their clothes. Did they all go on a shopping spree at Walmart?

And the most loser thing of all has to be gathering around Wycunt like he's a deity and worshipping everything he says. Nothing screams "loser" more than that. "Wow, you know how to stick your dick in a pussy? That is amazing. Can you teach me your secrets? So far I've tried looking like the biggest dork on god's green earth, but that doesn't seem to work, so I'm all out of ideas. What do you suggest? Hanging out in the produce section at Whole Foods? That's fucking brilliant!"

__________________
Just say no to drugs, and then alert the authorities.
  #3  
02-03-2011, 10:53 AM
MrShit's Avatar
MrShit
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,276


Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural selection View Post

"So this is how we escalate. Any questions guys?"

  #4  
02-03-2011, 11:05 AM
puaguru's Avatar
puaguru
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,617


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick View Post
Yeah, these guys aren't getting laid because they're not saying the right thing or aren't giving off the right alpha vibe. hahaha. Holy shit, these guys got duped. I've never seen so many losers in one place. Fat. Dorky-looking. What's up with weird egg-head neil strauss wannabe? All look like their mom picked out their clothes. Did they all go on a shopping spree at Walmart?

And the most loser thing of all has to be gathering around Wycunt like he's a deity and worshipping everything he says. Nothing screams "loser" more than that. "Wow, you know how to stick your dick in a pussy? That is amazing. Can you teach me your secrets? So far I've tried looking like the biggest dork on god's green earth, but that doesn't seem to work, so I'm all out of ideas. What do you suggest? Hanging out in the produce section at Whole Foods? That's fucking brilliant!"
lmaoooo what faggots. I know their problem. They are pathetic dorks.







  #5  
02-03-2011, 11:26 AM
twothreeoh's Avatar
twothreeoh
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,011


Wow, this dipshit sells products for women too. No time to research, but

What a cunt (in the British sense)

From his crapsite:

You see, during my more than 10 years as a dating coach to both men and women, I have had an opportunity to learn the inner workings of both sex's minds ... and both men and women have confessed to me EVERYTHING they want (and everything they don't) in terms of the opposite sex.

And through this process one thing became abundantly clear (and I'm sorry to be so blunt) ... but

Women Have NO CLUE How To Let A Man Know They're Interested So That Men “GET IT” ... Or About What They HAVE To Do If They Want A Man To Approach

This is terrible! After all, it would seem that we have men and women who are interested in each other but will never connect ... because they just plain don't get how the other one thinks.

Then there is the other problem ...

Women constantly complain to me that they meet all the WRONG men – and that they can't find any men who are potentially interested in getting married.

Once again, my work with both men and women told me we had another disconnect here between the sexes – since I know both as a man and from working with thousands of men over the last decade that there are TONS OF MARRIAGE-MINDED MEN out there.

After thinking about these two recurring issues that women were complaining about ... I came to a very significant conclusion:

BOTH OF THESE ISSUES STEM FROM THE SAME PROBLEM: Women conduct themselves with men as if men think like women – this is certainly not the case (at least when comes to these areas)

And they are connected ... Which Led Me To This “One Stop Shopping” Guided Tour Inside A Man's Mind

I created this program “The Art of Attracting Men: The Inside Truth To The Way A Man's Mind Works” - because women NEED to understand how men's minds work when it comes to attraction, and to being able to evaluate and select the men they want to date.

SO once a woman understands how a man's mind works, she will not only know how to get ANY man to approach – but she will be able to accurately assess men and their behavior so she'll never again have to wonder how to find (or how to identify) marriage-minded men.

The Solution To BOTH Problems ...
All In One Amazing Product


Yes, I am sharing two of my top-rated “must have” programs with you - and at a price I still can't believe I'm offering ...

In this product you will receive:
Bullet.gif "Power Play” Audio Program AND
Bullet.gif “The Marrying Kind” Audio Program


These 2 “heavy hitters” from my product lineup are the perfect combination to teach you to understand how men think, how to attract men and get them to approach .... and how to use your new-found knowledge to be able to ferret out the marriage-minded men from the ones who will just waste your time.


  #6  
02-03-2011, 12:19 PM
Junkyface's Avatar
Junkyface
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,236


Where did you get those pics from?

__________________
All you need to know about PUA scammers/marketers Mystery, Aaron Sleazy & "Jack the Ripper".
  #7  
02-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Bullshit's Avatar
Bullshit
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 522


GAHEY!

__________________
Got Porn?






  #8  
02-03-2011, 02:09 PM
Deputy Van Halen
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 410


Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural selection View Post
The guy standing behind the bald/blue shirt guy looks like the same guy who was in David DeAngelo's Man Transformation program...the guy who participated in a discussion with another guy onstage to try to "understand each other".

If so, he must be a rich kid who's got nothing better to spend thousands of dollars on, than seminars and bootcamps. Or maybe Wygant took pity on him, for letting DeAngelo make money off of letting him look like a fool on video.

  #9  
02-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Tao's Avatar
Tao
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 824


Quote:
Originally Posted by MrShit View Post
"So this is how we escalate. Any questions guys?"
Good thing I wasn't drinking anything

  #10  
02-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Natural selection's Avatar
Natural selection
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 155


Made a fake ass facebook profile, add the cunt, then view his shit, keep your enemies close, that is all motherfucking PUA con bastards.







  #11  
02-03-2011, 07:47 PM
deebeechrisyo
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 806


I never understood the wristband peacocking. If you are in a band, ok I could see that. Otherwise a nice watch will triumph over 6 lame hipster wristbands on each wrist.

  #12  
02-03-2011, 07:49 PM
1027 WNEW's Avatar
1027 WNEW
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: VISIT SUPERJOINT's NEWEST WEBSITE
Posts: 38


Don't go past freddie mercury,


or else, suffer

__________________
Superjoint is a fucking idiot who has no life
Spam his dumb website at superjointpodcast.com
  #13  
02-03-2011, 07:51 PM
1027 WNEW's Avatar
1027 WNEW
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: VISIT SUPERJOINT's NEWEST WEBSITE
Posts: 38


[quote=Natural selection;1138065]Here is David Wygant hanging around with virgins, teaching them useless shit, this fag is a conman who looks slightly like a from the mouth. All he talks about is starbucks and wholefoods, bastard probably has shares in those places and/or his mother and sisters work there, so he just games them.



i found superjoint

__________________
Superjoint is a fucking idiot who has no life
Spam his dumb website at superjointpodcast.com






  #14  
02-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Kick's Avatar
Kick
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 10,679


[quote=1027 WNEW;1138310]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural selection View Post
Here is David Wygant hanging around with virgins, teaching them useless shit, this fag is a conman who looks slightly like a from the mouth. All he talks about is starbucks and wholefoods, bastard probably has shares in those places and/or his mother and sisters work there, so he just games them.



i found superjoint

Is that really you?

__________________
Just say no to drugs, and then alert the authorities.
  #15  
02-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Kick's Avatar
Kick
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 10,679


Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
Wow, this dipshit sells products for women too. No time to research, but

What a cunt (in the British sense)

From his crapsite:

You see, during my more than 10 years as a dating coach to both men and women, I have had an opportunity to learn the inner workings of both sex's minds ... and both men and women have confessed to me EVERYTHING they want (and everything they don't) in terms of the opposite sex.

And through this process one thing became abundantly clear (and I'm sorry to be so blunt) ... but

Women Have NO CLUE How To Let A Man Know They're Interested So That Men “GET IT” ... Or About What They HAVE To Do If They Want A Man To Approach

This is terrible! After all, it would seem that we have men and women who are interested in each other but will never connect ... because they just plain don't get how the other one thinks.

Then there is the other problem ...

Women constantly complain to me that they meet all the WRONG men – and that they can't find any men who are potentially interested in getting married.

Once again, my work with both men and women told me we had another disconnect here between the sexes – since I know both as a man and from working with thousands of men over the last decade that there are TONS OF MARRIAGE-MINDED MEN out there.

After thinking about these two recurring issues that women were complaining about ... I came to a very significant conclusion:

BOTH OF THESE ISSUES STEM FROM THE SAME PROBLEM: Women conduct themselves with men as if men think like women – this is certainly not the case (at least when comes to these areas)

And they are connected ... Which Led Me To This “One Stop Shopping” Guided Tour Inside A Man's Mind

I created this program “The Art of Attracting Men: The Inside Truth To The Way A Man's Mind Works” - because women NEED to understand how men's minds work when it comes to attraction, and to being able to evaluate and select the men they want to date.

SO once a woman understands how a man's mind works, she will not only know how to get ANY man to approach – but she will be able to accurately assess men and their behavior so she'll never again have to wonder how to find (or how to identify) marriage-minded men.

The Solution To BOTH Problems ...
All In One Amazing Product


Yes, I am sharing two of my top-rated “must have” programs with you - and at a price I still can't believe I'm offering ...

In this product you will receive:
Bullet.gif "Power Play” Audio Program AND
Bullet.gif “The Marrying Kind” Audio Program


These 2 “heavy hitters” from my product lineup are the perfect combination to teach you to understand how men think, how to attract men and get them to approach .... and how to use your new-found knowledge to be able to ferret out the marriage-minded men from the ones who will just waste your time.

I wonder if in his 10 years of hanging out at Whole Foods, uh I mean, date coaching, he learned that the one thing women don't want is a loser who hangs out at Whole Foods all day. Just saying. Seems like that could an interesting thing to teach his students.

__________________
Just say no to drugs, and then alert the authorities.
  #16  
02-03-2011, 08:53 PM
twothreeoh's Avatar
twothreeoh
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11,011


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick View Post
I wonder if in his 10 years of hanging out at Whole Foods, uh I mean, date coaching, he learned that the one thing women don't want is a loser who hangs out at Whole Foods all day. Just saying. Seems like that could an interesting thing to teach his students.
Yeah, when I have time, I'm going to go through his stuff for women and report back here.

Should be fun!

He seems like a total chode who preys on the insecurities of men and women alike.







  #17  
02-04-2011, 12:25 AM
cbckd
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4


I lost all my respect for David Wygant when he released that stupid sex with the masters products. Holy shit what peace of shit product. That has to be the douchest product ever released.

  #18  
02-04-2011, 12:38 AM
charlied's Avatar
charlied
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,690


Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural selection View Post

bald guy far left has paunch and is failing to cover it with that crap t shirt that has weird collar arms. jeans are too light blue, overwashed, suggests poverty.

guy just behind wygant looks sorted fashion wise.

next guy with glasses, needs to hit the gym, needs a shave, needs to wear better fitting top, or at his age a long sleeve shirt with a tie that hides his huge stomach. and why is he wearing cotton shorts in his 30s? fuck.

guy partially obscured behind him wearing grey. ffs.

chinese guy's shoes make his feet look even smaller than they already are. small feet = wear vans.

guy on far right. crimes. against. fashion. three quarter length plaid cotton shorts with white canvas shoes and a tight t shirt that doesn't fit him. and he's overfilled the pockets of his shorts. i'm cringing right now


ps guise thanks for the posts, threads and podcasts about me that you all made.

__________________
Friends tell me I am crazy
That I'm wasting time with you
You’ll never be mine;
Just be good to me
  #19  
02-04-2011, 01:00 AM
High confidence's Avatar
High confidence
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: PUAHATE LAIR
Posts: 1,140


Wasn't

HITCH

the movie is based on him ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0386588/

Or every weird asshole PUA date coach, claims that movie is based on him ?

What about Max Tucker must die ?

Another weird PUA date coach.

__________________
I was a former PUA nerd. PUA is out of my system now, and I only study common sense way to meet women. Make more friends, go out more, save some money and have a purpose in life.






  #20  
02-04-2011, 01:06 AM
scarface's Avatar
scarface
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,211


Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural selection View Post


How the fuck , do these guys exspect to get laid. If they wear ugly ass clothes like that!

Only if you're famous, verry handsome or filthy rich, can you pull of wearing ugly shit like that.

  #21  
02-04-2011, 07:35 AM
Troll's Avatar
Troll
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Under a bridge.
Posts: 361


Quote:
Originally Posted by charlied View Post
bald guy far left has paunch and is failing to cover it with that crap t shirt that has weird collar arms. jeans are too light blue, overwashed, suggests poverty.

guy just behind wygant looks sorted fashion wise.

next guy with glasses, needs to hit the gym, needs a shave, needs to wear better fitting top, or at his age a long sleeve shirt with a tie that hides his huge stomach. and why is he wearing cotton shorts in his 30s? fuck.

guy partially obscured behind him wearing grey. ffs.

chinese guy's shoes make his feet look even smaller than they already are. small feet = wear vans.

guy on far right. crimes. against. fashion. three quarter length plaid cotton shorts with white canvas shoes and a tight t shirt that doesn't fit him. and he's overfilled the pockets of his shorts. i'm cringing right now


ps guise thanks for the posts, threads and podcasts about me that you all made.


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by superjointritual View Post
how long ago was this thread?
  #22  
02-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Deputy Van Halen
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 410


I got some screen captures from Man Transformation. See if you think "Chris" is the same guy from Wygant's bootcamp.

There isn't a way to "insert" pictures from your hard drive (as opposed to a URL), is there?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	chris 0.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	492   Click image for larger version

Name:	chris 1.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	493   Click image for larger version

Name:	chris 2.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	494  






  #23  
02-04-2011, 10:14 AM
charlied's Avatar
charlied
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,690


i fucking love the cock much more than that shitty picture suggests

i'm knee deep in faeces and choking on a cock as we speak

it's a wonder my virgin arse can speak.

__________________
Friends tell me I am crazy
That I'm wasting time with you
You’ll never be mine;
Just be good to me
  #24  
02-04-2011, 10:16 AM
Kick's Avatar
Kick
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 10,679


Quote:
Originally Posted by charlied View Post
i fucking love the cock much more than that shitty picture suggests

i'm knee deep in faeces and choking on a cock as we speak

it's a wonder my virgin arse can speak.




__________________
Just say no to drugs, and then alert the authorities.
  #25  
02-04-2011, 06:47 PM
merengi's Avatar
merengi
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 650


haha so I guess David D's seminar wasn't as life changing as chris thought it'd be? He needed Wygant as well for more shite.







  #26  
02-04-2011, 07:21 PM
ShogunPua's Avatar
ShogunPua
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 39


Guys Wygant's legit!

Reply

Tags
Kick + Horse = No No, Pua Comic and Hypnotica Measure Weiners, SingleDudeTravel.com
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz