Exzellenz
Banned

Noone listens to the show.

03-03-2011, 01:20 PM
Junkyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exzellenz View Post
Noone listens to the show.
That's not quite true. Jack the Spammer listens to it at 3am while masturbating and posting every few seconds online. I listen to it to laugh at it.

03-03-2011, 01:52 PM
superjointritual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal View Post
What happened to 3 shows a week?

dissapointing your listeners again smh

berry, you know how tough it is to do 4 shows a week.

the only reason ona/stern can pull it off is because they have a huge production team/crew

i am all by myself,

3 shows a week is too much to handle

03-03-2011, 02:28 PM
superjointritual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyface View Post
That's not quite true. Jack the Spammer listens to it at 3am while masturbating and posting every few seconds online. I listen to it to laugh at it.

(closet listener!!!)

my nlp techniques worked

03-03-2011, 03:08 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Here dumbass:

Some random guy showed up and listened to your podcast.

I took care of him.

http://www.puahate.com/showthread.ph...16#post1149216

03-03-2011, 03:50 PM
Junkyface

lol at the epic comments about SuperLoser on that thread http://www.puahate.com/showthread.php?p=1149216

Loving this one - http://www.puahate.com/showpost.php?...8&postcount=19

03-03-2011, 05:17 PM
superjointritual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyface View Post
lol at the epic comments about SuperLoser on that thread http://www.puahate.com/showthread.php?p=1149216

Loving this one - http://www.puahate.com/showpost.php?...8&postcount=19
watch it, ill make you eat your words,

next time you make a show, i will junkypasta your comments,

on the other forum(that no one goes to/cares about)

03-03-2011, 05:24 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Superjointritual,

I have a question. Why do you make podcasts? Do you want to be a dj someday? Do you want a career in broadcasting more generally? Is this a hobby?

I understand the other guy JTR is just a chode (yes yes I saw the flyer or whatever that was in the other thread), but what is your motivation?

Just wondering what motivates you.

03-03-2011, 05:29 PM
superjointritual

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
Superjointritual,

I have a question. Why do you make podcasts? Do you want to be a dj someday? Do you want a career in broadcasting more generally? Is this a hobby?

I understand the other guy JTR is just a chode (yes yes I saw the flyer or whatever that was in the other thread), but what is your motivation?

Just wondering what motivates you.
i don't know, i feel like it's therapy for me

i find that after i do podcasts, my whole day would get really mellow, and i am not as edgy/aggressive.

i am a fan of edgy radio, the shock jocks(as the industry called them) i used to listen to bob and tom, and eventually progressed to stern, then i discovered opie and anthony.

at this point, what really motivates me is putting a better show than berry, with the exception of his 3/2/11 show, it was getting worse and worse, me being a "competition" would only help him to put on a better show.

also, it is sickening that people are getting ripped off by shitty products, that's why i want people to express their frustrations vicariously through my show.

hope that answers your question

03-03-2011, 05:34 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Why don't you try to get an internship at a radio station? Something like that would be a lot more productive than this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjointritual View Post
i don't know, i feel like it's therapy for me

i find that after i do podcasts, my whole day would get really mellow, and i am not as edgy/aggressive.

i am a fan of edgy radio, the shock jocks(as the industry called them) i used to listen to bob and tom, and eventually progressed to stern, then i discovered opie and anthony.

at this point, what really motivates me is putting a better show than berry, with the exception of his 3/2/11 show, it was getting worse and worse, me being a "competition" would only help him to put on a better show.

also, it is sickening that people are getting ripped off by shitty products, that's why i want people to express their frustrations vicariously through my show.

hope that answers your question

03-03-2011, 05:36 PM
superjointritual

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
Why don't you try to get an internship at a radio station? Something like that would be a lot more productive than this.
im thinking about it

Tags
Dr Paul Holds Gassy Hostage Please let him Go!!, Gassy says Looks matter Why don't you look better?, gay bar= female go go dancers?, Giovane Rodriguez=Lazurus=Pasadena Gay Bar, J the Scam Artist = Failed at life, J the Spammer = J the Faggot, JtheRipper needs to try harder, Pathetic Shit!, PuaHate field tests RSD weeners 50% tastier+juicer, rsd weeners bigger and better than puahate weeners, superjoint is taking no prisoners