PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Who Is Vercetti? Thread Tools Search Thread
03-05-2011, 02:28 PM
LondonSoulstealer

Lie_Systems bang on about him being a Shakespearean actor-well I am one too,but I ve never seen him on stage or screen here in London,England.

I spent 5 years with the Shakepeare company he claims to have worked for-never saw him around.

Mind you-he's probably never seen me either-but I get the impression he played some minor bit parts that LubeSystems hve parlayed up to Olivier status.

03-05-2011, 04:28 PM
Thor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonSoulstealer View Post
Lie_Systems bang on about him being a Shakespearean actor-well I am one too,but I ve never seen him on stage or screen here in London,England.

I spent 5 years with the Shakepeare company he claims to have worked for-never saw him around.

Mind you-he's probably never seen me either-but I get the impression he played some minor bit parts that LubeSystems hve parlayed up to Olivier status.
Alot of poetic license by Lubesystems from what I can see...

Man, its just like Mr. M being a lawyer. I remember some guys tried doing a search in the entire UK for a "James or Jim Stark Esquire"and nothing found even close.....he is only what 27 I think and supposedly also traveled the world searching for gurus and stuff....it just does not add up....

Also I know that The Don is touted as being a big Hollywood script writer. Well he has written some things, but they are very minor in scope....

Also, they used to say that Future at one time wanted to be a Presbyterian Priest and insinuated a life of celibacy.... Two big problems there, there are no "Priests" in the Presbyterian church (I am a Presbyterian) there are "Ministers" and they can get married - big difference - and Thavoy is supposed to be such a great lover and student of history - he forgot about that thing called the Protestant reformation....made alot of headlines in the 1500 and 1600's....

So I do not take anything they say that seriously....

03-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Lefty

He is Thavoy's personal cum dumpling!

03-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Lefty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
Alot of poetic license by Lubesystems from what I can see...

Man, its just like Mr. M being a lawyer. I remember some guys tried doing a search in the entire UK for a "James or Jim Stark Esquire"and nothing found even close.....he is only what 27 I think and supposedly also traveled the world searching for gurus and stuff....it just does not add up....

Also I know that The Don is touted as being a big Hollywood script writer. Well he has written some things, but they are very minor in scope....

Also, they used to say that Future at one time wanted to be a Presbyterian Priest and insinuated a life of celibacy.... Two big problems there, there are no "Priests" in the Presbyterian church (I am a Presbyterian) there are "Ministers" and they can get married - big difference - and Thavoy is supposed to be such a great lover and student of history - he forgot about that thing called the Protestant reformation....made alot of headlines in the 1500 and 1600's....

So I do not take anything they say that seriously....
Shitsystems makes the government look honest

03-05-2011, 11:37 PM
PUA 9000

He is RFCAdam and Mr eM's buddy.
MreM recruits guys for europe LushSystms.

Oh btw Sheriff the original MysteryMethod instructor punk guy looks like a retarded Joe D from VH1the pickup artist TV show.lol

Thavoy lets MreM do whatever in terms of manage europe market.In exhange for that fake playboy publicity stunt.

This is Verchetti in the pic during adams and MreM 's
group club outings.nothing speacial about him, just a typical low self esteem black dude who got into PUA stuff and now is a LushSystms instructor thanks to his buddy

http://img851.imageshack.us/i/vercetti.jpg/

Pua business is so shady I want to punch Adam in the face when he isnt expecting it ,when he is putting on that stupid fake Smile of his.

03-06-2011, 06:51 AM
pua7000

lol he is a fuchen stupid black cunt who the love system faggot student like nickey cheungs idolizes

03-16-2011, 05:41 PM
Charlie Sheen

This bootleg cult, arrogantly referred to as Love Systems, reports a 5 percent success rate. My success rate is 100 percent.

Tags
Jeffy is a sexxxy sexxxer say all 3 PuaHate ladies, Tyler Amogged You: Analysis at next lair meeting