PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

the two mishions from rules of the game that fucked me up the most. Thread Tools Search Thread
03-13-2011, 01:07 PM
fred smith

when I was doing rules of the game I their are two missions that fucked me up the most .

the first one was on day 3 called find Mr movie phone this taught me to lie . I never lied before in my life since this mission

the second one was on day 4 called ask an expert this taught me t i did not even separate men from women in the real world they where all just people .

03-13-2011, 01:39 PM
PUA Comic

I actually still have the hypnotica audio but I'm too much of a puss to up load it.

03-13-2011, 04:41 PM
WastedYears

03-13-2011, 05:11 PM
DelFedro

Is this real life?

03-13-2011, 06:23 PM
onenatural

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelFedro View Post
Is this real life?

When the fuck did you get that idea?
03-14-2011, 10:35 AM
Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelFedro View Post
Is this real life?
Is this just fantasy?

03-14-2011, 11:50 AM
EatCakeAndDie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tao View Post
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide

Bro I think what fucked you up the most was the grammarz.

03-15-2011, 11:50 PM
Orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred smith View Post
when I was doing rules of the game I their are two missions that fucked me up the most .

the first one was on day 3 called find Mr movie phone this taught me to lie . I never lied before in my life since this mission

the second one was on day 4 called ask an expert this taught me t i did not even separate men from women in the real world they where all just people .

Sounds pretty traumatic. I think there's help for victims like you. I know, at first you might blame your self. You might feel "unclean" experience anger or fear. So sorry you had to go through this.

03-16-2011, 07:40 AM
Kick

Quote:

I've read this a couple of times. I still don't understand what happened. Did you get raped?

03-16-2011, 06:06 PM
handsomebwonderful

Quote:

care to explain what this mission shit is about and why it turned out so bad?

03-17-2011, 02:47 PM
Slay Ride

Quote:
Are you some sort of an evangelist or something?!? Is this the reason why you'll go to hell now?!?! wtf is wrong with you?!

If Neil Strauss told you to call up people randomly and if a woman picks up to tell her that her man is cheating on her, THEN you should feel like shit coz you might've ruined a few marriages. I did this mission. All you had to do is call up random people, tell them that you're at the block buster and you need a movie recommendation because you're picking a movie for movie night with some friends.

Quote:
Day 4 is where you stop women, tell them you're new in town and you need suggestions of cool places to shop for fashionable clothes. How fuckin' traumatic!!

You're either retarded or trolling.

03-17-2011, 07:01 PM
hood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slay Ride View Post
You do realize, of course, that's 99% of this board.

03-17-2011, 10:52 PM
Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomebwonderful View Post
care to explain what this mission shit is about and why it turned out so bad?
I think he got raped. In the butt.

03-18-2011, 10:35 PM
High confidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slay Ride View Post
Are you some sort of an evangelist or something?!? Is this the reason why you'll go to hell now?!?! wtf is wrong with you?!

If Neil Strauss told you to call up people randomly and if a woman picks up to tell her that her man is cheating on her, THEN you should feel like shit coz you might've ruined a few marriages. I did this mission. All you had to do is call up random people, tell them that you're at the block buster and you need a movie recommendation because you're picking a movie for movie night with some friends.

Day 4 is where you stop women, tell them you're new in town and you need suggestions of cool places to shop for fashionable clothes. How fuckin' traumatic!!

Lol, PUA FAG ?

Tags
Alpha Poopers Control Frame: Ebook by 230 Out Now, Jeffy is a sexxxy sexxxer say all 3 PuaHate ladies, Kick + Horse = No No, Lefty=SingleDudeSheeple?, OneNatural = never left his room, Pua Hate Lair Open House Potluck Dinner Tonight, Tyler Amogged You: Analysis at next lair meeting