PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
Suicide Watch List Thread Tools Search Thread
  #1  
03-23-2011, 08:15 AM
Troll's Avatar
Troll
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Under a bridge.
Posts: 361


HitQuit
Reborn
Budokan
DelFedro
Frustrated

Who do you have your money on?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by superjointritual View Post
how long ago was this thread?






  #2  
03-23-2011, 08:48 AM
PUA Comic
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,221


Australian girls are so mean. They really hurt my feelings.

  #3  
03-23-2011, 08:58 AM
Kick's Avatar
Kick
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 10,679


Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll View Post
HitQuit
Reborn
Budokan
DelFedro
Frustrated

Who do you have your money on?


I think Hitquit and Reborn are the same person, and that dude is probably the first to go. But I think he'll probably slowly plastic surgery himself to death, kind of like Michael Jackson.

Budokan seems fucked in the head too.

I hope DelFedro doesn't kill himself. He's funny.

Who is Frustrated? I don't think I've seen a post from him.

__________________
Just say no to drugs, and then alert the authorities.
  #4  
03-23-2011, 09:32 AM
Troll's Avatar
Troll
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Under a bridge.
Posts: 361


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick View Post
I think Hitquit and Reborn are the same person, and that dude is probably the first to go. But I think he'll probably slowly plastic surgery himself to death, kind of like Michael Jackson.

Budokan seems fucked in the head too.

I hope DelFedro doesn't kill himself. He's funny.

Who is Frustrated? I don't think I've seen a post from him.
Yeah hitquit definitely has michael jackson complex.

And I believe Frustrated is also Hitquit. He posts about the same shit. This means he has multiple personality disorder...at least three... and they are all suicidally depressed. Hes basically fucked. I give him until hes had a few plastic surgeries gone bad.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by superjointritual View Post
how long ago was this thread?






  #5  
03-23-2011, 09:37 AM
HitQuit's Avatar
HitQuit
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 546


I am not Reborn or Frustrated. Also, I am not suicidal. I have already made up my life plan:

Get plastic surgery and see if I can become average looking and compete in clubs/bars etc.

If I cannot accomplish that, I will move to the mountains of Tibet and become a pious Monk.

Also if I were Reborn, why would I say I was ugly? Reborn admits he is average looking and cannot get the women he wants in terms of looks, this is not the case for me, I am an ugly guy who cant even pull a 6. Lol, I already told any of the mods they can I.P. check me, I am in the USA and I believe Reborn is in Europe.

In terms of me proving I am not Frustrated, well, I am not him. All you have is my word. I read his posts and our writing styles are completely different. I only have one accont on this site, unlike that loner Kick who has absolutely no life or real friends whatsoever. He has nearly 600 posts in only 2 months, what a loser lol.

  #6  
03-23-2011, 10:01 AM
masterpiece's Avatar
masterpiece
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: BKRS on demand subscriber
Posts: 5,694


They arent going to kill themselves. They just need plastic surgery.

My vote goes to the Allans- gun and mode.

I have been corresponding with gun and he wants me to send him some guitar strings. He is crying every day over his mom and wants to end it all.

He doesnt play guitar.

Mode makes gun look like a normal dude.

  #7  
03-23-2011, 10:05 AM
Hand To Gland Combat's Avatar
Hand To Gland Combat
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In my reality.
Posts: 3,379


Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
They arent going to kill themselves. They just need plastic surgery.

My vote goes to the Allans- gun and mode.

I have been corresponding with gun and he wants me to send him some guitar strings. He is crying every day over his mom and wants to end it all.

He doesnt play guitar.

Mode makes gun look like a normal dude.
Yeah Mode One/Alan is really likely going to be driven insane by paranoia and have dellusions so intense he'll think his own family are PUA's in disguse trying to destroy his book sales.







  #8  
03-23-2011, 10:13 AM
masterpiece's Avatar
masterpiece
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: BKRS on demand subscriber
Posts: 5,694


What mode doesnt understand is that every one of his family is trying to drive down his booksales.

Ant the guy at the post office, and the teller at the bank, and the dude bagging his groceries.

They are all against him and are either Tyler or someone very close to Tyler.

But he is catching on. In fact radiation coming from Japan is caused by Tyler or someone very close to Tyler.

They are all out to get him.

  #9  
03-23-2011, 10:17 AM
Hand To Gland Combat's Avatar
Hand To Gland Combat
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In my reality.
Posts: 3,379


Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
What mode doesnt understand is that every one of his family is trying to drive down his booksales.

Ant the guy at the post office, and the teller at the bank, and the dude bagging his groceries.

They are all against him and are either Tyler or someone very close to Tyler.

But he is catching on. In fact radiation coming from Japan is caused by Tyler or someone very close to Tyler.

They are all out to get him.
!

They should base a movie off him. Like in the Matrix, and everyone is actually Tyler and the Agents are PUA's, the whole world is Mode Two.

  #10  
03-23-2011, 10:41 AM
Exzellenz's Avatar
Exzellenz
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 270


Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll View Post
HitQuit
Reborn
Budokan
DelFedro
Frustrated

Who do you have your money on?
Hitquit already has his preferred way of dying in his name. Hit him to quit his life.

For Reborn it makes no sense cause he know he'll be a cow next time.

Budokan is doing karate I saw someone die in sparring.

DelFedro has no clue.

Frustrated talks the talk but won't walk the walk.

__________________
See me nude you faggots






  #11  
03-23-2011, 10:43 AM
HitQuit's Avatar
HitQuit
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 546


Quote:
Originally Posted by Exzellenz View Post
Hitquit also has his preferred way of dying in his name. Hit him to quit his life.
That was the most unfunny joke ever. You, my friend, fail at life.

  #12  
03-23-2011, 10:47 AM
Exzellenz's Avatar
Exzellenz
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 270


Quote:
Originally Posted by HitQuit View Post
That was the most unfunny joke ever. You, my friend, fail at life.
Cool story bro.

__________________
See me nude you faggots
  #13  
03-23-2011, 10:50 AM
threetwooh's Avatar
threetwooh
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 577


HitQuit is Reborn, shutupwoman and PokerFace.

I don't know about frustrated.

HitQuit, although you cha nged some details of Reborn's story, the styles of the posts are virtually identical to HitQuit.

All the photos of men, like wtf??

Also the creepy things you say about your mother are the same under both names.

No one believes you are not those other posters. Just stop posting for a while, and you'll feel better.







  #14  
03-23-2011, 10:57 AM
HitQuit's Avatar
HitQuit
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 546


Quote:
HitQuit is Reborn, shutupwoman and PokerFace.
Nope.


Quote:
HitQuit, although you changed some details of Reborn's story, the styles of the posts are virtually identical to HitQuit.
Not sure what you mean, I am not Reborn. And the fact that you even know about the details of Reborns stories and mines, kind of makes you look very loser esque? No life, too much time on your hands maybe?

Quote:
All the photos of men, like wtf??
Ummmm.....no. I started posting pics of highly attractive men to see if we could emulate them, Reborn is doing his own thing, that is not me. Mods can I.P. check if they want. I have spoken to Reborn via PM, his story is entirely different from mines, he wants hot chicks, I cant even get a 6.

Quote:
Also the creepy things you say about your mother are the same under both names.
LOL WAT?

Quote:
No one believes you are not those other posters. Just stop posting for a while, and you'll feel better.
Accumulate all the posts from all of your accounts, once you add them together, divide them by how many months have past since you have joined PUAHATE= NO LIFE, BULLIED AS A KID, AND PROBABLY HAS NO FRIENDS IRL BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE YOU MEET THINK YOUR WEIRD.

  #15  
03-23-2011, 11:02 AM
onenatural's Avatar
onenatural
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: A cave in Afghanistan.
Posts: 9,045


ModeOne4Ever

Also what about Urban? Or did he already do it?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinpokoBlood View Post
LMS is not about getting laid.

When the fuck did you get that idea?
  #16  
03-23-2011, 11:39 AM
threetwooh's Avatar
threetwooh
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 577


Quote:
Originally Posted by HitQuit View Post
Accumulate all the posts from all of your accounts, once you add them together, divide them by how many months have past since you have joined PUAHATE= NO LIFE, BULLIED AS A KID, AND PROBABLY HAS NO FRIENDS IRL BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE YOU MEET THINK YOUR WEIRD.
Like I've said. Say what you want about me, I don't care. You can't hurt me. I'm quite comfortable with who I am and where Im in life except for broken finger.

I don't bother to hide post count in fake accounts like everyo ne else here. My fake accounts are for the lulz.

You are very obviously reborn, shutupwoman and probably pokerface.

The reason the details are in my head is because you make every fucking thread about you. The style of the posts of Reborna dn HitQUit are identicaol, even if you think you've changed the details enough to avoid detection.

It would be pathetic if it weren't clearly a cry for help. NO ONE HERE DCAN GIVE YOU THE HELP YOU NEED. All the dudes and I have told you that.

So say what you want about me. It doesn't hurt me. When you attack users here you reveal even more about your own securities, however. Things you don't intend to reveal.

But if it moves you closer to getting off the computer, talking to your friends IRL and seeking help, then so be it.







  #17  
03-23-2011, 11:45 AM
threetwooh's Avatar
threetwooh
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 577


Like this "insult" from HitQuit/Reborn:

Accumulate all the posts from all of your accounts, once you add them together, divide them by how many months have past since you have joined PUAHATE= NO LIFE, BULLIED AS A KID, AND PROBABLY HAS NO FRIENDS IRL BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE YOU MEET THINK YOUR WEIRD.


Let's break that down.

Like I said, you know abut all my posts because I don't spread them among lots of accounts like virtually every user here. High post count = "DLV" in Pua Hate world, but I don't fucking care. This isn't a popularity contest.

The obsession with low post count, and the fact that all the old users have low post counts just goes to show that you all are spreading your posts around. Lame thing to care about.

Hell, I will be the first to admit I am weird. I ama woman ona pua troll forum! My irl friends do think that's weird. But also funny. But my friends are also weird.

I am a woman and I was never bullied. Were you? Why do you even bring that up?

I have a lkife but it is unconventional. I would 't have it any other way.

So what?

  #18  
03-23-2011, 01:03 PM
DelFedro's Avatar
DelFedro
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London
Posts: 848


Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll View Post
HitQuit
Reborn
Budokan
DelFedro
Frustrated

Who do you have your money on?



__________________
Disregard females

Acquire PUA e-books and read shitty blogs
  #19  
03-23-2011, 01:18 PM
threetwooh's Avatar
threetwooh
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 577


Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll View Post

And I believe Frustrated is also Hitquit. He posts about the same shit. This means he has multiple personality disorder...at least three... and they are all suicidally depressed. Hes basically fucked. I give him until hes had a few plastic surgeries gone bad.
Yes, I agree that Frustrated is Hit Quit.







  #20  
03-23-2011, 01:22 PM
DelFedro's Avatar
DelFedro
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London
Posts: 848


Quote:
Originally Posted by Exzellenz View Post

DelFedro has no clue.



__________________
Disregard females

Acquire PUA e-books and read shitty blogs
  #21  
03-23-2011, 01:28 PM
Kick's Avatar
Kick
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 10,679


I think we should add 23ohhhhIhaveadick to the pool too. That fat queer is pretty head-fucked. And he's always posting the suicide hotline number, soooooo......

__________________
Just say no to drugs, and then alert the authorities.
  #22  
03-23-2011, 01:33 PM
threetwooh's Avatar
threetwooh
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 577


Your girlfried horse gave it to me so that I could post it. She is quite nice. That is why I chose her picture as my avatar. She says that the hotline has helped her through hard times.
It is a shame she is sad. She wants to leave. She says you won't et her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick View Post
I think we should add 23ohhhhIhaveadick to the pool too. That fat queer is pretty head-fucked. And he's always posting the suicide hotline number, soooooo......








  #23  
03-23-2011, 02:00 PM
Reborn's Avatar
Reborn
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SIC
Posts: 870
Send a message via AIM to Reborn


HitQuit, Frustrated and me are 3 different people.

__________________
  #24  
03-23-2011, 02:01 PM
Exzellenz's Avatar
Exzellenz
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 270


Quote:
Originally Posted by DelFedro View Post
Kick come over you can get some tranny dick from DelFedro.

__________________
See me nude you faggots
  #25  
03-23-2011, 02:05 PM
DelFedro's Avatar
DelFedro
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London
Posts: 848


Quote:
Originally Posted by Exzellenz View Post
Kick come over you can get some tranny dick from DelFedro.









__________________
Disregard females

Acquire PUA e-books and read shitty blogs






  #26  
03-23-2011, 02:12 PM
merengi's Avatar
merengi
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 650


Quote:
Originally Posted by Exzellenz View Post
Hitquit already has his preferred way of dying in his name. Hit him to quit his life.

For Reborn it makes no sense cause he know he'll be a cow next time.

Budokan is doing karate I saw someone die in sparring.

DelFedro has no clue.

Frustrated talks the talk but won't walk the walk.
Wicky, you are by far the most deranged, yet lovable lunatic out there.

  #27  
03-23-2011, 02:33 PM
A Winrar Is You's Avatar
A Winrar Is You
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 187


Put me on it, because I'm so fucking frustrated right now, I could watch the kind of sex tapes where you see Oprah Winfrey getting humped by a bunch of hippo's in the same hole that hasn't been cleaned for 2 months, whole freakin' day, drown myself in my own cum without ever being satisfied.

It's just not fair. You're a man, you reach puberty, bitches give you a boner just by looking at you but they don't want to do anything about it. Then, years later, it's almost summer once again, bitches put way to little clothes on just to tease me. Haven't even had a hug for over 9000 years. Gonna buy me a cuddle toy or something and kiss him every night or something. At least Mr. Teddy Bear will always be there for me when I come home.

Arrrrgghhh...losing my freakin' mind here. RAPE. KILL. DESTROY EVERYTHING.

Must...get...girl...

Fucking psychologist just keeps asking retarded questions: how would you feel about this, how do you feel about that, ok, hmm, ok, hmm, ok time's up see you next week. Fucking lame. Guess I need to do everything myself and no one and nothing can help me. Just work, eat, sleep, repeat, repeat, without any love, nobody waiting home,until I die hoping a fucking airplane falls out of the sky soon right on my fucking had because I'm to much of a pussy to fart so hard when nobody is looking myself...

  #28  
03-23-2011, 02:35 PM
Reborn's Avatar
Reborn
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SIC
Posts: 870
Send a message via AIM to Reborn


Quote:
Originally Posted by A Winrar Is You View Post
Put me on it, because I'm so fucking frustrated right now, I could watch the kind of sex tapes where you see Oprah Winfrey getting humped by a bunch of hippo's in the same hole that hasn't been cleaned for 2 months, whole freakin' day, drown myself in my own cum without ever being satisfied.

It's just not fair. You're a man, you reach puberty, bitches give you a boner just by looking at you but they don't want to do anything about it. Then, years later, it's almost summer once again, bitches put way to little clothes on just to tease me. Haven't even had a hug for over 9000 years. Gonna buy me a cuddle toy or something and kiss him every night or something. At least Mr. Teddy Bear will always be there for me when I come home.

Arrrrgghhh...losing my freakin' mind her. RAPE. KILL. DESTROY EVERYTHING.

Must...get...girl...

Fucking psychologist just keeps asking retarded questions: how would you feel about this, how do you feel about that, ok, hmm, ok, hmm, ok time's up see you next week. Fucking lame. Guess I need to do everything myself and no one and nothing can help me. Just work, eat, sleep, repeat, repeat, without any love, nobody waiting home,until I die hoping a fucking airplane falls out of the sky soon right on my fucking had because I'm to much of a pussy to fart so hard when nobody is looking myself...
Why do you sound like me? How much are you attractive? On 10 scale? Are you a virgin?

__________________






  #29  
03-23-2011, 02:41 PM
A Winrar Is You's Avatar
A Winrar Is You
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 187


Quote:
Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
Why do you sound like me? How much are you attractive? On 10 scale? Are you a virgin?
It's because God, the sadistic motherfucker that he is, made multiple copies of ''Forever Alone'' guys, so he can laugh his fucking ass off, how every ugly socially retarded motherfucker on this planet gets his dick wet without any effort, while a bunch ''Forever Alone'' guys work their ass off to get somewhere in life, all in vain, not knowing they are just an experiment meant to fail.

  #30  
03-23-2011, 02:51 PM
Reborn's Avatar
Reborn
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SIC
Posts: 870
Send a message via AIM to Reborn


Quote:
Originally Posted by A Winrar Is You View Post
It's because God, the sadistic motherfucker that he is, made multiple copies of ''Forever Alone'' guys, so he can laugh his fucking ass off, how every ugly socially retarded motherfucker on this planet gets his dick wet without any effort, while a bunch ''Forever Alone'' guys work their ass off to get somewhere in life, all in vain, not knowing they are just an experiment meant to fail.
You have victim mentality brah. There are only a few lucky super hot dudes that get laid with no effort.

__________________
Reply

Tags
Alan Roger Currie is insane, Gassy says Looks matter Why don't you look better?, Gassy wins PuaHate Lair presidency by wide margin, PuaHate field tests RSD weeners 50% tastier+juicer, THREETWOOH is a TRANNY
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz