PuaHate Random

Alan Roger Currie / Mode One Sanatorium Thread Tools Search Thread
10-07-2010, 01:00 AM
ChitownMaverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPoonMonger View Post
I agree with PUAguru too, onenatural is a crazy headcase. I pity him and feel sorry for him. He has got some severe ego problem where he needs to constantly put other people down. The way he does it is inane too. He thinks he is better than other people because he has a higher post count, makes more money, and is whiter then other people. He also never passes up the chance to make fun of someone for being a virgin or an Asian. I can't imagine how lame he must feel all the time, in his sick mind where he has to constantly lash out. It's from years of being pussywhipped and a slave to some ugly bitch and that's why he hates all women and can't get pussy anymore.
The best part is that nobody even knows whether he has a job, or is white, or isn't a virgin, or anything else. He can be whoever he wants on the internet, which is exactly why he spends all day here. But like I said in my last post, I've begun to feel like I'm picking on an easy target with him so I'm just moving on. It's one thing to feel the need to yell insults at people all day every day, it's another thing entirely to limit your arsenal to four or five insults and fill every post with them. I mean it's just the same thing every time....where's the fun in that? If you're going to insult someone, at least be creative.

10-07-2010, 01:32 AM
onenatural

Wawawa whine whine whine.

"Onenatural, please come up with some more creative insults for me!"

Do you think I have time to think up ways just to insult you?

I take it as a big compliment if some of the biggest losers on here think I'm a headcase.

Really I don't know what you guys were expecting, being PUAs on a forum called PuaHate.com. But I'm willing to keep insulting you if you keep coming!

When the fuck did you get that idea?
10-07-2010, 02:07 AM
Dimitri

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by onenatural View Post
Typical self-help bullshit.

It always goes like this:

1. You have a problem that you didn't even know about! You've been in Mode Two, Mode Three and Mode Four for your whole life!

2. My product solves this problem.

3. Buy my product.

FUCK YOU SCAMMER

10-07-2010, 04:50 AM
MasterPoonMonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPoonMonger View Post
...I can't believe that you went out for a girl for 4 years. Think of the post count that you sacrificed by doing that. I can't think of how much you must regret it, because if it were not for relationships your post count could be at the million mark by now...

This made me lol

and onenatural's post count isn't him actually posting 9345342656548326456 times, if you think it is you must be a functional retard, he's using some kind of loop hole, mo fucka just won't explain how to do it.
Some moderator has altered my above post. I don't know why, but my original post is quoted in Chitownmavrick's post #33.

10-07-2010, 08:19 AM
Markus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassx View Post
OMG. What would the poor mother of this sad sad man feel like if she was to read this?

Give me Lefty's posts about how he can't use a certain type of tin-opener anyday
I consider decent only 2 sources including Mode One.

It is written in the book that u can be mode one when u want to get serious relationship, it is about being honest about what u want - in this case, telling her u like her without any games and want start dating with her. Nothing wrong with that.

Beats MM way of starting relationships.

10-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Ghosty

If Alan Roger Currie was such a stud with the ladies and so successful, then why the fuck would he be trolling all evening on a forum?

You're just like us Alan. Except, you fuck what ever you can get. In fact that's most people on here hahahahahahaha.

He's only been here 4 days and he's already got 97 posts hahahahahaha. Go out and get laid, Alan.

10-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Clitorious BIG

10-07-2010, 11:06 AM
Clitorious BIG

10-07-2010, 11:08 AM
Clitorious BIG

10-07-2010, 11:12 AM
Clitorious BIG

10-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Clitorious BIG

10-07-2010, 11:27 AM
AdamLambert

Get ready baby, I'm going to make all your holes sore

10-07-2010, 11:35 AM
slowking

This is my face looking at this thread:

10-07-2010, 12:29 PM
slowking

10-07-2010, 12:31 PM
slowking

10-07-2010, 12:36 PM
slowking

10-07-2010, 02:18 PM
slowking

10-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Shiva

10-08-2010, 01:52 AM
Zipfelmütze

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowking View Post
This is my face looking at this thread:

so, looking at this thread, you actually cummed all over your face? damn, must be some exciting shit for you

10-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Champ

mode one is full of shit

alan is a nice dude but his book and the whole teaching is fucking bullshit

10-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Champ

mode one is fucking bullshit

its not the creepy method

its the man behind it

alan is an accomplished developed man but making him self even more creepy with this mode one bullshit

mode one is is a fucking joke lawl

10-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Champ

alan is full of shit

10-08-2010, 06:21 PM
gerad

10-08-2010, 06:22 PM
gerad

10-08-2010, 07:05 PM
Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModeOne4Ever View Post
I feel sorry for many of you guys on here.

I can just read 2-3 posts of many of you guys, and I can already tell why you all don't get laid regularly.

Most of you all ... not all, but most ... are Mode Four types. Bitter, resentful, frustrated misogynists.

I mean, look at PUAsian. For him to refer to me as a says a lot about him, and the guys who profess to be friends with him.

What woman would want to sleep with a guy like that?

Some of you all need serious help. It goes beyond attraction and seduction. There are some guys on here who are mentally and emotionally unstable.

i dont wanna know about no mode one stuff

dude could u walk into a bar, a club, public place, grocery store, train station, where ever and have several girls consistently look at you, gawk at you , get nervous around u, approach u in their own way , try and talk to u, choose u ?

If you cant, then there is something wrong. Wrong because thats the natural way things progess. Its done through ur eyes and what u feel. i cant even explain this to u or anyone, unless u are already feeling what i am feeling.

I think theres one dude here from england aswell who knows what im sayin, forgot his name and onenatural.

its very subtle. Even a gaze in a womans direction speaks volumes, and a gaze from a woman speaks a thousand words that only the two of u are in the know about.

The fact is that only out of touch mofos approach women randomly. and that there basically is no method. every thing is in the moment and if u feel u need to do somthing or require some effort to connect with a female then theres something wrong.

everything is effortless.

i dont want to brag but if it sounds like bragging then so be it and u can label me a bragger. there is really nothing to brag about because this is normal and shud be normal for each and every one of us, myself included and u included.

my life involves females constantly sending me signals everywhere i go. constantly checking me out, gawking at me, flirting with me, gettin nervous around me, chatting me up, etc etc. its all very cute to them.

i have to try hard to not make eye contact wwith a female when im in a public place because eye contact to them is a HUGE sign that means ur interested and that ur open to something more with her....

different looks mean different things.

You dont even have to say a fucking word. nothing. everything has already taken care of its self.

the vast majority of guys will have no idea what the fuck i talk about. and this whole thing isnt even about sex at all. sex is of minute importance.

Women are in tune to a frequency that guys are not. Guys are drowning at the bottom of the ocean , whilst women are floating on the clouds. Thats who huge the difference is. If u are in tune with that freqency u can feel and experience everything. Connecting with a girl is easy and requires no thought.

If i could describe it its like this: there is no book or method or guidline out there that tells u how to eat and any such book would be dubbed as fucking ludicrous and idiotic and simply what the fuck !!. the same is about connecting with females. its absolutley normal and effortless and easy and just a no brainer.

its hilarious and sick at the same time that there is an industry out there making money out of this. holy shit. shits fucking sickening....cos the ones teaching what ever they are teaching are so full of shit them selves. it makes me very sad and very vreeped out at the same time. holy shit. sickness.

your whole approach and method seems so clumsy out of touch. There are freqeuncies that u are not even in tune with yet nor are the guys who follow u. Thats why most of u suffer rejection and on a rare moon you guys might find a woman who will settle for u on a random day or what ever depending on how shes feeling

The truth is that you have to be normal and u have to be a man.

simple as. there is nothing else

10-08-2010, 07:25 PM
gerad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ View Post
i dont wanna know about no mode one stuff

dude could u walk into a bar, a club, public place, grocery store, train station, where ever and have several girls consistently look at you, gawk at you , get nervous around u, approach u in their own way , try and talk to u, choose u ?

If you cant, then there is something wrong. Wrong because thats the natural way things progess. Its done through ur eyes and what u feel. i cant even explain this to u or anyone, unless u are already feeling what i am feeling.

I think theres one dude here from england aswell who knows what im sayin, forgot his name and onenatural.

its very subtle. Even a gaze in a womans direction speaks volumes, and a gaze from a woman speaks a thousand words that only the two of u are in the know about.

The fact is that only out of touch mofos approach women randomly. and that there basically is no method. every thing is in the moment and if u feel u need to do somthing or require some effort to connect with a female then theres something wrong.

everything is effortless.

i dont want to brag but if it sounds like bragging then so be it and u can label me a bragger. there is really nothing to brag about because this is normal and shud be normal for each and every one of us, myself included and u included.

my life involves females constantly sending me signals everywhere i go. constantly checking me out, gawking at me, flirting with me, gettin nervous around me, chatting me up, etc etc. its all very cute to them.

i have to try hard to not make eye contact wwith a female when im in a public place because eye contact to them is a HUGE sign that means ur interested and that ur open to something more with her....

different looks mean different things.

You dont even have to say a fucking word. nothing. everything has already taken care of its self.

the vast majority of guys will have no idea what the fuck i talk about. and this whole thing isnt even about sex at all. sex is of minute importance.

Women are in tune to a frequency that guys are not. Guys are drowning at the bottom of the ocean , whilst women are floating on the clouds. Thats who huge the difference is. If u are in tune with that freqency u can feel and experience everything. Connecting with a girl is easy and requires no thought.

If i could describe it its like this: there is no book or method or guidline out there that tells u how to eat and any such book would be dubbed as fucking ludicrous and idiotic and simply what the fuck !!. the same is about connecting with females. its absolutley normal and effortless and easy and just a no brainer.

its hilarious and sick at the same time that there is an industry out there making money out of this. holy shit. shits fucking sickening....cos the ones teaching what ever they are teaching are so full of shit them selves. it makes me very sad and very vreeped out at the same time. holy shit. sickness.

your whole approach and method seems so clumsy out of touch. There are freqeuncies that u are not even in tune with yet nor are the guys who follow u. Thats why most of u suffer rejection and on a rare moon you guys might find a woman who will settle for u on a random day or what ever depending on how shes feeling

The truth is that you have to be normal and u have to be a man.

simple as. there is nothing else

Fantastic stuff. Myself and others alike experience this daily, onenatural did when he started working out more as do a few others on here. Its like they see you, you are relaxed, you have some charisma, you look good. In there heads their thinking "oh... my... god...i want him" Then the only obstacle stopping you from getting laid is yourself. Well ill be honest they'll be thinking about it and dropping hints as soon as possible, they can only think of ways to make you feel good. Its like were part of a very small special club.

Too me its the most beautiful thing, i personally love it when there are 2 girls looking at the same time and talking to each other, that too me, feels like a massage its so beautiful. Its amazing, its 1 of the best experiences, having a beautiful and sexy high class woman chase you for who you are is probably 1 of the healthiest and and amazing experiences there are. Or when im thinking how great women are, giving off this good energy, then 1 picks up on it, crosses the street and we breifly talk to each other, even if it goes nowhere, we both feel good.

Sure im not the mac, im not the ultimate playa, but i sometimes have an affect on them like some of you reading this, where you become her desire. I want to stay her desire. I want to take her out, nice food, it doesn't matter what we do, im still her fantasy. If im in a bad mood, im still her fantasy, its special because they dont have fantasys, mabie celebrities, but not "normal" guys, but then i guess where not normal, we are special.. atleast to some of them.

10-08-2010, 07:26 PM
Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowking View Post
LAWL

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAA

10-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerad View Post
Fantastic stuff. Myself and others alike experience this daily, onenatural did when he started working out more as do a few others on here. Its like they see you, you are relaxed, you have some charisma, you look good. In there heads their thinking "oh... my... god...i want him" Then the only obstacle stopping you from getting laid is yourself. Well ill be honest they'll be thinking about it and dropping hints as soon as possible, they can only think of ways to make you feel good. Its like were part of a very small special club.

Too me its the most beautiful thing, i personally love it when there are 2 girls looking at the same time and talking to each other, that too me, feels like a massage its so beautiful. Its amazing, its 1 of the best experiences, having a beautiful and sexy high class woman chase you for who you are is probably 1 of the healthiest and and amazing experiences there are. Or when im thinking how great women are, giving off this good energy, then 1 picks up on it, crosses the street and we breifly talk to each other, even if it goes nowhere, we both feel good.

Sure im not the mac, im not the ultimate playa, but i sometimes have an affect on them like some of you reading this, where you become her desire. I want to stay her desire. I want to take her out, nice food, it doesn't matter what we do, im still her fantasy. If im in a bad mood, im still her fantasy, its special because they dont have fantasys, mabie celebrities, but not "normal" guys, but then i guess where not normal, we are special.. atleast to some of them.
excellent!

beautiful!

Were one the same page. very rare do i find guys who i can talk to about on this. You feel the same too. U mentioned the word "energy" and thats what alot of it is about.

The connection is one of the hottest most beautiful things a guy could ever experience. When u have that energy burning inside u, then ALL the girls and i mean ALL the girls notice u. You are their ideal match. They know whats going on and you do. Everyone else seems like as if they are in a daze.

You need special goggles to notice this energy inside someone and girls have them built in, standard. Unless u are one of these people also.

Ive experienced the two girl lookinng simultaneously thing. Even when im driving.

Ive had the 6 girl thing happen. 6 girls walking passed and i silently walk through wit all of them stopping what they are doing , turning their heads, looking at me, hoping, wishing, and staring into my eyes like they are frozen.. staring at me like

http://danthetechguy.net/wp-content/...cad9e5f54d.jpg

just frozen in time.

I genuinly like girls. i love them.

Its wonderful. I have no intention of harming women, using them, hurting them or any of this false bullshit these people talk about.

Women are the ones who choose and choose to offer them selves in mind body and spirit to certain men and those men appreciate them fully.

Ive had some absolutley breathtaking connections with women guys that follow pua stuff would totally go mental over. Its just a normal thing, its wonderful and beautiful. Girls sometimes get too attached or want to hold on for longer.

When i come online and read this shit im like hahaha!
Its like the blind leading the dumb or something..
some random dude who they havent even noticed running up to them and saying "yo i wanna XYZ..blah blah" , i cant even say it cos thats how gross it is....some guy sayin that to em is like epically gross and fucking barmy! how in the epic fuck do guys even believe this bullshit? its simply and utterly NOT TRUE.

Good shit gerad. Fucking wud love to hear more about ur exerpeinces!

10-08-2010, 08:36 PM
getupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerad View Post
nice

10-08-2010, 08:51 PM
Clitorious BIG

@ Champ & Gerad:

Tags
1nat uwal = Chinese Virgin sound good on paper, 1natural = 27 year old Chinese virgin, 1natural = virgin who buys pua books, 1natural wants to dive under the ARC, 1natuwal + arc = true love, 1natuwal = bought mode ones book, 3 dicks and no chick, 3 homie cockfest, 321 mental breakdown, 50 years old and loosing to highschoolers, 60 = scamming FAGGOT, 60 Years of Homosexual Advice For Asian Virgins, 60 Years of Homosexuality, 60/Mode One = Same Faggotry, 96 fans and she blew them all, Alan and Roger eat Currie together, alan currie = 60 years of challenge, Alan Currie = black guy with aspergers, Alan Currie seen selling poppers to 14 year olds, alan is actually gay......, Alan more insane than urban underground, alan roger currie, alan roger currie (ARC) here to scam virgins, Alan Roger Currie = #1 Fraud Alive, Alan Roger Currie = #1 Homosexual in the World, Alan Roger Currie = #1 psycho on Puahate.com, Alan Roger Currie = #1 Scammer, Alan Roger Currie = #1 Scammer in the World, Alan Roger Currie = #1 target on PUAhate.com, Alan Roger Currie = Broken And On Edge 24/7, Alan Roger Currie = Deranged Queer, Alan Roger Currie = Gay, Alan Roger Currie = HNC of all butt pirates, Alan Roger Currie = Huge Black Cock Lover!, Alan Roger Currie = Huge Psycho, Alan Roger Currie = Huge Psychotic Crazy Person, ALAN ROGER CURRIE = INTERNET MARKETER SCAMMER, Alan Roger Currie = Lonely Loser, Alan Roger Currie = Lonely Old Man With No Kids, Alan Roger Currie = Massive Black Turd, Alan Roger Currie = Massive Homosexual, Alan Roger Currie = Massive shit, Alan Roger Currie = Mental Derange Queer, Alan Roger Currie = Most Reactive Man in the world, Alan Roger Currie = no life crazy person., Alan Roger Currie = only homosexual dating guru, Alan Roger Currie = only homosexual scammer, Alan Roger Currie = Paranoid Nutcase, Alan Roger Currie = Pathalogical Liar, Alan Roger Currie = Proud NAMBLA member, Alan Roger Currie = Psycho Who Still Cries Over Ex, Alan Roger Currie = Seduction Fraud, Alan Roger Currie = seduction retard, Alan Roger Currie = Still cries over Tyler Collins, Alan Roger Currie = Weirdo., Alan Roger Currie = Woman Beater, Alan Roger Currie and Tyler Collins = Great Couple, Alan Roger Currie Caught Posing For Gay Porn!, Alan Roger Currie cuckold, Alan Roger Currie enjoys penis in moderation, Alan Roger Currie fights for gay rights, Alan Roger Currie Found Fisting Young Boys!, alan roger currie fraud, Alan Roger Currie had phone sex with Kezia Noble, Alan Roger Currie has butt cancer, Alan Roger Currie is a faggot, ALAN ROGER CURRIE IS A HOMOSEXUAL, Alan Roger Currie is a homosexual (for real)!, Alan Roger Currie is a paranoid pot head, Alan Roger Currie is a scam artist, alan roger currie is a scammer, Alan Roger Currie is a Seduction God, Alan Roger Currie is Chinese, Alan Roger Currie is insane, Alan Roger Currie loves his arsehole being fucke, Alan Roger Currie mental breakdown, Alan Roger Currie mental illness, alan roger currie owned, Alan Roger Currie pedophile and pervert, alan roger currie psycho, alan roger currie punked by tyler collins, Alan Roger Currie respectable gay man, alan roger currie review, alan roger currie reviews, alan roger currie rip off, alan roger currie ripoff, alan roger currie scam, Alan Roger Currie seats too long on the toilet, Alan Roger Currie seen shooting gay porn, Alan Roger Currie still cries over ex, Alan Roger Currie still loves Tyler Collins, alan roger currie testimonial, alan roger currie touched me in the naughty place, Alan Roger Currie's ex blows him out, Alan Roger Currie's Ex sucked MY cock!, Alan Roger Currie: gay or not gay?, Alan Roger Curry = cuckold, Alan Roger Curry biggest psycho, Alan slurps man chowder, Alan tasted white cum, Alpha Poopers Control Frame: Ebook by 230 Out Now, anal roger currie is a fat fuck, and no one cares, another alan currie thread, another thread started by alan roger currie, Anyone can mental masturbate and, ARC = Loud and proud about felching, arc = massive faggot who loves balls, ARC rimjobs feral cats, ARC still doesnt know this is a troll forum, ASPCA supporter + peanut butter on balls = ARC, Aspie + Tourette's = ARC, Baby baby alright baby baby gimme the poop bucket, Being Black is Social Conditioning, bertrand + wolf = faggots of puahate, best_Alan_Roger_Currie_thread, black redneck, black retard, Bottomline = Mode One, Brazilian Sex is the best sex, charlied is a faggot, Chazz Reinhold = at least has BALLS, Chazz Reinhold is THE GRENADE HUNTER, chitownFAGGOT = mode 1 = asian, ChitownFaggot gays up the thread again, cmon dance boy, Colver84 #1 Alpha Male poop bucket = Grand Canyon, Colver84 Amogged Dr Paul and Jeffy LEGIT, Colver84=Alpha Male Sex God Gassy Liberator, complete retard, crackalac, Cyber Police Detective Mike Hunt On The Case, Dance, dean gettin punkd by mode one & playa supreme, do it, don't do it!, dream up scenarios of it working., evilcookie = Basment Dweller With No Friends, evilcookie = Future Tranny?, evilcookie = Short Nerdy Virgin With Acne, Exzellenz = Your emperor, fail, gassy dropped the poop bucket and broke a toe, Gassy says Looks matter Why don't you look better?, Gassy wins PuaHate Lair presidency by wide margin, gaythe ripper, god is dead, GRAPE DRANK, Hand To Gland = pussy behind the tags..., hi I think this is a real forum, hint the men what you really want, Hitquit intimidated by Asian penis, HitQuit's mom no longer a butt virgin, HitQuit's mom wins national ass to mouth contest, homoerotic questions, HORY SHET LONGEST THREAD EVER, HOT CURRY OWNED, http://tinyurl.com/4u63f7n, huggy bear = admits he learnt trolling on 4chan, Huggy Bear = weird faggot, Huggy Bear = weird Oriental Faggot, HuggyBear = Asian faggotry, HuggyBear = bullied at school for being Asian, huggybear = mode 1s asian houseboy, huggybear = mode ones asian houseboy, HuggyBear = obvious failure at life, huggybear admits hes Asian + startrek fan, i got lulz from the black jokes and im half black, i'm black too, Indirect Game is for whiny bitches, Internet police have been alerted, Internet scammer Alan Roger Currie, Is Alan Roger Currie Gay?, it's true it's damn true, its because your black, Its fun seeing a 45 year old break down, itt qualification, Jankinoff is the Shitty Advice Virgin, Jeffy is a sexxxy sexxxer say all 3 PuaHate ladies, johnny utah is black, JTRs Real Dolls 4 Kino Practice @ LairClubhouse, just plow bro, keep trolling and you'll end up like beej, Kezia Noble's Deep Connection w/ Alan Roger Currie, Kick + Horse = No No, know your place spook, least hes not a virgin like onenatural, leeroy909=Jtheripper, lol modechicken, loser, mailorder clothing, marsellus wallace is black, Men are from Mars Gassy is from your Anus, mode -1, mode 0, mode 1 = same method as 60 years of Faggotry, Mode 1 Proven not to work, mode 2 = mm for retards, Mode 9000 > Mode One, mode butthurt, MODE DONE!, mode getting old, mode jerry curl, Mode Nine Thousand > Mode One, Mode Nine Thousand > The Seduction Community, Mode Nine Thousand = Magic Pill, Mode One - Worst Books and eBooks EVER!, mode one 50 year old virgin, mode one = 60 years of Virginity, Mode One = best fraudulent piece of shit ever, Mode One = Best Ripoff eBook Ever, Mode One = Confidence + Straightforward Honesty, Mode One = Cult, mode one = hood game, Mode One = Mode Scam, mode one = only works in da projects, Mode One = Sixty Years of Faggot, MODE ONE = THE TRANNIE METHOD, Mode One = Verified Scam, Mode one AMOG by ex!, mode one blog, MODE ONE DOESN'T WORK, mode one forum, mode one fraud, Mode One Is A SCAM, Mode One is a Scam!!!!, Mode One is the best seduction method ever!, Mode one is the next Gunwitch, Mode One makes sense if you're retarded, Mode One makes sense to anyone except idiots, Mode One makes sense to everyone, Mode One Mastery Series, mode one old man loser homo, mode one pdf, mode one pdf download, mode one pua, mode one review, mode one reviews, mode one rip off, mode one ripoff, mode one scam, Mode One sodomized by combined might of PUAHATE, mode one was punked by Tyler Collins, Mode One Works, Mode One works on fat chicks, mode viagra, modeFAGGOT, ModeOne = Best Book For Gay Loving Ever, modeone = delusional ugly retard scammer, modeone = legit, modeone = sucking kfc colonel sanders dick, ModeOne = the new sleazy, modeone has a needle dick, ModeOne sucks big cocks, ModeOne4Ever = Monstar, ModeOne4Ever=Monstar, mods gone wild keep your shirts on please, monstar needs to be banned again, Monstar talking to himself again, natural selection is gay, NEG HER PLEASE, nicholaus is fair, Nicholaus loves Mode One Behavior, no homos allowed, nobody in the community cares about you, onenatuwal = 27 year old virgin, only jtr uses faggoty laughing smiley, only the trolliest trolls survive, op is a phaggot, Player Supreme = retard, power hungry mods ate 5 hot dogs and burped a lot, pua hate got no game, pua hate is full of homosexuals, PuaHate field tests RSD weeners 50% tastier+juicer, PuaHate Lair Delousing/Speed Dating Nite Sold Out, PuaHate.com = Exposes the Truth About ARC, PuaHate.com = Full of Alan Roger Currie haters, PuaHate.com = Mode One Truth Exposers, PuaHate.com LOVES Alan Roger Currie, PUAHate.com LOVES Mode One Behavior, PUAhaters are cowards and pussies, PUAsian_hates_Black_people, PUAsian_is_racist, PUA_Hate_is_a_site_for_misogynists, quit hatin on alan and tyler collins, RightCarWrongMap = Alan Roger Currie, RightCarWrongMap = CUNT!, RightCarWrongMap = Massive Failed Troll, SikNasty = Virgin, SingleDudeTravel Jock Itch Awareness Week Extended, Sleazy goes Mode One on boys, Someone is butthurt over superjoint :D, Speak Softly And Carry A Big Poop, steve "the dean" williams is a scammer, steve "the dean" williams sucks mode one's cock, steve the dean sucks cock, steve the dean williams scams money from losers, suicide watch 2011, Super Jumped The Shark Ritual, TheDean + HuggyBear = weird faggots, too pussy to pull the trigger, TwoThreeOh = confirmed gay, twothreeoh = crazy and hasnt seen the sun in years, TwoThreeOh = Fat weird fag, Tyger = MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR subhuman, Tyler Amogged You: Analysis at next lair meeting, Tyler Collin's confirms ARC is full of shit, Tyler Collins = Not the real Tyler Collins, Tyler Collins = Yes it's really me, Tyler Collins has mode one's balls in her purse, Tyler Collins mouth was warm and pussy tight, Tyler likes ATM with whites, Tyler took it in the ass from a white guy, Tyler was gangraped by aliens, Tyler was warm and tight, upfront and straightforeward, users with no Facebook links = cowards, users with no Facebook links = pussies, vex = biggest virgin on this website, We need a WickPlusC Bot, we need more tags you faggots, we're either black or asians, where the fuck is justin wayne?, Wolf = Obvious Homosexual + Probably Asian, wolf = pua/rsd retard + community faggot, Wolf = Tyler Durden's Power Bottom, wonnatuwal bags a hb11, wonnatuwal more asian than iambwian, WTF is 60 Years of Challenge?, Yao Ming = Iron Penis, Your Looks Matter Why Don't You Look Better?