PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Alan Roger Currie / Mode One Sanatorium Thread Tools Search Thread
10-11-2010, 09:22 PM
masterpiece

I just like gettin my dick sucked.

I cant read all this shit. Anything important here?

10-11-2010, 09:50 PM
ModeOne4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
I just like gettin my dick sucked.

I cant read all this shit. Anything important here?
Just exhibit Mode One Behavior bro....

10-11-2010, 10:01 PM
masterpiece

I dont know what mode one behavior is? I mean I have heard of you, but I am too add to read this stuff.

Cliffnotes, por favor?

Does it work on HB8.7s and up?

10-12-2010, 01:58 AM
Epifanny

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
I dont know what mode one behavior is? I mean I have heard of you, but I am too add to read this stuff.

Cliffnotes, por favor?

Does it work on HB8.7s and up?
this is Mode One

10-12-2010, 05:26 PM
Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
Haha did someone say that only two people agree with Champ and they do so because they're virgins? Pahahahahahahaha.

Seriously, the only people that understand what Champ is saying are people that are getting pussy. So it doesn't surprise me that 98% of Puahate (who are on this site because not even mystery could get them pussy) do not understand it.

Go bury your nose in another e-book you needy virgin phaggots.
They wont understand. Im gonna give up trying to explain this shit.

10-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Ghosty

http://do-not-go-mode-one.blogspot.com/

10-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Champ

dont you mean fraud one

10-12-2010, 09:30 PM
ChitownMaverick

HAHA you made an entire blog just to re-post what you already posted here? And surprise surprise...not one person cared enough to reply, comment, or leave any other form of feedback.

Because NOBODY GIVES A SHIT about why you hate everything. Nobody.

10-12-2010, 10:34 PM
onenatural

You make good points.

ChitownMaverick is a virgin.

10-12-2010, 10:35 PM
chator

Makes a lot of sense, Ghosty. Thanks for telling me what I already knew. Sorry you lost those chicks due to Mode One.

10-12-2010, 10:43 PM
onenatural

I think you nailed it here:

Quote:
You see the thing is, you believe Mode One is successful because you have gotten pussy from it. I can't ever dispute that because i do not know you or have never met you. But i do know one thing, from where i come from and the women i have met and dated and even failed to seduce all wanted what ihave been saying all along - SECURITY AND MONOGAMY! Ask any girl you meet about what she wants and underneath what she is saying is a biological need for security and monogamy.

Alan, you believe that what i am saying is going to lead to trouble because on one side of the coin i believe the most common type of woman is a woman seeking security and monogamy and you believe that the most common type of woman is a manipulative woman - Hense why you've created Mode One to counter balance that etc.

Do you not see what you've done, Alan? You hide behind a Mode One shell because deep down inside you believe all these big bad women are out there to manipulate you.

You're not Mode One.

You're Mode Four.

"Mode Four Misogynist: This is a guy who started out being Mode Two with women and/or Mode Three with women, but he ended up getting disrespected and/or manipulated so frequently that now he is just bitter and resentful toward all women. He thinks all women are bitches, hos and golddiggers."

10-12-2010, 10:46 PM
Champ

great post

10-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Alpha

Is that a book or a blog post. So beta.

10-12-2010, 11:05 PM
puaguru

didnt read, but mode one is sooo fuking boringgggg. No above average [SIZE="6"]hot[/SIZE] girl would go with that its what almost every guy does... omg your so sexy blah blah blah. better to have FUN unique moments with her, and subcommunicate sexuality. Kinda like saying seduction but without the directness of saying you want sex. seduction without sex (you will get sex tho b/c of this). You know what all these community faggots are missing??? a style. none of them have their own style they just want to copy someone or believe in some kind of magic pill or system. Any time you make it look like you just want sex / trying to plead and convince or sayign to the girl sex would be a good idea it always makes her bored and turns her off(will work sometimes on average or below average girls tho). How bout instead making it look like yeah sex would be a baaaaaaad idea. Thats a lot more fun. Get a style you faggots.

Have you ever stuck out in some way?? like your really muscular / super skinny anything like that, and everyone comments on it or compliments or you hear remakrs about you or that thing. It starts getting in your head.. I wonder what these people think.. am i looking muscular enough.. etc etc. Then when someone treats you normal and makes you complelty forget about it. you have so much fun you get into the moment that person made you feel normal. Almost everyone with some kind of exceptional life hot girl/celebrity or retard/midget just wants to feel and be treated like a normal person.

I like to have fun especially when with girls. Only seen a little, but from what i've seen Mode one is fuking stupid...... unless you like the ugly/fat low self-esteem types.

10-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Wolf

Ok...let's start out by saying something...

Mode One fucking WORKS...I tested it and it works. It doesn't only work to get you laid but also to save you time and energy, money etc....Mode One works and you have no room to speak on it unless you've tried it with over 30 women (As I have) and out of 30 women only 19 slept with me...that sure beats doing approaches now doesn't it?

I'm going to talk about REALITY here...that means REAL LIFE and
REAL LIFE lessons that I've learned where? In the REAL world...of REALITY...lol...

What a lot of you don't seem to fucking realize is that a lot of these women out there are manipulative and fucked up. You need to counteract their bullshit with honesty, because if you knew ANYTHING about the TRUE nature of manipulation (and the harsh reality of it) is that people who get manipulated most often are also most often the most manipulative people around...it just so happens that manipulators meet their match eventually and get played hard. You really think that "victims" of manipulative people are pure of heart? Lol. They were trying to play someone and got played instead. That's how it goes.

Let me tell you a story about a young kid named Thomas. Thomas used to not be quite sure of what to do with women, he just knew he liked them. So Thomas went online and learned some PUA tactics and tricks. He was excited to try them, and he did...he did not know the harm he was causing because he really believed that this was acceptable and harmless behavior...so he did what he "had to do"...after laying a few girls by destroying them and not even realizing WHY they never wanted to speak to him again he met another girl...who in about a week made swift work out of poor Thomas. He got manipulated up and down and left to right. He got played. She fucked all his buddies in the space of a week, destroyed his reputation, stalked him and went out of her way to kill his manhood. Thomas was the only one out of all his buddies who didn't get laid. Thomas still doesn't know about his buddies and that girl, and Wolf happens to be one of them.

Thomas's confidence was completely destroyed, his self esteem got damaged and his pride was gone. Had Thomas been honest with this particular girl about his intentions and desires from the very start...instead of acting like he wanted her as a girlfriend or something...he might have actually gotten the pussy...or at least she would have left him alone. Either way, he would have won.

You see, the PUA community provides you with an ARSENAL of shit you can use and it's ALL highly powerful...yet most of you can't use it....

Maybe it's time to go Mode One. Maybe you know better than to lie.

10-12-2010, 11:37 PM
Steamroller 

Check out my latest LR on Fclosing the Thanksgiving Table. First, I encountered a 3 set of a biscuit, turkey leg and some mashed potatoes with gravy. After oping them with a huge fork, I chowed down each girl in the set within 30 seconds!

Now, that was just one of the 20 sets I encountered that day!

10-13-2010, 12:49 AM
puaguru

If only I knew how to put one of those funny face palm picture...

this will do
http://www.puahate.com/showthread.php?t=6733

10-13-2010, 12:55 AM
betlamed

I especially liked the following two comments:

Quote:
coolm0di: YOu were in mode two

ModeOne: I wasn't allowed to truly be "Mode One"
So our master of upfrontery and brutal honesty needs to ask permission for being honest and brute.

Isn't it cute?

10-13-2010, 01:06 AM
onenatural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Ok...let's start out by saying something...

Mode One fucking WORKS...I tested it and it works. It doesn't only work to get you laid but also to save you time and energy, money etc....Mode One works and you have no room to speak on it unless you've tried it with over 30 women (As I have) and out of 30 women only 19 slept with me...that sure beats doing approaches now doesn't it?

I'm going to talk about REALITY here...that means REAL LIFE and
REAL LIFE lessons that I've learned where? In the REAL world...of REALITY...lol...

What a lot of you don't seem to fucking realize is that a lot of these women out there are manipulative and fucked up. You need to counteract their bullshit with honesty, because if you knew ANYTHING about the TRUE nature of manipulation (and the harsh reality of it) is that people who get manipulated most often are also most often the most manipulative people around...it just so happens that manipulators meet their match eventually and get played hard. You really think that "victims" of manipulative people are pure of heart? Lol. They were trying to play someone and got played instead. That's how it goes.

Let me tell you a story about a young kid named Thomas. Thomas used to not be quite sure of what to do with women, he just knew he liked them. So Thomas went online and learned some PUA tactics and tricks. He was excited to try them, and he did...he did not know the harm he was causing because he really believed that this was acceptable and harmless behavior...so he did what he "had to do"...after laying a few girls by destroying them and not even realizing WHY they never wanted to speak to him again he met another girl...who in about a week made swift work out of poor Thomas. He got manipulated up and down and left to right. He got played. She fucked all his buddies in the space of a week, destroyed his reputation, stalked him and went out of her way to kill his manhood. Thomas was the only one out of all his buddies who didn't get laid. Thomas still doesn't know about his buddies and that girl, and Wolf happens to be one of them.

Thomas's confidence was completely destroyed, his self esteem got damaged and his pride was gone. Had Thomas been honest with this particular girl about his intentions and desires from the very start...instead of acting like he wanted her as a girlfriend or something...he might have actually gotten the pussy...or at least she would have left him alone. Either way, he would have won.

You see, the PUA community provides you with an ARSENAL of shit you can use and it's ALL highly powerful...yet most of you can't use it....

Maybe it's time to go Mode One. Maybe you know better than to lie.
Cool story bro.

Show me one in-field video of Mode One working.

Just one.

10-13-2010, 01:08 AM
Robert Pattinson

What the fuck is Mode One? Can anyone explain?

10-13-2010, 01:19 AM
Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Pattinson View Post
What the fuck is Mode One? Can anyone explain?
You don't need it. You got Kristen Stewart....on second thought. God I hate Fang Bangers.

Anyway I'm probably as much in the dark as you, but from the little I've heard it sounds like a rebranding of the Gunwitch Method. Apparently it's just being brutally honest and direct.

10-13-2010, 01:40 AM
slowking

Quote:
Originally Posted by puaguru View Post
If only I knew how to put one of those funny face palm picture...
I have your back puaguru.

@Wolf

10-13-2010, 01:44 AM
AdamLambert

10-13-2010, 02:01 AM
puaguru

Thanks bros

hahaha i also just realized the 30 out of 19 thing too

10-13-2010, 04:37 AM
Ghosty

Post a pic of ONE of these girls and i guarrentee you this thread would be filled with "do not want".

Come on man, be honest... it worked on 19 ugly/below average women didn't it?

Even Mehow could get you those types of women.

lmao the girls knickers didn't fly off because you was suddenly honest with them lol!!! They flew off because FINALLY someone paid that ugly bish some attention.

10-13-2010, 05:19 AM
Johnny Utah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
Post a pic of ONE of these girls and i guarrentee you this thread would be filled with "do not want".

Come on man, be honest... it worked on 19 ugly/below average women didn't it?

Even Mehow could get you those types of women.

lmao the girls knickers didn't fly off because you was suddenly honest with them lol!!! They flew off because FINALLY someone paid that ugly bish some attention.
Hey man,

Post a pic of one of your girls

10-13-2010, 06:28 AM
Clitorious BIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Had Thomas been honest with this particular girl about his intentions and desires from the very start...instead of acting like he wanted her as a girlfriend or something...he might have actually gotten the pussy...or at least she would have left him alone. Either way, he would have won.
There is no causality here, bro. Your argument is not valid.

The girl was a crazy bitch. Period.

10-13-2010, 06:33 AM
Ghosty

Put a pic of my girls on puahate? You having a laugh, phaggot? No chance.

I'm not the one claimng to be 'mode one' with no fear and fucks 50% of the women i talk to like the OP phaggot in this thread.

Johnny Utah, you still not getting laid bro?

10-13-2010, 06:52 AM
Clitorious BIG

One more thing: I don't like the PUA manipulative shit either.

If you just want to fuck a girl once you shouldn't pretend that you want her to be your girlfriend.

In this sense I agree with you. Honesty always wins. And if you lie karma will get your ass.

But nonverbal mode one (Mode Zero™) is much better than Alan's Mode One.

If you go to a girl and say "honey, I just want to fuck you once, no strings attached" she will probably get all logical and think you're just using her as a sex object. Mode One fails.

But if you manage to fuck her without saying a word (Mode Zero™) you won't be lying, you won't be using PUA manipulative shit and you won't be killing the vibe by getting her all logical and defensive.

In this scenario the girl might think whatever she wants to think. It's not your problem. You haven't lied or manipulated her. No karma issues.

In fact if you go Mode Zero™ the girl will assume that it's just a one time thing. She won't be expecting anything from you.

You don't have to verbally show your intentions upfront. This will only fuck up your game. Just shut the fuck up and fuck. You can be honest by being quiet. If the girl asks you something you answer it. If she does not ask you don't say shit.

I'm not saying that Mode One is bullshit. All I'm saying is that I don't need it to get laid.

10-13-2010, 06:59 AM
Chazz Reinhold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Hey man,

Post a pic of one of your girls
I've posted 2 pics.

Where are your pics, brah?

Tags
1nat uwal = Chinese Virgin sound good on paper, 1natural = 27 year old Chinese virgin, 1natural = virgin who buys pua books, 1natural wants to dive under the ARC, 1natuwal + arc = true love, 1natuwal = bought mode ones book, 3 dicks and no chick, 3 homie cockfest, 321 mental breakdown, 50 years old and loosing to highschoolers, 60 = scamming FAGGOT, 60 Years of Homosexual Advice For Asian Virgins, 60 Years of Homosexuality, 60/Mode One = Same Faggotry, 96 fans and she blew them all, Alan and Roger eat Currie together, alan currie = 60 years of challenge, Alan Currie = black guy with aspergers, Alan Currie seen selling poppers to 14 year olds, alan is actually gay......, Alan more insane than urban underground, alan roger currie, alan roger currie (ARC) here to scam virgins, Alan Roger Currie = #1 Fraud Alive, Alan Roger Currie = #1 Homosexual in the World, Alan Roger Currie = #1 psycho on Puahate.com, Alan Roger Currie = #1 Scammer, Alan Roger Currie = #1 Scammer in the World, Alan Roger Currie = #1 target on PUAhate.com, Alan Roger Currie = Broken And On Edge 24/7, Alan Roger Currie = Deranged Queer, Alan Roger Currie = Gay, Alan Roger Currie = HNC of all butt pirates, Alan Roger Currie = Huge Black Cock Lover!, Alan Roger Currie = Huge Psycho, Alan Roger Currie = Huge Psychotic Crazy Person, ALAN ROGER CURRIE = INTERNET MARKETER SCAMMER, Alan Roger Currie = Lonely Loser, Alan Roger Currie = Lonely Old Man With No Kids, Alan Roger Currie = Massive Black Turd, Alan Roger Currie = Massive Homosexual, Alan Roger Currie = Massive shit, Alan Roger Currie = Mental Derange Queer, Alan Roger Currie = Most Reactive Man in the world, Alan Roger Currie = no life crazy person., Alan Roger Currie = only homosexual dating guru, Alan Roger Currie = only homosexual scammer, Alan Roger Currie = Paranoid Nutcase, Alan Roger Currie = Pathalogical Liar, Alan Roger Currie = Proud NAMBLA member, Alan Roger Currie = Psycho Who Still Cries Over Ex, Alan Roger Currie = Seduction Fraud, Alan Roger Currie = seduction retard, Alan Roger Currie = Still cries over Tyler Collins, Alan Roger Currie = Weirdo., Alan Roger Currie = Woman Beater, Alan Roger Currie and Tyler Collins = Great Couple, Alan Roger Currie Caught Posing For Gay Porn!, Alan Roger Currie cuckold, Alan Roger Currie enjoys penis in moderation, Alan Roger Currie fights for gay rights, Alan Roger Currie Found Fisting Young Boys!, alan roger currie fraud, Alan Roger Currie had phone sex with Kezia Noble, Alan Roger Currie has butt cancer, Alan Roger Currie is a faggot, ALAN ROGER CURRIE IS A HOMOSEXUAL, Alan Roger Currie is a homosexual (for real)!, Alan Roger Currie is a paranoid pot head, Alan Roger Currie is a scam artist, alan roger currie is a scammer, Alan Roger Currie is a Seduction God, Alan Roger Currie is Chinese, Alan Roger Currie is insane, Alan Roger Currie loves his arsehole being fucke, Alan Roger Currie mental breakdown, Alan Roger Currie mental illness, alan roger currie owned, Alan Roger Currie pedophile and pervert, alan roger currie psycho, alan roger currie punked by tyler collins, Alan Roger Currie respectable gay man, alan roger currie review, alan roger currie reviews, alan roger currie rip off, alan roger currie ripoff, alan roger currie scam, Alan Roger Currie seats too long on the toilet, Alan Roger Currie seen shooting gay porn, Alan Roger Currie still cries over ex, Alan Roger Currie still loves Tyler Collins, alan roger currie testimonial, alan roger currie touched me in the naughty place, Alan Roger Currie's ex blows him out, Alan Roger Currie's Ex sucked MY cock!, Alan Roger Currie: gay or not gay?, Alan Roger Curry = cuckold, Alan Roger Curry biggest psycho, Alan slurps man chowder, Alan tasted white cum, Alpha Poopers Control Frame: Ebook by 230 Out Now, anal roger currie is a fat fuck, and no one cares, another alan currie thread, another thread started by alan roger currie, Anyone can mental masturbate and, ARC = Loud and proud about felching, arc = massive faggot who loves balls, ARC rimjobs feral cats, ARC still doesnt know this is a troll forum, ASPCA supporter + peanut butter on balls = ARC, Aspie + Tourette's = ARC, Baby baby alright baby baby gimme the poop bucket, Being Black is Social Conditioning, bertrand + wolf = faggots of puahate, best_Alan_Roger_Currie_thread, black redneck, black retard, Bottomline = Mode One, Brazilian Sex is the best sex, charlied is a faggot, Chazz Reinhold = at least has BALLS, Chazz Reinhold is THE GRENADE HUNTER, chitownFAGGOT = mode 1 = asian, ChitownFaggot gays up the thread again, cmon dance boy, Colver84 #1 Alpha Male poop bucket = Grand Canyon, Colver84 Amogged Dr Paul and Jeffy LEGIT, Colver84=Alpha Male Sex God Gassy Liberator, complete retard, crackalac, Cyber Police Detective Mike Hunt On The Case, Dance, dean gettin punkd by mode one & playa supreme, do it, don't do it!, dream up scenarios of it working., evilcookie = Basment Dweller With No Friends, evilcookie = Future Tranny?, evilcookie = Short Nerdy Virgin With Acne, Exzellenz = Your emperor, fail, gassy dropped the poop bucket and broke a toe, Gassy says Looks matter Why don't you look better?, Gassy wins PuaHate Lair presidency by wide margin, gaythe ripper, god is dead, GRAPE DRANK, Hand To Gland = pussy behind the tags..., hi I think this is a real forum, hint the men what you really want, Hitquit intimidated by Asian penis, HitQuit's mom no longer a butt virgin, HitQuit's mom wins national ass to mouth contest, homoerotic questions, HORY SHET LONGEST THREAD EVER, HOT CURRY OWNED, http://tinyurl.com/4u63f7n, huggy bear = admits he learnt trolling on 4chan, Huggy Bear = weird faggot, Huggy Bear = weird Oriental Faggot, HuggyBear = Asian faggotry, HuggyBear = bullied at school for being Asian, huggybear = mode 1s asian houseboy, huggybear = mode ones asian houseboy, HuggyBear = obvious failure at life, huggybear admits hes Asian + startrek fan, i got lulz from the black jokes and im half black, i'm black too, Indirect Game is for whiny bitches, Internet police have been alerted, Internet scammer Alan Roger Currie, Is Alan Roger Currie Gay?, it's true it's damn true, its because your black, Its fun seeing a 45 year old break down, itt qualification, Jankinoff is the Shitty Advice Virgin, Jeffy is a sexxxy sexxxer say all 3 PuaHate ladies, johnny utah is black, JTRs Real Dolls 4 Kino Practice @ LairClubhouse, just plow bro, keep trolling and you'll end up like beej, Kezia Noble's Deep Connection w/ Alan Roger Currie, Kick + Horse = No No, know your place spook, least hes not a virgin like onenatural, leeroy909=Jtheripper, lol modechicken, loser, mailorder clothing, marsellus wallace is black, Men are from Mars Gassy is from your Anus, mode -1, mode 0, mode 1 = same method as 60 years of Faggotry, Mode 1 Proven not to work, mode 2 = mm for retards, Mode 9000 > Mode One, mode butthurt, MODE DONE!, mode getting old, mode jerry curl, Mode Nine Thousand > Mode One, Mode Nine Thousand > The Seduction Community, Mode Nine Thousand = Magic Pill, Mode One - Worst Books and eBooks EVER!, mode one 50 year old virgin, mode one = 60 years of Virginity, Mode One = best fraudulent piece of shit ever, Mode One = Best Ripoff eBook Ever, Mode One = Confidence + Straightforward Honesty, Mode One = Cult, mode one = hood game, Mode One = Mode Scam, mode one = only works in da projects, Mode One = Sixty Years of Faggot, MODE ONE = THE TRANNIE METHOD, Mode One = Verified Scam, Mode one AMOG by ex!, mode one blog, MODE ONE DOESN'T WORK, mode one forum, mode one fraud, Mode One Is A SCAM, Mode One is a Scam!!!!, Mode One is the best seduction method ever!, Mode one is the next Gunwitch, Mode One makes sense if you're retarded, Mode One makes sense to anyone except idiots, Mode One makes sense to everyone, Mode One Mastery Series, mode one old man loser homo, mode one pdf, mode one pdf download, mode one pua, mode one review, mode one reviews, mode one rip off, mode one ripoff, mode one scam, Mode One sodomized by combined might of PUAHATE, mode one was punked by Tyler Collins, Mode One Works, Mode One works on fat chicks, mode viagra, modeFAGGOT, ModeOne = Best Book For Gay Loving Ever, modeone = delusional ugly retard scammer, modeone = legit, modeone = sucking kfc colonel sanders dick, ModeOne = the new sleazy, modeone has a needle dick, ModeOne sucks big cocks, ModeOne4Ever = Monstar, ModeOne4Ever=Monstar, mods gone wild keep your shirts on please, monstar needs to be banned again, Monstar talking to himself again, natural selection is gay, NEG HER PLEASE, nicholaus is fair, Nicholaus loves Mode One Behavior, no homos allowed, nobody in the community cares about you, onenatuwal = 27 year old virgin, only jtr uses faggoty laughing smiley, only the trolliest trolls survive, op is a phaggot, Player Supreme = retard, power hungry mods ate 5 hot dogs and burped a lot, pua hate got no game, pua hate is full of homosexuals, PuaHate field tests RSD weeners 50% tastier+juicer, PuaHate Lair Delousing/Speed Dating Nite Sold Out, PuaHate.com = Exposes the Truth About ARC, PuaHate.com = Full of Alan Roger Currie haters, PuaHate.com = Mode One Truth Exposers, PuaHate.com LOVES Alan Roger Currie, PUAHate.com LOVES Mode One Behavior, PUAhaters are cowards and pussies, PUAsian_hates_Black_people, PUAsian_is_racist, PUA_Hate_is_a_site_for_misogynists, quit hatin on alan and tyler collins, RightCarWrongMap = Alan Roger Currie, RightCarWrongMap = CUNT!, RightCarWrongMap = Massive Failed Troll, SikNasty = Virgin, SingleDudeTravel Jock Itch Awareness Week Extended, Sleazy goes Mode One on boys, Someone is butthurt over superjoint :D, Speak Softly And Carry A Big Poop, steve "the dean" williams is a scammer, steve "the dean" williams sucks mode one's cock, steve the dean sucks cock, steve the dean williams scams money from losers, suicide watch 2011, Super Jumped The Shark Ritual, TheDean + HuggyBear = weird faggots, too pussy to pull the trigger, TwoThreeOh = confirmed gay, twothreeoh = crazy and hasnt seen the sun in years, TwoThreeOh = Fat weird fag, Tyger = MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR subhuman, Tyler Amogged You: Analysis at next lair meeting, Tyler Collin's confirms ARC is full of shit, Tyler Collins = Not the real Tyler Collins, Tyler Collins = Yes it's really me, Tyler Collins has mode one's balls in her purse, Tyler Collins mouth was warm and pussy tight, Tyler likes ATM with whites, Tyler took it in the ass from a white guy, Tyler was gangraped by aliens, Tyler was warm and tight, upfront and straightforeward, users with no Facebook links = cowards, users with no Facebook links = pussies, vex = biggest virgin on this website, We need a WickPlusC Bot, we need more tags you faggots, we're either black or asians, where the fuck is justin wayne?, Wolf = Obvious Homosexual + Probably Asian, wolf = pua/rsd retard + community faggot, Wolf = Tyler Durden's Power Bottom, wonnatuwal bags a hb11, wonnatuwal more asian than iambwian, WTF is 60 Years of Challenge?, Yao Ming = Iron Penis, Your Looks Matter Why Don't You Look Better?