PuaHate Random


Reply
Pua Comic. Nowhere to run Thread Tools Search Thread
  #331  
01-08-2010, 08:39 PM
Aries's Avatar
Aries
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 734


Pua comic

Props on trying to come back

Even though Hypnotica annihilated you, however I can't front I'm an ass-man

and that girls ass is defintley nice, how tall is she? is she a good "throw down" in the sack?







  #332  
01-08-2010, 08:41 PM
PUA Comic's Avatar
PUA Comic
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Posts: 865,984
Posts: 4,172


Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
pretty classic thread.
This thread will go down as most classic seduction thread in PUA HISTORY. Future generations of aspiring PUAs will study this thread and how I use my wit, intelligence and cunning to AMOG Hypnotica, out-alpha hypnotica, control Hypnotica's frame and OWN HYPNOTICA.

I AM FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!

  #333  
01-08-2010, 08:45 PM
Hypnotica's Avatar
Hypnotica
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 716


did you get laid? if so your welcome for me pushing you to excell

  #334  
01-08-2010, 08:48 PM
Dimitri's Avatar
Dimitri
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,102


Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
pretty classic thread.

how does Who is this brad p guy? thread have more views.
many people vouch for his amazing ability in the field.. he is also very private and doesnt like his photos shown in public.. maybe that explains "more views"







  #335  
01-08-2010, 08:48 PM
Dimitri's Avatar
Dimitri
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,102


i cant see properly the ass.. he should take it with a proper camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries View Post
Pua comic

Props on trying to come back

Even though Hypnotica annihilated you, however I can't front I'm an ass-man

and that girls ass is defintley nice, how tall is she? is she a good "throw down" in the sack?


  #336  
01-08-2010, 08:52 PM
PUA Comic's Avatar
PUA Comic
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Posts: 865,984
Posts: 4,172


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotica View Post
If you pull it off. I have helped you get laid. How's that for motivation. You will have to admit my influence motivated you to get up off your ass and go get laid. A success story.

Testimonial. Hypnotica helped me get laid.
PUA COMIC
I know you'd try and turn this around and make out like you're the one who helped me get laid. If I owe anyone it's SixtyYearsOfChallenge. Sixty is legit!

  #337  
01-08-2010, 08:54 PM
Hypnotica's Avatar
Hypnotica
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 716


As much as you hate me...i do enjoy a success story. congrats.







  #338  
01-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Aries's Avatar
Aries
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 734


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotica View Post
Aries...biggest ass we have. This is not photoshopped. it's the real deal.
How did I miss this?

Hypnotica

Is there anyway you can have the girl Holding up a paper by that ass saying

"Osnapz is the man"

(thats my real name lol)

  #339  
01-08-2010, 08:58 PM
Aries's Avatar
Aries
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 734


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotica View Post
Aries...biggest ass we have. This is not photoshopped. it's the real deal.
The waist to hip ratio is ridilcious, Hypnotica is she Brazilian?

  #340  
01-08-2010, 08:58 PM
PUA Comic's Avatar
PUA Comic
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Posts: 865,984
Posts: 4,172


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
i cant see properly the ass.. he should take it with a proper camera.
No more photos. I only had to take one photo and I did. Why don't you give me a photo of a chick you picked up using Sleazy's method?

On her ass write "Sleazy rules".

P.S. SixtyYearsOfChallenge is LEGIT!!!!!







  #341  
01-08-2010, 09:04 PM
PUA Comic's Avatar
PUA Comic
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Posts: 865,984
Posts: 4,172


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotica View Post
As much as you hate me...i do enjoy a success story. congrats.
You love me, admit it, that's why you're here.

Now you can do something for me. David DeAngelo has a friend called "Greg" who he interviewed. This is the guy who David DeAngelo based "Cocky Funny" on. The guy is legit and is the "natural" friend that David DeAngelo always refers to who is "amazing with women". I'm sure you know who I'm talking about, he lives in Denver so I assume you're mutual friends. Tell me about him.

  #342  
01-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Slash's Avatar
Slash
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 151


Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA Comic View Post
Translation: He sucks less than when he first started, but he still sucks.



He makes 20 MILLION DOLLARS a year ripping off lonely and naive men.



He is the original seduction community charlatan, teaches watered-down NLP techniques and gives ridiculous and demented pickup advice that have no real-world application. Hypnotica learned everything he knows from Ross Jeffries.
I can't disagree.

  #343  
01-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Hypnotica's Avatar
Hypnotica
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 716


Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA Comic View Post
You love me, admit it, that's why you're here.

Now you can do something for me. David DeAngelo has a friend called "Greg" who he interviewed. This is the guy who David DeAngelo based "Cocky Funny" on. The guy is legit and is the "natural" friend that David DeAngelo always refers to who is "amazing with women". I'm sure you know who I'm talking about, he lives in Denver so I assume you're mutual friends. Tell me about him.
don't know him

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	php8r2i1NPM.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	160  






  #344  
01-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Shroom's Avatar
Shroom
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,008


lulz
gotta admit that I'm quite impressed on how many girls Hypnotica has gotten to comply to take these pics.

__________________
This is it right now and it just changed. Always.
My music:
http://soundcloud.com/midiburger/saturn-express
listen to it faggots.
  #345  
01-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Johnny Utah's Avatar
Johnny Utah
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 843


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shroom View Post
lulz
gotta admit that I'm quite impressed on how many girls Hypnotica has gotten to comply to take these pics.
Really? Why? He's a strip club manager.... its not really that difficult.

  #346  
01-08-2010, 09:29 PM
Oscarwiley's Avatar
Oscarwiley
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 112


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotica View Post
don't know him
oh my, what a filthy little slut. thanks hypnotica!

ok, I'll pay that. Hypnotica wins

unless puacomic you can get footage of pee actually going on the face/mouth, with a note. dunno if 60 covers that in his ebook so might be tuff!







  #347  
01-08-2010, 09:34 PM
PUA Comic's Avatar
PUA Comic
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Posts: 865,984
Posts: 4,172


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotica View Post
Aries...biggest ass we have. This is not photoshopped. it's the real deal.
If it's not photoshopped, then please explain this:

The one on the left is Hypnotica's photo.



  #348  
01-08-2010, 09:37 PM
PUA Comic's Avatar
PUA Comic
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Posts: 865,984
Posts: 4,172


Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Really? Why? He's a strip club manager.... its not really that difficult.
Hypnotica could get the strippers to do 2 girls 1 cup action is he wanted to, and it they didn't comply with his demands, they'd be back on the streets where he found them.

  #349  
01-08-2010, 09:40 PM
Hypnotica's Avatar
Hypnotica
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 716


Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA Comic View Post
If it's not photoshopped, then please explain this:

The one on the left is Hypnotica's photo.

Yeah like i really need to photoshop her ass here is another photo of it then.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	n523875611_6247010_5568967.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	161  






  #350  
01-08-2010, 09:49 PM
PUA Comic's Avatar
PUA Comic
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Posts: 865,984
Posts: 4,172


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotica View Post
Yeah like i really need to photoshop her ass here is another photo of it then.
Ha ha. Yeah, I photoshopped the second photo. Looks pretty fucking convincing if you ask if me. Fuck I'm awesome. If you send me a photo with your mouth open, I'll photoshop Steve Piccus' cock in your mouth.

  #351  
01-08-2010, 10:00 PM
Hypnotica's Avatar
Hypnotica
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 716


yeah my job sucks

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	phpkZY7FmAM.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	5900  
  #352  
01-08-2010, 10:12 PM
PUA Comic's Avatar
PUA Comic
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Posts: 865,984
Posts: 4,172


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotica View Post
yeah my job sucks
I need a high resolution photo of you with your mouth open. It's best from the side, or your head turned slightly. Something like this is perfect:









  #353  
01-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Hypnotica's Avatar
Hypnotica
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 716


Here oscar. Love ya. Damm this is such a good time while you sit at home and photoshop

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	phptCfOSTAM.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	163  
  #354  
01-08-2010, 10:21 PM
PUA Comic's Avatar
PUA Comic
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Posts: 865,984
Posts: 4,172


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotica View Post
Here oscar. Love ya. Damm this is such a good time.
OK, do a photo of you sucking a chick's toes. Do it from a few different angles.

  #355  
01-08-2010, 10:36 PM
Slash's Avatar
Slash
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 151


D00D, where's my pic!!

guys didn't believe it was you lol







  #356  
01-08-2010, 10:37 PM
PUA Comic's Avatar
PUA Comic
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Posts: 865,984
Posts: 4,172


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotica View Post
Here oscar. Love ya. Damm this is such a good time while you sit at home and photoshop
God damn Hypnotica. How many years have you been a strip club manager for? You'd think the excitement would have well worn off by now. Stop pretending like every night's a blast and that your having an awesome time. Anyone here can go to a strip club and perv at chicks. The only difference between you and us is that we have to pay. I could easily go to 5-10 different strip clubs right now if I wanted to, but I won't because they're BORING.

How did you become a strip club manager anyway? My guess is that when you finished doing male stripping, you got a job as a bouncer and then worked your way up to manager over the years. Either that or a friend from your male stripper days hooked you up with the job.

  #357  
01-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Hypnotica's Avatar
Hypnotica
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 716


oh yeah always a blast. in fact we have 15 mongols here right now having a big party. its always interesting.

  #358  
01-08-2010, 10:44 PM
Hypnotica's Avatar
Hypnotica
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 716


Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA Comic View Post
God damn Hypnotica. How many years have you been a strip club manager for? You'd think the excitement would have well worn off by now. Stop pretending like every night's a blast and that your having an awesome time. Anyone here can go to a strip club and perv at chicks. The only difference between you and us is that we have to pay. I could easily go to 5-10 different strip clubs right now if I wanted to, but I won't because they're BORING.

How did you become a strip club manager anyway? My guess is that when you finished doing male stripping, you got a job as a bouncer and then worked your way up to manager over the years. Either that or a friend from your male stripper days hooked you up with the job.
read the book.







  #359  
01-08-2010, 10:45 PM
Hypnotica's Avatar
Hypnotica
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 716


Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash View Post
D00D, where's my pic!!

guys didn't believe it was you lol
let me know what you want.

  #360  
01-08-2010, 10:47 PM
PUA Comic's Avatar
PUA Comic
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Posts: 865,984
Posts: 4,172


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotica View Post
oh yeah always a blast. in fact we have 15 mongols here right now having a big party. its always interesting.
What? You've got mongoloids at the strip club? Here's a photo:



Reply

Tags
* 2 Hypnotica's / 1 Cup *, Best Anal beating ever by Hypnotica, Bloodsport = Sarging, CytoSport™ Muscle MilkŪ - Chocolate Milk, Epic LULZ, epic thread plus epic fail, Eric Von Sydow has genital herpes, Fatality No Friendship, girl will never be doctor, Has anyone seen my keys?, Hocus Piccus, hold me kiss me thrill me, how are there so many tags, hulk hogan is a little bitch, hypnoass = no vibe calibration, Hypnotica - He's got some chops, Hypnotica - Shark pua?, Hypnotica = Asian KJ, Hypnotica = virgin, Hypnotica = white trash fuckhead, hypnotica controls the frame, hypnotica crushing pua comic, Hypnotica dresses up like a girl, Hypnotica has genital herpes, hypnotica has no money, hypnotica how to outframe herpes, hypnotica is a fraud, hypnotica is a liar, hypnotica is a troll holy shit, hypnotica is no hulkamaniac, Hypnotica legend, Hypnotica needs therapy, hypnotica vs. pua comic round 2, Hypnotica will fuck PUA comics daughter, I just shat myself, I'm a creative juggernaut, johnny hits on hypnotica, look another tag, MA$, macho man is gay, McMakeout. Hypnotica. Sarge Off., PUA Bent over Hypnoticas muscular knee, PUA COMIC = CONTROLLING THE FRAME, PUA Comic = Obvious Virgin, Pua Comic anally brutalized by Hypnotica, Pua Comic Beatdown, pua comic being lame, pua comic bent over, PUA Comic can't help being owned, pua comic chokes on dick, Pua Comic destroyed, Pua Comic Donkey Punched, pua comic feels like a woman, pua comic getting pwned all the fucking time, PUA Comic gives free rimjobs, Pua Comic is a joke, pua comic is a virgin, PUA Comic lives in Hypnotica's reality, pua comic losing, Pua comic loves jump nose, PUA Comic now has a GAPING asshole, pua comic owned by hypnotica, PUA Comic owned over and over, PUa comic put in the graveyard, pua comic pwned by hypnotica, pua comic remembers giving his first bj, PUA Comic sucks dick, pua comic tea bagged, PUA Comic=owned, PUA Comic=pwned, PUA Comic=VIRGIN, Pua comics girl = hooker, puacomic hires one of hypnoticas strippers, ratisee = homeless faggot, Ratisse = Emo Kid??, Ratisse = Homeless Homosexual?, ratisse is a good friend, ratisse no home, ratisse no money, Ratisse= no vibe calibration??, Sarging = Bloodsport, Steve P hypnotizes and pees on Jorge, steve p teaches men to squirt, Steve P's magic mushroom farm, stop picking on ratisse, Yao Ming = Biggest Penis Ever
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz