PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

2 Hour Nicholaus Interview: Definitive PUA Hate Timeline Thread Tools Search Thread
07-05-2011, 11:23 AM
PUA

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Got The Man Tan View Post
i had only heard the first few mins, i know what i like...i just have one thing about it tho: didn't really stick with Pickup, like maybe you never thought to give it more of a chance, instead of in and out, wondered why?
LOL

www.alanrogercurrie.com

07-05-2011, 11:32 AM
chator

loved the podcast. so PUA Comic got banned for racism? There so much racism on this site, you'd have to shut it down to do justice, or ban 70% of the posters.

07-05-2011, 12:29 PM
Yuriy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlied View Post
Then he goes on about "politics" stopping him interviewing Nich previously, nob end. Like it's UN conferencing. Then JTR mentions running a market stall selling watches like it's really important. Love it. It's so hilariously unintentionally funny.
Glad you caught that too - Guess he's really living the dream by selling his watches at that little kiosk

07-05-2011, 01:07 PM
PUA

What makes losers like Jared and Barry Kirkey so pathetic is that they stop trying to scam people only after failing in doing so.

That's why they're still worthless pieces of shit.

www.alanrogercurrie.com

07-05-2011, 01:40 PM
Yuriy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA View Post
What makes losers like Jared and Barry Kirkey so pathetic is that they stop trying to scam people only after failing in doing so.

07-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Boring

This thread is boring

07-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Kick

Pretty interesting interview. Not sure who jack is or why everybody hates him though. it's funny that apparently monstar makes up 95% of this forum.

07-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll

My thoughts so far:

Going out with the daughter of a co-worker, while probably not ideal and potentially very messy, isn’t any creepier than meeting midgets on craigslist.

LOL at Nich doing his Barry voice.

I also don’t see anything wrong with Barry asking to have unflattering pics of his girlfriend removed from the site. Taking the side of random internet strangers and trolls over your significant other doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. I’m not saying he needed to be a bitch about it, but, depending on the nature of the relationship, I’d choose my girl over this place in a heartbeat.

LOL at Nich saying “Yeah actually I do hate all PUA’s”, and then saying “I’m tired of seeing ‘hate’ in the site title”.

Removing the hate part from PUAHate.com is not going to stop the proliferation of trolls and other assorted garbage that this site has become. It’s too late. Look at how much action the “Trash the Podcast”, “Secret Guru Info”, and “Ripoff Products” forums see—they often go DAYS without a new post. The main forum, Bash the Scene, gets a fair amount of action, depending on how much time evilvalle has spent over at RSD that day/week. Anyone who is “on the fence”, as Nich puts it, is very unlikely to find a haven here. Anyone who is in that position or offers even a token defense of anything PUA related whatsoever is flamed beyond recognition and/or ridiculed. This place is primarily for trolls and/or the completely disillusioned.

You can’t have it both ways, i.e. have it be an “anything goes and is fair game” forum (if that’s the case what’s up with the brouhaha over race?), while at the same time saying you want a place for guys to come from the community to get another side of the story. Yeah they can get that, maybe, if they dig hard enough, but most aren’t going to want to wade through all the shit, flaming, and troll bait in order to get there.

07-05-2011, 05:34 PM
Nicholaus

There are sound effects? There weren't any sound effects when we recorded it.

What is it, laugh tracks or something?

07-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post

There are sound effects? There weren't any sound effects when we recorded it.

What is it, laugh tracks or something?

Yes he added some canned laughter at a couple of funny parts. It's a nice touch.

07-05-2011, 05:47 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Bingo.

When I came to the site, I posted normally. Look in the archives. See how I was attacked, consistently and in some really offensive ways, no matter what I posted.

It became easier and more entertaining to troll and only sometimes, post serious stuff.

You're right. It's all or nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru of Auto Enroll View Post
You can’t have it both ways, i.e. have it be an “anything goes and is fair game” forum (if that’s the case what’s up with the brouhaha over race?), while at the same time saying you want a place for guys to come from the community to get another side of the story. Yeah they can get that, maybe, if they dig hard enough, but most aren’t going to want to wade through all the shit, flaming, and troll bait in order to get there.

07-05-2011, 05:51 PM
Nicholaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru of Auto Enroll View Post
Yes he added some canned laughter at a couple of funny parts. It's a nice touch.

Oh...I don't dig that kind of stuff. Editing something after the fact isn't reality. Just do something live in the moment, no matter how good or bad it sounds, and release it raw and unedited.

A podcast is just a couple of retards having a phone conversation, it's not an FM radio show.

07-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post

Oh...I don't dig that kind of stuff. Editing something after the fact isn't reality. Just do something live in the moment, no matter how good or bad it sounds, and release it raw and unedited.

A podcast is just a couple of retards having a phone conversation, it's not an FM radio show.
I haven't made it all the way through, but about an hour and twenty in and I only recall it being done like 2 or 3 times. I don't think it's a big deal, personally, but it's not me on the phone.

07-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Dirty Blond

I love how Nicholaus admits to misrepresenting subscription departments at various magazines, which is mail fraud, a felony!

And he wants an attorney on-hand to help him deal with static over posts of guru's girlfriends!

07-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Yuriy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Blond View Post
I love how Nicholaus admits to misrepresenting subscription departments at various magazines, which is mail fraud, a felony!
Would you be in favor of sending him to jail over some idiotic "felony" like that?

07-05-2011, 07:37 PM
Dirty Blond

No. But, on second thought, I don't think this is technically mail fraud.

07-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Yuriy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
See how I was attacked, consistently and in some really offensive ways, no matter what I posted.
230 = rejected by PUAHATE ! ! !
230 = even more butthurt than Jared !!!!
230 = butthurt because rejected
230 = SAD
230 = the next Alan Roger Currie?
230 = Janine?

230 GO AWAY JUST FUCKING GO AWAY
230 is butthutz
230 is really weird
230 needs to increase his meds
230 rejected by puahate

LOL @ 230 still not getting it!
LOL @ twothreeoh's butthurt,
230 butthurt much much !!!
*LOL @ 230 *

twothreeoh is so lame
twothreeoh = the butthurt is strong with him

---- What the fuck is wrong with 230? ----

07-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Junkyface

Quote:

Very true.

Jack the Spammer is actually even worse. He tries to be all anti-PUA and then "reveals" that there is in fact a magic cure to get any girl you want, you just have to buy some pills from him (I'm not joking). It's like he's trying to fuck his own asshole.

That's OK though, it's just as funny to laugh at him. Any fat loser who is so desperately insecure and financially unsuccessful into his 30s that he runs a "lair" full of frustrated Asian teenagers and sells them fake pills...well, his life story is punishment enough. C ya.

07-05-2011, 09:13 PM
TheRealTruth

The problem I had with it was that the host kept interrupting Nicholaus to add his own stories. No one really cares about the hosts stories and it didn't add anything to the interview. It just broke the flow of what Nicholaus was saying.

Maybe it's only me, but I couldn't stand the host interjecting all of his boring stories into the interview. I got bored and didn't listen to the whole thing though, so maybe it got better after the 30 minute mark.

07-05-2011, 09:15 PM
Junkyface

Quote for truth, via PUA.

Anyone who feels the same way I do, just post this in reply to any Jack the Spammer spam. It really speaks for itself.

Fucking lowlife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussy boy scammer Jared
from Assanova Crew <jtheripper@homosexualcrew.com>
to xxxxxxxxxxxxx
date Mon, Feb 21, 2011
subject Have you heard of A2X?

Whaddup maaan,

So the other day right before I recorded my podcast (Ep.#46), I was just not feeling it. I was actually going to skip last weeks show, then I remembered about the A2X bottle I had gotten in the mail the day before.

A2X are those new "Anti Approach Anxiety Pills" that you've probably already heard about. The manufacturers sent me some samples to test out, and I was a little skeptical at first, but I was surprised to feel a calming effect within 30 minutes. For those of you who listen to my podcast, I did my last episode while trying it...and it resulted in what I think was my most fluid presentation to date. My words just flowed, my mind was clear, and there was no hesitation; I just "knew" what to say.

I'm still not saying there is a "magic pill," but something like this could alleviate your anxiety immediately so you can actually start focusing on getting the girl instead of fighting your fear. Pills are safe and contain natural ingredients. Check the site link for yourself. I feel comfortable endorsing this since I've tried it myself a couple times now and it does take the edge off. And it's not a "wired, too many energy drinks" type feeling either...it just helps you "flow".

When they told me it was absolutely free for anyone to try out for 30 days, I knew I had to share the info with you guys since I know many of you are struggling.

I stumbled across this product and spoke to one of the proprietors before they have even done a full-scale public launch. It's the first non-prescription pill that attacks approach anxiety at a biological level.

Here's the site if you guys are curious.

Site

-- JTR

07-05-2011, 09:20 PM
Junkyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealTruth View Post
The problem I had with it was that the host kept interrupting Nicholaus to add his own stories. No one really cares about the hosts stories and it didn't add anything to the interview. It just broke the flow of what Nicholaus was saying.
That's what happens when you are a fat insecure failure.

07-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Jack The Scammer
Banned

More to come...

07-06-2011, 09:05 AM
Rick Ross

what the fuck you look like; you look like a fuckin... munkey

07-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Yuriy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyface View Post
Very true.

Jack the Spammer is actually even worse. He tries to be all anti-PUA and then "reveals" that there is in fact a magic cure to get any girl you want, you just have to buy some pills from him (I'm not joking). It's like he's trying to fuck his own asshole.

That's OK though, it's just as funny to laugh at him. Any fat loser who is so desperately insecure and financially unsuccessful into his 30s that he runs a "lair" full of frustrated Asian teenagers and sells them fake pills...well, his life story is punishment enough. C ya.
He's in his 30s???

07-06-2011, 01:18 PM
BigBadBootyDaddy
Banned

What the fuck people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onenatural View Post
It's j the fucking ripper..fuck. I will listen to it because of Nicholaus, but fuck j the fucking ripper fuck.
This. So fucking this.

Did JTR pay you all for this? Did he send you $2 paypal for hitting "download?" Because clearly I'm missing something.

07-06-2011, 01:40 PM
PUA

Whaddup maaan,

buy some pills bro, so I don't have to work bro, work sucks bro, so make me rich da supa easy scammer way bro, I tried dem scammer pills myself bro, a couple times bro, they supa good!

Your pathetic little scammer failure clown,

Jared Sanchez, still single without friends & supa good scammer biziness man.

www.alanrogercurrie.com
07-06-2011, 01:50 PM
PUA

Update:

shit, nobody bought da pills, instead I've become even more da laughing stock so there was a mix up, yes I took da pills a couple times but always at the same time I took some other magic pills too (they some magic bodybuilding pills) and the effect was it turned out that da magic bodybuildilding pills where in reality not magic bodybuilding pills but magic anti-approach-anxiety pills so what really happened is that I was totally confused because I thought da magic anti-approach-anxiety pills where magic anti-approach-anxiety pills but after nobody bought them it turned out they were not!

Haha! I'm basically lying my ass off, be it to scam people or just in a desperate attempt to save my shitty scammer face (see picture), haha.

And I really wonder why people treat me like shit my whole shitty life. Any ideas why, guys?

www.alanrogercurrie.com
07-06-2011, 01:56 PM
PUA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadBootyDaddy View Post
What the fuck people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onenatural View Post
It's j the fucking ripper..fuck. I will listen to it because of Nicholaus, but fuck j the fucking ripper fuck.
This. So fucking this.

Did JTR pay you all for this? Did he send you $2 paypal for hitting "download?" Because clearly I'm missing something.
Yes, you missed what onenatural wrote, you little imbecile pussy boy.

This you missed.

This. So fucking this.

www.alanrogercurrie.com

07-06-2011, 05:12 PM
Jack The Scammer
Banned

07-06-2011, 05:14 PM
PUA

www.alanrogercurrie.com

Tags
*** !!! 230 butthurt much much !!! LOL ***, *LOL @ 230 *, --> twothreeoh is so lame <--, ---- What the fuck is wrong with 230? ----, 230 = butthurt because rejected, 230 = SAD, 230 = the next Alan Roger Currie?, 230 AAAA HOMO, 230 GO AWAY JUST FUCKING GO AWAY LOLOLOLOL, 230 is a man baby, 230 is butthutz, 230 is really weird, 230 needs to increase his meds, 230 rejected by puahate, From now on all my tags will be filled with LOOOVE, Harpoon = Sergeant Drew Peterson, Harpoon is butthurt because he has no real friends, Janine = 230, LOL, LOL @ 230 still not getting it! HAHAHA!, LOL @ twothreeoh's butthurt, my transaction = teeth grinding blowjobs, peace is yet to come, PUA = Otto Roger Currie, PUA = Otto's getting angrier and angrier, some people say that peace is on the way, That Fuckin JTR Fucked Us In the ASS!, twothreeoh = the butthurt is strong with her, yuiry = j ripper clone = biggest failure ever, yuiry = rippers boytoy, yuriy loves rippers cum