PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
2 Hour Nicholaus Interview: Definitive PUA Hate Timeline Thread Tools Search Thread
  #211  
07-11-2011, 11:33 AM
Kick's Avatar
Kick
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 10,685


Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA View Post
What's up with Jared Sanchez lately?

He's all worked up.



Scammer failure Jared Sanchez
anti-approach anxiety pills expert
&
disgusting lonely masturbator
to internet porn
&
proud laptop owner
(thanks Casanova Crew!)


I heard he was upset because he lost his job as head janitor at the sunglasses hut at the mall. Poor bastard.







  #212  
07-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Guru of Auto Enroll's Avatar
Guru of Auto Enroll
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,473


Quote:
Originally Posted by I Got The Man Tan View Post
My seminal post - forget what its called - lol - was one such titled perhaps as "take a good look at yerselves"

It called out all the shit on this site. I am glad it was noticed. Awesome. There is a chance here for greatness. I like the site, but gee its taxing sometimes wading through the shit, funny as it can be at times.
If you can find it paste the link, I'd like to check it out.

  #213  
07-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Junkyface's Avatar
Junkyface
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,236


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick View Post
I heard he was upset because he lost his job as head janitor at the sunglasses hut at the mall. Poor bastard.
I've never before met someone who brags so much and has so little to brag about.

__________________
All you need to know about PUA scammers/marketers Mystery, Aaron Sleazy & "Jack the Ripper".
  #214  
07-11-2011, 02:55 PM
HappyLittleBoy's Avatar
HappyLittleBoy
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,205


It's funny how hardly anyone on JTR's own website is even talking about this. Isn't he their leader? Doesn't he brag about how people are asking about the show? Do they care? Is he not their leader any more?







  #215  
07-11-2011, 03:05 PM
PUA's Avatar
PUA
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,024


Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
It's funny how hardly anyone on JTR's own website is even talking about this. Isn't he their leader? Doesn't he brag about how people are asking about the show? Do they care? Is he not their leader any more?
LOL

The few people that responded over there are talking about Lady Gaga.

And another podcast dream of a delusional Asperger scammer weirdo dies.





Scammer failure Jared Sanchez
anti-approach anxiety pills expert
&
disgusting lonely masturbator
to internet porn
&
proud laptop owner
(thanks Casanova Crew!)


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Sleazy View Post
Try a modicum of intellectual integrity, buddy!
www.alanrogercurrie.com
  #216  
07-11-2011, 10:50 PM
Alpha's Avatar
Alpha
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,167


Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA View Post
LOL

The few people that responded over there are talking about Lady Gaga.

And another podcast dream of a delusional Asperger scammer weirdo dies.





Scammer failure Jared Sanchez
anti-approach anxiety pills expert
&
disgusting lonely masturbator
to internet porn
&
proud laptop owner
(thanks Casanova Crew!)
I still don't get how anyone fell for that shit in the first place. Even a group as ripe for cons as the community.

__________________
Rush Rush get the Yeyo!
  #217  
07-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll's Avatar
Guru of Auto Enroll
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,473


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
I still don't get how anyone fell for that shit in the first place. Even a group as ripe for cons as the community.
The idea of "anti-approach anxiety" pills is laughable, even by PUA standards.

Next thing someone will be hawking a Nimbus Enhancement (TM) patch and State-Inducing body spray.







  #218  
07-11-2011, 11:34 PM
Jack The Scammer's Avatar
Jack The Scammer
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 258


Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru of Auto Enroll View Post
The idea of "anti-approach anxiety" pills is laughable, even by PUA standards.

Next thing someone will be hawking a Nimbus Enhancement (TM) patch and State-Inducing body spray.
Youre a funny fuckin dude...















...

  #219  
07-12-2011, 12:50 AM
PUA's Avatar
PUA
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,024


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Scammer View Post
Youre a funny fuckin dude...
Do you like Lady Gaga?




Scammer failure Jared Sanchez
anti-approach anxiety pills expert
&
disgusting lonely masturbator
to internet porn
&
proud laptop owner
(thanks Casanova Crew!)


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Sleazy View Post
Try a modicum of intellectual integrity, buddy!
www.alanrogercurrie.com
  #220  
07-14-2011, 11:45 PM
Jack The Scammer's Avatar
Jack The Scammer
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 258













  #221  
07-15-2011, 01:14 AM
HappyLittleBoy's Avatar
HappyLittleBoy
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,205


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Scammer View Post

Why is that picture called "Nicholaus.jpg"?

Not saying that it isn't an awesome name for a file, but the name combined with the selective cropping leads me to conclude that it's a very gay name for a file.

  #222  
07-15-2011, 01:25 AM
gerad's Avatar
gerad
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,132


I dare you to upload your next show here


http://www.archive.org/details/opensource_audio

  #223  
07-17-2011, 08:35 AM
365q's Avatar
365q
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Samsung
Posts: 1,153




Uploaded with ImageShack.us

__________________
http://16rumc.tumblr.com/
Quote:
You have been banned for the following reason:
Admitting to raping a 15-year-old girl. C'mon, dude. 12-03-2011, 01:00 AM date ban will be lifted






  #224  
07-17-2011, 05:30 PM
mytransaction's Avatar
mytransaction
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: i will be always there for you~
Posts: 1,188
Send a message via Yahoo to mytransaction


Quote:
Originally Posted by 365q View Post


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
what is this?



__________________
I assume will never give up on women
  #225  
07-17-2011, 05:35 PM
365q's Avatar
365q
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Samsung
Posts: 1,153


Quote:
Originally Posted by mytransaction View Post
what is this?



__________________
http://16rumc.tumblr.com/
Quote:
You have been banned for the following reason:
Admitting to raping a 15-year-old girl. C'mon, dude. 12-03-2011, 01:00 AM date ban will be lifted
  #226  
07-18-2011, 11:08 AM
pulseone aka L U C I F ER aka Giovanni's Avatar
pulseone aka L U C I F ER aka Giovanni
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 233


Quote:
Originally Posted by PULSE.one
Animals are masters of picking up body language. They don't speak, so all their cues are visual. If you can f-close wild rottweilers then your BL game is off the hook, jk. What's that show called, the dog trainer or something? He talks about posture and animals, and how the percieve movements in milliseconds. crazy. cool topic. glad you brought it up bro.









  #227  
07-18-2011, 11:11 AM
365q's Avatar
365q
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Samsung
Posts: 1,153


Today is Monday, July 18, 2011.


Follow me on twitter!


__________________
http://16rumc.tumblr.com/
Quote:
You have been banned for the following reason:
Admitting to raping a 15-year-old girl. C'mon, dude. 12-03-2011, 01:00 AM date ban will be lifted
  #228  
07-26-2011, 10:44 PM
Jack The Scammer's Avatar
Jack The Scammer
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 258


6000 downloads and counting. It was a pleasure scripting and documenting the history of PUA Hate on my show.



  #229  
09-05-2011, 11:56 PM
j the ripper's Avatar
j the ripper
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 232


Quote:
Originally Posted by gerad View Post
Get about 1 download per 15 views on puahate, so well done ripper, 26 downloads from puahate


Techincally you cant ban this account (J the Ripper), since I never commited an offence under this sreeen name. Ask in the private "moderators only" pua hate section; Im loop holed back in muther fukkas!

Dont hate.










  #230  
09-06-2011, 03:22 AM
365q's Avatar
365q
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Samsung
Posts: 1,153


Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
Don't you mean PPOL (Presses Play on Laughtrack.wav)
I think he means:

"If you can't do what's expected of you, we'll let your new manager show you how it's done"

...I think. I didn't graduate college so wtf doni know.

  #231  
09-06-2011, 04:35 AM
gerad's Avatar
gerad
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,132


Quote:
Originally Posted by j the ripper View Post


Techincally you cant ban this account (J the Ripper), since I never commited an offence under this sreeen name. Ask in the private "moderators only" pua hate section; Im loop holed back in muther fukkas!

Dont hate.




bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla



  #232  
09-06-2011, 04:43 AM
gerad's Avatar
gerad
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,132


Calling people N*****S is funny eh?

you are NOT... above the rules

I dont dislike you... But break them again and ill stick that banhammer straight up your ass







  #233  
09-06-2011, 07:45 AM
PUA's Avatar
PUA
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,024


Quote:
Originally Posted by j the ripper View Post
Techincally you cant ban this account (J the Ripper), since I never commited an offence under this sreeen name.
You're 100% wrong, pussy boy.



Scammer failure Jared Sanchez
anti-approach anxiety pills expert
&
disgusting lonely masturbator
to internet porn
&
proud laptop owner
(thanks Casanova Crew!)


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Sleazy View Post
Try a modicum of intellectual integrity, buddy!
www.alanrogercurrie.com
  #234  
09-06-2011, 09:46 AM
j the ripper's Avatar
j the ripper
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 232


Quote:
Originally Posted by gerad View Post
Calling people N*****S is funny eh?

you are NOT... above the rules

I dont dislike you... But break them again and ill stick that banhammer straight up your ass
Shut your mouth elephant man, before I expose how you donated to bring back Gunwitch. Its well documented that Nick Cotton "confirmed" you donated to Gun's comeback show. Might as well pay me too




  #235  
09-06-2011, 09:48 AM
j the ripper's Avatar
j the ripper
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 232


Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA View Post
You're 100% wrong, pussy boy.



Scammer failure Jared Sanchez
anti-approach anxiety pills expert
&
disgusting lonely masturbator
to internet porn
&
proud laptop owner
(thanks Casanova Crew!)
Abstruzende Brieftauben.









  #236  
09-06-2011, 10:28 AM
Junkyface's Avatar
Junkyface
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,236


Jack the Spammer has been spamming Erika Awakening.

Spammers bore me. Even try-hard ones who are desperate for approval like Jared Sanchez

__________________
All you need to know about PUA scammers/marketers Mystery, Aaron Sleazy & "Jack the Ripper".
  #237  
09-06-2011, 10:44 AM
FrankTheTank's Avatar
FrankTheTank
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9


Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyface View Post
Jack the Spammer has been spamming Erika Awakening.

Spammers bore me. Even try-hard ones who are desperate for approval like Jared Sanchez
YOU PINCHE CABRON!!! JUST LISTENED TO THE SHOW WITH A SHOT OF PATRON AND I KNOW YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!

JAJAJAJA!!!

__________________
For everything you do in life!
...YOU NEED TO TAKE A SHOT OF PATRON!
  #238  
09-06-2011, 10:44 AM
FrankTheTank's Avatar
FrankTheTank
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9


Quote:
Originally Posted by j the ripper View Post
Shut your mouth elephant man, before I expose how you donated to bring back Gunwitch. Its well documented that Nick Cotton "confirmed" you donated to Gun's comeback show. Might as well pay me too


NETA! NETA!

__________________
For everything you do in life!
...YOU NEED TO TAKE A SHOT OF PATRON!






  #239  
09-06-2011, 10:47 AM
Sega's Avatar
Sega
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 49


Quote:
Originally Posted by mytransaction View Post
what is this?

How dare you!

Let me fix it!



__________________
Visit us at our website:
SEGA
  #240  
09-06-2011, 11:54 AM
gerad's Avatar
gerad
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,132


Quote:
Originally Posted by j the ripper View Post
Shut your mouth elephant man, before I expose how you donated to bring back Gunwitch. Its well documented that Nick Cotton "confirmed" you donated to Gun's comeback show. Might as well pay me too



Really?

This will be fun

Go ahead

Reply

Tags
*** !!! 230 butthurt much much !!! LOL ***, *LOL @ 230 *, --> twothreeoh is so lame <--, ---- What the fuck is wrong with 230? ----, 230 = butthurt because rejected, 230 = SAD, 230 = the next Alan Roger Currie?, 230 AAAA HOMO, 230 GO AWAY JUST FUCKING GO AWAY LOLOLOLOL, 230 is a man baby, 230 is butthutz, 230 is really weird, 230 needs to increase his meds, 230 rejected by puahate, From now on all my tags will be filled with LOOOVE, Harpoon = Sergeant Drew Peterson, Harpoon is butthurt because he has no real friends, Janine = 230, LOL, LOL @ 230 still not getting it! HAHAHA!, LOL @ twothreeoh's butthurt, my transaction = teeth grinding blowjobs, peace is yet to come, PUA = Otto Roger Currie, PUA = Otto's getting angrier and angrier, some people say that peace is on the way, That Fuckin JTR Fucked Us In the ASS!, twothreeoh = the butthurt is strong with her, yuiry = j ripper clone = biggest failure ever, yuiry = rippers boytoy, yuriy loves rippers cum
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz