PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

2 Hour Nicholaus Interview: Definitive PUA Hate Timeline Thread Tools Search Thread
09-06-2011, 03:36 PM
Colonel mustard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerad View Post
Really?

This will be fun

Go ahead

but if you are somebody on there gerad and he says who you are wont it be game over?

09-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Scarlets Boobies

Yea if you take my advice, pushing somebody to pull the trigger is a bad thing

09-06-2011, 10:52 PM
j the ripper
Banned

Everyone over on Barrys forum there knows youre OnyxJade lol. You kiss Gunwitches ass on Rev31, and on here you pretend to be a PUAHATER; just like a little boy dressing up as a cowboy trying to be a real man.

Nick Cotton is an honorable dude and called out you biased mods and thats why you banned him, everyone knows that. PUA Hate used to a cool site until you dick heads started playing favorites and censoring and banning more people than even the commercial PUA Fourms! How fuckin ironic is that?

EXPOSED, Elephant Man. Now go jerk yourself to sleep while listening to the ramblings of a drunk man doing a "show", errr "podcast/\.

Check out the PUA HAte Episode #666 www.jtheripper.com
09-06-2011, 11:09 PM
gerad

Yea nick cotton is very accurate

Wonder who ill be next month...

09-06-2011, 11:15 PM
j the ripper
Banned

I guess it all depends how much time you have on your hands...

...to make more troll accounts.

09-06-2011, 11:22 PM
gerad

Quote:
Originally Posted by j the ripper View Post
I guess it all depends how much time you have on your hands...

...to make more troll accounts.

09-07-2011, 03:58 AM
Mathew Dickinson

I thought you were gonna really get him... i might pm you some ammo in the next few days. Hes like a sitting duck right now. Somebody just has to pick him off

09-07-2011, 09:31 AM
charlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by j the ripper View Post
Nick Cotton is an honorable dude and called out you biased mods and thats why you banned him, everyone knows that.
He was banned for pushing a pro-racist, pro-Islamophobic, pro-anti-Semitic agenda on this forum. He created whole threads of racist content and goaded everyone with it.

Now some of the mods might turn a blind eye to his racism but Cotton wouldn't let them and pushed it and pushed it for attention until he incurred site-wide wrath resulting in him being both demodded and permanently banned.

He took a few jokey "racist" posts from other mods, made, in some cases years ago and tried to imply hypocrisy when the truth is, he is just an attention seeking, butthurt, pussy.

He is not at all honourable, he is a weasel. He had no respect for what this site is trying to do. This site is the most free speech allowing PUA related site out there. Nick Cotton can stay on that shitty gunbitch site and rot whilst Barry deletes pictures of his rancid girlfriend.

Just be good to me
09-09-2011, 02:55 AM
Mathew Dickinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerad View Post

You may have got him but i have something on you. Just wait

02-14-2012, 10:54 PM
valkyrie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Dangledown View Post
PUAhaters with multiple accounts and sock puppets need to take a long hard look in the mirror and start re-evaluating himself. He's not married and doesn't have a girlfriend. Hates black people and has small penis syndrome. Always angry and insulting others, such a big baby. My husband could teach him a thing or to about being a man
Good post. I rarely stay in this sub - forum.

Virgin boys stay on this sub - forum to listen to other weird virgin losers while experience men listen to women moan, okay mostly nagging but sometimes moaning.

02-15-2012, 04:21 AM
coolguy69

Props to Nicholas for standing up and demanding a refund.

The other 19 dudes just got their ass handed to them by rsd tyler and crew.

02-15-2012, 10:30 AM
PUA 9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy69 View Post
Props to Nicholas for standing up and demanding a refund.

The other 19 dudes just got their ass handed to them by rsd tyler and crew.
I gotta listen to this

02-15-2012, 10:43 AM
HappyLittleBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlied View Post
He was banned for pushing a pro-racist, pro-Islamophobic, pro-anti-Semitic agenda on this forum. He created whole threads of racist content and goaded everyone with it.

Now some of the mods might turn a blind eye to his racism but Cotton wouldn't let them and pushed it and pushed it for attention until he incurred site-wide wrath resulting in him being both demodded and permanently banned.

He took a few jokey "racist" posts from other mods, made, in some cases years ago and tried to imply hypocrisy when the truth is, he is just an attention seeking, butthurt, pussy.

He is not at all honourable, he is a weasel. He had no respect for what this site is trying to do. This site is the most free speech allowing PUA related site out there. Nick Cotton can stay on that shitty gunbitch site and rot whilst Barry deletes pictures of his rancid girlfriend.
This is the first time I've ever seen Charlied lay the smack down. I like it!!

02-15-2012, 11:08 AM
twothreeoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
This is the first time I've ever seen Charlied lay the smack down. I like it!!
I said be alpha. You're mincing.

verb (used without object)
to walk or move with short, affectedly dainty steps.

02-15-2012, 11:23 AM
HappyLittleBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
I said be alpha. You're mincing.

verb (used without object)
to walk or move with short, affectedly dainty steps.
What is it with you and your blatant homophobia?

If I want to mince, I'll mince proudly!

02-15-2012, 12:09 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
What is it with you and your blatant homophobia?

If I want to mince, I'll mince proudly!
Passive aggresiveness is beta. Be alpha.

02-15-2012, 06:07 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll

02-16-2012, 05:30 PM
SuperjointNatural

this show is definitely getting analyzed.

ill give you a quick taste: notice nicholaus is always tired when talking to me or ripper.

not bropac though

02-16-2012, 08:42 PM
Darkside

Nick is on the cutting edge of dating science: "Well I dun know man. Just do whatever the fuck you think is right and that's what you do. And if you and her like each other it'll work itself out."

Props to J. The Ripper's take on Cajun's famous opener: "What do you think of moustaches? Because my stripper ex-girlfriend just sucked my dick off a few moments ago. How can I return the favour without it being awkward?"

11-28-2012, 12:14 AM
Farkpuastuff

Ive been listening to a lot of the older Nicholaus podcasts, does anyone know where the is he did alone with Superjoint Ritual?

11-28-2012, 02:18 AM
Dyler Turden

When it got to the part where Nich said "he reframed my reality through skype" I burst out laughing.

11-28-2012, 11:44 AM
Farkpuastuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyler Turden View Post
When it got to the part where Nich said "he reframed my reality through skype" I burst out laughing.
I liked the part where he sends barry a popcorn bucket tin gift! hahaaa.

07-04-2013, 09:37 PM
Nicholaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Can anyone tell me if Nickolous ever uploaded the letter he wrote David Denagelo?

http://puahate.com/showthread.php?t=24773

Tags
*** !!! 230 butthurt much much !!! LOL ***, *LOL @ 230 *, --> twothreeoh is so lame <--, ---- What the fuck is wrong with 230? ----, 230 = butthurt because rejected, 230 = SAD, 230 = the next Alan Roger Currie?, 230 AAAA HOMO, 230 GO AWAY JUST FUCKING GO AWAY LOLOLOLOL, 230 is a man baby, 230 is butthutz, 230 is really weird, 230 needs to increase his meds, 230 rejected by puahate, From now on all my tags will be filled with LOOOVE, Harpoon = Sergeant Drew Peterson, Harpoon is butthurt because he has no real friends, Janine = 230, LOL, LOL @ 230 still not getting it! HAHAHA!, LOL @ twothreeoh's butthurt, my transaction = teeth grinding blowjobs, peace is yet to come, PUA = Otto Roger Currie, PUA = Otto's getting angrier and angrier, some people say that peace is on the way, That Fuckin JTR Fucked Us In the ASS!, twothreeoh = the butthurt is strong with her, yuiry = j ripper clone = biggest failure ever, yuiry = rippers boytoy, yuriy loves rippers cum