PuaHate Random

If looks is everything then please explain how is this even possible... Thread Tools Search Thread
08-24-2011, 05:32 PM
jankinoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothreeoh View Post
http://fantasyfeeder.com/cms/index.php
fuck this gay earth

08-24-2011, 05:45 PM
Ssandro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jankinoff View Post
Yeah dude, the point you make here is very, very good. 90% of hot chicks become disfigured 8-10 years after you meet them.

Which is kind of what drives me batshit right now. I met a girl with a nice personality that has a ton to talk to me about, but I don't want to have sex with her all that much.
She was never that good looking even before she got obese. They probably just got on well

08-24-2011, 05:54 PM
Commander Shepard
Banned

Quote:
Yeah dude, the point you make here is very, very good. 90% of hot chicks become disfigured 8-10 years after you meet them.
Absolutely. The window of female beauty is short even if they don't get fat.

08-24-2011, 06:35 PM
Does Looks Matter

Looks Matter Bot is secretly judging you.

08-24-2011, 07:34 PM
365q
Banned

Quote:
i really doubt these guys are into bbw. really, really doubt it.
Yeah. Thing keeping them together: fear of a divorce lawyer.

05-03-2012, 07:15 PM
TheGreatSodini

Quote:
Originally Posted by trepert View Post

More pictures of the last couple, guy is a famous TV presenter:
http://tinyurl.com/42b5osp

Chicks got some serious game or are naturals
Nope. This is what happens when women are so hypergameous, that even male model looking dudes are scraping the bottom of the barrel at times. Then when they get hitched, it's all down hill and the dude doesn't want to piss of his getting-fatter-by-the-minute wife for fear of losing 1/2 or more of his wealth!

05-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Columbus

GOOD HEAVENS! Pierce Brosnan's wife is Lindsey Kate Halle Megan Fox Berry Upton Lohan compared to the guy below...

He is the International Posterchild for such a gross disparity in looks. And he isn't even good looking to even exaggerate this disparity even more so.

05-03-2012, 07:33 PM
Columbus

A lot of these "asymmetric" relationships are dictated by sex and pragmatism. Pierce Brosnan and Hugh Jackman are handsome, no question. However, their priorities may have been just to have a woman who will be a dutiful wife to their children. My guess (I wish I actually was in a position to know) is that some handsome guys marry hot women and then find out her vanities and superficialities carry over into the marriage and child rearing. Not healthy to think of yourself before your family...these handsome jerks either knew that or found out after fucking dozens of hot chics.

05-03-2012, 07:35 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

I don't know about Pierce Bronsan, I suppose he genuinely loves his wife.

But it's widely known that Hugh Jackman and his wife are gay and are bearding for each other.

What have we learned?

1) People marry for all sorts of reasons

2) Not everyone is straight

3) Looks aren't important to all people in the way they are important to a horny 19 year old male.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatSodini View Post
Nope. This is what happens when women are so hypergameous, that even male model looking dudes are scraping the bottom of the barrel at times. Then when they get hitched, it's all down hill and the dude doesn't want to piss of his getting-fatter-by-the-minute wife for fear of losing 1/2 or more of his wealth!

05-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Columbus

Quote:
I don't know about Pierce Bronsan, I suppose he genuinely loves his wife.

But it's widely known that Hugh Jackman and his wife are gay and are bearding for each other.

What have we learned?

1) People marry for all sorts of reasons

2) Not everyone is straight

3) Looks aren't important to all people in the way they are important to a horny 19 year old male.
This is the first post I have seen written by you that I can describe as being thoughtful and on-point.

So..................................................................LEGIT!

05-03-2012, 09:30 PM
bigtard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbus View Post
A lot of these "asymmetric" relationships are dictated by sex and pragmatism. Pierce Brosnan and Hugh Jackman are handsome, no question. However, their priorities may have been just to have a woman who will be a dutiful wife to their children. My guess (I wish I actually was in a position to know) is that some handsome guys marry hot women and then find out her vanities and superficialities carry over into the marriage and child rearing. Not healthy to think of yourself before your family...these handsome jerks either knew that or found out after fucking dozens of hot chics.
Shitty Advice is 100% fixated on looks; they think their problems will be solved if they ever somehow land a beautiful woman. However, that's actually when the problems start because people are people and relationships are a bitch regardless of how they look. A guy like Pierce Brosnan has probably screwed a hundred beautiful women, and considers himself lucky b/c he found a good wife with big melons.

05-04-2012, 02:51 AM
TheGreatSodini

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtard View Post
Shitty Advice is 100% fixated on looks; they think their problems will be solved if they ever somehow land a beautiful woman.

Things would be better, but not everything "solved" if a dude lands a woman, any woman.

05-04-2012, 06:54 AM
LMSTraining
Banned

Quote:

You are implying that looks don't matter to women. You know they matter. Otherwise, a lot of guys on this site would at least get first dates, even if they didn't get a second date coz of their personalities.

Tags
230 not straight either - he prolapsed BF to deff