PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

You know you wouldn't be in this situation, if you were Genuinely Alpha. Thread Tools Search Thread
08-31-2011, 11:34 PM
sherlock88x

Oh hey. Long time no see. it's your pal, sherlock.

I've learned a few things since I last came here.

1. Be Skinny.
2. Practice approaching strangers.
3. Supplements, like, Testosterone Boosters aren't Fake. They're real and help out game.

Some people don't pay attention to Testosterone Booster Pills. They just ignore it. Because it's not "Game". Not true my friend. You gotta stop ignoring things... that are real!

4. Be Well Groomed. Get rid of all the hair. If you think something is messed up or "Doesn't look right". Then it doesn't. Plain and simple. Over time, you'll develop your own sense... of style...

5. Have a life. And have a job/hobby, something of interest.

6. I don't know. Really. Pick up Arts isn't LIFE. There are other things in Life, that play out in "Your Game".

The Major one being "Social Media Influence". Because of this. A girl will like...What ever T.V/Radio/Media says...

Unfortunately, T.V/Radio/Media doesn't say, nerds who eat hot pockets aren't sexy. But if they did. They would be influence.

So think about that for a minute.

So. I'll take any questions. I am natural. So.. I'll give you my best opinion without being so comforting. i'll give you the truth.

08-31-2011, 11:48 PM
sherlock88x

Oh. And if you're wondering.. how I Would try to get in the pants of a girl.

it's pretty simple. Dress Sharp. Have the Juices flowing. Don't masturbate for around 30 days.

then. go out. meet girls on the Subway or something. Ask her on a "Mini-Date". Sexually entice her. Go back to your place for a drink... or a smoke.

If you're back at your place. Then you're golden. Get her a little dizzy and pull your dick out and she'll suck like a baby.

08-31-2011, 11:52 PM
puaguru

fuk man i wish i could see a picture of you

08-31-2011, 11:58 PM
sherlock88x

09-01-2011, 12:24 AM
Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock88x View Post
it's pretty simple. Dress Sharp. Have the Juices flowing. Don't masturbate for around 30 days.
You do realize no human male has ever made it past 4 days? The one guy who got to 4 days actually died on the 5th day from a heart attack.

09-01-2011, 12:52 AM
sherlock88x

well. im on day.. 23...

09-01-2011, 02:33 AM
onenatural

Quote:
Oh hey. Long time no see. it's your pal, sherlock.

I've learned a few things since I last came here.

1. Be Skinny.
2. Practice approaching strangers.
3. Supplements, like, Testosterone Boosters aren't Fake. They're real and help out game.

Some people don't pay attention to Testosterone Booster Pills. They just ignore it. Because it's not "Game". Not true my friend. You gotta stop ignoring things... that are real!

4. Be Well Groomed. Get rid of all the hair. If you think something is messed up or "Doesn't look right". Then it doesn't. Plain and simple. Over time, you'll develop your own sense... of style...

5. Have a life. And have a job/hobby, something of interest.

6. I don't know. Really. Pick up Arts isn't LIFE. There are other things in Life, that play out in "Your Game".

The Major one being "Social Media Influence". Because of this. A girl will like...What ever T.V/Radio/Media says...

Unfortunately, T.V/Radio/Media doesn't say, nerds who eat hot pockets aren't sexy. But if they did. They would be influence.

So. I'll take any questions. I am natural. So.. I'll give you my best opinion without being so comforting. i'll give you the truth.

When the fuck did you get that idea?

09-01-2011, 02:40 AM
reanimated

I'm skinny, well-groomed and I have a high status position because I own several internet businesses and don't have to work for the man. I am often complemented on my clothing. That is supposed to be alpha.

I've had plenty of friends who were girls and when we went out to bars and things, they were of no use when gaming other girls. It is my looks, most likely my face that does not allow me to get a girlfriend.

09-01-2011, 02:52 AM
365q
Banned

We're doomed...

09-01-2011, 04:19 AM
Does Looks Matter

09-01-2011, 04:44 AM
PuaHateBot Bot

My naked brain is prettier than your face.

09-01-2011, 05:54 AM
PUA

Quote:

True dat. If da meedcha told you that fat and ugly girls are sexy you would think that too.

They would be influence.

www.alanrogercurrie.com
09-01-2011, 08:27 AM
coolstarrybra

Quote:
They are 100% scams. The only thing that will boost your testosterone significantly comes out of vial.

Tags
Austin Powers=coolest kid on the block, chinpoko is a fag