PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

How do you hit on older women in their 40's and 50's? How do they react to it? Thread Tools Search Thread
09-09-2011, 02:33 PM
reese

This may sound strange but I have always been attracted to older women in their 40's and 50's (ones who keep themselves in good shape, that is).

I'm 30 years old and I've been told I'm an attractive guy. If I were to ask a woman out, lets say in her late 40's, would she be creeped out by it?

I have wanted to do this for a while but I've been afraid I would be seen as "weird" to them, or maybe they don't like guys my age. Or whatever.

Do you think a woman in her 40's or even early 50's would be creeped out if I asked them on a date? If I do start doing it, what would be the most appropiate way to go about it? Would I do anything different than if I were to ask a woman in her mid 20's out?

09-09-2011, 02:46 PM
cobrastyle

dunno no experience

I know that many of the older, divorced crowd frequent online dating sites

no one can really tell "How they react to it" just go for it and find out

are you talking about women you already know that you want to ask out?

09-09-2011, 03:04 PM
reese

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrastyle View Post
dunno no experience

I know that many of the older, divorced crowd frequent online dating sites

no one can really tell "How they react to it" just go for it and find out

are you talking about women you already know that you want to ask out?
Do you know where a good place to meet women like this would be?

09-09-2011, 03:16 PM
gerad

Touch them alot

09-09-2011, 03:55 PM
twothreeoh
Banned

go to a buffet at early bird special hour

09-09-2011, 07:16 PM
Magic 8-Ball

Outlook not so good.

09-09-2011, 10:24 PM
PokerFace

women in their 40s uke:

09-09-2011, 11:05 PM
wtd

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese View Post

I'm 30 years old and I've been told I'm an attractive guy. If I were to ask a woman out, lets say in her late 40's, would she be creeped out by it?
For guys like you the pua materials will actually work.

09-09-2011, 11:09 PM
PokerFace

Quote:
This may sound strange but I have always been attracted to older women in their 40's and 50's (ones who keep themselves in good shape, that is).

I have wanted to do this for a while but I've been afraid I would be seen as "weird" to them, or maybe they don't like guys my age. Or whatever.

Do you think a woman in her 40's or even early 50's would be creeped out if I asked them on a date? If I do start doing it, what would be the most appropiate way to go about it? Would I do anything different than if I were to ask a woman in her mid 20's out?
Age difference doesnt matter that much, except for sex with underage girls.

09-10-2011, 01:01 AM
gravitycantforget

Quote:

I am in my 40s and here is my LIMITED experience of dealing with older women

1 - they may actually really fear a younger man as simply I have been asked a few times - Why are you not interested in younger more attractive women...if you do not have a good answer for that its over before its started - even older women tend to want someone a bit older than themselves

2 - even though they like a bit of fun chat they are utterly jaded with players and the like. Games will not work on them

3 - Most if not all will expect your life to be totally sorted out , so even though they are more forgiving about looks they are LESS forgiving about lifestyle

4 - they are perfectly at ease with taking things slowly so a quick fling is very very unlikely it will be more of a friends social circle thing

5 - if they are still good looking at that age they were likely to have been VERY good looking when younger so essentially you are dealing with experienced 9s and 10s

09-10-2011, 01:06 AM
AMOGSorcerer

go for it bro ... it's easier to pull the older ones. They're easier to talk to and many like young men

09-10-2011, 02:09 AM
High confidence

yeah develop your system of getting 40s women.

maybe you might get some short term relationship from it.

maybe good sex with 40s women ?