PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
Destroying "looks are everything" team - massive pic thread Thread Tools Search Thread
  #61  
10-25-2011, 11:34 PM
Advertisement
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 83


Let Mehow teach you the saucy skills that will make the manliest man purr like a pussy cat under your command!









  #62  
10-25-2011, 11:37 PM
gravitycantforget's Avatar
gravitycantforget
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,439


ok a challenge for the OP post at least 3 photo groups as before of BELOW average guys with ABOVE average women

post some guy who is fat

post some guy who is old

post some guy who is ugly

You just posted average looking 20 somethings with NOTHING exceptional

__________________
to me beauty is a form of genius, higher than genius because it needs no explanation...
  #63  
10-25-2011, 11:42 PM
gravitycantforget's Avatar
gravitycantforget
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,439


Quote:
Originally Posted by bobroberts View Post
...

To be honest, it sucks that looks are so determinative in mate selection. I understand that to say personality is more important gives some comfort. Personality can be developed but most people ALREADY have a nice personality however with looks you basically have to play with what you were genetically dealt by your parents. ... Usually the people whom it does help were already attractive just unfit.
...
so true...I am below average in looks and to kid myself that I will be fucking HB9s or 10s is ridiculous I would be happy with a nice sane average looking girl but even that is proving very hard ..the girls interested in me are all similar to me below average and normally messed up in the head

__________________
to me beauty is a form of genius, higher than genius because it needs no explanation...
  #64  
10-25-2011, 11:45 PM
wtd
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,311


Quote:
Originally Posted by tolledout View Post
I feel sorry for the looks are everything dudes

what excuse not to talk to women will they rely in now?
I made 10 cold approaches last friday.
U silly man , I have talked to 10 times more girls than you , yet you assume I do not talk to girls.

I made close to 1500 COLD approaches. Yet you keep saying stupid crap like that.







  #65  
10-25-2011, 11:47 PM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,933


Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitycantforget View Post
you fuck a hot 7 because she IS a HOT 7....you dont brag around saying I fucked a HB2 because she was cool and funny
A seven is about average, no? I don't really use the looks scale so assume I'm talking about a gitl with a decent face and a good body. Remmeber, no two guys have the same idea of what a ten is. So using thelooks scale is not entirely accurate.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22
  #66  
10-25-2011, 11:48 PM
wtd
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,311


Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitycantforget View Post
ok a challenge for the OP post at least 3 photo groups as before of BELOW average guys with ABOVE average women

post some guy who is fat

post some guy who is old

post some guy who is ugly

You just posted average looking 20 somethings with NOTHING exceptional
lol , I did challenge the op , but he CHICKENED out.

link here : http://puahate.com/showthread.php?t=19942

the op CHICKENED OUT , yet he makes a ton of threads claiming he understands girls.

  #67  
10-25-2011, 11:58 PM
wtd
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,311


Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitycantforget View Post
ok a challenge for the OP post at least 3 photo groups as before of BELOW average guys with ABOVE average women

post some guy who is fat

post some guy who is old

post some guy who is ugly

You just posted average looking 20 somethings with NOTHING exceptional
lol , I did challenge the op , but he CHICKENED out.

link here : http://puahate.com/showthread.php?t=19942

the op CHICKENED OUT , yet he makes a ton of threads claiming he understands girls.







  #68  
10-25-2011, 11:58 PM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,933


With regards to fucking the HB2, you may not brag about it, but you'll fuck her if you have nothing better to do. Whether you brag about it is completely up to you. Chicks do the same thing. If they have no dick in their vicinity and a two is the only thing she has access to, then you she'll fuck him. She may not brag about him, but she'll fuck him.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22
  #69  
10-26-2011, 12:01 AM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,933


Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligula View Post
Five is average and 6-7 is above average. 8 and beyond is attractive/hot.

Judging a ten is hard but anything below normally gets broad agreement. Certainly no wide deviation from the consensus.
Okay, so you've never seen a five that had a decent body and decided to fuck her because she had something interesting about her? I'm sure if you ask ten good looking guys, nine of them will tell you they've fucked a girl like that. And if you ask ten girls nine will tell you they have done the same thing.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22
  #70  
10-26-2011, 12:49 AM
jankinoff's Avatar
jankinoff
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,375


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
With regards to fucking the HB2, you may not brag about it, but you'll fuck her if you have nothing better to do. Whether you brag about it is completely up to you. Chicks do the same thing. If they have no dick in their vicinity and a two is the only thing she has access to, then you she'll fuck him. She may not brag about him, but she'll fuck him.
yupp, this definitely happens.







  #71  
10-26-2011, 12:55 AM
jankinoff's Avatar
jankinoff
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,375


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
A seven is about average, no? I don't really use the looks scale so assume I'm talking about a gitl with a decent face and a good body. Remmeber, no two guys have the same idea of what a ten is. So using thelooks scale is not entirely accurate.
The physical attractiveness distribution in human populations from the perspective of any male in a large enough population probably approximates a normal distribution. Sevens are to the right of the mean (which is probably a five) and are therefore not average.



  #72  
10-26-2011, 01:15 AM
masterpiece's Avatar
masterpiece
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: BKRS on demand subscriber
Posts: 5,694




  #73  
10-26-2011, 01:22 AM
masterpiece's Avatar
masterpiece
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: BKRS on demand subscriber
Posts: 5,694










  #74  
10-26-2011, 01:23 AM
jankinoff's Avatar
jankinoff
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,375


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abou Diaby View Post
Okay, so you've never seen a five that had a decent body and decided to fuck her because she had something interesting about her? I'm sure if you ask ten good looking guys, nine of them will tell you they've fucked a girl like that. And if you ask ten girls nine will tell you they have done the same thing.
Of course they will, but did they want to fuck that guy again? How about a 7+ month long public, exclusive relationship? Yeah right.

I'm speaking from experience on both sides of the equation here.

  #75  
10-26-2011, 02:06 AM
NOTMKULTRA
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 82


RealEvil, you did your best, but here's the thing: guys like Sodini/Caligula, wtd, etc WANT dating to be all about looks, because otherwise they'd have to admit that they are pathetic excuses of human beings. They're just pretending to debate.

First they ask a pic of the chick. Then, a picture of the guy, plus the chick. Then, they want a certificate of long relationship. then they want a camera recording of the guy fucking the girl to prove that he's not a "provider". Then, they want proof that the girl was not a paid hooker. Then, they want proof that she didn't fuck him out of pity. Then, they want proof that she is mentally sane, then etc.

These guys hold onto the belief that they are not good enough for chicks, and that guys are inferior to women (hence, their male empowerment movement delirium). And they interpret and rationalize everything through that lens. You can't prove anything to them because they will always find a way to twist it around to make it fit their stupidity. Look at Sodini/Caligula: I told him once that I fucked a chick I was friends with for three years, and he turned that into saying that I orbited the chick and supplicated her for three years before she pity-fucked me. I mean, the guy seriously believe that not only I would tell such a story if it were true, but that I would tell HIM. These guys are mental. Have you seen the video Caligula/Sodini posted? It's him in the vid. He looks above average, but he is pathetic. He expects chicks to fall down on his cock on command, he thinks it's his birthright. It doesn't happen, so he concludes stupid shit. He doesn't even stop to wonder if the criteria he has decided on might be flawed. that's how retarded he is.

You can't help these guys, they don't want to.

  #76  
10-26-2011, 02:28 AM
Godless
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Science and Outer Space
Posts: 6,640


Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTMKULTRA View Post
RealEvil, you did your best, but here's the thing: guys like Sodini/Caligula, wtd, etc WANT dating to be all about looks, because otherwise they'd have to admit that they are pathetic excuses of human beings. They're just pretending to debate.

First they ask a pic of the chick. Then, a picture of the guy, plus the chick. Then, they want a certificate of long relationship. then they want a camera recording of the guy fucking the girl to prove that he's not a "provider". Then, they want proof that the girl was not a paid hooker. Then, they want proof that she didn't fuck him out of pity. Then, they want proof that she is mentally sane, then etc.

These guys hold onto the belief that they are not good enough for chicks, and that guys are inferior to women (hence, their male empowerment movement delirium). And they interpret and rationalize everything through that lens. You can't prove anything to them because they will always find a way to twist it around to make it fit their stupidity. Look at Sodini/Caligula: I told him once that I fucked a chick I was friends with for three years, and he turned that into saying that I orbited the chick and supplicated her for three years before she pity-fucked me. I mean, the guy seriously believe that not only I would tell such a story if it were true, but that I would tell HIM. These guys are mental. Have you seen the video Caligula/Sodini posted? It's him in the vid. He looks above average, but he is pathetic. He expects chicks to fall down on his cock on command, he thinks it's his birthright. It doesn't happen, so he concludes stupid shit. He doesn't even stop to wonder if the criteria he has decided on might be flawed. that's how retarded he is.

You can't help these guys, they don't want to.
Is this your "farewell"-speech?

__________________
Thread of the year - Puahate_txt owner outed with pics!!






  #77  
10-26-2011, 02:36 AM
PokerFace's Avatar
PokerFace
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 11,413


Quote:
Originally Posted by wtd View Post
I made 10 cold approaches last friday.
U silly man , I have talked to 10 times more girls than you , yet you assume I do not talk to girls.

I made close to 1500 COLD approaches. Yet you keep saying stupid crap like that.
yea, this
I mean what would I gain from excuses anyway, its not like I dont want women
Its just, that I approached over 500 times, while my friends approached only 10 times in their lives and already fucked 4-6 girls and they also get approached

__________________
Oh my boy
babe
debambarapam
  #78  
10-26-2011, 02:40 AM
PokerFace's Avatar
PokerFace
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 11,413


Quote:
Originally Posted by wtd View Post
my good man , I am a lot more ugly than all the boys in your pics , but I must admit , you do have a point. your point is that looks are not an impossible barrier to overcome , but not that looks do not matter.

I could post 1500 pics of me getting rejected by girls , could you please debate on that ?
this
only the asian guy is borderline ugly imo, the rest is average or even good looking, especially the blond guys look almost better than the women

but yes, most of the women look better than the guys, that because looks arent everything, but they matter

__________________
Oh my boy
babe
debambarapam
  #79  
10-26-2011, 02:41 AM
NOTMKULTRA
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 82


Quote:
Originally Posted by Godless View Post
Is this your "farewell"-speech?
Nope. It's my objective shift, from trying to make enraged virgins get better to just insulting them when I'm bored and showing that I'm right.







  #80  
10-26-2011, 03:03 AM
PokerFace's Avatar
PokerFace
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 11,413


you are gay
you are a fail at everything
you fucked a few girls, ok, you are still a lowlife

__________________
Oh my boy
babe
debambarapam
  #81  
10-26-2011, 03:15 AM
NOTMKULTRA
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 82


Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post
you are gay
you are a fail at everything
you fucked a few girls, ok, you are still a lowlife
I can almost hear you sobbing of hope that this wild guess might be true. It would be so cool, right? If I had no friends, no jobs, no life, and just fucked three chicks, one of them having been an obsession of three years? It would mean that I'm no better than you, right?

When you're left with telling people that they are not who they are, and that's the only way you can feel better, you know you're the lowest of the low.

  #82  
10-26-2011, 03:21 AM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,933


Quote:
Originally Posted by wtd View Post
I made 10 cold approaches last friday.
U silly man , I have talked to 10 times more girls than you , yet you assume I do not talk to girls.

I made close to 1500 COLD approaches. Yet you keep saying stupid crap like that.
Are you sure it was your looks and not your shit personality that caused you to get shot down so much?

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22






  #83  
10-26-2011, 03:22 AM
PokerFace's Avatar
PokerFace
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 11,413


no, you are already lower, even if you have 100 friends and 50 women
you are probably more extroverted and look better, thats all you have going for you

__________________
Oh my boy
babe
debambarapam
  #84  
10-26-2011, 03:24 AM
NOTMKULTRA
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 82


I also have a massive cock.

  #85  
10-26-2011, 03:30 AM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,933


Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post
no, you are already lower, even if you have 100 friends and 50 women
you are probably more extroverted and look better, thats all you have going for you
I also have a good personality.

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22






  #86  
10-26-2011, 03:41 AM
PokerFace's Avatar
PokerFace
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 11,413


its cool how you 2 faggots post in every thread and quote each other to make your opinions sound valid

__________________
Oh my boy
babe
debambarapam
  #87  
10-26-2011, 03:53 AM
Abou Diaby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,933


And you looks matters faggots don't do the same exact thing?

__________________
I know plenty of black guys, and it's not a myth.

- TheTruth22
  #88  
10-26-2011, 03:57 AM
jankinoff's Avatar
jankinoff
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,375


i play by my own rules; i don't think i belong to a single crew on here.







  #89  
10-26-2011, 03:57 AM
anonn6
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


I don't know about you guys, but this whole thing about going out with a 5 because of her "personality" sound a whole lot like a pity date to me, or just sheer desperation.

Kinda like when your friends see you making out with a horrible looking chick and the next day you justify saying "I was too drunk to notice", or "but she had such a nice personality!".
Then you never talk to her again and pretend it never happened, and you both feel like shit.

The female equivalent would be going out with some guy who's asking her out for some time already because there's nothing better to do, feel sorry for him failing miserably trying to seem smooth and end up making out with him by the end of the night out of kindness.
Then the next day he texts her the usual "hey let's do it again sometime" and she now regrets it and friendzones him, and the guy is like wtf just happened and posts on puahate about how all women are illogical whores.

Just personal experience, basically dating someone you consider way below your league could only end terribly.

  #90  
10-26-2011, 04:03 AM
jankinoff's Avatar
jankinoff
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,375


Quote:
Originally Posted by anonn6 View Post
I don't know about you guys, but this whole thing about going out with a 5 because of her "personality" sound a whole lot like a pity date to me, or just sheer desperation.

Kinda like when your friends see you making out with a horrible looking chick and the next day you justify saying "I was too drunk to notice", or "but she had such a nice personality!".
Then you never talk to her again and pretend it never happened, and you both feel like shit.

The female equivalent would be going out with some guy who's asking her out for some time already because there's nothing better to do, feel sorry for him failing miserably trying to seem smooth and end up making out with him by the end of the night out of kindness.
Then the next day he texts her the usual "hey let's do it again sometime" and she now regrets it and friendzones him, and the guy is like wtf just happened and posts on puahate about how all women are illogical whores.

Just personal experience, basically dating someone you consider way below your league could only end terribly.
Yeah, it's a stupid idea to do it either way.

BTW, the female equivalent is fucking that guy, too.

Reply

Tags
Chinpoko and sodoni = retarded buttsecks, Massive Dic Thread, muRdoc sucks chinpoko mid scrotum, ThisThread'sAnusandMouthHolesGotPROLAPSED
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz