PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
DJ Fuji is a faggot with an ugly ass girlfriend Thread Tools Search Thread
  #31  
11-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Midnight's Avatar
Midnight
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Country Music Hell
Posts: 1,004,989
Send a message via Skype™ to Midnight


If the pics were taken from Facebook, you technically don't own the rights to them. Facebook does. Check the Facebook terms of service. Unless Facebook files the DMCA warning, you're doing something illegal and are opening yourself to getting countersued.







  #32  
11-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Chazz Reinhold's Avatar
Chazz Reinhold
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 12,727


Quote:
Originally Posted by DJfuji View Post
All of the products i'm selling is through personal consultation such as: personal coaching, video critique and analysis, phone coaching, and bootcamps. I've realized that making an ebook and selling it to people isn't enough because so many people rarely apply the material. By actually helping out people via real life or phone, it is the best way to motivate them.

My whole purpose in this game is to help people get better with women. By helping them learn a skill and get better. Most guys who get into the game never get good, or eventually give up or fail. I urge people to learn a skill and get good, that is my purpose.

I urge people to lower their standards because the guys with super high standards are usually virgins. How else are you going to get better when your standards are so high? By being good with women "in general", the 9s and 10s will notice and you will eventually get them.

I am not selling any products just to get 10s, I am here to help guys get better with women in general. Any guru who claims you will consistently get 10s are lying to you. A guru who claims you will be "better" with women is your best bet

-dj fuji-
Ok, I've heard what you said...

And using you're logic...your gf is someone you're attracted to whom you're proud of. I can only assume that you've told you're girl what you do for a living...and she's still with you.

Maybe I'm missing something but I fully expected to have my face in the paper and have people talk about me when I dated a b list celebrity...and keep in mind that she had NOTHING to do with the "community," where people have a legitimate right to fully understand what they are buying into.

  #33  
11-02-2011, 05:24 PM
DJfuji troll (not dj fugi)'s Avatar
DJfuji troll (not dj fugi)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 33


Quote:
Originally Posted by Godless View Post
DJ Fuji, do you plan to start offering bootcamps in Europe anytime soon?

I'm a fan of yours btw, ignore these haters. I believe you are legit, one of the few PUAs who don't have great looks but still do very well. Keep up the good work!!
I've been really busy lately working with my clients, helping them improve their game.

I will probably go to europe in mid 2012 in London and stockholm. Come to my free seminar. If I see you there, i give big discounts on my bootcamps or coaching. Until then, feel free to go to my site or watch my free videos on youtube. The material i give goes into more detail in my personal coaching programs.

Yes, haters are a part of life. There are people who dislike you for no reason. i have people coming up to me calling me a weirdo because of my mohawk. What matters is whether or not you care. i certainly don't care and people can see it through my vibe. If people can see you with a big mohawk and platform boots, and see that you are comfortable in your own skin, people respect you more.

Until then, you don't have to have a big mohawk or 6 inch boots to get good with girls. What's important are your basic communication skills and fundamentals. Sadly, there are too many people growing up learning the wrong thing and end up being weirder than they really are. This is why i teach the basics and fundamentals more than any "technique" or "pickup line"

-DJ Fuji-

__________________
DJ Fuji lifestyle and dating coach DJ Fuji

http://www.taoofdjfuji.com
  #34  
11-02-2011, 05:29 PM
HappyLittleBoy's Avatar
HappyLittleBoy
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,196


Quote:
Originally Posted by DJfuji View Post
This is why I file DMCY requests every time my girlfriend's picture gets posted on here. My 10 could be your 8, and by posting a pic of my GF, it will lessen my credibility. (which i will lose more clients).
This has to be a troll. Nobody would be that stupid as to make that admission.







  #35  
11-02-2011, 05:37 PM
DJfuji troll (not dj fugi)'s Avatar
DJfuji troll (not dj fugi)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 33


Quote:
Ok, I've heard what you said...

And using you're logic...your gf is someone you're attracted to whom you're proud of. I can only assume that you've told you're girl what you do for a living...and she's still with you.
This is why I rarely mention my girlfriend or personal life to anyone. People think us dating coaches sleep with super models every week and date 9s and 10s. You have to understand, something so arbitrary such as a woman's looks is subjective on the person. This is why I never show my GF to anyone because looks on a woman is so arbitrary and subjective.

I can date a girl as hot as jessica biel and people will claim she's only an 8. I can date a girl as hot as megan fox and some guy will claim she's only an 8.5. If you have people who dislike you such as IamPH, they will find ways to discredit you and give everyone "half truths" and "lies".

Quote:
Maybe I'm missing something but I fully expected to have my face in the paper and have people talk about me when I dated a b list celebrity...and keep in mind that she had NOTHING to do with the "community," where people have a legitimate right to fully understand what they are buying into.
Like I mentioned earlier, looks on a woman is very arbitrary and subjective. Every person has a different preference. I know gurus who dated 5 foot 10, thin, attractive blondes and have students call them 7s. This is why any feedback on my girlfriend doesn't really help when it comes to getting good with chicks. It only feeds into the negativity of this community.

__________________
DJ Fuji lifestyle and dating coach DJ Fuji

http://www.taoofdjfuji.com
  #36  
11-02-2011, 05:57 PM
Chazz Reinhold's Avatar
Chazz Reinhold
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 12,727


Quote:
Originally Posted by DJfuji View Post
This is why I rarely mention my girlfriend or personal life to anyone. People think us dating coaches sleep with super models every week and date 9s and 10s. You have to understand, something so arbitrary such as a woman's looks is subjective on the person. This is why I never show my GF to anyone because looks on a woman is so arbitrary and subjective.

I can date a girl as hot as jessica biel and people will claim she's only an 8. I can date a girl as hot as megan fox and some guy will claim she's only an 8.5. If you have people who dislike you such as IamPH, they will find ways to discredit you and give everyone "half truths" and "lies".



Like I mentioned earlier, looks on a woman is very arbitrary and subjective. Every person has a different preference. I know gurus who dated 5 foot 10, thin, attractive blondes and have students call them 7s. This is why any feedback on my girlfriend doesn't really help when it comes to getting good with chicks. It only feeds into the negativity of this community.
What you don't seem to grasp from my statements is that you actions aren't congruent with what you said. If you are proud of your girlfriend and happy with her, why do you care what anyone thinks?

Honestly, if the girl I dated refused to have any of our pictures published, I would have questioned our relationship because being in the public eye was an aspect of her career. However, the couple of times that we were in the paper...she bought at least 30 copies each time to give to her family and close friends because she was THAT happy with us as a couple and cared less what anyone thought.

  #37  
11-02-2011, 06:09 PM
HappyLittleBoy's Avatar
HappyLittleBoy
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,196


The real issue here is that DJ Fuji doesn't like people talking shit about him. The fact that so many people come to this site threatens him.

We understand the damage a place like this can do to a business. Think of it as the antithesis to the lies and exaggerations that are spread over every squeeze page, and every website of every guru on the planet. The days of them getting away with having that horseshit taken at face value are over.

In that way, it's bringing balance.

And if that balance hurts YOUR bank balance, tough shit. Your role in society is as beneficial to humanity as Pet Psychic. Time to get back to University, and qualify for something that actually provides a valuable service to civilization.

Then, go do what we tell all the others.

Get a real job.







  #38  
11-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Chazz Reinhold's Avatar
Chazz Reinhold
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 12,727


Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
The real issue here is that DJ Fuji doesn't like people talking shit about him. The fact that so many people come to this site threatens him.

We understand the damage a place like this can do to a business. Think of it as the antithesis to the lies and exaggerations that are spread over every squeeze page, and every website of every guru on the planet. The days of them getting away with having that horseshit taken at face value are over.

In that way, it's bringing balance.

And if that balance hurts YOUR bank balance, tough shit. Your role in society is as beneficial to humanity as Pet Psychic. Time to get back to University, and qualify for something that actually provides a valuable service to civilization.

Then, go do what we tell all the others.

Get a real job.
HLB, I really enjoy the logic you bring to the table.

When I considered becoming a paid guru, most of the women I'd seduced and build various relationships with flat out offered to write testimonials as to the quality of seducer I am...along with pics and email addresses if needed.

Now, if I can have girls that are willing to do this why would a guru demand a separation between his professional and his private life when the two are so closely interconnected? More so, why would any guru give two shits as to what anyone else thought when it comes to the girls that make him happy?

  #39  
11-02-2011, 08:25 PM
Tryhards's Avatar
Tryhards
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charlie Central
Posts: 2,429


I still haven't gotten the picture in my inbox yet, damnit! I want to see this hog.

__________________
Owned: LS miaddict 1, 2; DJ Fuji
  #40  
11-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Mongol
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by DJfuji View Post
I do get a lot of negative feedback about my mohawk and my platform boots. At the same time, i get a lot of positive feedback as well. For every 10 people that I meet, 4 will dislike me for no reason while 6 will automatically like me. I only focus on the 6 people that like me and ignore the 4 that don't.

not everyone will like you, that's the part of life



I would've given him a refund if he requested it on the spot. Simply going into PUAHATE and making half truths and slanderous remarks against me is going way too far. When a student requests a refund, i would give it to him right away and will try my best to teach him despite of the refund. I actually urge my students to ask for refunds because that is real feedback I get from my teachings.

-DJ Fuji-
I appreciate the manner in which you replied to my intentionally inflaming remarks.


I do not disagree with you, and would say your thoughts are very healthy. These guys on here are sometimes harsh and uncalled for, and out of step with reality


thanks dj







  #41  
11-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Mongol
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazz Reinhold View Post
So let me get this straight... You sell products that are claimed to get guys 10's. But you take offence at people looking into your personal life to see what kind of girls you actually pull?

Let me know how that works for you...
dude

I do understand what you mean

HOWEVER, its like buying a ferarri and immediately expecting people to think you are super cool - if only because ferraria advertising appeals to vanity and status.

it don't work like that.

Who you find attractive is a PERSONAL CHOICE.

It has been my longheld view in life and online - especially since I saw people bag David D's wife on here - that NO ONE should put down someone else's missus.

The guy took the time to date her/marry her, so he must like her.

Now, if thats a 10 to him, fine. If its not a 10 for you, so what. Who gives a fuck.

At this point in time, the sad fact of the matter is (sad on some levels, not all) is that the customer is going to dj f to raise his options, basically, in order to hopefully find his perfect 10. He is not going into it all and taking on dj f's preferences, ect. Its up for everyone to determine their type.


What I don't like is the pre-junctive (did I just make up a word)....or anyway, what I dont like is the pre-emptive attack move of saying some chick is not a 10, when she is not fat, ect. in order to claim that a guru is full of shit.

I also dont like is the secondary/follow up to that when people say someone's wife is a tranny, ect.

You know what what all entails??? Its because the guy can have a girl like him enought o marry him/spend her life around him and probably have a lot of sex - well you guys HATE that thought...because YOU CAN'T GET THAT.


--->You guys are sad, sick and twisted, and you will do nothing to improve your situation...at least people who do pickup are trying to improve. So fuck you. <---

---->> Its always been about self belief, believing you can try so you go and try. THATS IT! <<<-

That is truly it. Everything is designed to make you try, you fucking losers.


You guys are clearly weird to me sometimes/ a lot of the time depending on the thread.

I only come on here as a kind of custodian for what the pickup community might have been/could be....dont get me wrong - I AM NOT ON HERE BECAUSE I LIKE TYPING THREADS WITH YOU DICKS.


So step back into reality, dj f is not doing much wrong. This is a NARROW BAND of self help. Its going up to girls, saying hi, usually in clubs, and trying to develop relationships. The girls are fun party girls, who like to drink, and they are often not of the most solid character - so get with the fucking program


IF you do not like that shit, then I suggest you go and join a social group or club and meet someone through common interests.

The last option you have - and one that is not synthetic in nature of the possibilities it generates - is to get a life, get a good social circle and meet girls through there. Let it happen.

You people are stupid, sick fuckers, and you need help.

Lay of DJ, not because I think he is a saint or anything, but because you dumb dorks are pathetic and picky and your arguments hold up ONLY when you limit the intellectual freedom of this great free society and indeed, limit your appreciation of what is possible in this world.

Seek help, you stupid fucks, I say.

At the end of the day who cares if the photos are legally his or not, I'd be more concerned about the fact that I was worrying about this shit or devoting time to posting about it. This particular post I consider important because its pointing out the double standard bullshit on this site atm. Get a life.

  #42  
11-02-2011, 10:03 PM
Kick's Avatar
Kick
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 10,678


Quote:
Originally Posted by DJfuji View Post
to each his own. If my girlfriend was ugly, i wouldn't be dating her would i?

It's not very classy rating women from 6s to 10s. The reason why i don't like the rating system is because rating women puts them on a pedestal. I treat every woman equally. That's because she's a "10" doesn't mean I have to treat her any different. She will notice this and realize that you aren't objectifying her.

Almost dating coach or guru i've met has a girlfriend. Every guy criticizes their GF because they expect maxim super models. Everybody has a preference, your 8 could be my 10 and vice versa.

That's some great logic: "My girlfriend isn't ugly because in my mind she's a 10." That's like fucking a bunch of guys in the ass and then saying "I'm not gay, because in my mind those assholes were actually vaginas."

  #43  
11-02-2011, 10:44 PM
maenad
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 236


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazz Reinhold View Post
Obviously, any girl who dates a PUA gayru who claims to pick up 10's would be scrutinized; it's part of the territory, Broseph!

But the simple fact that you have repeated demanded that pics of her be taken down baffles me. So, either you realize that you're embarrassed by your girl or you know that you're selling a crock of shit product that doesn't deliver what you say it does...so which is it?

And if I was your girlfriend, if it's the first of the two options, I'd cock punt you.
Haha, backed into a corner now bitch. Real men don't settle for garbage fuji. Your now the equivalent of Luke Krogh to me and your advice is shit.







  #44  
11-02-2011, 10:49 PM
maenad
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 236


Quote:
Originally Posted by DJfuji View Post
This is not true at all. Half of my students are naturals and like to improve their game that much more.

I've also lived with students and personally saw them pull a different woman every week. The rating you give to woman is arbitrary because your 10 might be my 8.

Like I tell everyone, guys who have high standards are virgins. Lower your standards, you will get laid more. How else are you gonna get good at getting laid? By getting laid in general.

-Fuji-
This is not true, ive gotten hot girls(am a Natural) and guys like me would never seek you out simply do to the fact that we would not need you. If this were true, stop taking others(people you said who were naturals) glory. You did jack fucking shit for people like that.

  #45  
11-02-2011, 10:54 PM
maenad
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 236


Quote:
Originally Posted by DJfuji View Post

I can date a girl as hot as jessica biel and people will claim she's only an 8. I can date a girl as hot as megan fox and some guy will claim she's only an 8.5. If you have people who dislike you such as IamPH, they will find ways to discredit you and give everyone "half truths" and "lies".


No. We are trying to tell you your GF has a Medusa face, when you look her in the face you turn to stone. If you care so much to keep coming back here and defending yourself, prove us wrong why don't you with pictures if you like.

  #46  
11-03-2011, 01:17 AM
Mongol
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


oh shut UP, you fags!



flamin homo's....







  #47  
11-03-2011, 01:20 AM
Colonel Jessup's Avatar
Colonel Jessup
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Guantanamo Bay Cuba
Posts: 204


Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
The real issue here is that DJ Fuji doesn't like people talking shit about him. The fact that so many people come to this site threatens him.

We understand the damage a place like this can do to a business. Think of it as the antithesis to the lies and exaggerations that are spread over every squeeze page, and every website of every guru on the planet. The days of them getting away with having that horseshit taken at face value are over.

In that way, it's bringing balance.

And if that balance hurts YOUR bank balance, tough shit. Your role in society is as beneficial to humanity as Pet Psychic. Time to get back to University, and qualify for something that actually provides a valuable service to civilization.

Then, go do what we tell all the others.

Get a real job.
Word.

__________________
You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!
  #48  
11-03-2011, 01:25 AM
Mongol
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by maenad View Post
Haha, backed into a corner now bitch. Real men don't settle for garbage fuji. Your now the equivalent of Luke Krogh to me and your advice is shit.
no no....dude....YOU'RE the fag.

what fuckin planet do you live on?

  #49  
11-03-2011, 01:28 AM
Mongol
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by maenad View Post
No. We are trying to tell you your GF has a Medusa face, when you look her in the face you turn to stone. If you care so much to keep coming back here and defending yourself, prove us wrong why don't you with pictures if you like.
wow...dude, u r one FUCKED up individual. and u r a real piece of shit. no wonder women avoid you. cos man...u suck!

u piece of shit.

sooo....who are u fuking at the moment? huh? u spastic.

ive fucked dozens of girls, got a squeeze right now....and i think u have massive problems....you all do actually. u vindictive, fucked up pussies.







  #50  
11-03-2011, 10:01 AM
Mongol
Guest
 
Posts: n/a


Quote:
Originally Posted by IamPUAHATE View Post
with an ugly ass girlfriend.

PM me if you want to see a picture of his girlfriend
Look, dude. Call me a killjoy, but because you do not find DJ Fuji's girlfriend attractive, then it must mean that she is not attractive to anyone, and no one else can enjoy her looks.

Yeah right, dipstick. You don't like her? huh? huuuuh? Well you can bat off to whatever fucking broad you think is hot dude, but fuck me dead, I don't want to fuckin hear about it cos you sound like you are a real freakin weirdo.



  #51  
11-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Advertisement
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 83


Darren why would a business person want to separate his business and professional life, and use a fake alias?

__________________
Awaken the FAGGOT Within®
  #52  
11-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Advertisement
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 83


Were you in the Marines Darren or just did their tech support?
http://www.techcomedy.com/users/user...nick=DJ%20FUJI

Looks like you lin your name DJ Fuji to your real name all over the place
http://forums.anandtech.com/archive/...t-1318707.html



All public information.

__________________
Awaken the FAGGOT Within®






  #53  
11-03-2011, 10:23 AM
Advertisement
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 83


Age:30
Gender:Male
High School(s):Orange High School — Class of 2000
Murrieta , CA


your 30 years old, why are you still doing pua? Oh you live like 15 minutes from me, you cruize for girls at my local mall too?




Why do you live in a small house Darren if your a big guru?

http://riverside.blockshopper.com/pr...le_yorba_vista

__________________
Awaken the FAGGOT Within®
  #54  
11-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Advertisement
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 83


And its all public information found on a google search Darren.

__________________
Awaken the FAGGOT Within®
  #55  
11-03-2011, 10:28 AM
Kick's Avatar
Kick
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 10,678


Here's Darren

http://facebook.com/dj................







  #56  
11-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Advertisement
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 83


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick View Post
Here's Darren

http://facebook.com/dj................
Just add his last name found in the tag..

__________________
Awaken the FAGGOT Within®
  #57  
11-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Kick's Avatar
Kick
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 10,678


When not scamming guys via pua or cheating on computer exams, Darren is a photographer:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1089732...30297614673874

  #58  
11-03-2011, 10:38 AM
Kick's Avatar
Kick
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 10,678


And Darren's wish list on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1WAVK4AMG5TGI

I guess pua scamming ain't exactly bringing in the cash because on his wish list is: Instant Income: Strategies That Bring in the Cash by Janet Switzer, and Mastering Niche Marketing: A Definitive Guide to Profiting From Ideas in a Competitive Market by Eric V. Van Der Hope.







  #59  
11-03-2011, 12:43 PM
maenad
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 236


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongol View Post
dude

I do understand what you mean

HOWEVER, its like buying a ferarri and immediately expecting people to think you are super cool - if only because ferraria advertising appeals to vanity and status.

it don't work like that.

Who you find attractive is a PERSONAL CHOICE.

It has been my longheld view in life and online - especially since I saw people bag David D's wife on here - that NO ONE should put down someone else's missus.

The guy took the time to date her/marry her, so he must like her.

Now, if thats a 10 to him, fine. If its not a 10 for you, so what. Who gives a fuck.

At this point in time, the sad fact of the matter is (sad on some levels, not all) is that the customer is going to dj f to raise his options, basically, in order to hopefully find his perfect 10. He is not going into it all and taking on dj f's preferences, ect. Its up for everyone to determine their type.


What I don't like is the pre-junctive (did I just make up a word)....or anyway, what I dont like is the pre-emptive attack move of saying some chick is not a 10, when she is not fat, ect. in order to claim that a guru is full of shit.

I also dont like is the secondary/follow up to that when people say someone's wife is a tranny, ect.

You know what what all entails??? Its because the guy can have a girl like him enought o marry him/spend her life around him and probably have a lot of sex - well you guys HATE that thought...because YOU CAN'T GET THAT.


--->You guys are sad, sick and twisted, and you will do nothing to improve your situation...at least people who do pickup are trying to improve. So fuck you. <---

---->> Its always been about self belief, believing you can try so you go and try. THATS IT! <<<-

That is truly it. Everything is designed to make you try, you fucking losers.


You guys are clearly weird to me sometimes/ a lot of the time depending on the thread.

I only come on here as a kind of custodian for what the pickup community might have been/could be....dont get me wrong - I AM NOT ON HERE BECAUSE I LIKE TYPING THREADS WITH YOU DICKS.


So step back into reality, dj f is not doing much wrong. This is a NARROW BAND of self help. Its going up to girls, saying hi, usually in clubs, and trying to develop relationships. The girls are fun party girls, who like to drink, and they are often not of the most solid character - so get with the fucking program


IF you do not like that shit, then I suggest you go and join a social group or club and meet someone through common interests.

The last option you have - and one that is not synthetic in nature of the possibilities it generates - is to get a life, get a good social circle and meet girls through there. Let it happen.

You people are stupid, sick fuckers, and you need help.

Lay of DJ, not because I think he is a saint or anything, but because you dumb dorks are pathetic and picky and your arguments hold up ONLY when you limit the intellectual freedom of this great free society and indeed, limit your appreciation of what is possible in this world.

Seek help, you stupid fucks, I say.

At the end of the day who cares if the photos are legally his or not, I'd be more concerned about the fact that I was worrying about this shit or devoting time to posting about it. This particular post I consider important because its pointing out the double standard bullshit on this site atm. Get a life.
with this response there's no way your NOT a pua. If you dont like what is said here, why do you bother posting?

  #60  
11-03-2011, 12:49 PM
maenad
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 236


Quote:
Originally Posted by Advertisement View Post
Age:30
Gender:Male
High School(s):Orange High School — Class of 2000
Murrieta , CA


your 30 years old, why are you still doing pua? Oh you live like 15 minutes from me, you cruize for girls at my local mall too?




Why do you live in a small house Darren if your a big guru?

http://riverside.blockshopper.com/pr...le_yorba_vista
Because he's a small person.

Reply

Tags
ask Fuji a refund, DJ Faggotry in da house!!!, dj fuji, DJ Fuji dwarf cock method, DJ Fuji faggot, Dj fuji peanut dicked asian tiny testes, dj fuji plows hypnotic's buns, dj fuji scammer, DJ Fuji sucks cock in HELL, Fuji is SCAM, fuji mounts tyler's throbbing rod, Mongol= dj fuji or Luke Krogh, Suck My Cock
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz