PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

DJ Fuji is a faggot with an ugly ass girlfriend Thread Tools Search Thread
11-08-2011, 06:09 AM
Tryhards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazz Reinhold View Post
You might be able to bullshit me in text but to have 2 different girls lie to me over the phone...the world would implode and pua's would actually be good with women before that happened.
Yea but, regardless of how much they lie, if you say you don't believe them he'll just say you're a brainwashed AFC that won't accept the truth, and that he did what you asked. It'd be your word against his.

That's why I say make the girls put their reputation on the line. Make them sign something on camera that you can show to her friends. She'll either want to be associated with him 'cause he's boss, or they'll buckle.

Even then, I'd be suspicious. Everybody has a price. I still say watching him fail in field is the best way.

11-08-2011, 08:53 AM
wtd

did the dj fuji guy post pics of his gf yet ? why is he so afraid to show who is he dating since he is a dating teacher ?

11-08-2011, 09:16 AM
Chazz Reinhold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryhards View Post
Yea but, regardless of how much they lie, if you say you don't believe them he'll just say you're a brainwashed AFC that won't accept the truth, and that he did what you asked. It'd be your word against his.

That's why I say make the girls put their reputation on the line. Make them sign something on camera that you can show to her friends. She'll either want to be associated with him 'cause he's boss, or they'll buckle.

Even then, I'd be suspicious. Everybody has a price. I still say watching him fail in field is the best way.
Dj Fuji has 5 or 6 other people living with him, I'm guessing his parents and grandparent(s)... He doesn't have THAT much money.

11-08-2011, 07:52 PM
Tryhards

Quote:
Dj Fuji has 5 or 6 other people living with him, I'm guessing his parents and grandparent(s)... He doesn't have THAT much money.
Azn grandparents are loaded, and Darren J. Fuji would scam them for loot.

11-09-2011, 12:32 AM
Tryhards

Quote:
Originally Posted by L U C I F E R View Post
Who cares. Smoke a joint and chill out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODGp9...e_gdata_player
I wish, but I have one of those jobs. I miss college...

11-09-2011, 02:51 AM
DJfuji troll (not dj fugi)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
I hope he does file, that way he'll have to prove this ridiculously exaggerated claim:

His real name is public information. He states his name is Darren on his own website.

So "Darren Fuji" is the bit he's given away freely. The rest is just a four letter word.

The main word is "can teach you". It's what you do after the bootcamp that will make you get good with women. I've known guys who took my 2 night 3 day bootcamp and within a couple of months, they have an abundance with women. By being pro-active after the bootcamp or coaching sessions, this is where you will get the results.

My claim isn't ridiculous at all. Whenever I go to a bar or club, women beg me to take pictures with them and even told me to go home with them (yes, model like women). I had to reject them because I have a girlfriend.

I'm not here to brag. By having humility; this is a great way to develop your core confidence, not your ego.

-DJ Fuji-

PS. If you think my claims are bogus, keep it to yourself. If you guys actually met me in person, i am more than welcome to demonstrate for you. i even had students point out the hardest set of the night (couple making out) i approached anyway... why? what example am I making to my students if I don't?

feel free to check out this free video

http://www.gaychubbydating.com

http://www.taoofdjfuji.com
11-09-2011, 02:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtd View Post
did the dj fuji guy post pics of his gf yet ? why is he so afraid to show who is he dating since he is a dating teacher ?
This is a hate site

no matter how hot my GF is (yes shes' beautiful), she is subject to ridicule because this site promotes negativity

Nothing good will ever come out of this, it will only make the matters worse.

-DJ Fuji-

11-09-2011, 02:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Na, he'd pay some chicks if it came down to it. It's only a phone conversation, so it wouldn't cost him that much.

You'd literally have to go out to the bars with him to see how horrible he is....Or get the girls to put it in writing and sign it...on camera.

That's the thing about all of it...the product is unverifiable before you put the money down, and the refund options are a smokescreen.

And I'd still have no respect for him either way. Your life has to be pretty shitty if the best you can do with it is brag in public about having sex.
If you go to san diego, you would see me and my wing kamoflauge out and about meeting women. Because I have a girlfriend, i'm less inclined to take a woman home. If you notice the subtleties of our interactions, you might learn something from us. It's not hard finding me in san diego, feel free to say hi, voice your opinion. I know this site promotes negativity but it doesn't matter to me, i've dealt with students who's a lot more cynical than you guys and i turned him around.

11-09-2011, 03:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
I didn't see this post before....

God I wish I lived in cali. I think that I'd go so far as to hire him for a 1 on 1 so I could see him in action at a strip club and then show him how its really done.
This is why I only demonstrate to people WILLING TO LEARN. I don't demonstrate to cynical people who only see negativity.

If you were to actually take my coaching programs, you would definitely see me demonstrate in front of you. yes, even the hardest set of the night. By setting a precedent in front of you, it will help influence you to do better. If you don't like my coaching programs, feel free to take the refund offer.

11-09-2011, 03:18 AM
HappyLittleBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJfuji bot View Post
The main word is "can teach you". It's what you do after the bootcamp that will make you get good with women.
First of all, you can't prove that your "advice" leads to this result. You intentionally deny refunds during the period of time where somebody might realize that the "advice" they got from a walking rooster was not good. Then the guru blames the student for "not being proactive enough", something he can't quantify and really has no clue about unless he's their own personal stalker. Are you personally stalking your students after bootcamps to see if they're sufficiently proactive? Fuck, no, you blame them, automatically.

This is what nearly all of the PU gurus do, and it's because they don't give a shit about helping anybody. They only want money.

By your own admission, they're not actually improving until months later. So if they don't actually get the women until after your bootcamp, why don't you refund them? Why is your cutoff point at the end of the bootcamp? Surely a year is a reasonable length of time for a fat dwarf to learn how to get sex goddesses? If he doesn't, why can't he get his money back? Why do you gurus always blame the students and never yourselves?

Quote:
I've known guys who took my 2 night 3 day bootcamp and within a couple of months, they have an abundance with women.
Prove it. I will give you one million dollars if you can prove your claims.

You can be a little weasel with words, but a reasonable person would expect that when someone claims they "can teach", that they will actually be left with the abilities. Be a weasel if you want and pretend that "can teach" means you just give them the knowledge like a lecturer, but that's not what a reasonable person takes it to mean.

Nowhere in your horseshit do you say that they have to work at it for months on their own afterwards for the claim to come true.

Quote:
My claim isn't ridiculous at all. Whenever I go to a bar or club, women beg me to take pictures with them
This is because you look like a rooster and they are laughing at you.

Quote:
PS. If you think my claims are bogus, keep it to yourself.
How about, no, I'll continue as I've done, thank you very much.

11-09-2011, 03:20 AM
GMCash

You make some tall claims. And feel comfortable defending yourself in text. Why not upload a video or two of you getting with some hot girls in a club? Or "in field" as they say.

11-09-2011, 03:20 AM
Splinter

never mind...

11-09-2011, 03:30 AM
pua7000

my advices

1. go to blogger dot com

2. make blog about fuji scammer

3. post how he is a scammer and post that fuchen UG beast girlfriend pic, i can PM u the pics if u need

4. that has good SEO and if we get 100 blog that is fuchen hilarious on that fuji cunt.

11-09-2011, 03:31 AM
pua7000

scammerfaggotfuji,

dont post fuchen spammer links in your posts

11-09-2011, 03:42 AM
Splinter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pua7000 View Post
my advices

1. go to blogger dot com

3. post how he is a scammer and post that fuchen UG beast girlfriend pic, i can PM u the pics if u need

4. that has good SEO and if we get 100 blog that is fuchen hilarious on that fuji cunt.
pm me the pics

11-09-2011, 03:43 AM
GMCash

Send me dem pics. I'm down. I know SEO.

11-09-2011, 04:03 AM
Tryhards

Quote:
my advices

1. go to blogger dot com

PM me the pics.

11-09-2011, 04:09 AM
pua7000

my advices to fuji

there is one way to convert us faggots to love you.

really we will love you and promote your fuchen shit if you do this only one thing you got to do

POST IN FIELD CLIP OF YOU APPROACHING AND GETTING HOT CHICKS

why do i hang on jankas balls and tell everyone about janka and suck his johnson on this forums???

THE FUCHEN GUY PUT OUTS 25 IN FIELD APPROACHES OF REAL APPROACHES AND HE PRODUCED SKILLS I SAW

so really i have challenged guru to produce. i challenged andy "ratface" yosha to do this and he said he will do it but ran from the forums

i will suck your fuchen cock on forums if you did that

but you cant as you are scamming. your fuchen girlfriend is a fuchen warpig

11-09-2011, 04:22 AM
GMCash

She's actually good for him. But I still say we google bomb the fuck outta this kid.

11-09-2011, 05:04 AM
pua7000

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCash View Post
She's actually good for him. But I still say we google bomb the fuck outta this kid.
shes look like a reptillian humanoid

11-09-2011, 05:07 AM
Tryhards

Quote:
If you go to san diego,
It'll never happen. I hate SoCal with a passion, particularly SD. It's Florida, but with worse beaches and more douchebags.

Quote:
If you notice the subtleties of our interactions, you might learn something from us.
Bro, I just saw a pic of yours. No offense, but I'll definitely take a permanent rain check on the lesson. I'm with hotter as we speak. No bullshit.

Not that I'm trying to put down your girl but, for what you preach, that shit is weak sauce, bro.

And for the record: If I had never ran into the crap you peddle, I'd have been with one like mine a long time ago. The "community" ("industry" is more like it) is the problem.

Quote:
It's not hard finding me in san diego, feel free to say hi, voice your opinion.
And even if I did find myself in SD for business (I would never go for leisure), I would not waste my time trying to find you to "voice my opinion." I have better things to do, and this option is a lot cheaper than a plane ticket.

Quote:
I know this site promotes negativity but it doesn't matter to me, i've dealt with students who's a lot more cynical than you guys and i turned him around.
Yes, there is a lot of BS on this site, but I've found that there's a lot of truth here, too.

I'll give you one thing: The picture of your girlfriend wasn't as bad as I expected, and what I expected was due to the bashing that went on in this thread.

But on the flip-side: The picture wasn't that much better than I expected, either. Nobody in their right mind, REGARDLESS of their station in life, is going to rate your girlfriend above a 7, and that's on a good day. Nobody. Not even some fat, cheeto-residued virgin would....Nobody.

Look, if she makes you happy and you make her happy, then great. And as someone who has plenty of experience going to bars and bagging women, I understand that it's impossible to have fillet-Mignon every night. Mystery can't do it. Style can't do it. Nobody can. 10s don't go to the bars every night. It's a fact.

I don't fault you for going out and trying to bang girls. That's natural. And I don't fault you for an obvious lack of success when it comes to banging hot ones. What I fault you with is the BS marketing and ridiculous prices you're pushing. You're creating a mental image in a potential customer's mind that is straight up false. Not just misleading...false.

And that mental image is the only thing holding the price up that high. In truth, you're charging way too much. I wouldn't want your advice if you paid me, and I'm not just saying that because of your girlfriend's pic....

Look at yourself, bro. Seriously. Look in the mirror. You look like an idiot.

You're probably the only former Marine I know that dresses and does his hair is such a desperate, attention-seeking fashion.

Why would I want life advice from someone who looks like that? Tell me what it is about your appearance that should make me think you have your shit together.

And you did all of this to your reputation, the reputation of a former Marine, for money. It's disgraceful.

I'm done with you. If you think you have a legal case, then shut the fuck up and file. Until then, just do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up period. Other former Marines would thank you.

11-09-2011, 05:22 AM
GMCash

Shnap.

11-09-2011, 06:10 AM
Chazz Reinhold

Quote:
This is why I only demonstrate to people WILLING TO LEARN. I don't demonstrate to cynical people who only see negativity.

If you were to actually take my coaching programs, you would definitely see me demonstrate in front of you. yes, even the hardest set of the night. By setting a precedent in front of you, it will help influence you to do better. If you don't like my coaching programs, feel free to take the refund offer.
Oh...but I am willing to learn. Not once did I even come close to implying that I know EVERYTHING.

The difference here being that I'm more than willing to bet that I would be the one holding class. See, I've been pulling girls from strip clubs for the past 5 years. It's gotten to the point that I can get at least 1 stripper from a strip club every thing time I go.

Fuck...if anything getting girls in strip clubs is EASIER than getting girls in bars/clubs....to me.

Can you say the same?

11-09-2011, 06:10 AM
HappyLittleBoy

Tryhard lays the smack down.

I didn't think about that angle before. It really is shameful for a former marine to carry himself like that just for money. There are former marines taking part in protests right now, and putting themselves in harms way to protest the way the banks have manipulated people and the economy for financial gain. What would your former marine brothers think of you walking around dressed like a rooster just so you can draw attention to yourself and justify ripping men off? Do you feel shame that they have morals and you don't?

11-09-2011, 06:22 AM
Chazz Reinhold

Oh...and there is no such thing as "the hardest set." Coming in to talk to any group of girls leads to failure.

Besides, who cares about talking to girls? Not me. For me, and many of the guys on this forum, the rubber meets the road when girls lust after your cock. When I was single, I can't tell you without it sounding exaggerated how many time I got the 2am "I'm horny and I don't want to sleep by myself" text/call.

Again, can you say the same?

11-09-2011, 06:28 AM
JB1

Quote:
It'll never happen. I hate SoCal with a passion, particularly SD. It's Florida, but with worse beaches and more douchebags.

Bro, I just saw a pic of yours. No offense, but I'll definitely take a permanent rain check on the lesson. I'm with hotter as we speak. No bullshit.

Not that I'm trying to put down your girl but, for what you preach, that shit is weak sauce, bro.

And for the record: If I had never ran into the crap you peddle, I'd have been with one like mine a long time ago. The "community" ("industry" is more like it) is the problem.

And even if I did find myself in SD for business (I would never go for leisure), I would not waste my time trying to find you to "voice my opinion." I have better things to do, and this option is a lot cheaper than a plane ticket.

Yes, there is a lot of BS on this site, but I've found that there's a lot of truth here, too.

I'll give you one thing: The picture of your girlfriend wasn't as bad as I expected, and what I expected was due to the bashing that went on in this thread.

But on the flip-side: The picture wasn't that much better than I expected, either. Nobody in their right mind, REGARDLESS of their station in life, is going to rate your girlfriend above a 7, and that's on a good day. Nobody. Not even some fat, cheeto-residued virgin would....Nobody.

Look, if she makes you happy and you make her happy, then great. And as someone who has plenty of experience going to bars and bagging women, I understand that it's impossible to have fillet-Mignon every night. Mystery can't do it. Style can't do it. Nobody can. 10s don't go to the bars every night. It's a fact.

I don't fault you for going out and trying to bang girls. That's natural. And I don't fault you for an obvious lack of success when it comes to banging hot ones. What I fault you with is the BS marketing and ridiculous prices you're pushing. You're creating a mental image in a potential customer's mind that is straight up false. Not just misleading...false.

And that mental image is the only thing holding the price up that high. In truth, you're charging way too much. I wouldn't want your advice if you paid me, and I'm not just saying that because of your girlfriend's pic....

You're probably the only former Marine I know that dresses and does his hair is such a desperate, attention-seeking fashion.

Why would I want life advice from someone who looks like that? Tell me what it is about your appearance that should make me think you have your shit together.

And you did all of this to your reputation, the reputation of a former Marine, for money. It's disgraceful.

I'm done with you. If you think you have a legal case, then shut the fuck up and file. Until then, just do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up period. Other former Marines would thank you.
Tryhards is the man!!!

11-09-2011, 06:30 AM
JB1

Can somebody PM me Fujis GF pictures....out of curiousity.

11-09-2011, 06:37 AM
Chazz Reinhold

Quote:

Tryhard is legit.

11-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Guru of Auto Enroll

Quote:
shes look like a reptillian humanoid
pm picz plz.

Also Darren Fuji has a link to his website in his signature. Take care of that shit!

11-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Guru of Auto Enroll

Quote:
The rest of your post is value, but with all due respect bro, if you think Florida beaches are better than SD, you're clearly in the middle of a 5 day meth binge.

Maybe Miami might be better, with respect to the chicks, but that's about it. I've been all up and down Florida. It's no comparison.

Tags
ask Fuji a refund, DJ Faggotry in da house!!!, dj fuji, DJ Fuji dwarf cock method, DJ Fuji faggot, Dj fuji peanut dicked asian tiny testes, dj fuji plows hypnotic's buns, dj fuji scammer, DJ Fuji sucks cock in HELL, Fuji is SCAM, fuji mounts tyler's throbbing rod, Mongol= dj fuji or Luke Krogh, Suck My Cock