PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Asian PUA noob makes out with celebrity! Thread Tools Search Thread
11-21-2011, 08:27 AM
IamPUAHATE

http://archive.aweber.com/abcs-attra...o_kissed_a.htm

Quote:
What are you doing at this very moment? Right now as I'm writing this, we're celebrating with one of our ABCs of Attraction alumni-turned-interns, the up and coming Ben J, who just had his first date with a true blue Hollywood celebrity (she's an actress on a primetime TV show that's one of the most popular and famous shows of all time and who turned out to be one of the most sweetest girls in- well- EVER).

AND HE MADE OUT WITH HER. Actually, SHE went in for the kiss first, but that's a story for another time The exact how-to and strategy will be one of our upcoming (and no doubt highly anticipated) ABCs blog articles, but you can read how he met and got her number on our forums in the meantime.
http://www.abcsofattraction.com/comm...ity-t6359.html

here's the field report Ben j posted

Quote:

I went out last night with Rexy and one of Vince Kelvin's coaches named Ace. Cool black guy, very intuitive, and very passionate about game. He's a really funny guy and we had a blast tonight!

I'll skip to the chase, we ended our Saturday night at the W hotel in Hollywood. We went outside to the smoking patio where we all just chilled. While Ace was busy gaming every girl he saw left and right, I saw out of the corner of my eye a gorgeous Brazillian blonde girl smiling at me, dancing away with her friends.

A PHASE
She gave me an invitation to approach. I went in, already assuming attraction and connection.

"You have such a beautiful smile. I noticed it as you looked straight at me."
"Awwww, thank you so much! What's your name?"

We just made idle chit chat and it looked like her girlfriends all ran away to somewhere else. (Thank god!)

B PHASE
"You like to dance? You swing dance?"

I started showing her how to swing dance, and she was fascinated. After a few spins, I used JT's Caveman move on her and lifted her into the air, she laughed and cheered and giggled to her heart's content as I set her down and she gave me a hug.

"Listen, I've been on my feet all night, let's sit down!"

C PHASE
The conversation is moving quick, but she started pelting me with questions. Oh yeah, it's on

What do you do?
Where are you from?
Do you live in LA?

M: How old are you?
B: Hahaha! I get that ALL the time. Guess
M: Oh gosh... 26?
B: Really!? I don't look THAT old, lower!
M: Ok ok ok, 24?
B: Lower!
M Seriously? OK, 23.
B: Yup. Your turn
M: I'm 23 as well!

CONNECTION
My goal tonight was to go back to basics and jump into connecting with people. We started talking. She mentioned she was an actress and songwriter. I talked about music, grad school, traveling and touring. She was into it and smiling and laughing. The connection was there. Then she pulled the trigger

M: Do you have Facebook? Add me!
B: Ok cool, while you're at it, give me your number.
M: Ok, it's #########
B:Cool, mine's ###### First name Ben ,last J
M: Ahh, I got it!

Then we chatted more about girlfriends, music and more. She was really interested to hear about Europe and traveling. We exchanged stories for 30-45 minutes about traveling and other countries. She put her hand on my leg and we were having so much fun together!

M: Well, you're a lot of fun Ben. I really need to get back to my girlfriends. I'll talk to you later! Bye!

She walked away and kissed me on the cheek. I'm in heaven. This gorgeous girl stole my heart tonight and I LOVVVVEEE ITTTTTT.

The next day, I hop on Facebook to add her. All that popped up were her fan pages

She's plays the young hot blonde on Desperate housewives. Holy shit...

apparently, the woman is "a young hot blonde on desparate housewives"

so if anyone could find any young hot blondes in desparate housewives, post her pic on here to confirm this.
I call bullshit on this field report. it goes into too much detail about what they teach on bootcamp(advertising)

apparently he took her out on a date and made out with her.

BULLLSHIT

11-21-2011, 09:24 AM
L U C I F E R
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to L U C I F E R

[:

11-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Lefty 

Fucken Lemmings!

11-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Tryhards

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maiara_Walsh

23 yo, Brazilian ancestry, first initial "M". Only 23 yo on the cast.

She's just being nice because she doesn't have that many fans yet (only minor roles so far). Notice that he was immediately referred to her fan page. Her "girlfriends ran away" and she will hear about it from them sooner or later.

Even if he had a "date" (guarantee you she isn't calling it that), that doesn't say anything. Any celeb that regularly blogs isn't really that famous, and he could be a good looking guy (Asian or not). And bullshit on her going in for a real kiss. Girls don't do that unless they're drunk.

And notice the site says, "Actually, she went in for the kiss first." "Actually" is meant to nullify the previous statement, and the rest of the statement is written to be vague in a way that still insinuates success when the fact is likely that none occurred. It was written in a very sneaky way (actually, it's pretty clever marketing...bullshit, but clever).

There was no makeout. She went in for another kiss on the cheek at the maximum. Being Brazilian, it could just as well be a cultural thing as opposed to an attraction thing, and I guarantee you she's got lots of guys going after her because of this type of behavior. Girls do this a lot for self esteem. He just got sucked in and is another fan boy.

Guarantee his calls/texts are already not being returned and he is either being ignored or led on. Send him a message in the forum and ask for an update. It will be the same ol' story. "I approach 20 times, get 10 numbers, and only have sex with 1 and she's the least best looking of the bunch.

If anybody would like to link the field report in a comment on her blog, feel free (blog link is on the wiki page).

Edit: And come to think of it, I remember seeing her in a commercial for the Vampire Diaries. The still camera is kind to her because she's not that great looking in that commercial (8.5-9 range, which is low considering her co-stars).

11-21-2011, 01:18 PM
L U C I F E R
Banned

11-21-2011, 03:08 PM
charlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by L U C I F E R View Post

[:
AHAHAHAHA

Just be good to me
11-21-2011, 03:26 PM
L U C I F E R
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlied View Post
AHAHAHAHA
Duuuuuuh

Locks are changed for a reason.

11-21-2011, 04:30 PM
Austin Powers

Papa Kho did much more better in his old pua days. He phone closed Paris Hilton.

11-21-2011, 05:49 PM
anonn6

Quote:
Originally Posted by L U C I F E R View Post
Young girl experiencing love with a horse.jpg

This is seriously fucked up.

11-21-2011, 06:05 PM
L U C I F E R
Banned

OMG. LOL

11-21-2011, 11:12 PM
AMOGSorcerer

This is awesome ... glad to hear PUA is working for someone

11-21-2011, 11:35 PM
L U C I F E R
Banned

Resiliency

11-22-2011, 12:45 AM
IamPUAHATE

k i went to her blog, emailed her the links of the field report. Copied and pasted it. Asking her to confirm it

11-22-2011, 01:18 AM
Advertisement

plenty of links,twitter,and facebook on here:
http://maiarawalshsite.com/

Im gonna launch an investigation on this noob

11-22-2011, 01:21 AM
Advertisement

Original FR
http://www.abcsofattraction.com/comm...ess-t6373.html

Quote:
As JT has been milking this for all its worth in his e-mails, I thought I would toot my own horn and talk about this incredible date I went on with a beautiful actress. In order to protect her identity and public figure, I cannot disclose her name on here, as we ALL need to respect her privacy.

If you haven't read up on how me met, look for http://www.abcsofattraction.com/comm...ity-t6359.html

In order to make this educational for all, I'm including EVERYTHING that I did to make this date happen, FLAWLESSLY

THE NEXT DAY - Using Gareth's Text to Sex material, I send her the following text around noon
"Hey, it's Ben. Save this number because it's the most important one you'll ever get "

No response - It's alright. No big deal.
MONDAY - I call her. Goes to voicemail - "Hey! It's Ben, I just saw the most amazing and ridiculous thing and I had to tell you about it. Call me back - #########"

TUESDAY - I call her again, different time - "Hey! It's Ben. Maybe you're super busy, or maybe you're just a total player, but I did have something important to tell you. Call me back ##########"

WEDNESDAY - SHE CALLS ME -

HB: Hey Ben! It's ********
Ben: Helllo my dear, how's the week treating you?
HB: Haha, it's busy as always. I don't really get to go out much
Ben: I bet. Well I'm pretty busy too, what's your schedule look like this week?
HB: I have Sunday off.
Ben: You know, I have that day off too, but I have a sick Salsa gig that night. Why don't you and I grab some frozen yogurt before hand and you can come and Salsa dance with us? I know this awesome place in Little Tokyo where you can design your own yogurt and toppings, it's a lot of fun, and pretty cheap too.
HB: Whoa, that would be awesome.
Ben: Cool. Do you need a ride?
HB: No, I'll meet you there. But just Ben: I'd love to get to know you more and hang out and see your salsa gigs, but let's keep this just as friends and nothing more. OK?

Ben: OK. See you at 4.

She already LJBF'd me over the phone. I know who she is and the numerous films she has starred in, but that doesn't change the fact that she is HUMAN. We change our minds pretty often...

SUNDAY rolls around. I wake up and get myself ready. My heart is already RACING and I can't believe I have a date with someone famous. I'm a little struck by the entire experience. From little Ben J with the shaggy bowl cut hairdo to the Celeb-dating night-club terrorizing guy I am today... All thanks to that one ABCs bootcamp in January with JT and Gareth.

4PM - We meet in the parking lot. She parks her expensive car and we hug and enter the mall. I talk to her like a normal girl, not a celeb. In fact, I was pretending that I didn't know who she was the entire time. We walk into the Fro-Yo place and it's fairly empty. The smell and aroma of Vanilla, Strawberry, Bananas, and all these other fruits fill the air. We build up our Fro-Yo and sit in the corner and merely chat. She goes on a barrage of questions:

Where are you from? Chicago
What do you do? I am a professional musician and I run a business online
You're 23, right? Yep
What gigs do you play? Salsa, Afro-Cuban, Jazz, lots of stuff. I also like to dance. Used to do ballroom dancing with my friend Sarah. Blah blah blah

For each question, I made a tiny little anecdote and had a BIG smile on my face. The frozen yogurt helped keep me calm, since there was that little part of me that wanted to scream," OH MY GOD I'M DATING SOMEONE FAMOUS"

As she was going into interview mode, I RE-FRAMED the conversation.
"OK, now I see you're applying for the title of, 'FRIEND', correct? Let's see now..." (cocky funny humor)
Where are YOU from? Seattle
What do you do? I'm an Actress/Songwriter
You are also 23, correct? Yup
What gigs do you do? Too many. Want me to hand you my resume? "Girl, that napkin over there doesn't count as a resume!"

I learn in this conversation that this girl is a strong independent woman. She is a feminist and is a hardcore advocate for human rights and leadership. She is incredibly driven and has a strong end-goal in mind for her life. This girl, has to be the most high-quality woman I've met since LA.

We're laughing and enjoying this conversation a ton, but it's getting dry. I tell her, "Hey, have you ever shot a gun before?"

11-22-2011, 01:22 AM
Advertisement

continues..

Quote:
HB: NO! Sounds dangerous
Ben:It's SOOO MUCH fun, plus a good life skill. There's a range right down the road from here. Let's check it out!

4:30 PM - LA GUN CLUB
We walk in and we look at the guns together. We put in our names and buy about 100 rounds to fire off, plus hilarious zombie targets to shoot at. When I get to the range, I shoot the first clip to see the calibration of the gun. Then I grab another magazine, load it in,pull the action back, and hand it to her. "Have fun dear!" She nervously puts the gun up and I gently guide her hands to show how to hold it, where to aim, how to use the iron sights, etc.

We're already getting into couple's proximity. Sort of like teaching a girl how to play mini-golf. She pulls the trigger, BAM!

HB: AHH! Oh my god! Whoa!
Ben: Relax, deep breaths, pretend like you're playing a pregnant woman on ER.
HB: BAHAHAHAA she sets the gun down LAUGHING. After she regains her composure, she pulls the gun up and fires away. We take turns firing and firing until all the bullets are gone. We went

5:30PM - GYU-KAKU in Pasedena

She says she's hungry. I tell her about this sushi place in Pasedena that isn't too far. She's glowing about the gun range and smiling and giggly like a little school girl. It's weird to think she's JUST A NORMAL HUMAN LIKE THE REST OF US.

We go in for sushi, eat our fill and have romantic marshmallows to roast over a hot coal stove with guilty chocolate and graham crackers. Mmmmm. I notice she starts to kino me back more, and we shove each other around like brother sister.

6:30PM - Salsa Gig

I bring her into the club, packed with people. My conga teacher Bob is there, ready to play. We planned this entire scenario out like an army assault. In the fourth tune, after my conga solo, I would jump off stage as my teacher takes over for me and comps. Then I would dance with my date until the end of the tune, and jump back on for the finale. A plan perfectly executed.

She was standing to the back of the dance floor, watching me. Approached by a couple of guys that don't speak English (how's that for AMOGGING?) Then she would politely dismiss the guys. When the fourth tune came up, I busted out my solo until my hands were red and raw. As through crowd clapped and cheered for my solo, my teacher came on, and I took a HUGE LEAP off the front of the stage on the dance floor, caveman'd my girl talking to some hispanic dude, and Salsa danced with her, and EVERYONE saw me do it. She was starstruck and LAUGHING as I twirled, dipped, and literally lifted her into the air.

HB: Ben! Don't you have a gig to play!?
Ben: Fernandez has me covered till the end! Dip now and follow my lead!

After the tune was over, there was some yelling in Spanish and I hopped back on stage after I kissed my girl on the cheek. The gig was over and I packed up the gear in the truck and grabbed my girl

8:30PM

HB: Oh my god. I haven't had this much fun in so long. It's been work work work for me and It's just so refreshing!
Ben: Haha, welcome to my world actually, have you ever heard of Lambrusco before? It's a champagne made from red grapes instead of white. Very delicious! Let's head back and have a glass to top off the evening
HB: Oh Ben... I would LOVE to, really, but I have to get up early and work and do all this stuff. Can you take me back to my car?

8:45PM
I walk her to the car. We hold hands as she smiles at me, not saying a single word.

HB: Ben, I had an absolute blast. This was just what I needed. Thank you, for everything.
Ben: No problem. I had a great time too. When are you free next?
HB: Well, I have a leadership convention to teach, and I won't be free until mid-December
Ben: OK, just call or text me when you're free
HB: Bye......

She's giving me that Doggy Dinner Bowl Look. She leans in a little bit, then I just go in for the kill. It starts off as a small peck, but then I pull her closer and we start to make out. I pull away first and she comes back in for more, but I give her just a peck.

HB: Good bye,

I walk back to my car, close the door, wait for her to get out of sight. I light up a cigarette in the car and smile.
LJBF MY ASS!

Stay tuned for a breakdown!
Ben J

11-22-2011, 01:25 AM
Advertisement

https://www.facebook.com/ben.jpua

11-22-2011, 02:02 AM
IamPUAHATE

the field report is a fucking fake

i've sent messages on her facebook, her email, and her blog asking her to confirm it. I've copied and pasted the link and showed pictures of the dude.

the guy is a liar i tell ya

11-22-2011, 02:52 AM
Tryhards

Probably happened to a certain extent, but he's probably exaggerating like a motherfucker.

After reading through the bullshit, here's what I got:

She wasn't interested so she didn't pick up the phone twice (just like I predicted...go figure). When she did pick up the phone, she said she only wanted to be friends. He play it all try-hard and during the "date" (again, she isn't calling it that like I said). At the end, even after all the "fun" she had () she said she couldn't see him again for three weeks (...which is bullshit if she was actually attracted to him). She goes to give him a peck (again, probably a cultural thing) and he goes all assburger and ups the ante by trying to make out. She doesn't initially react because she wasn't actually expecting this assburger to be so socially retarded and do what he's doing, and that initial non-reaction led him to believe she actually wanted it. By the time she realized that some assburger Asian was molesting her, she could do nothing but handle it in a diplomatic way by being nice (again, she needs fans and probably likes the self esteem boost anyway).

A girl that's interested will pick up the first time or call back before you have to call a second time. A girl that's interested will not suggest being "friends." A girl that's interested will not say she's unavailable for three weeks and give an ambiguous time frame (not to mention an actress teaching a three week "leadership conference?"...riiiiight).

Here's how it's going to play out: He will get mostly ignored again, and the remainder of the interactions will be via email, facebook, or some other non-personal, asynchronous platform. She will tell him it because she is so busy and her phone is broken. Sooner or later, it will sputter out. In the end, she will realize that she's a decent looking actress, and this guy is an Asian nobody. She can't take him to industry parties and he has no connections to anything she wants. She'll realize that she's more attracted to the veteran actor she's co-starring with, and that he has access to the things she wants in life anyway, so she'll go to his trailer and bang him instead.

Seriously, someone should keep this updated. Send him messages in the forum and ask him how it's going with her. I guarantee it dies with a wimper...

11-22-2011, 03:15 AM
Tryhards

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamPUAHATE View Post
k i went to her blog, emailed her the links of the field report. Copied and pasted it. Asking her to confirm it
Yea, now I kinda wished I hadn't made that suggestion. Now when it sputters out, he'll be able to do the ultimate cop out and say we're to blame, even though it's common sense why he didn't bag her.

11-22-2011, 03:44 AM
Godless

Totally true

11-24-2011, 01:11 PM
AMOGSorcerer

Wow, she's sexy and I'm envious of the Asian newb's makeout session

11-24-2011, 01:34 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll

That chick has the body of a 12 year old boy.

Seriously, do her tits like actually sink INTO her chest or what?

11-24-2011, 01:40 PM
strollinforlawlz

Where's the Day 2 report? And she's not A-list. Seems like a lovely person though. Unfortunate she was used like that by the ABCs. As for her girlfriends they seem more like industry friends which is why there was no cock block. She's probably used to spreading her legs to get ahead and she's young (23) so sarging her wasn't a chore. But he didn't get anywhere with her because he is a chode.

11-24-2011, 03:23 PM
AMOGSorcerer

this newb proved that looks don't matter to get a beautiful woman's attention ... he just failed to keep her interest

11-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Svall

she's nothing special, specially without make up and romoshop, I would not hit it

that being said, that Asian PUA is lying his ass off, I love it

01-08-2012, 07:56 AM
Tryhards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryhards View Post

....someone should keep this updated....
I'm bumping this. Anyone wanna find out how badly Asian n00b crashed and burned?

01-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Lothario

Exactly what makes you think this is real? He can write anything he wants, there's no way to confirm it.

01-08-2012, 04:26 PM
L U C I F E R
Banned

I have red hair, a blonde mustache, & a black goatee

This duu is gay

01-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Tryhards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothario View Post
Exactly what makes you think this is real? He can write anything he wants, there's no way to confirm it.
You could very well be right, but that's still a crash and burn in my book. One way or another....

Tags
Asian PUA n00b probably Asian, Asian PUA n00b sucks cock in hell, Asian PUAs never get AIDS