PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

David de Angelo is now the richest PUA ever! Thread Tools Search Thread
11-28-2011, 10:36 AM
valkyrie
Banned

Dating Guru secret info: He co - owns this website.
You are in a website partly own by a PUA.

It is sick how This PUA(Eban Pagan) scams angry virgins.

Search for it in google about his income.

Every click, every views gives him more revenues through advertisement.

11-28-2011, 11:36 AM
Does Looks Matter

HappyLittleBoy puts the COCK in peacock.

11-28-2011, 03:32 PM
JohnnyboyLondon

That is because, he is not a PUA - he's a marketing guru who has made millions from various different businesses, not just PUA.

11-28-2011, 06:06 PM
Cock Gobbler

He made millions in real estate before becoming Ross's pimp.
Total f8g!

11-28-2011, 07:40 PM
strollinforlawlz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyboyLondon View Post
That is because, he is not a PUA - he's a marketing guru who has made millions from various different businesses, not just PUA.
+1 Fanboys defend saying it doesn't matter that if he sucks at game as long as he can teach.

11-28-2011, 09:27 PM
valkyrie
Banned

He should not teach PUA cause he is fake.

11-29-2011, 01:46 AM
elevatorsweep

Any information about him apart outside of the pua thing? What about stats indicating how much he really makes from his products? I just assume everything about him is fake, including all those multimillionaire claims.

If you'd made millions in real estate, why would you then go on to do something like pua? It doesn't make sense. Exposing yourself to ridicule, to all those lonely desperate men, those slimy huckster colleagues. I can't understand how someone with a happy bank account would bother trying, even if it did turn out to make him money. It would be like Donald Trump producing fetish movies as a sideline.

11-29-2011, 02:18 AM
valkyrie
Banned

Last Audit of May showed he had an average yearly income of 30 million US dollars.

Mostly from scamming angry virgins using covert online marketing.

He did not make the millions from real estate, that is false.

He got rich selling PUA products to twits and gullible idiots.

11-29-2011, 02:40 AM
JohnnyboyLondon

Quote:
Originally Posted by elevatorsweep View Post
Any information about him apart outside of the pua thing? What about stats indicating how much he really makes from his products? I just assume everything about him is fake, including all those multimillionaire claims.

If you'd made millions in real estate, why would you then go on to do something like pua? It doesn't make sense. Exposing yourself to ridicule, to all those lonely desperate men, those slimy huckster colleagues. I can't understand how someone with a happy bank account would bother trying, even if it did turn out to make him money. It would be like Donald Trump producing fetish movies as a sideline.
Dude, as I said before - the guy is an internet marketer. He is on par with guys like Frank Kern, Mike Filsaime, Russel Brunson etc. His real name isn't even "David Deangelo" - it's Eben Pagan. I think of him as fake too but he is rich as fuck, that is a fact. Do a Google search for Eben Pagan for more info.

11-29-2011, 08:18 AM
rigla

If he really was so rich why did he marry that woman? with his supposed money he could do way better

11-29-2011, 08:34 AM
Some Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrie View Post
Dating Guru secret info: He co - owns this website.
You are in a website partly own by a PUA.

It is sick how This PUA(Eban Pagan) scams angry virgins.

Search for it in google about his income.

Every click, every views gives him more revenues through advertisement.
I think he deserves every cent.

Yeah yeah, sometimes business ventures do not go according to plan and deliver - BUT if we are strictly talking about PUA then you cannot fault david.

I have found him to always be on the money.

I am not a fan of ebook marketing, and he now sells the keys to do this, so I am sure he knows what he is talking about, but each to his own.

Is this surprising in a world where 2 car companies own almost all others and just use different names? ect.

11-29-2011, 08:36 AM
Some Guy

Quote:
He should not teach PUA cause he is fake.
I do not consider david deangelo a guru or a pua

he never said "approach 10 women a day and lie about who you are!"

No.

If you failed at david d, i lay blame on your character as a person.

Thats the thing. As a pioneer in this he did really well.

Its mystery and those homos you should hate..david spoke of standards and ethics and morals, and trying to sell but not lie...

mystery says do whatever you like, as long as she spreads her legs - now THAT IS DANGEROUS.

11-29-2011, 12:22 PM
The_destroyer

Eh, they are both pretty much unethical in my book. Although I have a little more respect for Eben Pagan because I am pretty sure he's not a coke using, mentally deranged lunatic. That's not saying much, however.

I had more enjoyment burning my mystery method DVDs than anything. Following any of that shit was a huge mistake.

Compromising your own personal values to get a chick is also a mistake. And regardless of what Fader might think, and what he told me to my face...getting a hot girl who is a coke head is not the pinnacle of achievement.

These guys: Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos.

NOT those fucking PUA retards.

Oh and for anyone who has an iPhone they already know: Steve did more for getting you laid than anything those PUA retards ever did!

11-29-2011, 01:04 PM
rigla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_destroyer View Post

Oh and for anyone who has an iPhone they already know: Steve did more for getting you laid than anything those PUA retards ever did!
Never heard of the get iphone method, is it legit?

11-29-2011, 01:48 PM
PUA

Quote:
Originally Posted by elevatorsweep View Post

+1

Those idiots here believed that this loser called Eben Pagan was supa good with women when he sold "PUA" advice.

Now that he's selling "get supa rich" adive they believe he's supa rich.

www.alanrogercurrie.com
11-29-2011, 02:06 PM
Kick

Eben made millions but he's now broke. He spent his fortune funding a bizarre science project to clone and marry himself.

11-29-2011, 02:27 PM
PUA

LOL

www.alanrogercurrie.com
11-29-2011, 06:53 PM
valkyrie
Banned

Online marketers from Eban Pagan always ruins a nice thread.
Pesky Moles hired by Eban Pagan(David angelo).

Ahhh crap.

11-29-2011, 07:50 PM
Colonel Jessup

Quote:
Online marketers from Eban Pagan always ruins a nice thread.
Pesky Moles hired by Eban Pagan(David angelo).

Ahhh crap.
Dude you should get the double your dating advanced dvd set.

Then you can be cocky and funny too.

11-29-2011, 07:51 PM
valkyrie
Banned

Lolz.

12-01-2011, 09:11 AM
Some Guy

man everyone tries to convince themselves

we all wanted to believe in david and I think he brought us a lot of truth

Did he help me overall? Probably yes indeed, BUT I can not trace back where anything started or stopped to do with david d....all I know is i was a cocky little bugger who needed an excuse to really let myself out of the bottle.

In that grey are - information is interesting - but whether it goes from interesting to practical is another thing.

So pua and all this is just self deception to me - or self believe additions.

I always got my fair share of girls to keep me busy, but after david d I just became so much more efficient at it, screening, ect, knowing what I want...

I thought pua would lift me to a higher level and it did, but whether this was from just going out a bit more and having a little bit more self belief, the jury is out.

I believe david d is legit - just do not believe information translantes into practical/application so very well.

BUT it cant be denied his core messages of be in control, women like sex and being treated well, and be arrogant but not too much and dont be desparate, and make an impression, are good advice.

Like, lets be real, no one can do it but yourself, but at least his advice was broad and legit.

Its always up to the individual to perform and I do not blame david for any misfortune or lack of success (i had no lack of success) but to credit him with all my success is just as bad, because it removes me from the picture.

So david operates in those grey areas, and i think he dodges or gains a lot of praise or anger depending. He must smile when he sees or hears things, because when its advice, if YOU failed the advice, maybe you did it wrong.

Anyway, david entered at a point when my life changes, so I am convinced and always will be. I am sorry if this does not match up to the truth of others, I just know David hindered me in no way, and if anything he made me believe more, and also if anything he helped.

I can still remember seeing the advanced series and saying to myself "Oh my fucking god, I wanted to believe this was true, and it is!!! oooh my lord! wow, yes, like it was denied in my head!"

I kid you not. I literally went like that, I was so excited, because it meant I could now unleash myself and it made it ok to have the sexual appetite I did.....and I wanted to treat women well as well- and david helped me see, I could be nice, and awesome too.

I swear I made so many girls happy the next few years.

If anything David D is legit, and I think in regard to this thread he deserves every cent.

I do not care if he's fake, or lied, his advice did what it said, it basically doubled my dating, or increased it 50% at least. I was inundated with girls. He unlocked my potential.

So guys, its a grey area, always will be, but I know he helped me.

And he is allowed to be the richest/best in my view, he deserves it. The best put together and best spoken guy in this thing - ever.

Carlos XUma is close second on that. Tyler waaay down, soz tyler, not as much charisma now

12-01-2011, 09:18 AM
valkyrie
Banned

Are you defending your precious PUA you little fanboy?

12-01-2011, 09:21 AM
valkyrie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
David D. entered my butthole
Holy fuck, I have to get out of this website before I waste anymore time fighting his hired online marketers.

Shit, this is so tough fighting a marketing guru who makes 30 million a year scamming VIRGINS.

12-01-2011, 09:28 AM
Some Guy

Quote:
what?

He is not pua

Thats mystery

David brings common sense advice backed by don juans and ladies men.

Be in control - I see it time and time again, being in control makes women weak at the knees. Be composed.

I am NOT a fanboy. I am not blind. I have my critisisms, like the whole email thing and the prevailing thought of the day that getting numbers was all you needed to do....ect

but no man, overall I like david. Its interesting and its not some wishy-washy bulldust, its pracical enough and the self limiting beliefs things - provided a guy is not chemically or hormonally imbalanced (but most 20 somethings are not hormonally challenged)....then he will be fine.

Before david d, I had been involved with abot 5 girls, possibly 8 by the time you add in the ones I kissed at clubs, minidate thing....and one ltr of 2 years or so...

after david d....I lost count, but its well over involved with about 100 girls. I kid you not. I went off like a firecracker, and I am not saying david made it happen directly.....thru advice 100%, but I am saying he had a direct or indirect effect on that. Its quite clear.

The beauty is you convince yourself because thats what guys need to do...get more confidence....i am a case where I literally more than doubled my dating probably. I just counted up the girls I remember (I dont usually say this) JUST TO PROVE TO YOU if you care to believe me, and I counted about 28 girls I remember sleeping with in those 2 years. I shit you not dude, I got a new girl on average once every 2 weeks. Some weeks, depending on situation (next door neighbour, current girl Im seeing + club girl), would make it 3 girls in one week...but you get the idea, 1 new girl every 2 weeks....from living near clubs, net, social circle/living arrangements/parties/flatmates sister-friends, ect

I was a manwhore bro. Then lonliness kicked in then I settled down.

I have probably had sex with 50 women or so. I have kissed way more than that.

Double your dating advanced series was the point it all went up.

I consider him the only real dating guy in this whole thing.

Also from my years of doing this (i prefer relationships now) I know that guys need 1 drive 2 desire 3 motivation 4 ability to put themselves out there at their happiest 5 "skills/experience/knowledge" put into practice.

Most guys can't get all that happening at once. Is all! Its not hard either. Its just being comfortable and getting to that point.

Also i am not lying man, its about time there was some fucking fairness on this board

hate on mystery man, he flogged davids shit and he is waaay worse

my only thing is that when you are amongst that - you lose sight of the light at the end of the tunnel - and you kinda like being single/whoring but you lose happiness on other levels.

But when it came time to know a girl for who she really was, I was all set to go.

___

I am honest here man, this is how it was for me. I am not creditiing him with getting me each girl, I am saying he had a dramatic influence on my experience in a positive way.

You gotta be sensible and have social grace too, ya know.

12-01-2011, 09:40 AM
valkyrie
Banned

I wanted to quote what you wrote but nothing quote worthy.

There is one thing you forgot you numb skull fanboy.

The information he preaches is stolen from other Pua's.

Aggressively, defending a fake pua SCAMMER is a serious offense.

He used to lurk in sosuave.com and mASF stealing ideas and now he wrap it up in a book and claim it as his own. Now he is so friggin rich dope.

12-01-2011, 11:34 AM
valkyrie
Banned

12-02-2011, 10:16 PM
JLevitt
Banned

Hahahahaha

Tell the kids I said hi! Miss you guys

12-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Nicholaus

Whoopsie.......her top got x-rayed.

12-03-2011, 03:09 PM
L U C I F E R
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to L U C I F E R

Damn, those brownies look cooked.

12-05-2011, 08:20 PM
valkyrie
Banned

Quote: