PuaHate Random


Reply
lovesystems bootcamp Thread Tools Search Thread
  #31  
12-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Simplyfly's Avatar
Simplyfly
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 373


Quote:
Originally Posted by difsnr11 View Post
So I ended up talking to Nick himself and he did verbally agree to a full refund and made it sound like it was no problem at all. Then he hung up. The scumbag is not making this easy.
Very good from what I hear Nick can be a reasonable guy. He was probably busy so had to hang up. Make sure you get that email, at least now you have a trail so the banks can get you your cash back if all else fails.

Send them an email now (if you haven't already)

I would ask and state this in your email:

1. How long will it take to process the refund.
2. I spoke to Nick at X time and X date.
3. When can I expect it to credit my account.
be polite and cordial at this point.

If they fuck around, then say it's chargeback time! I have a thread on puahate and I will get you lots of negative PR. You have plenty of power.

No need to worry you have 135 days to process a chargeback...Well with my bank (HSBC) that's how long it takes.

The bank was saying go down the ask them route because they want to avoid the work (trust me, I work in a bank) They willl be happy to help you if all else fails.

Keep us posted.







  #32  
12-08-2011, 12:58 PM
HappyLittleBoy's Avatar
HappyLittleBoy
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,183


Quote:
Originally Posted by difsnr11 View Post
So I ended up talking to Nick himself and he did verbally agree to a full refund and made it sound like it was no problem at all. Then he hung up. The scumbag is not making this easy.
LOL, you're mad because he acted professionally? You're making more of a big deal out of this than you need to. It's common for people to request refunds after large purchases. That's why a cooling off period is written into most country's consumer laws, and also into credit card companies policies.

I'm not surprised Nick gave you a refund. Lovesystems and RSD might be a bunch of gaylord PUAs but they're smart when it comes to business, and they know that treating customers badly is bad for business. (Mystery taught them that lulz). By treating you well, you might reconsider and want to do business with them sometime down the line.

The fact that you're this scared to get your own money back illustrates how fucked up the PU industry has become.

  #33  
12-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll's Avatar
Guru of Auto Enroll
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,392


Quote:
Originally Posted by difsnr11 View Post
So I ended up talking to Nick himself and he did verbally agree to a full refund and made it sound like it was no problem at all. Then he hung up. The scumbag is not making this easy.
What's not easy about him saying he'll give you a full refund no problem?

Personally I would have wanted a few more details, but it sounds like you're getting your money back so what's the problem?

  #34  
12-08-2011, 02:13 PM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Yes I admit I have unreasonable fear towards the PU community, from the number of people who have been in my situation and have still gone through with the boot camp. I would say Love systems has an advantage over me in terms of experience. Whats really scaring me is something I saw in another thread that said something like, giving them your credit card is like giving it to a homeless guy on the street.

I'm afraid because it sounds like these guys have no sense of honour. But if everyone says things should be settled now then I feel better. Although I have not gotten anything back regarding the e-mail confirming my refund.







  #35  
12-08-2011, 02:23 PM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru of Auto Enroll View Post
What's not easy about him saying he'll give you a full refund no problem?

Personally I would have wanted a few more details, but it sounds like you're getting your money back so what's the problem?
Well not giving me more details was the biggest problem, the only information he had was my first name, I had no reason to believe he could trace my information back to my transaction seeing as my preferred name and legal name are different. BUT, it seems that everyone agrees they aren't total assholes and can be reasonable. This makes me feel a lot better.

PS. Nick just e-mailed me without the information I requested but it's some written documentation that he will refund me.

  #36  
12-08-2011, 02:25 PM
Spartan Fury's Avatar
Spartan Fury
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 205


Ok, they agreed to refund you. By agreeing to refund you, they just said you don't have to attend the bootcamp. Just wait and don't panic.

  #37  
12-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Thor's Avatar
Thor
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sim City
Posts: 1,459


Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru of Auto Enroll View Post
What's not easy about him saying he'll give you a full refund no problem?

Personally I would have wanted a few more details, but it sounds like you're getting your money back so what's the problem?
Perhaps Thavoy is reading PUAHATE now...or is getting flack because of our site....if so - job well done guys!

__________________
"..there is always Soma, delicious Soma, half a gram for a half-holiday, a gram for a week-end, two grams for a trip to the gorgeous East, three for a dark eternity on the moon..."






  #38  
12-08-2011, 02:50 PM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by difsnr11 View Post
So I ended up talking to Nick himself and he did verbally agree to a full refund and made it sound like it was no problem at all. Then he hung up. The scumbag is not making this easy.
Since I am wrongfully judging Nick, I will retract my statement that he is a scumbag. It seems he is fully reasonable and its the guys who work for him who are not. That is my mistake.

  #39  
12-08-2011, 04:34 PM
Spartan Fury's Avatar
Spartan Fury
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 205


I think the entire VA situation with SMA has got everyone scared and fired up about the PUA industry.

  #40  
12-08-2011, 04:37 PM
strollinforlawlz
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 234


Quote:
Originally Posted by difsnr11 View Post
So I ended up talking to Nick himself and he did verbally agree to a full refund and made it sound like it was no problem at all. Then he hung up. The scumbag is not making this easy.
lol. Savoy can be creepy and socially awkward, that's probably why it feels unpleasant to deal with him.

http://www.puafraud.com/nick-savoy-p...-look-of-lies/

But he did agree to the refund though.







  #41  
12-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Simplyfly's Avatar
Simplyfly
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 373


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan Fury View Post
I think the entire VA situation with SMA has got everyone scared and fired up about the PUA industry.
I hope it has.

difsnr11 did the SMA situation stoke your motivation to ask for the refund?

  #42  
12-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Tryhards's Avatar
Tryhards
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charlie Central
Posts: 2,416


Quote:
Originally Posted by strollinforlawlz View Post
lol. Savoy can be creepy and socially awkward, that's probably why it feels unpleasant to deal with him.

http://www.puafraud.com/nick-savoy-p...-look-of-lies/

But he did agree to the refund though.
Yea, he's still a scumbag.

__________________
Owned: LS miaddict 1, 2; DJ Fuji
  #43  
12-08-2011, 05:03 PM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by strollinforlawlz View Post
lol. Savoy can be creepy and socially awkward, that's probably why it feels unpleasant to deal with him.

http://www.puafraud.com/nick-savoy-p...-look-of-lies/

But he did agree to the refund though.
oh my god that what hes like? I am so glad I asked for that refund, how can this guy possibly help anyone.







  #44  
12-08-2011, 05:08 PM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplyfly View Post
I hope it has.

difsnr11 did the SMA situation stoke your motivation to ask for the refund?
Hey Simplyfly I must admit I wasn't too big to the PU scene until only recently when my girlfriend and I broke up and left me with a bit of an itch down there if you know what I mean. Not exactly proud of it, but in my self esteem dump I decided to look up how to start being confident around women again. So no I didn't know about the SMAs thing but now that you've mentioned it and I just did a quick search I am so relieved I came to my senses so quickly.

This site is a real life saver though. Good to see people are taking action towards injustice and helping other people see the truth. It's bullshit how these companies filter reviews and ask for mandatory reviews in intimidating situations. (been getting this info from other threads)

PU really targets mens insecurities and that's how they win. Guys are afraid to admit they need this kind of help, thus they don't consult or seek advice before making big decisions. I am so glad that you guys are all here to help me with this.

  #45  
12-08-2011, 05:10 PM
Spartan Fury's Avatar
Spartan Fury
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 205


Quote:
Originally Posted by difsnr11 View Post
oh my god that what hes like? I am so glad I asked for that refund, how can this guy possibly help anyone.
I hear Nick doesn't instruct anymore, but just runs the business. He has his instructors do most of the work.

You can actually do a 1 on 1 with a guru for less than $3,000 and take a bootcamp with more positive reviews for less than $1400.

  #46  
12-08-2011, 05:12 PM
Tryhards's Avatar
Tryhards
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charlie Central
Posts: 2,416


Quote:
Originally Posted by difsnr11 View Post
oh my god that what hes like? I am so glad I asked for that refund, how can this guy possibly help anyone.
He can't....

And neither can his instructors. Most of them are good-looking, over six feet tall, muscular, and/or have worked at bars giving them huge status. They have no idea what it's like to try to attract women at a disadvantage. The rest of them suck with women. I outperformed one of their "Hall of Fame" instructors in set during my bootcamp. I got a number, and he blew out.

Be glad you're getting a refund.

__________________
Owned: LS miaddict 1, 2; DJ Fuji






  #47  
12-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Simplyfly's Avatar
Simplyfly
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 373


Quote:
Originally Posted by difsnr11 View Post
Hey Simplyfly I must admit I wasn't too big to the PU scene until only recently when my girlfriend and I broke up and left me with a bit of an itch down there if you know what I mean. Not exactly proud of it, but in my self esteem dump I decided to look up how to start being confident around women again. So no I didn't know about the SMAs thing but now that you've mentioned it and I just did a quick search I am so relieved I came to my senses so quickly.

PU really targets mens insecurities and that's how they win. Guys are afraid to admit they need this kind of help, thus they don't consult or seek advice before making big decisions. I am so glad that you guys are all here to help me with this.
Dude,

You are in the same boat as me. I got into this Con after I lost a girl as well, I got alot more brainwashed than you as you can see if you read my link below. Easily and by far the stupidest thing I have ever done in my life.

Let us know when you get your cash back.

SMA = Shaun Michael Adams aka the coach Discovery of Venusian Arts.

  #48  
12-08-2011, 05:30 PM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplyfly View Post
Dude,

You are in the same boat as me. I got into this Con after I lost a girl as well, I got alot more brainwashed than you as you can see if you read my link below. Easily and by far the stupidest thing I have ever done in my life.

Let us know when you get your cash back.

SMA = Shaun Michael Adams aka the coach Discovery of Venusian Arts.
Holy hell you make my situation look like child's play. Good to have a veteran on my side!

I will definitely report back once my visa balance is reverted, people following this thread or viewing it in the future deserve closure.

  #49  
12-09-2011, 01:56 PM
Junkyface's Avatar
Junkyface
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,236


All PUAs are scum but difsnr you need help with your Ass Burgers. You asked for a refund, they got the president or ceo or whatever it is on the phone, and he gave one to you. You're acting like you were on a tour of duty in Iraq. Get over yourself.

To pua fanboys: This is normal business practice that would be unremarkable in almost any other company in the world. I'm not going to congratulate those fucks for having minimum standards.

__________________
All you need to know about PUA scammers/marketers Mystery, Aaron Sleazy & "Jack the Ripper".






  #50  
12-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Kick's Avatar
Kick
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 10,674


Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyface View Post
All PUAs are scum but difsnr you need help with your Ass Burgers. You asked for a refund, they got the president or ceo or whatever it is on the phone, and he gave one to you. You're acting like you were on a tour of duty in Iraq. Get over yourself.

To pua fanboys: This is normal business practice that would be unremarkable in almost any other company in the world. I'm not going to congratulate those fucks for having minimum standards.


Amen.
They should get a bucket of liquid shit delivered to them as an Xmas bonus. The Asperger Association should take up a collection so these fuckwads can have a very merry Xmas.

  #51  
12-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Simplyfly's Avatar
Simplyfly
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 373


Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyface View Post
I'm not going to congratulate those fucks for having minimum standards.
QFT!

  #52  
12-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Lefty's Avatar
Lefty
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,016


LOL!

If you did get a refund, I suggest you donate a few bucks to PUAHate for helping get it done

__________________
"The path to wisdom begins by calling things by their right names" - Lefty






  #53  
12-09-2011, 08:25 PM
PUA 9000's Avatar
PUA 9000
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: next to Discovery's last unknown address
Posts: 1,142


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
LOL!

If you did get a refund, I suggest you donate a few bucks to PUAHate for helping get it done
I agree with my man Lefty!!!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlied View Post
I think it's laughable a midget with a horrible haircut and chubby face and zero sense of style can possibly teach men how to date.
  #54  
12-09-2011, 08:29 PM
PUA 9000's Avatar
PUA 9000
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: next to Discovery's last unknown address
Posts: 1,142


Fuck Nick , get Mr M on the phone.

LOL!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlied View Post
I think it's laughable a midget with a horrible haircut and chubby face and zero sense of style can possibly teach men how to date.
  #55  
12-10-2011, 12:45 PM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by difsnr11 View Post
Holy hell you make my situation look like child's play. Good to have a veteran on my side!

I will definitely report back once my visa balance is reverted, people following this thread or viewing it in the future deserve closure.
So it has been done, my visa balance has been reverted, although life charged me $96.05 for stupidity fees. Lesson learned Dec 08, 2011


Amount paid
Dec 06, 2011
1500.00 USD @ 1.0449
1,567.48

Credit back
Dec 08, 2011
1500.00 USD @ .9809
1,471.43

Thanks to all the people who walked me through this







  #56  
12-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Junkyface's Avatar
Junkyface
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,236


Wow. Gripping. The saga of the guy who makes a purchase, agonizes about it publicly, acts like he's going through some Herculean trial, and then finally calls the company, gets told its no problem, and the company keeps its word and doesn't seem to give a shit. While Lefty tries to take credit.

Has anyone bought the movie rights?

Difsnr, you are singularly the most idiotic person I have ever run across on this or any other forum. The world would be a better place if you ate paint thinner for breakfast every morning.

__________________
All you need to know about PUA scammers/marketers Mystery, Aaron Sleazy & "Jack the Ripper".
  #57  
12-10-2011, 04:53 PM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyface View Post
Wow. Gripping. The saga of the guy who makes a purchase, agonizes about it publicly, acts like he's going through some Herculean trial, and then finally calls the company, gets told its no problem, and the company keeps its word and doesn't seem to give a shit. While Lefty tries to take credit.

Has anyone bought the movie rights?

Difsnr, you are singularly the most idiotic person I have ever run across on this or any other forum. The world would be a better place if you ate paint thinner for breakfast every morning.
"watch out we got a badass over here" HAHAHHAHA

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png
Views:	27
Size:	152.7 KB
ID:	760  
  #58  
12-10-2011, 05:06 PM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyface View Post
Wow. Gripping. The saga of the guy who makes a purchase, agonizes about it publicly, acts like he's going through some Herculean trial, and then finally calls the company, gets told its no problem, and the company keeps its word and doesn't seem to give a shit. While Lefty tries to take credit.

Has anyone bought the movie rights?

Difsnr, you are singularly the most idiotic person I have ever run across on this or any other forum. The world would be a better place if you ate paint thinner for breakfast every morning.
if that previous post doesn't sort out your panties then here's the explanation.

I started this thread based on LSs policy of no refunds whatsoever unless I attend the boot camp. I did not intend to attend the boot camp and so was seeking advice on what I could do to get around there policy. Turns out it's just for intimidation and so everything worked out.

I did make calls to attempt to refund it previously as I had no idea about the policy until the guy on the phone told me about it. Like I mentioned before, I'm a complete stranger to dealing with these terms and would have attended the boot camp just to refund at the end if need be. It was nice to come here and find out all I had to do was speak to Nick instead of his representative to get the job done. I spoke to two representatives who refused me the refund flat out and was lucky to have reached Nick after the fifth call. Thanks to everyone's reassurance that it was my consumer right.

So no, it's not that I didn't try to get my refund before. I did, I just had no idea the law was completely on my side in terms of getting over there policy and needed reassurance from this community who clearly has much much more experience than me. Isn't that what this forum is for? What's the point of hating on the PU community if were not gonna help each other deal with them?







  #59  
12-10-2011, 07:18 PM
Junkyface's Avatar
Junkyface
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,236


I hate on the community just as much as anyone. It doesn't say good things about how I spend my social life that I have 2000 posts here, but I do, and most of them are hating on the community.

We also have free speech here and you sounded like a complete retard. Now you sound like a complete retard who changes his story when you're called a retard. All of a sudden there were five other calls now? Hilarious, when one of your posts talked about being too afraid to call at all.

People like you make this place look bad. There are real abuses by all PUA companies. You're focusing on something where a PUA company actually behaved responsibly (probably dumb luck, but whatever) and you're acting like you've been through the wars and back. Dude, you picked up the phone, asked for a refund, and got one. You will have much bigger challenges ahead of you in life than this.

Tune in next time when Difsnr asks Tyler Durden what time it is....and TYLER DURDEN TELLS HIM THE TIME! Your support groups is going to love that tale of heroism and valor.

__________________
All you need to know about PUA scammers/marketers Mystery, Aaron Sleazy & "Jack the Ripper".
  #60  
12-10-2011, 07:45 PM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyface View Post
I hate on the community just as much as anyone. It doesn't say good things about how I spend my social life that I have 2000 posts here, but I do, and most of them are hating on the community.

We also have free speech here and you sounded like a complete retard. Now you sound like a complete retard who changes his story when you're called a retard. All of a sudden there were five other calls now? Hilarious, when one of your posts talked about being too afraid to call at all.

People like you make this place look bad. There are real abuses by all PUA companies. You're focusing on something where a PUA company actually behaved responsibly (probably dumb luck, but whatever) and you're acting like you've been through the wars and back. Dude, you picked up the phone, asked for a refund, and got one. You will have much bigger challenges ahead of you in life than this.

Tune in next time when Difsnr asks Tyler Durden what time it is....and TYLER DURDEN TELLS HIM THE TIME! Your support groups is going to love that tale of heroism and valor.

First off, I would like you to back up your story about me making up a story of not making a single call. Also please quote the post where it says I'm afraid to call. END

Now that, is hilarious. Make more shit up my friend, the evidence is within these 2 pages all you gotta do is click 'quote'.

Reply

Tags
boot camp, difsnr11 conquers pick up the phone anxiety, difsnr11 has inflated view of himself, difsnr11 has oral herpes and can't get an erection, difsnr11 is a Mary Sue, difsnr11 is an idiot, difsnr11 loves attention, disfnr11 faggot, disfnr11 figures out how a telephone works, disfnr11 keeps digging, Faggy Thavoy!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz