PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Reply
lovesystems bootcamp Thread Tools Search Thread
  #61  
12-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Junkyface's Avatar
Junkyface
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,236


Quote:
Originally Posted by difsnr11 View Post
It says it doesn't apply to sales made entirely by phone.
I wish I knew more about the law... I am really afraid of the reprucussions of simply cancelling the sale. What if they sue?
There you go faggot

__________________
All you need to know about PUA scammers/marketers Mystery, Aaron Sleazy & "Jack the Ripper".






  #62  
12-10-2011, 07:51 PM
Junkyface's Avatar
Junkyface
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,236


Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyLittleBoy View Post
Stop being a fucking pussy.
Looks like I'm not the only one who feels this way

__________________
All you need to know about PUA scammers/marketers Mystery, Aaron Sleazy & "Jack the Ripper".
  #63  
12-10-2011, 07:53 PM
Junkyface's Avatar
Junkyface
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,236


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryhards View Post
+1. Stop being a pussy.


__________________
All you need to know about PUA scammers/marketers Mystery, Aaron Sleazy & "Jack the Ripper".
  #64  
12-10-2011, 07:55 PM
Junkyface's Avatar
Junkyface
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,236


And to go 3 for 3:

You're a pussy


Thanks everyone, I'm out of here. Remember to tip your waitress.

__________________
All you need to know about PUA scammers/marketers Mystery, Aaron Sleazy & "Jack the Ripper".






  #65  
12-10-2011, 08:06 PM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyface View Post
There you go faggot
Nowhere there does it say I was afraid to request my refund nor does it say I didn't make any calls to them.

All that tells me is I was being very careful to deal with the situation. Your correct that I was dealing with it like a pussy. If I had known it was that easy I would have been much firmer much faster. That reason is the horror stories I'm getting from reading about the much worse situations you are speaking about. Like you said, I was incredibly lucky it was so easy. Thanks for making this debate so easy for me

Can you blame a guy for being careful when it was his impulse that got him into trouble?
Sorry your so bitter about this Junkyface and that you've spent nearly 2000 posts on this website sacrificing any shape of social life you may have and probably even more money on this PU bullshit as a way to fix your life. Your so depressingly bitter
(really unnecessary btw, look at all the other guys who've made the same mistake, gotten over it, like men, and are now on here to help other guys)

*notice I haven't resorted to excessive name calling yet? (it's because it makes you sound like a 12 year old)

  #66  
12-10-2011, 09:21 PM
strollinforlawlz
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 234


Quote:
Originally Posted by difsnr11 View Post
So it has been done, my visa balance has been reverted, although life charged me $96.05 for stupidity fees. Lesson learned Dec 08, 2011


Amount paid
Dec 06, 2011
1500.00 USD @ 1.0449
1,567.48

Credit back
Dec 08, 2011
1500.00 USD @ .9809
1,471.43

Thanks to all the people who walked me through this
Wait who's keeping the almost $100? Love Systems or your credit card company?

  #67  
12-10-2011, 10:29 PM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by strollinforlawlz View Post
Wait who's keeping the almost $100? Love Systems or your credit card company?
that would have to be the exchange rate







  #68  
12-10-2011, 11:27 PM
strollinforlawlz
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 234


Quote:
Originally Posted by difsnr11 View Post
that would have to be the exchange rate
Ah you live in the UK or another country then?

  #69  
12-11-2011, 12:01 AM
Tryhards's Avatar
Tryhards
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charlie Central
Posts: 2,431


Quote:
Originally Posted by difsnr11 View Post
Nowhere there does it say I was afraid to request my refund
Nowhere here, there, or anywhere does it way you are a dude either, but it's safe to assume you are one. Nobody misread you, dude. A perfectly logical assumption was made. It's like the SAT or ACT (or whatever you call the equivalent university entrance exams there in England):

Q: Ann is taller than Steve, and Steve is taller than Bill. Therefore -

a) Bill is shorter than Ann.
b) Bill is taller than Ann.
c) There is not enough information to determine if Bill is shorter or taller than Ann.

I side with Junkyface on this one. He's right. If you are afraid of the repercussions of an action, it is clearly implied, and rightly assumed, that you are afraid of taking said action.

You can play semantics all you want, but nobody here's going to buy it.

__________________
Owned: LS miaddict 1, 2; DJ Fuji
  #70  
12-11-2011, 12:59 AM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryhards View Post
Nowhere here, there, or anywhere does it way you are a dude either, but it's safe to assume you are one. Nobody misread you, dude. A perfectly logical assumption was made. It's like the SAT or ACT (or whatever you call the equivalent university entrance exams there in England):

Q: Ann is taller than Steve, and Steve is taller than Bill. Therefore -

a) Bill is shorter than Ann.
b) Bill is taller than Ann.
c) There is not enough information to determine if Bill is shorter or taller than Ann.

I side with Junkyface on this one. He's right. If you are afraid of the repercussions of an action, it is clearly implied, and rightly assumed, that you are afraid of taking said action.

You can play semantics all you want, but nobody here's going to buy it.

In an effort to solve my issue I only gave a summary of my problems as to not provide an eyesore of reading BUT since this is so relevant, here goes the sequential story. I requested my refund the first two times from a guy named Phero, to no avail. Unsure whether or not the law would be on my side, I made an account and started this thread to see if there's any other way for me to get my money back.
After getting advice, I called again and reach a guy named Jeremy, who also firmly told me there was no way I could possibly get a refund. So I called again, only getting as far as the customer service women Kat.
My success came in the next try where she finally put me through to Jeremy again, who put me to Nick who finally agreed.
There you go, not so hard now is it. The posts where I said I was afraid of reprucussions was in response to them telling me it is written in stone that I will not get a refund (and also to calling and cancelling my credit card without notification). Simply said, it cannot be assumed I made no action prior to posting because I did (sign up on the attractions forum and ask Phero for yourself ).
I will further prove that your "rightly assumed" behavior only makes an ass out of you and me as the saying goes, in that you "assume" I'm from England when in my post of evidence they refunded me, clearly beside the dollar values is CAD and US (Canadian and United States abbreviations).
Turns out you are terrible at assuming and that can be fixed simply by opening up your eyes.

PS. I am "playing" semantics because on the internet that is the universal tool. Your ability to "assume" what you thought I meant is a result of your culture, which can vary from region to region.







  #71  
12-11-2011, 01:06 AM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


This is great, finals season can be stressful but coming on here to bicker with you two is both hilarious and thought inducing. Mostly hilarious.

But to really answer your point of assuming that one who is afraid of the consequences of his actions must not be able to take action. Correct? I'm blushing a bit now but I feel as if you are implying I am courageous (yes, it is a concept that has already been defined by a word). Really, it's no biggie once you've tried it.

  #72  
12-11-2011, 01:12 AM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by strollinforlawlz View Post
Ah you live in the UK or another country then?
nada, I live in Canada.

  #73  
12-11-2011, 01:23 AM
Tryhards's Avatar
Tryhards
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charlie Central
Posts: 2,431


Quote:
Originally Posted by difsnr11 View Post
In an effort to solve my issue I only gave a summary of my problems as to not provide an eyesore of reading BUT since this is so relevant, here goes the sequential story. I requested my refund the first two times from a guy named Phero, to no avail. Unsure whether or not the law would be on my side, I made an account and started this thread to see if there's any other way for me to get my money back.
After getting advice, I called again and reach a guy named Jeremy, who also firmly told me there was no way I could possibly get a refund. So I called again, only getting as far as the customer service women Kat.
My success came in the next try where she finally put me through to Jeremy again, who put me to Nick who finally agreed.
There you go, not so hard now is it. The posts where I said I was afraid of reprucussions was in response to them telling me it is written in stone that I will not get a refund (and also to calling and cancelling my credit card without notification). Simply said, it cannot be assumed I made no action prior to posting because I did (sign up on the attractions forum and ask Phero for yourself ).
I will further prove that your "rightly assumed" behavior only makes an ass out of you and me as the saying goes, in that you "assume" I'm from England when in my post of evidence they refunded me, clearly beside the dollar values is CAD and US (Canadian and United States abbreviations).
Turns out you are terrible at assuming and that can be fixed simply by opening up your eyes.

PS. I am "playing" semantics because on the internet that is the universal tool. Your ability to "assume" what you thought I meant is a result of your culture, which can vary from region to region.
I'm on both TAF and the LS private Lounge. And you'd never guess who I am. By "community" standards, I'm successful with women. Anyway...

Nobody misread what counted. And now you're putting up a strawman (the England thing) to 1) divert from the point of the argument (that you were proven wrong), and 2) convince yourself your right, when you, I, and everyone else reading this knows you are wrong.

Junkyface was right. You asked him to prove where you said you were scared about asking for a refund, and he did. End of story.

You have two options: You can 1) keep posting on/bumping this thread so everybody can keep reading about how much of a scared, defensive virgin you are, or 2) you can let it go. I'll oblige either way.

__________________
Owned: LS miaddict 1, 2; DJ Fuji






  #74  
12-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Junkyface's Avatar
Junkyface
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,236


I love how this faggot's story changes every time.

'Xcept now he's not just a faggot, he's a whiny faggot.

It's doubly fun because it keeps bumping an anti-LS thread

__________________
All you need to know about PUA scammers/marketers Mystery, Aaron Sleazy & "Jack the Ripper".
  #75  
12-11-2011, 08:42 PM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryhards View Post
I'm on both TAF and the LS private Lounge. And you'd never guess who I am. By "community" standards, I'm successful with women. Anyway...

Nobody misread what counted. And now you're putting up a strawman (the England thing) to 1) divert from the point of the argument (that you were proven wrong), and 2) convince yourself your right, when you, I, and everyone else reading this knows you are wrong.

Junkyface was right. You asked him to prove where you said you were scared about asking for a refund, and he did. End of story.

You have two options: You can 1) keep posting on/bumping this thread so everybody can keep reading about how much of a scared, defensive virgin you are, or 2) you can let it go. I'll oblige either way.
Okay, let us continue Tryhard, prestigious (and proud?) member of both the TF and LS lounge, who is apparently 'successful' with women as well (good for you big guy, did everyone catch that?). I applaud you for falling for the same shit not once, but twice. Okay so the quote says "I am afraid of the repercussions of cancelling the sale". Does it say I am afraid of asking LS for a refund anywhere? If it does, I don't see it at all. There is no way I can just hit 'cancel' with LS. The cancellation is referring to my credit card company. I am afraid of the repercussions of calling my credit card company, cancelling the transaction and possibly getting in trouble with LS when they find out there money is missing. So no, Junkyface did nothing to prove his point that I was afraid to ask LS for a refund. Try again Tryhard. I don't need a diversion we can debate this all day.

Looky here, someone feels threatened and needs to start calling names to prove he's cool!

  #76  
12-11-2011, 08:46 PM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyface View Post
I love how this faggot's story changes every time.

'Xcept now he's not just a faggot, he's a whiny faggot.

It's doubly fun because it keeps bumping an anti-LS thread
Hey don't be afraid to refer to me directly, I won't tear your asshole that bad. It's like your looking at your feet while trying to pick a fight with me. It's hilarious but if it were in person I wouldn't laugh because then I'd be the bad guy for picking on the kid with low self esteem.







  #77  
12-11-2011, 09:10 PM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Also let's wrap this up shall we, either you guys come up with some hard evidence where I say I am afraid of asking for a refund or just stop. I don't require an apology, backing out is good enough

plus I am glad this thread will be re-bumped and possibly immortalized. It only discredits the two of your accounts so better start coming up with some names. Tryhurt and Junkypaste won't cut it.

  #78  
12-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Tryhards's Avatar
Tryhards
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charlie Central
Posts: 2,431


Quote:
Originally Posted by difsnr11 View Post
Okay, let us continue Tryhard, prestigious (and proud?) member of both the TF and LS lounge, who is apparently 'successful' with women as well (good for you big guy, did everyone catch that?). I applaud you for falling for the same shit not once, but twice. Okay so the quote says "I am afraid of the repercussions of cancelling the sale". Does it say I am afraid of asking LS for a refund anywhere? If it does, I don't see it at all. There is no way I can just hit 'cancel' with LS. The cancellation is referring to my credit card company. I am afraid of the repercussions of calling my credit card company, cancelling the transaction and possibly getting in trouble with LS when they find out there money is missing. So no, Junkyface did nothing to prove his point that I was afraid to ask LS for a refund. Try again Tryhard. I don't need a diversion we can debate this all day.

Looky here, someone feels threatened and needs to start calling names to prove he's cool!
Jesus, you're an idiot.

This is simple logic (again):

"Bill is shorter than Ann, and Ann is shorter than Steve, therefore...

a) Bill is taller than Steve.
b) Steve is taller than Bill.
c) There is not enough information to determine if Bill or Steve is taller."


Nowhere does it say whether Bill is taller or shorter than Steve, but you can still deduce which one is taller. It's clearly implied because Ann's height can be used as a comparison.

The same logic can be applied to your statements:

"I am really afraid of the reprucussions of simply cancelling the sale." and

"The payment has shown on my visa. If I cancel it do they have grounds to pursue legal action?" and

"any ideas on the best way for me to take advantage of the money back guarentee they have?"


You link the fear of "repercussions" you are afraid of with the action you want to take in the first sentence. Then you link the "repercussions" with the payment (that YOU want refunded as per the third sentence) in the second sentence.

Therefore, you are afraid of asking for the refund. You linked them. It ain't that hard to see. Simple logic.

I have a feeling you will fail your final exams you were talking about, and it will have nothing to do with studying. (Because you are either a complete idiot or a good troll.)

Anyway, since you think you're so "smart", I'll go ahead and post this thread in the main forum so everybody else can tell you how smart you are.

(And yeah, I'm going to keep calling you names like "idiot" and "defensive"...you keep earning them.)

__________________
Owned: LS miaddict 1, 2; DJ Fuji
  #79  
12-12-2011, 12:12 AM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryhards View Post
Jesus, you're an idiot.

This is simple logic (again):

"Bill is shorter than Ann, and Ann is shorter than Steve, therefore...

a) Bill is taller than Steve.
b) Steve is taller than Bill.
c) There is not enough information to determine if Bill or Steve is taller."


Nowhere does it say whether Bill is taller or shorter than Steve, but you can still deduce which one is taller. It's clearly implied because Ann's height can be used as a comparison.

The same logic can be applied to your statements:

"I am really afraid of the reprucussions of simply cancelling the sale." and

"The payment has shown on my visa. If I cancel it do they have grounds to pursue legal action?" and

"any ideas on the best way for me to take advantage of the money back guarentee they have?"


You link the fear of "repercussions" you are afraid of with the action you want to take in the first sentence. Then you link the "repercussions" with the payment (that YOU want refunded as per the third sentence) in the second sentence.

Therefore, you are afraid of asking for the refund. You linked them. It ain't that hard to see. Simple logic.

I have a feeling you will fail your final exams you were talking about, and it will have nothing to do with studying. (Because you are either a complete idiot or a good troll.)

Anyway, since you think you're so "smart", I'll go ahead and post this thread in the main forum so everybody else can tell you how smart you are.

(And yeah, I'm going to keep calling you names like "idiot" and "defensive"...you keep earning them.)
Too funny!yes, please put this on the main forum I've been asking for someone to sticky this (for the sake of my question, not this debate). Okay, let's try this again Tryhard. "It ain't that hard to see" that you've re-ordered my posts in order to construct your argument. The "money back guarantee" I am referring to was their whole "attend boot camp, get money back after if your not satisfied". Not, the "I want to call and see if I can get my money back" guarantee which doesn't even exist on there terms and conditions. Therefore, no way you can link that concern to making phone calls regarding a refund as that option was not even suggested yet at the time of that post.

"You link the fear of "repercussions" you are afraid of with the action you want to take in the first sentence"

The action which is cancelling my visa? NOT, calling LS and getting my money refunded from LS.

"Then you link the "repercussions" with the payment (that YOU want refunded as per the third sentence) in the second sentence. "

Please explain to me the relationship between the two statements again. Might I reiterate, the third sentence was made much much earlier than the first two sentences you posted and was not even referring to calling and getting a refund. It was me considering going to the boot camp, being a complete asshole to Tenmagnet and Cajun to show my dissatisfaction, then getting my refund on my way out.

"The payment has shown on my visa. If I cancel it do they have grounds to pursue legal action?"

Okay, that's just me asking a question whether or not they have any legal leverage on me if I took the money from under there nose. Where does it say I am afraid of calling LS and asking for a refund in the most honorable way, which is notifying and having them confirm a refund is on the way.

The fear you two are referring to is not a fear of asking LS for a refund, it is my fear of having legal action taken against me if I simply cancel my visa. Do you not see the difference? One is a fear of doing the right thing (calling LS and getting a refund), the other is the fear of doing the wrong thing (cancelling my visa because I don't want to face dealing with LS) and getting in trouble for it.

keep name calling my friend, it only makes me want to pick on you more.







  #80  
12-12-2011, 02:42 AM
Tryhards's Avatar
Tryhards
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charlie Central
Posts: 2,431


Quote:
Originally Posted by difsnr11 View Post
Too funny!yes, please put this on the main forum I've been asking for someone to sticky this (for the sake of my question, not this debate). Okay, let's try this again Tryhard. "It ain't that hard to see" that you've re-ordered my posts in order to construct your argument. The "money back guarantee" I am referring to was their whole "attend boot camp, get money back after if your not satisfied". Not, the "I want to call and see if I can get my money back" guarantee which doesn't even exist on there terms and conditions. Therefore, no way you can link that concern to making phone calls regarding a refund as that option was not even suggested yet at the time of that post.

"You link the fear of "repercussions" you are afraid of with the action you want to take in the first sentence"

The action which is cancelling my visa? NOT, calling LS and getting my money refunded from LS.

"Then you link the "repercussions" with the payment (that YOU want refunded as per the third sentence) in the second sentence. "

Please explain to me the relationship between the two statements again. Might I reiterate, the third sentence was made much much earlier than the first two sentences you posted and was not even referring to calling and getting a refund. It was me considering going to the boot camp, being a complete asshole to Tenmagnet and Cajun to show my dissatisfaction, then getting my refund on my way out.

"The payment has shown on my visa. If I cancel it do they have grounds to pursue legal action?"

Okay, that's just me asking a question whether or not they have any legal leverage on me if I took the money from under there nose. Where does it say I am afraid of calling LS and asking for a refund in the most honorable way, which is notifying and having them confirm a refund is on the way.

The fear you two are referring to is not a fear of asking LS for a refund, it is my fear of having legal action taken against me if I simply cancel my visa. Do you not see the difference? One is a fear of doing the right thing (calling LS and getting a refund), the other is the fear of doing the wrong thing (cancelling my visa because I don't want to face dealing with LS) and getting in trouble for it.

keep name calling my friend, it only makes me want to pick on you more.
Hey look, the faggot that everyone thinks is wrong is back. What's up virgin? You still scared Savoy will anally rape you if you ask for a refund?

__________________
Owned: LS miaddict 1, 2; DJ Fuji
  #81  
12-12-2011, 03:36 AM
Jimmy
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 163


Tryhards- give the dude a break.Everybody gets a couple of chances to be stupid in their lives.Hes been trained by a well oiled scamming machine to act that way.He paid a few $Gs but how much do people spend in their lifetimes on vitamins, cosmetics, BS college degrees and other stuff that either doesn't work or they never use.

dfsnr11.Tell us the process from how you went from not-stupid to stupid?

How did you end up getting in touch with LS in the first place? What kind of sales tactics did they use?Can you remember any lines that stood out that convinced you to make the sale? Did they use any scarcity tactics, manipulation or try to make you feel bad about yourself if you didnt pay up?

  #82  
12-12-2011, 04:27 AM
improvingame
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 139


did the snake oil peddlers give you your money back or did you get owned?

(sorry if the answer is in the thread...I'm just too lazy to read through and find it)







  #83  
12-12-2011, 05:16 AM
Tryhards's Avatar
Tryhards
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charlie Central
Posts: 2,431


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
Tryhards- give the dude a break.Everybody gets a couple of chances to be stupid in their lives.Hes been trained by a well oiled scamming machine to act that way.He paid a few $Gs but how much do people spend in their lifetimes on vitamins, cosmetics, BS college degrees and other stuff that either doesn't work or they never use.

dfsnr11.Tell us the process from how you went from not-stupid to stupid?

How did you end up getting in touch with LS in the first place? What kind of sales tactics did they use?Can you remember any lines that stood out that convinced you to make the sale? Did they use any scarcity tactics, manipulation or try to make you feel bad about yourself if you didnt pay up?
No NO NO! You're MISREADING me!! You're ASSUMING!

See, when I say "faggot," what I'm REALLY referring to is the new french slang term that means "totally awesome guy." And when I say "fuck face," what I really mean is a guy that has a face that makes girls want to fuck him.

See? You are TOTALLY MISREADING ME!! DON'T ASSUME!!!



__________________
Owned: LS miaddict 1, 2; DJ Fuji
  #84  
12-12-2011, 10:32 AM
Tryhards's Avatar
Tryhards
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charlie Central
Posts: 2,431


Fucking LOL

difsnr11 evidently has oral herpes and can't get an erection:

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question...2171621AA5nnVX

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question...4173619AAwXA6t



__________________
Owned: LS miaddict 1, 2; DJ Fuji
  #85  
12-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Junkyface's Avatar
Junkyface
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,236


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryhards View Post
Fucking LOL

difsnr11 evidently has oral herpes and can't get an erection:

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question...2171621AA5nnVX

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question...4173619AAwXA6t

Oh snap...

I don't have anything that would do justice to this. Sorry. You win.

__________________
All you need to know about PUA scammers/marketers Mystery, Aaron Sleazy & "Jack the Ripper".






  #86  
12-13-2011, 01:23 AM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryhards View Post
Fucking LOL

difsnr11 evidently has oral herpes and can't get an erection:

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question...2171621AA5nnVX

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question...4173619AAwXA6t

Oh shit Tryhards just taken this to another level of creepiness. Can't seem to beat me with words so you gotta resort to uncovering my past. Just gotta say. You've taken yourself to a whole new level of pathetic. ESPECIALLY because you just felt inclined to start a new thread dedicated to me. Thank you Tryhard, I appreciate the love and attention your giving me. If anything I feel like uncovering my yahooanswers is proving you wrong yet again. Evidently, I am not a virgin and probably lost it before you despite being your junior by probably 20 years!

  #87  
12-13-2011, 01:35 AM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
Tryhards- give the dude a break.Everybody gets a couple of chances to be stupid in their lives.Hes been trained by a well oiled scamming machine to act that way.He paid a few $Gs but how much do people spend in their lifetimes on vitamins, cosmetics, BS college degrees and other stuff that either doesn't work or they never use.

dfsnr11.Tell us the process from how you went from not-stupid to stupid?

How did you end up getting in touch with LS in the first place? What kind of sales tactics did they use?Can you remember any lines that stood out that convinced you to make the sale? Did they use any scarcity tactics, manipulation or try to make you feel bad about yourself if you didnt pay up?
Hey Jimmy I'm happy to answer your question but I'd advise you to read the entire thread as Tryhards words does not stem from my original issue. He's just picking a bone with me because I'm standing up for myself when Junkyface called me out for no reason at all.
So onto the story...
LS got in touch with me as I signed up for theattractionsforum. The guy PMed me a couple times and I thought he was decent so I gave him a shot to pitch me. I bought into the offer out of impulse because I had the money lying around and I was in a self esteem dump after breaking up with my ex (gets complicated). The guy didn't really have to try I was in a desperate situation to re-build my confidence. I realized right after I gave him my info that it was a mistake and my life wasn't that shitty so I came on here to get advice on how to fix it. Lots of people helped. All I had to do was call LS a couple of times until I reached Nick (the boss), who gave me the refund. If this happens to you, don't talk to anyone but Nick. I'm pretty sure he's the only one who'll do it for you as his employees probably don't want to get in trouble and will refuse you or tell you to contact Nick himself. So no, the only money I paid was the exchange rate when they refunded me my money.

  #88  
12-13-2011, 01:38 AM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by improvingame View Post
did the snake oil peddlers give you your money back or did you get owned?

(sorry if the answer is in the thread...I'm just too lazy to read through and find it)
Yup they gave me my money back . Life is good again! Don't ever buy into the PUA shit, no matter how bad situations seem. It always gets better, no need to drop 3 grand on some fucked up boot camp. If your gonna be spending that kinda money, might as well get yourself a new set of clothes, a gym pass and a vacation.







  #89  
12-13-2011, 01:48 AM
difsnr11
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 37


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryhards View Post
No NO NO! You're MISREADING me!! You're ASSUMING!

See, when I say "faggot," what I'm REALLY referring to is the new french slang term that means "totally awesome guy." And when I say "fuck face," what I really mean is a guy that has a face that makes girls want to fuck him.

See? You are TOTALLY MISREADING ME!! DON'T ASSUME!!!

Erm.. Not quite Tryhard. Now your definitions are just wrong. It's okay though, try again little buddy, you'll get it one day.

  #90  
12-13-2011, 02:36 AM
L U C I F E R's Avatar
L U C I F E R
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pikachu
Posts: 2,604
Send a message via Skype™ to L U C I F E R


M°mmy wow. Duu

Reply

Tags
boot camp, difsnr11 conquers pick up the phone anxiety, difsnr11 has inflated view of himself, difsnr11 has oral herpes and can't get an erection, difsnr11 is a Mary Sue, difsnr11 is an idiot, difsnr11 loves attention, disfnr11 faggot, disfnr11 figures out how a telephone works, disfnr11 keeps digging, Faggy Thavoy!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

As Hated By Yahoo Jezebel Something Awful Man Boobz