PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

Where to find slutty women? Thread Tools Search Thread
01-12-2012, 12:46 AM
MrNovember

They're the best. What are the signs they are a slut and where can you meet them?

01-12-2012, 01:51 AM
Fabie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNovember View Post
They're the best. What are the signs they are a slut and where can you meet them?
the sign of sluts and skanks depends of your land or city
anyways here are commons signs:
adjusted clothes or dirty clothes,tatoos, piercings
weird haircuts,dark clothes
generally they smoke and they consume alcohol a lot
also lot of them are drug addict and they listen garbage music designed for low-social class ppl
please note that they can have 1 or more signs
if they have => 2 = slut

01-12-2012, 06:12 AM
Does Looks Matter

Lefty is Legit

01-12-2012, 07:19 AM
Turd

All chicks are sluts. They're just not all slutty with you. So find the chicks who are sluts for you and forget the rest. They're not hard to spot. The most obvious sign is that they're sucking on your knob.

01-12-2012, 07:40 AM
getgirlsuk

01-12-2012, 02:03 PM
gravitycantforget

Quote:

01-12-2012, 07:18 PM
MrNovember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd View Post
All chicks are sluts. They're just not all slutty with you. So find the chicks who are sluts for you and forget the rest. They're not hard to spot. The most obvious sign is that they're sucking on your knob.
No no no.

I am talking about SLUTS. Promiscuous girls. The village bicycle.

I'm going with the signs - smoking, tattoos, piercings, drinking a lot, etc.

01-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Guru of Auto Enroll

Your sisters room.

01-12-2012, 07:30 PM
valkyrie
Banned

Every girl is a slut. You just gotta have the right key to open their precious vault.

01-12-2012, 08:03 PM
MrNovember

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrie View Post
Every girl is a slut. You just gotta have the right key to open their precious vault.
I get what you are saying but I have been with crazy sluts and the opposite - religious girls, girls who were sexually abused, girls with no sex drive. I hate all that ****.

I would choose a SLUT any day. Girls who love sex, want it all the time, come on to you... I cannot get enough of them.

01-12-2012, 08:37 PM
69homo

Quote:
I get what you are saying but I have been with crazy sluts and the opposite - religious girls, girls who were sexually abused, girls with no sex drive. I hate all that ****.

I would choose a SLUT any day. Girls who love sex, want it all the time, come on to you... I cannot get enough of them.
You want sex all the time with many anonymous partners? Take a walk on the gay side.

01-12-2012, 08:52 PM
masterpiece

mr november

what city do you live near? I assume you are American. What type of slut are you looking for?

If you dont want to travel too far I can probably hook you up. Who likes getting on a plane to find sluts?

I have knowledge of most of the united states. Most slutty girls are in the south east north of palm beach on the east and ft myers on the west and on up to the boarder of north and south carolina. Higher concentration of sluts in Florida on the west side north of and including Ft Myers. Sarasota is the abortion capitol of the US, which says a lot about the amount of sluts.

Utah is a goldmine for oral and anal with the Mormon sluts.

Almost any SUNY school in NY is like a free whorehouse. Also easy colleges in new england are kinda similar, however the girls are kind of pasty sluts.

Tons of sluts in Vegas and Cancun (american sluts), Costa Ricca, Honduras, and all points south. Puerto Rico and the Bahamas are full of sluts as well as most of the men leave for the states to run leaf blowers.

Given a geographic region, I can probably tell you where to look.

Probably the further south you go the more attractive the slut because they dont have to wear the clothes that cold weather sluts wear.

Far east- Pattaya. Every girl in that town is a slut. I think most women in Thailand and Cambodia are sluts.

Hawaii sort of has a lack of sluts, but they can be found.

Dallas Ft Worth is where strippers are born, but not so slutty.

Vancouver has a lot of sluts per capita and is a fun town.

Los Angles has the hottest sluts, but the slut factor is low with girls in their twenties- over forty and it is a different slut ball of wax. But the sluts are hot. If you are into cougar sluts, I can tell you where to go.

I share your love for sluts and would love to help you out if you provide me with some parameters for your slut hunt.

01-12-2012, 09:27 PM
bigtard

Art schools, Theater majors.

The girls I've known with huge partner counts have mostly been pretty plain looking - shirt/jeans/not much makeup/no huge tattoos. Maybe they're more approachable, I dunno.

01-12-2012, 09:34 PM
masterpiece

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtard View Post
Theater majors.
Good call. Lots of sluts.

You arent that big of a tard afterall.

01-13-2012, 12:27 AM
MrNovember

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
mr november

what city do you live near? I assume you are American. What type of slut are you looking for?

If you dont want to travel too far I can probably hook you up. Who likes getting on a plane to find sluts?

I have knowledge of most of the united states. Most slutty girls are in the south east north of palm beach on the east and ft myers on the west and on up to the boarder of north and south carolina. Higher concentration of sluts in Florida on the west side north of and including Ft Myers. Sarasota is the abortion capitol of the US, which says a lot about the amount of sluts.

Utah is a goldmine for oral and anal with the Mormon sluts.

Almost any SUNY school in NY is like a free whorehouse. Also easy colleges in new england are kinda similar, however the girls are kind of pasty sluts.

Tons of sluts in Vegas and Cancun (american sluts), Costa Ricca, Honduras, and all points south. Puerto Rico and the Bahamas are full of sluts as well as most of the men leave for the states to run leaf blowers.

Given a geographic region, I can probably tell you where to look.

Probably the further south you go the more attractive the slut because they dont have to wear the clothes that cold weather sluts wear.

Far east- Pattaya. Every girl in that town is a slut. I think most women in Thailand and Cambodia are sluts.

Hawaii sort of has a lack of sluts, but they can be found.

Dallas Ft Worth is where strippers are born, but not so slutty.

Vancouver has a lot of sluts per capita and is a fun town.

Los Angles has the hottest sluts, but the slut factor is low with girls in their twenties- over forty and it is a different slut ball of wax. But the sluts are hot. If you are into cougar sluts, I can tell you where to go.

I share your love for sluts and would love to help you out if you provide me with some parameters for your slut hunt.
Good info, I am living in Atlanta right now. The way I see it now it's basically too many bitches, not enough ho's. But maybe you can point me in the right direction?

I am probably moving down to Sarasota FL soon for school (or possibly Las Vegas). I was thinking they would be good places to live so I applied there.