PuaHate Random

Registrations Closed  Banned?

they will never pay for what they do Thread Tools Search Thread
02-01-2012, 09:07 AM
wtd

Real story: some guy in high school got into pua for 2 years , failed school , could not get into college , searched for a job for 2 more years then commited suicide.

I personally think pua killed him. The pua faggotry generated a chain of events in his life that got him killed.

Yet I know for sure not one "guru" will ever pay for ruining peoples lives.

----------------------------------------

Look at puahate , it tries to wake up the morons thay buy the pua crap. Meaning pua gurus will have less clients. Still they will have tons of clients that they will screw for $.

The gouvernement or any other justice system will never punish them. Yet they actually ruin peoples lives , at best they make them crappier.

02-01-2012, 09:14 AM
Player Slayer

The reason they can't be punished is because they don't actually ruin lives directly, but rather trick people into ruining their own lives. When they get too old to be pua coaches they'll becomes televangelists as they already have their work cut out for them.

02-01-2012, 09:16 AM
Some Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player Slayer View Post
The reason they can't be punished is because they don't actually ruin lives directly, but rather trick people into ruining their own lives. When they get too old to be pua coaches they'll becomes televangelists as they already have their work cut out for them.
probably this

02-01-2012, 09:20 AM
Questions Questions and Even More Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtd View Post
Real story: some guy in high school got into pua for 2 years , failed school , could not get into college , searched for a job for 2 more years then commited suicide.
If it is a real story, where is the URL link to it? What newspaper was this in? What radio station or television station discussed this story? Can I Google this story?

Quote:
I personally think pua killed him. The pua faggotry generated a chain of events in his life that got him killed.
Why do you think that? Did the kid leave a suicide note that highlighted his affiliation with pick-up artists, and their products, services, and bootcamps?

Quote:
Yet I know for sure not one "guru" will ever pay for ruining peoples lives.
Do you have documented proof that dating coaches and seduction gurus have "ruined people's lives"? Has there been a newstory about this? If so, what newspaper article or magazine article?

Quote:
Look at puahate , it tries to wake up the morons thay buy the pua crap. Meaning pua gurus will have less clients. Still they will have tons of clients that they will screw for $.
Have you ever personally felt like you got "ripped off" after investing money in a PUA-related product, service, or bootcamp?

Quote:
The gouvernement or any other justice system will never punish them. Yet they actually ruin peoples lives , at best they make them crappier.
Where is your factual proof of this allegation?

I have so many questions. Questions, questions, and even more questions.

02-01-2012, 09:21 AM

Quote:
How exactly does someone "trick someone into ruining their own life?" Can you please explain this concept and elaborate on it?

02-01-2012, 09:23 AM
Player Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questions Questions and Even More Questions View Post

I'd like to ask you a question, but I think you'd only answer my question with a question.

02-01-2012, 09:25 AM
PUA

Quote:
Do you have documented proof that dating coaches and seduction gurus have "ruined people's lives"?
Yes. Their own was the first.

Look at yourself, dude. A 50 year old "bachelor" with no chance to get a woman. You couldn't get a woman to save your life.

And full blown Asperger losers like you sell advice on how to get women!

Hehe.

www.alanrogercurrie.com

02-01-2012, 09:29 AM
Player Slayer

Quote:
How exactly does someone "trick someone into ruining their own life?" Can you please explain this concept and elaborate on it?

My post was more idiomatic than literal. What I was inferring is that, like the fool who gives $$ to a televangelist, someone who buys into pua crap is making the choice to trust something that's dicey at best. Seeing as there's no concrete science to support pua "techniques" there's no reason to blindly put faith in it, but people do just the same like they do with so many other things.

A person who got sucked into pua can blame the "coaches" for fucking up their minds, but in the end the joke is on the sucker who bought into the scam. People should hold themselves accountable for the choices they make, wasting time & $$ on pua being a choice. Accountability can be a bitter pill to swallow, but it can also be empowering if a person knows what to do with it.

02-01-2012, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUA View Post
Yes. Their own was the first.
What does that statement even mean?

Quote:
Look at yourself, dude.
Why do you want me to look at myself? Do you think I allowed PUA-related products, services, and bootcamps to "ruin" my life? If so, can you be specific and explain?

Quote:
A 50 year old "bachelor" with no chance to get a woman.
Who is 50 years old? Your or me? If you are saying I am 50, how would you know my age? Have I ever told you my age? And how do you know that I am not a woman? If I am a woman, why would I want to get a woman? And if I am a man, how do you know that I do not regularly share the company of women? Do you have videos of everyone who posts here? How do you know about people's personal lives?

Quote:
You couldn't get a woman to save your life.
How do you know I am not a woman? And if I am a man, how do you know what I can or cannot do? Do you work for the CIA? How do you know about people's personal lives?

Quote:
And full blown Asperger losers like you sell advice on how to get women!
Why is there such an obsession on this board with autism? Are many members here autistic? Why do you make fun of autistic people? Do you attract women by making fun of autistic people? Do you think women would become more attracted to you if they hear you make fun of autistic people? If you had a relative who was autistic, would you make fun of them? What is the best advice you have ever received from someone else on how to approach women, initiate a conversation with them, maintain a conversation with them, and ultimately get them sexually aroused? What is the worst advice you have received in the same category?

02-01-2012, 10:21 AM

Quote:
My post was more idiomatic than literal. What I was inferring is that, like the fool who gives $$ to a televangelist, someone who buys into pua crap is making the choice to trust something that's dicey at best. Seeing as there's no concrete science to support pua "techniques" there's no reason to blindly put faith in it, but people do just the same like they do with so many other things.

A person who got sucked into pua can blame the "coaches" for fucking up their minds, but in the end the joke is on the sucker who bought into the scam. People should hold themselves accountable for the choices they make, wasting time & $$ on pua being a choice. Accountability can be a bitter pill to swallow, but it can also be empowering if a person knows what to do with it.
What specific principles and philosophies that are espoused by various dating coaches and seduction gurus do you think are very harmful to the minds of men between the ages of 18 and 35, if not older?

Have you ever received advice from someone else that improved your ability to approach women, initiate a conversation with women, maintain a conversation with women, and ultimately get them sexually aroused? What is an example of the best advice you have ever received? What is an example of the worst advice you have ever received?

02-01-2012, 10:33 AM
Player Slayer

Quote:
What specific principles and philosophies that are espoused by various dating coaches and seduction gurus do you think are very harmful to the minds of men between the ages of 18 and 35, if not older?
Yes

Quote:
Have you ever received advice from someone else that improved your ability to approach women, initiate a conversation with women, maintain a conversation with women, and ultimately get them sexually aroused? What is an example of the best advice you have ever received? What is an example of the worst advice you have ever received?
No

Quote:
Maybe

02-01-2012, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Yes
"Yes" to what?

Quote:
No
"No" to what?

Quote:
Maybe
"Maybe" to what?

02-01-2012, 10:48 AM
PUA

Quote:
What does that statement even mean?

Why do you want me to look at myself? Do you think I allowed PUA-related products, services, and bootcamps to "ruin" my life? If so, can you be specific and explain?

Who is 50 years old? Your or me? If you are saying I am 50, how would you know my age? Have I ever told you my age? And how do you know that I am not a woman? If I am a woman, why would I want to get a woman? And if I am a man, how do you know that I do not regularly share the company of women? Do you have videos of everyone who posts here? How do you know about people's personal lives?

How do you know I am not a woman? And if I am a man, how do you know what I can or cannot do? Do you work for the CIA? How do you know about people's personal lives?

Why is there such an obsession on this board with autism? Are many members here autistic? Why do you make fun of autistic people? Do you attract women by making fun of autistic people? Do you think women would become more attracted to you if they hear you make fun of autistic people? If you had a relative who was autistic, would you make fun of them? What is the best advice you have ever received from someone else on how to approach women, initiate a conversation with them, maintain a conversation with them, and ultimately get them sexually aroused? What is the worst advice you have received in the same category?

You seem slightly butthurt, Asperger gandpa. Hehe.

Why don't you tell your non-existent Asperger grandchildren about your "success" with women?

Oh.

Right.

www.alanrogercurrie.com

02-01-2012, 11:13 AM
RestInPeaceASF
Banned

Quote:
They won't do that because society at large is not likely to feel much sympathy for anyone that has dabbled in PUA.

02-01-2012, 11:18 AM

Quote:
You seem slightly butthurt
What does that mean? Do you like to hurt other people's butts? Do you take pleasure in knowing that other people's butts hurt? Why or Why not?

Quote:
Asperger gandpa. Hehe.
What is a "Asperger gandpa"?? Why are you so obsessed with autism? Do you dislike those who suffer from autism? What is one of your relatives had autism? Do you have a son or daughter? What if one of them had autism? Would you tease them?

Quote:
Why don't you tell your non-existent Asperger grandchildren about your "success" with women?

Oh.

Right.
Do you think it is funny to make fun of people with mental ailments or physical handicaps? Are you totally healthy? Is your family totally healthy? Are you a dysfunctional person?

02-01-2012, 11:27 AM
PUA

Quote:
What does that mean? Do you like to hurt other people's butts? Do you take pleasure in knowing that other people's butts hurt? Why or Why not?

What is a "Asperger gandpa"?? Why are you so obsessed with autism? Do you dislike those who suffer from autism? What is one of your relatives had autism? Do you have a son or daughter? What if one of them had autism? Would you tease them?

Do you think it is funny to make fun of people with mental ailments or physical handicaps? Are you totally healthy? Is your family totally healthy? Are you a dysfunctional person?
Of all your non-existent grandchildren I like little Anferny the Asperger the most.

Super cute!

One day he'll be a ladie's man, just like his Asperger grampa.

(In his fantasy)

www.alanrogercurrie.com

02-01-2012, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Of all your non-existent grandchildren I like little Anferny the Asperger the most.

Super cute!

One day he'll be a ladie's man, just like his Asperger grampa.

(In his fantasy)
Do you have grandchildren? If so, how old are they? If not, do you wish you did?

Who is "Anferny?" Why do you continue to talk about Asperger's Syndrome so much?

Do you fantasize about being with a man or woman with Asperger's?

02-01-2012, 11:53 AM
PUA

Where's your hearing aid, grampa? Can't you hear the phone?

It's your non-existent daughter-in-law Sha'Dynasty!

She and Tyrone are having troubles!

She suspects that he might have full blown Aspergers and she needs your advice!

Your chance to make a quick buck, dude!

www.alanrogercurrie.com
02-01-2012, 12:28 PM
nipplewarrior
Banned

Quote:
If it is a real story, where is the URL link to it? What newspaper was this in? What radio station or television station discussed this story? Can I Google this story?
Journalists have an ethical problem with reporting stories about suicides and bomb threats, since this type of reporting has been statistically proven to cause an increase in those types of activities immediately after the story comes out.

I'm not saying they won't do it... but it has to be a big story, or else it's frowned upon.

02-01-2012, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Where's your hearing aid, grampa? Can't you hear the phone?

It's your non-existent daughter-in-law Sha'Dynasty!

She and Tyrone are having troubles!

She suspects that he might have full blown Aspergers and she needs your advice!

Your chance to make a quick buck, dude!
Who is Sha'Dynasty? Who is Tyrone? Are these your fantasy characters in your fantasy world? Why are you so stuck on discussing Asperger's Syndrome? Is this forum for those who suffer from Asperger's? Is this forum for those who diagnose Asperger's?

02-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Domine
Banned

OP and the owner of this site are both unrecoverable faggots.

02-01-2012, 01:13 PM
nipplewarrior
Banned

Most of these Gurus live here in the good ol' USA, where lawsuits are expensive, and plaintiffs rarely have to pay damages when they lose a case.

If we could get enough pissed off ex-clients to sue them, we could drown them in legal bills till they're bankrupt.

This is especially true since most Gurus claim that their services will cure specific psychiatric symptoms. So I'm sure there's plenty of FDA stuff you could nail them for.

The biggest problem in frauds like this is getting the victims to come forward. Nobody wants to be re-victimized by exposing how they allowed themselves to be made into a sucker.

Also, I can GUARANTEE that most of the big-name PUAs are screwing the IRS.

02-01-2012, 01:47 PM
PUA

Quote:
Who is Sha'Dynasty? Who is Tyrone? Are these your fantasy characters in your fantasy world? Why are you so stuck on discussing Asperger's Syndrome? Is this forum for those who suffer from Asperger's? Is this forum for those who diagnose Asperger's?
Sha'Dynasty is your fantasy daughter-in-law. She is married to your fantasy son Tyrone who was conceived when you had fantasy sex with Unique, the fantasy wife of yours you attracted by using the fantasy "philosophy" you stole from a super shitty 80's porn movie. You even self-"published" this shit as a fantasy "book", which instantly made you a fantasy "author".

You are a lonely, disgusting, old Asperger grandpa who pretends to be "good with women".

You have no integrity.

You have no honour.

You have no woman.

Coincidence?

www.alanrogercurrie.com
02-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Neil Strauss

My ex-girlfriend Lisa played bass for Courtney Love. She dumped me after The Game and then played Robbie Williams flute.

02-01-2012, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Sha'Dynasty is your fantasy daughter-in-law. She is married to your fantasy son Tyrone who was conceived when you had fantasy sex with Unique, the fantasy wife of yours you attracted by using the fantasy "philosophy" you stole from a super shitty 80's porn movie. You even self-"published" this shit as a fantasy "book", which instantly made you a fantasy "author".

You are a lonely, disgusting, old Asperger grandpa who pretends to be "good with women".

You have no integrity.

You have no honour.

You have no woman.

Coincidence?
You sound very angry, bitter and frustrated about something. Did you girlfriend dump you? Did your wife leave you? What is your definition of "integrity"? What is your definition of "honour"? How do you know if I have a woman, a man or a dog or a cat? Do you believe in coincidences? Have you been checked for Asperger's Syndrome yourself?

02-01-2012, 02:59 PM
charlied

I agree PUA sounds bitter.

And totally, totally accurate.

I guess about 110% of what he says is correct.

---

Like most fields of self help, PUA destroys lives and negatively affects perfectly satisfactory belief systems all the time.

Fortunately the people I passed my copies of the game onto didn't take it seriously.

Just be good to me
02-01-2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlied View Post
I agree PUA sounds bitter.

And totally, totally accurate.

I guess about 110% of what he says is correct.

---

Like most fields of self help, PUA destroys lives and negatively affects perfectly satisfactory belief systems all the time.

Fortunately the people I passed my copies of the game onto didn't take it seriously.
If you dislike PUA-related products and services so much, why do you continue to discuss them? Do you always spend time discussing things that you don't like, rather than those things that you do like? What do you get from being here weekly and daily? What satisfaction do you gain? Why don't you write the dating coaches and seduction gurus you have problems with directly, instead of here? What do you hope to accomplish by being here?

02-01-2012, 07:19 PM
startmeup

Best post I've ever seen on here. The gurus deserve the death penalty as far as I'm concerned. I've inspired ways we could get them to pay but no one wants to help me execute my genius plans.

It's my goal in 2012 to take down the gurus. I have someone who's helping me write and sell my book (exposing the gurus as frauds) and I plan on using some of the money I make from it to finance lawsuits against all the major and minor PUA gurus. I had a consultation with lawyer and he said we have a case if I can just pay him a retainer fee that he'll start putting things in motion.

This would be huge because then I can accomplish my 2012 goal of ending the PUA community and putting the gurus in jail or, at the very least, our on the street where they belong.

I also wrote a letter to my local politician about the possibility of the death penalty for fraud and scamming men of their time and dreams (and ability to procreate with women) but I haven't heard anything back yet. Hopefully they're busy considering it and debating it in congress. That would be one fine day...

02-01-2012, 08:01 PM
Domine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by startmeup View Post
Best post I've ever seen on here. The gurus deserve the death penalty as far as I'm concerned. I've inspired ways we could get them to pay but no one wants to help me execute my genius plans.

It's my goal in 2012 to take down the gurus. I have someone who's helping me write and sell my book (exposing the gurus as frauds) and I plan on using some of the money I make from it to finance lawsuits against all the major and minor PUA gurus. I had a consultation with lawyer and he said we have a case if I can just pay him a retainer fee that he'll start putting things in motion.

This would be huge because then I can accomplish my 2012 goal of ending the PUA community and putting the gurus in jail or, at the very least, our on the street where they belong.

I also wrote a letter to my local politician about the possibility of the death penalty for fraud and scamming men of their time and dreams (and ability to procreate with women) but I haven't heard anything back yet. Hopefully they're busy considering it and debating it in congress. That would be one fine day...
looking forward to your productions.

02-01-2012, 08:35 PM
Player Slayer

Quote:
"Yes" to what?

"No" to what?

"Maybe" to what?

zycone encrusted tweezers and uses the chicken to measure it

Tags
Stop asking so many questions son.